[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello. It's been awhile since I was here.

Been so well-fed from all the BinJin candies.

It seems like we are near that destination :wub:

Anyways, saw this. 3 taps from Binnie to Jinnie's hand and shoulders. Our man is trying to control his hands, eh? But still can't keep it to himself. So sweet :wub: TN Director surely saw this (he's literally in front of them) to give 99 points to Binnie and 98 points to Jinnie :wub: 

Love since 2018, IT IS!

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 8

4 hours ago, celest1al said:

I'd further define this word as dry/stiff/curt/blunt/wooden and it can even be seen

@celest1al it is interesting you use the word blunt because I have always wondered about an IG posting SYJ did  dated Aug 5, 2017.  In it she is wearing her Inspector uniform from The  Negotiation and she has her arm around a person (possibly a fan whose face is covered.  Per the translation she mentions the end and she thanks and sends her love. and bye and a crying face emoji.  She then goes on to say "I'm sorry for the BLUNT ACTOR (caps mine) who can't express it"..   How accurate is the translation and who is the blunt actor she is referring to? 

Based on the timeline, this is clearly the end of Negotiation filming.  Did she notice that her co-star was a blunt actor?  And that he could not express it because maybe he was still in a relationship?  I wish I could read  Korean and I wish I could read between the lines.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 9

lets refresh our couple at Incheon Airport to Mongolia and MISS OUT THESE HARD FACTS!!:coolshades:

(slide2) Always  try hard to act like strangers but still got caught private moments at departure lounge

(slide 4)HB n his crew waited for YJ WHITE VAN to arrive before heading into the Arrival Hall and pretending to use his phone when paparazi zooming him.  He looked very annoyed with all these zoom not like his usual friendly airport greetings self.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Elle R said:

I didn't read anything specifically about shooting the kissing scenes on his bday ... I did read in the CLOY thread they shot boat scenes on the 26 or 27th per a fan encounter. So all the boat scenes could have taken multiple days to shoot. Is +/- 2 days acceptable :cookie:? They had a jam packed schedule so I'd be surprised they'd have multiple days off, if any.

Birfday Cake - assume this bakery just uploaded it a day late, at least I hope lmao.

@Elle R The master sleuth. Yes +/-2 days is more than acceptable!! Hahaha. I read the caption of the birthday cake post and it said that his fan club sent that to him. I wonder if he received it on set? Hmmm. 

4 hours ago, cloyfan said:

@TotoroSY thanks for that gem of a throwback video! And thanks @celest1al as always for the clarifying translation! 

Our poor Binnie knows that he comes off as no jam a lot of the time - that’s why he’s looking for a partner with A LOT of jam B) I’ve always thought that what attracted HB to SYJ first was her talent (I’m sure he knew all along what a great actress she is but it wasn’t until he worked with her that he realized how drawn he is to her talent). Then as he got to know her, he became attracted to her fun loving and full of jam personality. Her looks are just a bonus and sort of cherry on top. IMO this (amongst other things) set a great foundation for their relationship - it goes much beyond the superficial.

@cloyfan Man, love how you summarized that!! Not much more to add really. I completely agree. It's awesome that SYJ sees and appreciate his hidden jam, since it only comes out with her :lol:

3 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

@celest1al did he really say I LOVE IT?

@HappyForLove No he did not... "I really enjoyed it/I really liked it," is a more accurate translation. I think I've seen a version of this video somewhere with better subtitles/translations. This version is not very accurate even in what he says about her! 

1 hour ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@celest1al it is interesting you use the word blunt because I have always wondered about an IG posting SYJ did  dated Aug 5, 2017.  In it she is wearing her Inspector uniform from The  Negotiation and she has her arm around a person (possibly a fan whose face is covered.  Per the translation she mentions the end and she thanks and sends her love. and bye and a crying face emoji.  She then goes on to say "I'm sorry for the BLUNT ACTOR (caps mine) who can't express it"..   How accurate is the translation and who is the blunt actor she is referring to? 

