[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

18 hours ago, LadyU said:
“Crash Landing on You” and why we want Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin together

“Crash Landing on You” captures millions of hearts all over the world. It is a Korean romcom not without flaws, yet we are telling each other to watch it and watching it over and over.  The reason is simple: “CLOY” soothes us.

Think about this, after seeing a white policeman kneeling on a black suspect’s neck and killing him in the process, who wouldn’t want to gaze at a sexually attractive soldier crouching down to put shoes on for his underage subordinate?  Or, in the midst of curfews, shelter-at-home orders, social distancing practices and whatnot, who would want to turn away from a group of middle aged women sitting under the same blanket eating steamed potatoes and gossiping?  And while we can’t fathom why some people would go to any extent including violence to block themselves off, we can just let tears wipe away all the sorrow from witnessing two people in love with each other being pulled apart by a seventy-year-old armistice.

“CLOY” makes us laugh. It makes us ponder.  We amuse ourselves with Se-ri’s obnoxiousness, Dan’s arrogance, Joeng-hyeok’s silliness... and we reflect on Se-ri’s thoughtfulness, Dan’s resilience, Joeng-hyeok’s kindness...  We become grateful; there are so much around us that we don’t value enough.  We become optimistic; who’s to say we can’t hope from a reality where people in one of the most civilized countries blatantly broke into stores and took what was not theirs to a world where a conman, who’s been driven by revenge and money all his life sacrifices himself for the woman he loves?  We get reminded, yet again, that in life we can have a lot of expectations and lamentations, but at the end of the day, we need to go on living well, as Joeng-hyeok tenderly told Se-ri.

Joeng-hyeok and Se-ri together painted a picture of love that is as mesmerizing as the snowcapped Alps mountains.  Be it his anguished eyes or sulky gestures, her mischievous looks or streaming tears, they keep us fixated on every moment they shared with us.  We follow them earnestly from the minute she “crash landed” on him to their grudging first kiss, their bicycle ride, her commanding him to try on one suit after another, his stepping over the border, her somber wish to relive the past, his agonizing “don’t run” yelp....  We smile and cry with them.  And even left with unanswered questions, we find contentment in watching them go on with their separate lives, not knowing when or if they’d be able to meet again.  We achieve harmony, just like Se-ri and Joeng-hyeok - the yin and yang complimenting each other with their attributes.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin continue to paint that pretty picture of love, except that in reality, their characters are even more enhanced.  We are smitten by their affectionate interactions with each other - whether obvious or subtle, minutes long or nanosecond short, their glamour, humility, and generosity. We feel important by their intertwined messages promising us better works, her Instagram post wishing us a nice day, and his hand written letter asking us how we’re doing.  We compose poetry, create fake subs, make fanfic... in their honor and imagine them in their little family. Their children must be adorable.  They must be loving parents while working diligently to advance on their acting careers.  We await their wedding announcement as if it were personally the best news that could happen to us.

“CLOY” brings us twenty hours of joy.  Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin prolong that joy.  We long passionately for it to last, because only then will we strengthen our beliefs that true love does indeed exist and that the world is still a wonderful place.

LadyU
Written on a day in June :)

P.S.  Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are two beautiful human beings whose work we have come to  love.  Regardless of what they choose to do - marry each other, marry someone else, remain single or come out as homosexuals, we respect it and wish them the best.  After all, the world will still be a wonderful place.

Wow! This is such a beautiful tribute to both RJH and YSR and Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Thank you! 

• Love 9

6 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yes they showed it in EW TN interview they did which HB guessed as 2003 or 2004 :lol: I don't think I found out when HB's ad aired. Was he just guessing around based on when he did his? :lol:

Also our recent grocery findings of Pavillion have now made its way to instagram :lol: Now we are trying to figure out luggages. What are we trying to uncover with luggages? That they are using the same luggages, are they sharing luggages? :lol:

@Intuition1 i will message you ;)

This is what happens when there is drought — so many new discoveries are happening because the shoppers end up revisiting older clips/receipts. :wub:

• Like 5

@Drac07 delulu overload indeed but I love the thought of it! I do remember coming across that interview of SYJ talking about “Before Sunrise” - if I recall correctly it was from many years ago 

@BinJin99 so....you’re saying SYJ will continue to be successful as an actress whether she is single or married but HB will only find success if he is married because there are younger and more handsome actors? :joy:

JHJ is still succesful after her marriage.

Kim Hye Soo is still doing well when she is 50 and single.

Kim Hye Soo is still doing really well when she is 50 and single.

Majority of most sucessful actors in Korean film industry are married. (KSH, LBH, HJM...)

Single and sexy SSH got criticised for playing an oppa who has a relationship with a much younger actress (supporting role) in a romantic drama Dinner Mate. Even a single HB will not help him much in playing romantic comedies (his strength) when he is not young any more. There are handsome younger actors (KHJ).

