[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Cherie Cee said:

So both of them promoted Pocari Sweat early in their careers? Talk about commonality. :dorashakes:

Yes they showed it in EW TN interview they did which HB guessed as 2003 or 2004 :lol: I don't think I found out when HB's ad aired. Was he just guessing around based on when he did his? :lol:

Also our recent grocery findings of Pavillion have now made its way to instagram :lol: Now we are trying to figure out luggages. What are we trying to uncover with luggages? That they are using the same luggages, are they sharing luggages? :lol:

@Intuition1 i will message you ;)

:fiercebunny: 

What are we getting today. It is June 27. Is SYJ actually attending Lotte Home Shopping event, is it CF related/TV, are we getting new pictures, is she updating her instagram / like what Song Yoona did with all the flowers she got/bought lol - or she is just going to continue to her silent ways as we wonder what is really happening today. What is happening at 12:50 PM lol - Maybe she is still on this "trip" :lol:

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I tried to watch them, but even turning off the ad blocker, it won't play.

They worked fine for me. I just finished watching ep. 46 again. You can even set the subtitles to English. With the ads, it even allows me to hit skip.

https://www.viki.com/videos/1134295v-master-in-the-house-episode-46

https://www.viki.com/videos/1134296v-master-in-the-house-episode-47

Just now, Baylack said:

They worked fine for me. I just finished watching ep. 46 again. You can even set the subtitles to English. With the ads, it even allows me to hit skip.

https://www.viki.com/videos/1134295v-master-in-the-house-episode-46

https://www.viki.com/videos/1134296v-master-in-the-house-episode-47

Intuition1, have you tried using  different browser?

• Like 1

:hypehype:

Now I even see this differently now because it is the same :lol:

:heart4:

@Elle R the song used. omg

:crybaby:

12 hours ago, celest1al said:

@TotoroSY You've really outdone yourself today with the VAST-Kakao M-Mongolia info, and some of these old HB clips! Thanks for all the goodies!! 

I esp loved this video!! Just want to give a little more depth to the word he uses in Korean that is translated as "dull," in the video. He actually says two different things... the first part, he mentions he doesn't really laugh a lot so that's why he's looking for someone who does. And then when he elaborates... The word HB uses to describe himself is "무뚝뚝 (Moo dook dook)," and on Google it translates to "blunt," which actually isn't a bad translation. Good job Google! Haha. I'd further define this word as dry/stiff/curt/blunt/wooden and it can even be seen as seemingly brusque/cold/unfriendly. It's usually used to describe someone who doesn't show much expression in manner or speech, which may result in them coming off stiff/cold even when they're not that way. I think HB has an accurate view of himself, and even though he can be humorous and expressive at times,  he tends to be more reserved, resulting in some people interpreting his actions as "cold," like what happened at BAA. He knew/knows this about himself and wanted someone who laughs a lot and is not like him in this aspect (or else he said it'd be boring)... so it's no surprise that YJ completely stole his heart! She laughs so easily and doesn't seem self-conscious about it because she always goes all out when she laughs. This is why we see him as such a fun version of himself when he's with her... 

Decided to go back and read because I clearly missed some stuff and got distracted when asked to go into luggage detective business :lol:

There was also interview in his early years too and I just can't remember which one/when it was - I clearly should have kept tabs on stuff when I was watching his interviews and back reading HB's thread lol. The interviewer had said how he is known to look cold and stiff in his photos. I think it was also related to his childhood pics as well. He said he hopes in the future to do better and not look like that. That is also why I found it so annoying people were saying how he looked "cold and stiff" at Baeksang. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

This is 1 of my favorite BTS of them, because of  what ;

1. I see no manner hands (or maybe close friend allow to touch or even hug each other if they made an NG:phew:)

2. There is no hug scene in the real scene (bcs RJH got shot on this episode)but they kinda hug. (You can relate to point no.4)

3. SYJ hit/puncheu HB 3 times but HB seems like addict to that punch/hit :wub:

4. HB walk SYJ to the car because director said to reshoot again (I saw gentle action here :wub: bcs HB supposed to just stay at where he was)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBh8gDFh0V0/?igshid=ves3qr9s1q50

Edited by Jellysshi
mod edit: Removed instagram post. Instagram posts, unless it is your own and explicitly stated may not be embedded. You may add a link to an instagram post, however.
  • Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Can we make sure we are stay IN TOPIC ? aka speak about our couple . Please stay within the lines of appropriate. There is reason why mods are around and delete inappropriate comments . I don’t wanna be the unofficial mod in here . Keep it classy  that’s who we are . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sun-shine said:

2017/2018, the story begin.

