[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

JennyHouse does wedding catalogs , I think our girl did a CF for that sans the dress and now them being active . The food truck etc . All I’m gonna say the dress is not the same she had in the Mayo cf , and I have identified it. YJ we are here talking marriage 24/7 and you and do wedding dresses CF for JennyHouse ? This is just mean. Not for me . If we see her on a CF wearing a wedding dress that’s on you miss YeJin ... hahahaha 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

6 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Jenny House liked the tweets,  especially where their logo was duly recognized as the bridal one in SYG's IG video. Yipee! This shipper must be really happy and for all of us shippers a "like" is always something headed in the right direction

That jj account has been liking a lot of syj content I noticed last week but I didn't realize about the recent ones on binjin lol

• Like 2
  • Love 3

So... when is Jennyhouse_Jenny going to get a 'check your DM' comment from VastEnt? B)

But my god is this ship sailing so smoothly these days. There's even no need to overanalyze anything because they, including SYJ, like even the most obvious Binjin posts on IG.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

@celest1al:please: thank you so much! I truly feel you when I read your translation. Omo, she was actually describing HB and to think that during this IV, she already finished filming TN with HB and pretty sure she akready saw all these qualities in him that is why she said “IF I MET THE DESTINED ONE, I WOULD LIKE TO GET MARRIED.” They both found each otger’s ideal!!:happy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

That jj account has been liking a lot of syj content I noticed last week but I didn't realize about the recent ones on binjingrocery lol

I was just coming to post here that there seem to be a bunch of BinJin shippers at jennyhouse!! Wonder what they talked about when they were styling her?? Would SYJ spill to them? :hypehype:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

So... when is Jennyhouse_Jenny going to get a 'check your DM' comment from VastEnt? B)

But my god is this ship sailing so smoothly these days. There's even no need to overanalyze anything because they, including SYJ, like even the most obvious Binjin posts.

Leading me to believe that there may really be truth to it being an open secret South Korea...what you think?

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

22 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Who runs that account lol. On April 22, regram of a syj account of pic of them of tn days for cloy casting and it also says I'm so excited :lol:Link

I was trying to see when it started the account lol 

Good catch! Judging by her IG posts, she is a big fan of SYJ as an actor and was really anticipating CLOY too. Maybe she really got into the RiRi Couple? ;) She also reposted SYJs TN bus videos with HB back  in 2018. 

I try to be rationale, but yeah she seemed to like quite a few Binjin posts! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

JennyHouse does wedding catalogs

im curious about the star wedding section... looks like a lot of actresses go to them for their wedding prenup shoot? Hm. still wondering about those videos SYJ posted.

Curious, why are SYJ’s vids in the Jennyhouse Men’s Salon account on IG? Did HB go there to be styled for the prenup shoot too? :ohboy2::hypehype:

https://instagram.com/jennyhouse_menssalon?igshid=apa2xd5b5b5v

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Well the dress is definitely for editorial purposes,, I know which one is it . So she was having great time for the shoot that day when she posted . Thank JH for getting her out of the house because she is having offers but she probably like : don’t know these people ... can’t pick these ones ... girl goes to JH from what we know since her debut ?!! 

she is such a troll btw people speculate she gonna get married and she goes and does endorsement for a wedding catalogue . she is never gonna let us rest .... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 21

14 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I just have one question about Jenny House liking BinJin pictures in IG. Did Jenny House' liking spree start before or after SYJ's liking spree? I just want to figure out when they got the green light from SYJ. I do not think they would do this without her permission. Since SYJ is a private person, her friends had not spilled anything to the public about her relationship with HB. Now, I am waiting her close friends like Gong Hyo-Jin, Song Yoona, Lee Jung-Hyun and other Cinderella members to start liking BinJin content. This leads me to believe they all know the marriage announcement is coming soon.

You have a point here. The shipper only noticed now that JH liked her tweets. Seems to me this person monitors her /hus social media quite often. So definitely the likes were recent, post SYJ spree.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2