• LOL 4

Credits to binjinsgrocery. “I like girls who love to laugh. Because I’m very dull, if my girlfriend is also dull, it should be very boring if we are together.” Omg, could he have found anyone as perfect of a fit as SYJ for this :please: Ugh they are so meant to be it hurts. It’s so cute that he self-professed himself as dull lol but little does he know he has the ability to make SYJ laugh like nobody’s business. I love that SYJ sees him more than he seems to think himself of, what a healthy relationship. Their love is :heart2beat:

• Like 5
  • Love 13

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

@BinJin99 so....you’re saying SYJ will continue to be successful as an actress whether she is single or married but HB will only find success if he is married because there are younger and more handsome actors? :joy:

Calm down! That was not what I meant.

I meant both of them still can shine individually or together/ married or single.

I said most sucessful actors in Korean film industry is Married, HB still can be sucessful even after marriage.

Single is not a big plus factor for him in romantic comedy dramas anymore when he is not young. He may choose to play in action/ historic/ thriller projects. (He admited himself in Swoon Compliment Me that he will choose roles/ projects which fit his age). 

Marriage/ Single does not affect his careeer success in my opinions.

• Like 3

@BinJin99 all it takes is a quick look at your post history to know where you stand ;) Unfortunately for me, my radar is very sensitive to posts like yours and I can’t help but remember who posts them (you’re the one who called out our resident poet ririgaga for being an HB fangirl)

The jam that SYJ brings out 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

. Both are at their peak because nowadays age is not a mark for fans attention . - more and note fans are focused on older actors if anything . So that doesn’t count . The same with YJ - but for different reasons . She attracts more female fans now due to the change of demographics in Korean dramas and the expand worldwide plus the fact she is more prone on doing female center projects . 

HB has changed his focus on movies and he is done less romance . He did the negotiation and the rampant - and MOTA and all three were action focused thus why he said he wanted to act with her in a romance because he doesn’t do them for awhile . Now the bargaining is again action focused movie . So HB himself said no romance for me bye .

YJ at the same time did a couple of movies focused on motherhood and life like be with you which had romantic tones but it was more about motherhood, the last princess a historical movie , truth beneath again focused on motherhood with betrayal and marriage issues , the negotiation which was action focused . Then she did SITR which was melo and romance but focused on one woman struggles - and then she did CLOY - comedy family melo orientated drama again with a strong female character . 

YJ had offers for more romance with the same actor she was with in SITR not even a year later in a similar scenario and she turned it down, she turned down being in pirates 2 . And another action movie . Just saying ... 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

For me, they're already contributed much in the Film Industry..A successful marriage is a high time for both to make it career wise. Having beautiful children of their own and build a charming and model family to be looked upon by their fans and colleagues. Yes they can have movies but in a minimal load though based on their age and marriage status..
OR:
Both are rich so they can take even a license to produce and direct movies ..and i think both are investors so financial is as stable as it is.

Building a Family is the sweetest thing in human's life so hope these two superstars have to start Planning  A family of their own. 

MR. & MRS. KIM TAE-PYUNG..
MR. & MRS. HYUN BIN
MR. HYUN & MS. SON
= BINJIN=

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, eLizza said:

Found some people discussing on twitter about the existence of great wall of Hyun Bin :tounge_xd: in YJ's career as well given that her last two projects were with him.:coolshades:..

They were speculating when this wall will break i.e YJ's next project.. Some suggested that the wall could strengthen further if she decides to appear in a cameo in "Bargaining"B)..

I don't think a Bargaining cameo makes sense :lol: I mean I haven't seen the script so I wouldn't know LOL! I mean it would be funny if she had one since they keep going with "Bargaining" "Negotiation" I mean I know they are different words in Korean but every time they go with Negotiation I think back to their movie together :lol: As mention for her SeGa cameo, writer Kim actually wanted SYJ in it so actually asked her in advance. If she has a cameo, she already filmed it. I don't think they would do one in a Jordan scenes. If she ended up having a cameo, watch it be with HJM and not with Binnie. Will he be through a "monitor" again LOL! :lol:

Also, I don't think the great wall of Binnie will break. As long as she is happy, we know the reason it is because of him  :lol:

They both don't choose the same kinds of scripts. They look for something different in their roles and I guess with what is happening in the world. So I don't think HB will do another rom com unless it is different from his past ones and I don't think SYJ will do one either unless it is like a female driven rom com movie and it is something different to what she hasn't done yet

• Like 4

@BinJin99 yes that’s why I’m hoping this ship comprised of two EQUAL and COMPLEMENTARY individuals sails to its final destination. I love the love they seem to have for each other and how they bring out the best in one another. What I don’t love is posters like you who want to paint this relationship as one (HB) worships the ground that the other (SYJ) walks on. Relationships like that don’t last and what I’m rooting for is a lasting union :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4

14 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@celest1al it is interesting you use the word blunt because I have always wondered about an IG posting SYJ did  dated Aug 5, 2017.  In it she is wearing her Inspector uniform from The  Negotiation and she has her arm around a person (possibly a fan whose face is covered.  Per the translation she mentions the end and she thanks and sends her love. and bye and a crying face emoji.  She then goes on to say "I'm sorry for the BLUNT ACTOR (caps mine) who can't express it"..   How accurate is the translation and who is the blunt actor she is referring to? 

