[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, binyeji said:

He's chosen his work carefully. It's good that he got a chance to play Capt Ri. His experience must have taught him to be careful in choosing who he does love stories with ( we all know how crazy fans become when they see him on screen with the actress they like, our man is literally the most eligible bachelor and most shipped person in entire Korean peninsula Asia now) :ph34r:

I agree! And as we see now CLOY, HB was the perfect person to play the role of RJH. There is so many references/easter eggs in both of their careers in the show. I noticed if you are a long time fan or if you are like me reading back on what they have been up to in the past, you begin to notice even more easter eggs when you watch the show again. :lol: That is why I see him playing a husband/dad role when it actulaly officially happens for him :lol: Last time he played a husband role was Come Rain Come Sunshine and they were going through a divorce -  his ex wife in the movie is planning on moving out of the house. By the time the movie ended, I was like noo :lol: Sigh what is with "independent/festival films" and those kind of endings lol 

I was reading on Won Bin and his wife's relationship (HB's Ireland co star Lee Na-young) on Soompi news lol. I noticed after they got married. 2 months later they announced they were expecting. Then again, there were rumors of marriage and pregnancy that they had to deny, then there were rumors they got secretly married (confirmed), then rumors of a shot gun wedding/they deny due to it being related to pregnancy - all within a span of a month. then they were spotted on honeymoon,  2 months later it was confirmed they were expecting.. They both took a long break in their careers after. This was in 2015 and they were D**** blind item or w/e lol.  After I read all that, I didn't feel too bad of the denials HB and SYJ had to make because it was mainly for show reasons :lol:

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

The only reason that might stop SYJ from working with Hyun Bin again is her misgiving with doing action and genre blockbusters again which are the kind of movies that HB has been doing until recently. Film critics wouldn't stop talking about how she wasted her talents for the sake of big paychecks when she did The Tower and Pirates. It wasn't until she won almost every award for The Truth Beneath and The Last Princess that they started taking her seriously as an actress again. That's the kind of pressure that men in K-ent don't really have to deal with. No one will ever accuse Hyun Bin of being a lesser actor just because he did Rampant with his best friend.

CLOY was a godsend for them because while it was familiar to them being a romantic-comedy mixed with melodrama, it also challenged their range as actors because of the all the emotions their characters go through over 16 episodes. It also helped that they really, really wanted to work with each other. CLOY really was meant to be. It will take another movie or drama on the same level with CLOY for them to work together again.

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

4 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Speaking of taking pictures, I saw a tweet that made an astute observation regarding that January 2019 IG pic of SYJ standing in front of a hotel in LA Koreatown while wearing what looked like a man's black coat: in the picture, SYJ was holding and doing something on her phone. Meaning, the picture she posted on IG was taken by someone else, was originally on someone else's phone, and sent to her so she can post it on her IG.

:lol: Oh right that is true, i just double check her phone from bangkok pic and LA pic lol. Also, that would go for the Bangkok photo too lol Well HB can take photos/videos on his phone.

:lol: Just replayed the clip from Kakao Talk after they took their selfie and HB joked how he didn't want to upload it. SYJ said it wasn't funny at all. The MC was like  SYJ always attacks verbally, I witnessed how close you  are. Could that have been a potential scenario for that LA pic LOL :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, golding said:

For me, they're already contributed much in the Film Industry..A successful marriage is a high time for both to make it career wise. Having beautiful children of their own and build a charming and model family to be looked upon by their fans and colleagues. Yes they can have movies but in a minimal load though based on their age and marriage status..
OR:
Both are rich so they can take even a license to produce and direct movies ..and i think both are investors so financial is as stable as it is.

Building a Family is the sweetest thing in human's life so hope these two superstars have to start Planning  A family of their own. 

MR. & MRS. KIM TAE-PYUNG..
MR. & MRS. HYUN BIN
MR. HYUN & MS. SON
= BINJIN=

I totally agree with everything you said. 

They both have established careers  not only in K ent Industry but internationally as well. Now,  they  are in the stage wherein they are prioritizing their personal life especially that they have found each other. Life is too short especially with this pandemic.

I hope we will hear something wonderful from them soon ( preferrably before this forum reach page 1000..jk):coolshades:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, jamy47 said:

I get it but it's just at some point he must get out of his comfort zone and take bigger challenges. Ye Jin took mother roles when she has never been one and she was younger than now. However actors are all different and some are more method actor and maybe HB is waiting to be more fulfilled in his personal life before taking such roles, that's alright too i guess. As a fan i will be patient and wait to see him play these roles. Just imagine HB playing a daddy in a drama. Ideal scenario would be him playing a single father whose wife left him a few years ago in a mysterious way and then she comes back and we get to see their tortured complex love. A melodrama. Of course in a perfect world, SYJ would play opposite him in that drama too lol.

I would like them to be a married couple in a movie whose life gets difficult when they had a special child and HB having a hard time accepting it. The movie would show their struggles as a couple and parents. Of course it has to have a happy ending where HB finally embraced it and both overcame the situation because of their genuine love for each other.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4

4 hours ago, luvlove said:

Yes! It's the strangest thing, but I will only watch HB in action stuff now, no romance. I cannot stand seeing him with another lead, and I don't exactly know why. I've been able to watch SYJ and it doesn't bother me, but I do notice myself watching her and saying, "Not nearly the spark she has with HB."

