[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Elle R well, no way for us to know for sure, so feel free to follow you delulu :lol: Tumi is quite a common brand. Wouldn't be surprised if they find themselves suddenly needing new suitcases from time to time, and buy a new one wherever they're at, they're frequent travelers after all. But don't mind me, I'm no authority on this considering the number of times I've almost picked up somebody else's suitcase before. I was simply sharing somebody else's research haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, celest1al said:

@BinJin99 Hmm it would be interesting if you could confirm this information! Do you have any idea where you read this? Haha

I didn't read anything specifically about shooting the kissing scenes on his bday ... I did read in the CLOY thread they shot boat scenes on the 26 or 27th per a fan encounter. So all the boat scenes could have taken multiple days to shoot. Is +/- 2 days acceptable :cookie:? They had a jam packed schedule so I'd be surprised they'd have multiple days off, if any.

Birfday Cake - assume this bakery just uploaded it a day late, at least I hope lmao.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1

@celest1al oh i meant by no confirmation on his birthday as in there was no on set photos or anything to show us what they did that day :lol: did they film? was it a day off? :lol: that I could find.. lol

wheeeee :heart4: watching their Baeksang Tik Tok backstage interview on repeat. (Not sure why I decided to do that. I miss them :lol::wub:)

Binnie continuing his habit on immediately wanting to look at her when she talks. He sure can't help look at Jinnie whenever she laughs/eye smile - also has to laugh/smile with her lol. He like even smiled when she said I've seen it all lol -  yes she showed you as well. She even said how happy she is :wub: (yes we can tell Jinnie how happy you still are from how you are acting even in your latest instagram kiss videos to us) Binnie nodded his head the exact same time as Jinnie when she said Thank you. She got all soft before/after he said we :wub: She can't help look at him when he said Thank you. - Then they were done. What did they do after. :lol: 

The way he looked at her at the beginning/The way she looked at him at the end - They literally mirrored each other :happy:

They sure perfected their subtle glances/mirroring in this lol:hypehype::heart1:

2 hours ago, ClaireJT said:

Just to bring some rationality to the table, if we just assume that the silver suitcase is in fact 

The wheels are different in the silver luggages lol. Anyways, at this point it is clear if anything they have multiple luggages I won't be surprised :lol:

1 hour ago, Channel20 said:
I found this rare footage of HB in twitter.

Now I really do understand SYJ said about HB's silky hair & why she's so impressed & jealous by it.

SYJ, I feel you girl. :please:

BTW I have no idea what the hangul caption written. 

@Channel20 That is from his K2 outdoor CF in 2014

They even did an easter egg to K2 in episode 1 of CLOY :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @ElectricHearts
Omo2, HB hair look more amazing in the video. The wind really make it look super good & silky. Plus, he said he do nothing with his hair, it's all natural :phew:. Man, he's so lucky. 

Haha, to all Binjin's certified detectives, please continue digging the evidences & crack the codes :ph34r:. I will wait for the final result. 

:eats2:

U guys are awesome! 

• Like 5

I'm talking about the silver luggage, the one behind the yellow luggage, there is a clear and up close photos of HB in google when he arrived from their trip in USA which is exactly the same where he also brought the silver luggage. Like what people observed the amount of luggage he brought from their USA trip was too much for a 1 person for 2-3 weeks and it's possible that he brought one of SYJ's luggage with him. And i think it's the silver luggage because it really matches when i screen shot it and compared. I wish i know how to upload a pictures here! But i could be wrong too.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, MatthewMay Love said:

I'm talking about the silver luggage, the one behind the yellow luggage, there is a clear and up close photos of HB in google when he arrived from their trip in USA which is exactly the same where he also brought the silver luggage. Like what people observed the amount of luggage he brought from their USA trip was too much for a 1 person for 2-3 weeks and it's possible that he brought one of SYJ's luggage with him. And i think it's the silver luggage because it really matches when i screen shot it and compared. I wish i know how to upload a pictures here! But i could be wrong too.

You can (1) upload your screenshot on postimages.org then (2) post the hotlink here (choose the one for forums)

• Like 1

Screen-Shot-2020-06-25-at-11-01-09-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2020-06-25-at-11-02-56-PM.pn

I don't know if this one works but i tried my best lol, 1st picture mongolia trip and 2nd picture from USA. The same silver luggage. I thought from what i read before some of SYJ's team was with HB while they're standing at the airport waiting for her to arrived.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-25-at-11-01-09-PM.pn

this is the US trip

• Like 5

Going to Mongolia:

• SYJ camp - All the suitcases with SYJ's managers are all mostly black
  • HB camp (or at least the ones in the trolley near him anyway) - 1 yellow, 1 silver.

-> Later at the check-in counter, dark gray suitcase appears with the yellow and silver ones, and it matches the wavy pattern of the 3rd suitcase when HB comes back from Mongolia

HB coming back from Mongolia:

• 3 suitcases - 1 yellow, 1 silver, 1 dark gray

Still not sure how we can really connect the silver suitcase with SYJ outside of the mystery why HB always has so much stuff

PS: what have you all done to me

• Like 1
  • LOL 20