[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Channel20 said:

From this footage, most people comment that Binnie the one who want to continue their deep kiss.

But for me, Jinnie's hand reciprocate his moved by pulling Binnie's head closer to her. 

I like this hyunjinvacuum  

:ohboy2: :Ohboy3:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

They gave us two projects together , a photoshoot , I wouldn’t say no for a CF but if it doesn’t happen I’m cool . We have enough material from them ... more than any kdrama reel to real . But the thirst for them was real way before the even met on NT , there was a video with them from 2016 . AU like . Whoever made that videos probably played the lottery and now are millionaires. 

I agree! A non-romantic action thriller movie, and a 16 episode Kdrama, plus all the TN promos, CLOY promo stuff....it's a a life of videos so much more. 

Although....I think it would be cool if they did some sort of a Korean period piece (oh I don't know, maybe a Downton Abbey Movie or something along those lines) wherein it's a star studded cast, and they ARE NOT paired together. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, celest1al said:

Big special thanks to @lovelyz for asking me to translate a part of this interview because now I am feeling a certain way... 

HER IDEAL TYPE LITERALLY SOUNDS LIKE HYUN BIN... GUYS I'M DYING. 
I've definitely read versions of this before, but reading it in Korean and translating it for myself... I'm crying.

Thanks to some of you, we've been seeing these old videos of HB talking about his type... someone who laughs often, eats well, truly understands his life as an actor, etc... and so we know that SYJ fulfills a lot, if not all, of the qualities he's looking for as well.

I think even though you have an "ideal type", when you meet someone who fits that criteria, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a guarantee that you will hit it off or really connect/have chemistry with them. But clearly, for both SYJ and HB, they find qualities they're looking for in one another AND you can tell that they really hit it off... first as friends and then hopefully as lovers now. Now... I'm over here mulling deeply over this celebrity couple I don't know, convinced that they are indeed soulmates who met each other at the right time, and feeling pretty emotional about it... BRB

Thank you for this :please:

They are really each other's type/ideal (I guess they realized it just before us)

I feel YJ unnie in that interview, you've set up a standard and feels like nobody fit in so she focused more on her work. I think she was ok being single...then boom she crossed paths with HB! I like that they started as colleagues to close friends to "more than friends" and realized along the way that they've found their match in the most unexpected way (destiny it is!) :winkx:

• Like 8
  • Love 16

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@loveintheair oh yea I kept thinking it was June 27 already :lol: But they were "sleeping" when I was like nothing happened. All good. well we shall see if there is actually something today. It was never really confirmed what we are getting at 12:50pm. If we are really getting something..

I had to go right after posting the link. It seems a right decision because there were no such things like interview or talk with YJ as heard before lol. My friends kept waiting about an hour and watching all kinds of ads on that link in a language they totally did not understand and all they got was YJ's CF with Jennyhouse which was released two weeks ago lol :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Speaking of taking pictures, I saw a tweet that made an astute observation regarding that January 2019 IG pic of SYJ standing in front of a hotel in LA Koreatown while wearing what looked like a man's black coat: in the picture, SYJ was holding and doing something on her phone. Meaning, the picture she posted on IG was taken by someone else, was originally on someone else's phone, and sent to her so she can post it on her IG.

She not only was wearing a man’s jacket but she’s wearing a man’s watch very similar to HB’s watch. You can tell it was a man’s watch because it was too big for her wrist and hang quite loose. 

• Like 1

SYJ's photo in Bangkok in Jan 2019:

I saw comments on her IG that they could see HB's shadow on the photo by taking the photo with a mobilephone and flip the photo to see HB standing behind taking that photo.

My eyes are not good enough, so I don't know if this is truth.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Even YJ's BFF Gong Hyo Jin went  grocery shopping with her Bf(ofcourse in their drama)

Why do I keep seeing Binjin in place of these two:eating:..

But seriously... I guess grocery shopping is a big deal among korean couples. I watched another drama where leads opt for grocery shopping as a romantic gesture..:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

17 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

SYJ's photo in Bangkok in Jan 2019:

I saw comments on her IG that they could see HB's shadow on the photo by taking the photo with a mobilephone and flip the photo to see HB standing behind taking that photo.

My eyes are not good enough, so I don't know if this is truth.

I doubt it because the photo itself is too grainy to clearly see anything other than SYJ and the buildings beyond. 

49 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

She not only was wearing a man’s jacket but she’s wearing a man’s watch very similar to HB’s watch. You can tell it was a man’s watch because it was too big for her wrist and hang quite loose. 

Yup definitely a man’s watch that’s too big for her wrist. A man’s watch that could be an Omega Speedmaster and we all know that HB is a brand ambassador for Omega is SK. I’m still on the fence about the blazer though because there are videos of her at events where she wears a similar oversized black tuxedo blazer behind the scenes.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

19 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

Got this from Facebook. Kindly let me know if I should delete this tho.

Too late. I see this everywhere already, :happy:

even you delete it here, we will still seeing it in other platform. 

delulu hours open :

warning:  do it at your own risk. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

3 hours ago, Samsam said:

looks like Ye Jin has something going on for today. 
this was from her make up artist’s IG account. 

Maybe it was related to Lotte home shopping? Also syj liked the pic. Lol. So she's active on Instagram. Did she like anything else lol 

LOL what if she saw what people have been tagging her username in comments under the BinJin content. I saw some people tag her under comments yesterday when I was watch some content lol specifically the comparison to Binnie as rjh's pout and her kiss video/pout lol

• Like 4

2 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

Yup definitely a man’s watch that’s too big for her wrist. A man’s watch that could be an Omega Speedmaster and we all know that HB is a brand ambassador for Omega is SK. I’m still on the fence about the blazer though because there are videos of her at events where she wears a similar oversized black tuxedo blazer behind the scenes.

2 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

SYJ and HB both have said they like watches. She is sporting a similar one in April 2017 while visiting Jeju Island. Possibly HB purchased her one, possibly it's from her own collection.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3