Omg I thought I was the only one who felt this way!!! I cannot watch him with another romantic leading lady, but I am able to watch her with other romantic leading men. I loved “Personal Taste” and totally shipped her character with LMH’s. Maybe because, as you said, we are also women like her and can identify with her in some way? I thought I was weird in feeling that way, but yay, I’m not alone!! :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, Pyongyangblackbean82 said:

I’ve been a binjin shipper ever since I watched CLOY. But yes. It was that smile after she glanced at him that reaffirmed it all for me!

I have been a Binjin shipper since CLOY, its BTSs and Swoonies. After watching TN and its interviews and promos, I am even more convinced and is 99% sure of their attraction to each other - simply based on their sweet interactions and telling body language. 

This was even before I checked out YJ's IG (and all the candies she left us!).

After CLOY and during the drought (in the midst of countless rumours swirling around), should anyone ask me about my conviction in Binjin, I always tell them that I have never doubted for once in their relationship. 

Baeksang and YJ's IG liking spree sealed the deal for me. 

For now, it is just a waiting game for their marriage announcement. :kicks:

Let's be patient. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5

@MatthewMay Love I am not 100% sure if she is also lol.. I think it might be Han Hye Yeon but she is also Han Ji Min's stylist and others. I know a lot of stylists were at her wedding though lol. I even tried to double check with Shin Min Ah. Honestly very unclear lol. Plus GHJ only follows certain people lol. Like she doesn't even follow belma hahaa.  I also noticed belma started liking GHJ earlier this year too :lol: Her instagram is  rovvxhyo She doesn't follow all the Cinderella 7

Let's bring back hopping Binnie

:hypehype::heart4:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

:lol: Oh right that is true, i just double check her phone from bangkok pic and LA pic lol. Also, that would go for the Bangkok photo too lol Well HB can take photos/videos on his phone.

I agree that it’s very possible that HB took those 2 LA photos of YJ in front of Ralph’s and I’m saying that because of the angle of the photos, especially the second one. The angle of that second photo is high, meaning the photographer was either raising their arms—or was someone much taller than her. My husband is as tall as HB and I’m a petite girl and every time he takes my photos from his height, it’s from a high angle, like YJ’s second photo. Then when I complain that it’s too high, he kneels and takes the photo from a lower angle—like the first photo. LOL. Pardon my musings, it’s Friday night where I am and I’m stoked for the weekend. :hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

@Nenski also someone had to take the photo of her in Bangkok taking the photo from her phone too.  I know she was there for a manyo photoshoot/CF but still lol. Unless she really just had director_jjoo take the photo of her. I see he has a similar shot as well. He works with both hb and syj for manyo and mediheal shoots

Honestly, at this point, I am like he went to Bangkok and LA with her and just left different days from LA because of the rumors  :lol: They were in LA starting Jan 7 :lol: I don't know why you would need that much luggage for being away for a month though. Do you need to bring extra stuff when you go golfing?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

I tried so hard to keep myself as "The Lurker" but a while ago, I was listening to some Taylor Swift songs and all I could think about was BinJin. My Post-Cloy hangover withdrawal symptoms are especially heightened today because of those songs. And of course, I made a fan edit just because... I'm a mediocre tho but I just couldn't NOT MAKE one. P.S. please accept me as part of the club if ever I'm not accepted yet teehee idk how to use this soompi forum thing actually. All for the love of CLOY and Binjin. Anyways, I used Sparks Fly and Enchanted. It got me especially in the

"This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonder struck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonder struck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you."

Edited by Minariri13
  • Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

almost missed this video posted by @itspeanutbutterjellytime  as I thot it was the same one here earlier ie HB talking about the type of girl he looks for ie a girl who laughs a lot. But binjinsgrocery actually ADDED clips of YJ laughing in Swoon videos and it was a riot!! Plus Binnie's reaction next to hear was the best thing ever!! Go watch it!

Binjinsgrocery also added another video, this time HB who likes girls who love eating and yes, scenes of YJ eating and eating and eating LOL!!

Let me leave this here also.. 

Yejin the mukbang queen.

:droolz:

Ps :  idk how to detached the thread tweet, i just need the second   Vid only, but i assume we all don’t mind with that “birthday kiss” tho. :hwaiting2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

From this footage, most people comment that Binnie the one who want to continue their deep kiss.

But for me, Jinnie's hand reciprocate his moves by pulling Binnie's head closer to her. 

So in conclusion, both of them don't intend to stop & want continue their deep kiss :phew: (Birthday kiss :rolleyes::happyshakes:

• Like 6
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 2

About married couple starring in the same film or TV drama, there was actually an example in SK of husband supporting wife by making cameo.

Veteran actor Kim Seung-woo made cameo in three of his wife Kim Nam-joo's TV dramas (and these three dramas were written by our very renowned CLOY writer Park Ji-eun!)

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5