He meet an actress that her acting make his heart fluttered 

and  her personality make him spchlss,lol.

The first impresion,

"she always immerse in work also a type of sensitive, when meeting her in person, i find that she is comfortable, grarteful. Thats great, I really like it"

Yejin for Bin, "I was also impressed by Hbs acting. it really was on another level" ( Yejin interview News 24, Sept 2018).

It is a beautiful bcs their consistnc praising each other, recntly Bin's metro interview June 2020.

Happy shipping!

Plus she once said she was an introvert back then but became more confident as her career started growing -_- Even when she considered herself a "tomboy" their clothes were still matching lol. Honestly, they both also want someone who makes them laugh, understand their job/problems they both have as actors.. honestly going back in their previous years in their threads they always done similar things or said similar things. No wonder they found so many similarities in both their careers and personal life when they met filming TN. honestly sigh :wub: I do wish they found each other sooner but they really did meet at the right time. Their views on life and their careers are much better in 2017 and onward than it was back then when they were both starting to build more on their careers and didn't really want to focus much anymore on their personal life

:loveu:

I just realized CLOY also left a hint in episode 12/13 how the show was going to end :lol: writer Park is really good with all the hints throughout the show. If I just had read what he said (I am always too busy crying in this scene lol), I could have figured it out instead of me trying to analyze how many years they were at the end of the show by writing stuff down and analyzing her previous shows and figuring out what "year" they were at :lol:

RJH - Next year, the year after that and even the one after that will all be good. Because I will be thinking about you. I'll be grateful that you were born into this world. I'll be grateful that the person I love is still breathing. That is why your birthday will always be a good day.

This scene always makes me cry and the way HB holds her in this scene for the back hug so intimately. There is never been a back hug like this before but it works so well for this scene. Sigh wonder when they really filmed this in January. I just realized SYJ had a "birthday month" Since they filmed episode 9/10 ending kiss on her birthday and from then on her character's birthday was coming up later on February 2 :lol: 

Oh wow they aired the episode on YSR birthday :lol:

did it just happen this way or was it FATE

:heart4:

• Like 14
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, Jellysshi said:

Can we share IG link again now ?

if can not please see spoiler bellow 

Reveal hidden contents

From what I read from others' clarifications with the moderators, Soompi new rules on IG posts allow the following: 

1) Post from your own IG account - you need to indicate it is your own IG account.

2) Post the screenshot of the IG post.

3) Post as link without embedding the IG post.  See example below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzV-JGAOnP/?igshid=1jykecxkkm2dg

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos, even if in spoilers. Especially if instagram.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Sun-shine said:

So, a spy visiting this thread yesterday?

Hi sun-shine

firstly, a spy or whoever actually can lurk here, since this is an open forum, as long as they don’t drop negative comment i guess it’s all fine. If they bombard our page then we have moderator to taking care of it. So no worries. 

second, thank you for the input about HB past, but can we please not go back to that. HB exes are great women, even though I am not their fans I personally admire their work as an actor and so their personality. It is just not fair if we keep adding their name here. 

And If we keep going back  to this topic It might create a misleading and end up in fan war. Also it’s just not fair adding others women name while our main focus should be only BINJIN.

There are  two clubs available to discuss About sensitive topics..Better keep it behind a close door. 

lastly, i apologize if i address you here while i can just DM you,. I just feel need to do it openly so in the next pages we don’t talk about this matter ever again.

It just not fair for everyone. 

ps. This topic end here. Kindly do not quote or reply,  let’s moving on.

Edited by Choisamsook
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 5

"honeymoon trip" :lol: love her friendship with SYJ. Glad she doesn't have to go on trips with lady friends now :lol:

And the time they were in the restaurant. I wonder if she still does that when she is in a restaurant with Binnie lol (like the two times we know of during CLOY filming lol)/I guess 3x since they most likely were at the Jeju island one together in her instagram photo

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Drac07 said:

p/s: Go and read Before Sunrise's users reviews in IMDB and has a field day reimagining the HB and SYJ's version of Before Sunrise, going out and about somewhere some place in Europe during that summer in 2018.

Thank you for your post i like it! and i love Before Sunrise too. And most probably they  will like that movie as well, who doesn’t.

anyway,  does this Pic give you the “Before Sunrise” vibeS 

Ebc888tUcAE02Qw?format=jpg&name=medium

credit : syjxhand twitter ac

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Riritobinjin said:

Just came across this video. Not related to Jinnie but a lot of these clips seem to have been captured by Binnie himself. Video seems to have been colour graded too, wonder who did the editing.. also Binnie owns a Leica, not a big deal, but a Leica should be nice to have :)

yea it is like a travel video of him visiting Milan :lol:/for fashion week

If anything, it is a reminder to us when they weren't in Milan together :lol:

• Like 4

I couldn’t sleep so I searched about korean celebrities wedding. Interestingly most of them got married during the months with nice weather. Majority of them got married in September - October or April - May. 