Based on the timeline, this is clearly the end of Negotiation filming.  Did she notice that her co-star was a blunt actor?  And that he could not express it because maybe he was still in a relationship?  I wish I could read  Korean and I wish I could read between the lines.

@CartPusherInLA I definitely had to look up what post you were talking about! It's fairly accurate! 
"I'm sorry for being a blunt/stiff actress who can't express herself."

She was referring to herself! I think she wanted to say more, but she had a hard time expressing it, so this is why she described herself in this way. 

@PrettyNoona Whenever I need a little pick me up, I just come here to read your emoticon conversations... :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 8

When did this place turn into a Binjin Luggage shop? LOL!! Had to laugh at all the detailed analysis of colors, sizes, soft vs hard case, wheels, and brand names of all the luggages Binjin had with them for Mongolia trip, MOTH, and HB's LA return trip.

I was munching my snacks and having a cup of coffee  :eats2: as I read all your investigative work, which in the end had no conclusion LOL!!  :emmm:

7 hours ago, SHpectator said:

ok so now what am i supposed to see here again? 

IN CONCLUSION... im definitely definitely shipping these two now... (cue music: Flower)

@SHpectator  Hahahaha!! I was breathlessly following all your GIF stories of the luggage saga..... and then saw your conclusion. Same reaction - WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE HERE AGAIN? 

:eats:

Your ending conclusion was the BEST!!!  We are definitely shipping these two, cuz we are crazy enough to analyse their luggages for clues LOL!!

Btw, I actually think it's possible for HB to travel with and come back with 2 big suitcases. I have done that before, esp long distance holiday trips like US, where the shopping is TOP NOTCH!! You fly with almost empty suitcases and then fill them to the brim with shopping. Maybe Binjin shopped for LOTS of gifts for their friends and family? 

:piggydance:

6 hours ago, LadyU said:
“Crash Landing on You” and why we want Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin together
“CLOY” brings us twenty hours of joy.  Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin prolong that joy.  We long passionately for it to last, because only then will we strengthen our beliefs that true love does indeed exist and that the world is still a wonderful place.

LadyU
Written on a day in June :)

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful ode to CLOY and Binjin couple! Esp love this para - HB and SYJ really did prolong the joy of CLOY for all of us here. Welcome to the Binjin Ship!

5 hours ago, celest1al said:

@TotoroSY You've really outdone yourself today with the VAST-Kakao M-Mongolia info, and some of these old HB clips! Thanks for all the goodies!! 

I esp loved this video!! Just want to give a little more depth to the word he uses in Korean that is translated as "dull," in the video. He actually says two different things... the first part, he mentions he doesn't really laugh a lot so that's why he's looking for someone who does. And then when he elaborates... The word HB uses to describe himself is "무뚝뚝 (Moo dook dook)," and on Google it translates to "blunt," which actually isn't a bad translation. Good job Google! Haha. I'd further define this word as dry/stiff/curt/blunt/wooden and it can even be seen as seemingly brusque/cold/unfriendly. It's usually used to describe someone who doesn't show much expression in manner or speech, which may result in them coming off stiff/cold even when they're not that way. I think HB has an accurate view of himself, and even though he can be humorous and expressive at times,  he tends to be more reserved, resulting in some people interpreting his actions as "cold," like what happened at BAA. He knew/knows this about himself and wanted someone who laughs a lot and is not like him in this aspect (or else he said it'd be boring)... so it's no surprise that YJ completely stole his heart! She laughs so easily and doesn't seem self-conscious about it because she always goes all out when she laughs. This is why we see him as such a fun version of himself when he's with her... 

@celest1al  I was as excited when I found all these videos, both the Kakao M related ones, and Binnie's old clips. Such a new revelation from old but gold receipts!  And thanks a million again for giving deeper insights to how HB described himself. I believe that he has a dorky side to him (i mean, he does comedy SO WELL!) but he is shy to express it, or his serious nature take over with people he is not familiar with. YJ becomes like a catalyst to draw that funny and dorky side of him into the open. I see that happen a lot with friends who are more introverted, they become so different when with people they love and are comfy with.