끝. 무사히 끝까지 파이팅하세요! #협상 다들 고마웠고 사랑합니다..안녕. 표현못하는 무뚝뚝한 배우여서 미안해요.

ENGLISH

End. Fight to the end safely! #Negotiation Thank you and love everyone..Hi. I'm sorry I'm a blunt actor who can't express.
Hi, this is a copy/paste of her IG you are refering to and the Google transtaltion. Would be great if Celeste1  can translate. She's so articulate, so this translation doesn't make much sense. Maybe yours is right and she refers to other person and not herself. Anyway, hope someone can give us some light. 

Haven't post in a long time, but read everyday. You all guys are incredible. I have such a good time reading your comments, ideas, jokes, and delulu. I laugh a lot by myself and even respond to your comments at loud.  I suspect my husband is planing on calling the psiquiatrist  on me. 
  • LOL 8

40 minutes ago, golding said:

For me, they're already contributed much in the Film Industry..A successful marriage is a high time for both to make it career wise. Having beautiful children of their own and build a charming and model family to be looked upon by their fans and colleagues. Yes they can have movies but in a minimal load though based on their age and marriage status..
OR:
Both are rich so they can take even a license to produce and direct movies ..and i think both are investors so financial is as stable as it is.

Building a Family is the sweetest thing in human's life so hope these two superstars have to start Planning to have A family of their own. 

MR. & MRS. KIM TAE-PYUNG..
MR. & MRS. HYUN BIN
MR. HYUN & MS. SON
= BINJIN=

This. Actually i was thinking SYJ as the director and the producer is HB in the future. As what we've seen Ye Jin during filming she is more of a hands on not only as an actor but also giving more input and suggestion while doing a scene, you can see her creative side or aspect behind the camera.

Directed by Son Eon-Jin

Production Company: Hyun Bin Entertainment

Note: BinJin can do this even when they are not married or a couple they can still do a project together as a producer/director even if they ended up as a good close friend in the future.^_^

• Like 8
  • Awesome 5

15 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

Calm down! I meant both of them still can shine individually or together/ married or single.

I said most sucessful actors in Korean film industry is Married, HB still can be sucessful even after marriage.

Single is not a big plus factor for him in romantic comedy dramas anymore when he is not young. He may choose to play in action/ historic/ thriller projects. (He admited himself in Swoon Compliment Me that he will choose roles/ projects which fit his age). 

Marriage/ Single does not affect his careeer success in my opinions.

I can’t bear to watch him :unsure:

in another romcom except with SYJ.  I only watched SG just to see her cameo :huh:. But I liked her with LMH in PT & with SJS in Be With You :)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, eLizza said:

First of all nobody demanded that they wish to see them working with each other ONLY... I won't call myself as their fan if I don't support their career individually.. That Bargaining cameo was more like a joke as YJ's schedule is free nowadays. You don't need to take it seriously.. 

Although unheard of but there are lead pairs who worked multiple times together a.k.a Gong Yoo ,Jung Yumi..but still they were praised for their roles. As long as people are able to differentiate between reel and real ,all is well. And I know it is highly unlikely for Binjin to work together again but a cameo even if in a distant future won't do much harm. 

I guess sometimes over-policing  over trivial matters can kill the mood. After all little bit of delelu is acceptable in Shipper's paradise .People need to cut  some slack off so that the atmosphere in this forum doesn't become suffocating.

Also I don't understand why that simple thought triggered so much comparison as to what roles they will get in the future and whether their marriage will affect their work or not etc.etc. i guess people are unnecessarily getting sensitive these days.

Anyways..I would like to request everyone to engage in a harmonious way with each other even if you are slightly biased towards either half of binjin.

If you check my post I was referring to people who being selective on wanting them to get together and film all the time with each other - things like that have been damaging before in real life couples not just in kdrama land  . I wasn’t policing ( how is it considered policing to disagree with something ?) or being in favor of either of them. My entire post is listing both of their related acting gigs over the years if anything I was praising them individually. 

People can want them to play with each other all the time and people can disagree about the chances this has . Well GY and JY have similar acting projects which makes people cast them in a lot of projects . So in this case YJ needs to be fully in action movies or HB needs to go and be more in to melo movie or dramas. Do you see my point ? The fact that we had them in not in one project but two in different genres means a lot ? 

I think this thread is not suffering from policing , is suffering from the idea that we can’t express ourselves in a more grounded way and disagree with each other’s opinion without turning this into a fan war within the base . You are either delulu or a police member . You can be in the middle of it and that’s fine as well. Just saying . All in good communication and open dialogue. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, bingejin said:

It would be nice if SYJ will have a cameo in Bargaining as a lady correspondent or a SoKor diplomat in Jordan.^_^

@bingejin I can see that being possible. right now, i am curious if there is any female leads in the movie lol. Right now i only saw about his MOTA co star, Park Hoon, potentially having a role. otherwise, it is all men confirmed. 

• Like 6