Months with extremely cold or extremely hot weather like Nov - Dec or June - Jul are not really anyone’s choice.

I also noticed those celebrities who announced their marriage prior to any confirmed dating news tend to reveal it around 2-3months earlier.

So if there’s a wedding planned within the next 12 months, there is a higher probability of an announcement coming in June/July or Jan/Feb :D

Praying hard!!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 4

@jacdayans yea they would announce their engagement first and then marriage news later. although I feel like with them, if they were to announce engagement, they would do it closer to wedding date/not mention wedding month like others have. otherwise, they might just announce after marriage. they wait until it's 2+ years in their relationship and then announce something after

• Like 5

Found some people discussing on twitter about the existence of great wall of Hyun Bin :tounge_xd: in YJ's career as well given that her last two projects were with him.:coolshades:..

They were speculating when this wall will break i.e YJ's next project.. Some suggested that the wall could strengthen further if she decides to appear in a cameo in "Bargaining"B)..

Honestly..is it too much of  wishful thinking that YJ can play the part of his character's wife for a few scenes in the movie:Please:..

It may sound totally implausible but even Kim Jung Hyun had a cameo in Seo Ji Hye's new drama as her cheating ex-Bf.  :cutekitty:

Oh wowww.. I m off to delulu mode again...Binjin already featured in three works(including Sega).. getting another one will be a blessing..:heart2beat:

• Like 12
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

They were speculating when this wall will break i.e YJ's next project.. Some suggested that the wall could strengthen further if she decides to appear in a cameo in "Bargaining"B)..

Honestly..is it too much of  wishful thinking that YJ can play the part of his character's wife for a few scenes in the movie..

That tabloid who spread the news about YJ's possible cameo in Bargaining also recently posted news about YJ investing in HB's Daddy's real estate project.

Scripts writer of Sega wrote the scipts especially for YJ and invited YJ to be a cameo for the drama. YJ did that because she has a good relationship with the scripts writer.

JHJ is still succesful after her marriage.

Kim Hye Soo is still doing well when she is 50 and single.

Kim Hye Soo is still doing really well when she is 50 and single.

Majority of most sucessful actors in Korean film industry are married. (KSH, LBH, HJM...)

Single and sexy SSH got criticised for playing an oppa who has a relationship with a much younger actress (supporting role) in a romantic drama Dinner Mate. Even a single HB will not help him much in playing romantic comedies (his strength) when he is not young any more. There are handsome younger actors (KHJ).

So, I don't think marriage will become problems for both HB & YJ.

They however still can shine individually if they unfortunately could not become a couple.

• Like 4

I think as fans we should promote them as individuals primary and then as couple . We can love them as we are , wanting the best of them since we “shop” this relationship as real but draw a line in their professional life now . It’s only fair for them . 

HB has a different type of genre he is good at  and I wanna see him on a solo style Keanu Reeves - John Wick  style movie - while YJ thrives in more dramatic movies and as much as she is on action and blockbusters I feel her heart belongs to drama and life movies . Sans why the last princess , the truth beneath were acting heaven for her . She always chooses strong and emotional women characters , flawed as well and the fact her last projects always have a female character centered means a lot .

I think it’s wrong to be so selective and demand them to work only with each other . One of the issues a lot of actress who are married with fellow actors have is that people tend to see them and not their characters. The Great Wall of HB is for a reason on her private Instagram , and I do believe they both wanted to act together since the NT was a fluke , sorry Pd- nim I liked it but there are so many issues with this movie that we all watch it for them. They have sizzling chemistry and ClOY proves it . And above all if you mix that with good script and their superior acting ? Chefs kiss ! 

There are a lot of acting couple in western that went from reel to real and played in many projects but I feel there is a huge trap there . Because the audience gets used to it and then any other project is not as loved or people start “talking “ happened in Kdrama land as well and didn’t end well . A fiasco because fans couldn’t separate real life from fiction. 

They gave us two projects together , a photoshoot , I wouldn’t say no for a CF but if it doesn’t happen I’m cool . We have enough material from them ... more than any kdrama reel to real . But the thirst for them was real way before the even met on NT , there was a video with them from 2016 . AU like . Whoever made that videos probably played the lottery and now are millionaires. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1