Here's another gem I found (see 2nd video below)  : 

Binnie being all funny and full of aegyo with YJ in all the Swoon videos. So cute!! :cutekitty:

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

We just go back during their last day their TN stage greetings. That moments being together inside the car was so extra special to them. Perphaps a kiss, or hand holding gonna happen inside or we don't kmow:hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Just came across this video. Not related to Jinnie but a lot of these clips seem to have been captured by Binnie himself. Video seems to have been colour graded too, wonder who did the editing.. also Binnie owns a Leica, not a big deal, but a Leica should be nice to have :)

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Do you really consider this HAND MANNER?!?

YJ alr pushed HB away BUT his arms still

holding her and leaning forward towards,  NOT LETTING GO!!!  Does he do that to

his other co stars?:handsup:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

21 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

None of the links you posted show the Master House episodes. They are Chinese shows. Can you please put the right links?

Please see the viki links I added on pg. 964. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

None of the links you posted show the Master House episodes. They are Chinese shows. Can you please put the right links?

@Intuition1

You can also go to Viu and look for All The Butlers 2018. Then episodes 46 and 47.  It's a really fun watch :)

• Like 1

Here's another great news about CLOY and RiRi couple's popularity news in Japan. NHK, which is Japan's national TV, did a 6-min feature on CLOY!! That is really amazing!!  If someone here can understand Japanese, will be great to have a summary of what was said. Content likely similar to previous Japan news reports, but in case there's any new info in this NHK program.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2020 at 3:55 PM, celest1al said:

"Reality... is this how it feels?" Latest news about Hyun Bin, who we thought would make a marriage announcement as soon as his drama ended."

Somehow Dispacth news article sounds like refer to the issue that BINJIN will get merried after drama ended at page 31. That was on January 2th while everyone anticipate about 1st January Dispatch News. K-net discuss about it online and create a rumour and speculation about breakup and getting Merried after drama ended. Recall that time, there's an issue dispatch will reveal a dating of a big stars. Dispatch end up not announce anything that time.

while BINJIN and CLOY staff on their short break filming due to cold weather. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, celest1al said:

@TotoroSY You've really outdone yourself today with the VAST-Kakao M-Mongolia info, and some of these old HB clips! Thanks for all the goodies!! 

I esp loved this video!! Just want to give a little more depth to the word he uses in Korean that is translated as "dull," in the video. He actually says two different things... the first part, he mentions he doesn't really laugh a lot so that's why he's looking for someone who does. And then when he elaborates... The word HB uses to describe himself is "무뚝뚝 (Moo dook dook)," and on Google it translates to "blunt," which actually isn't a bad translation. Good job Google! Haha. I'd further define this word as dry/stiff/curt/blunt/wooden and it can even be seen as seemingly brusque/cold/unfriendly. It's usually used to describe someone who doesn't show much expression in manner or speech, which may result in them coming off stiff/cold even when they're not that way. I think HB has an accurate view of himself, and even though he can be humorous and expressive at times,  he tends to be more reserved, resulting in some people interpreting his actions as "cold," like what happened at BAA. He knew/knows this about himself and wanted someone who laughs a lot and is not like him in this aspect (or else he said it'd be boring)... so it's no surprise that YJ completely stole his heart! She laughs so easily and doesn't seem self-conscious about it because she always goes all out when she laughs. This is why we see him as such a fun version of himself when he's with her... 

I've highlighted some of the words that BEST DESCRIBE INTROVERTS... I should know as I AM ONE (introvert personality)!

The number of times I've been called "maldita" & a snob, if I got paid for it, I already would have bought myself several luxury bags & shoes!!! 

And to add, my "friendly" & "fun" side ONLY comes out when I'm with peeps I'm comfortable with & who are also comfortable with my nature...

• Like 10
  • Love 1