[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I hope even if SYJ is not in Bargaining that HB's character will have a wife and a family life. That is the one thing missing in his recent movies. I feel like he needs to play these more down to earth family roles now. I'm dying to see him play a daddy tbh. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@RiRiGaGa  Haaha...I guess I'm infected too!  I should fly a drone over their house just to get a glimpse if that binjinsion vaccine is already in the making or just need a label and ready to take off. So we can all go back to our normal state :D

@TotoroSY   I just watched that too yesterday..I soo loved it. There's another one that is somewhat similar to it, I shared the link few pages back but look for "Hyun Bin-SonYe Jin we met 20 years ago" on yout tube. They used most clips for Jinnie from the classic too, I don't know which movie they got the ones for Binnie. That video gives me goosies every time as well. How I wondered, they should have met and made movie/s when they were young and then reunited. They're just so classic and look good together even in their fetus age.

No news yet from the couple I guess...just keep taking soompida peeps!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

@jamy47 I agree but maybe it is because it is too relevant to what he wants in his personal life. Maybe that is why he avoided doing rom com/melodramas again post military and went more for the action movies. he got more of the training to do action scenes because he was in the Marines - that is why he does all his scenes even without a stunt double. you know how sometimes you focus on your career more to escape thinking of your personal life situation. i guess that is why both syj and hb kept working so much in the past. he didn't have much "love interest" in his projects post military either. Like I still feel like his most passionate kissing scenes were literally in CLOY with her. I think the main reason he thought about doing melodramas/rom coms again because he literally wanted to work with her and no one else in that genre LOL! :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@jamy47 I agree but maybe it is because it is too relevant to what he wants in his personal life. Maybe that is why he avoided doing rom com/melodramas again post military and went more for the action movies. he got more of the training to do action scenes because he was in the Marines - that is why he does all his scenes even without a stunt double. you know how sometimes you focus on your career more to escape thinking of your personal life situation. i guess that is why both syj and hb kept working so much in the past. he didn't have much "love interest" in his projects post military either. Like I still feel like his most passionate kissing scenes were literally in CLOY with her. I think the main reason he thought about doing melodramas/rom coms again because he literally wanted to work with her and no one else in that genre LOL! :lol:

I get it but it's just at some point he must get out of his comfort zone and take bigger challenges. Ye Jin took mother roles when she has never been one and she was younger than now. However actors are all different and some are more method actor and maybe HB is waiting to be more fulfilled in his personal life before taking such roles, that's alright too i guess. As a fan i will be patient and wait to see him play these roles. Just imagine HB playing a daddy in a drama. Ideal scenario would be him playing a single father whose wife left him a few years ago in a mysterious way and then she comes back and we get to see their tortured complex love. A melodrama. Of course in a perfect world, SYJ would play opposite him in that drama too lol.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

I can’t bear to watch him

in another romcom except wirh SJY.

Yes! It's the strangest thing, but I will only watch HB in action stuff now, no romance. I cannot stand seeing him with another lead, and I don't exactly know why. I've been able to watch SYJ and it doesn't bother me, but I do notice myself watching her and saying, "Not nearly the spark she has with HB." I really wish they would avoid the romance genre and stick to action, adventure, mystery, horror, biography--no romance! I promise multiple rentals and streamings to guarantee strong ticket sales--as long as I don't have to watch them falling in love with anyone else on screen!!!!!:evillaugh:

P.S. As a female, I think I identify with SYJ and "know her heart," so I was able to like her in Pretty Noona because she was just acting. But I am not a guy, I'm a girl. And I don't like to see my bestie's  guy with anyone but YeJin, my girl!!!! Not even pretend! Talk about no jam!!! :fear:

• Like 4
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 1

I was looking back at Feb 21 when HB attended Oedipus with LJH, JDG, HJM etc. I know this was post LA groceries but they technically "deny" I just really dont see why SYJ wouldn't be here. She knows all of them who went. Include hino2033 (that is her instagram name). She even follows SYJ. She visited one of the restaurants she owns back in 2015 with LMJ.. Since we cant post instagram anymore.. Taking from twitter instead.

In conclusion, I decided she went and is most likely the person taking the photo - if not taking this photo, hidden somewhere else lol :lol: Everyone who attended is with their partner LOL!

:heart4: Also Feb 21 must be an important day. Why did Binnie write that last letter on that day. So yea ;)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

I notice most of SYJs friends (aside from her stylists) don't post pictures with her anymore (compared to before). Im sure she still hangs out with them but maybe they are respecting her privacy given how much more attention she has received since the LA sightings? 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 4

11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

In conclusion, I decided she went and is most likely the person taking the photo

Speaking of taking pictures, I saw a tweet that made an astute observation regarding that January 2019 IG pic of SYJ standing in front of a hotel in LA Koreatown while wearing what looked like a man's black coat: in the picture, SYJ was holding and doing something on her phone. Meaning, the picture she posted on IG was taken by someone else, was originally on someone else's phone, and sent to her so she can post it on her IG.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 3

44 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

think the main reason he thought about doing melodramas/rom coms again because he literally wanted to work with her and no one else in that genre LOL! :lol:

I agree with this. He's literally built himself as more of an action hero star rather than a romantic drama star after Sega, even though he's well suited to romance. I guess most scripts in romance are quite similar too, I mean how many blockbuster romantic movies/ dramas have we had and it's  easier to get typecast in them and doesn't really give him scope to showcase range of acting. 

He's tried to be selective in his work after military trying to focus on acting range: 

1. NK spy: quiet and suave guy

2. Split personality: almost like a double role, showcases 2 very different  sides 

3. Egocentric and arrogant rich gamer in a  slick, futuristic and tech savvy drama

4. Smart Con-man ( I am dying to watch Swindlers, wish I could find some platform which broadcasts in India) 

5. Villain dealing with a personal loss

6. Joseon era Prince

He's chosen his work carefully. It's good that he got a chance to play Capt Ri. His experience must have taught him to be careful in choosing who he does love stories with ( we all know how crazy fans become when they see him on screen with the actress they like, our man is literally the most eligible bachelor and most shipped person in entire Korean peninsula Asia now) :ph34r:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, jamy47 said:

I get it but it's just at some point he must get out of his comfort zone and take bigger challenges. Ye Jin took mother roles when she has never been one and she was younger than now. However actors are all different and some are more method actor and maybe HB is waiting to be more fulfilled in his personal life before taking such roles, that's alright too i guess. As a fan i will be patient and wait to see him play these roles. Just imagine HB playing a daddy in a drama. Ideal scenario would be him playing a single father whose wife left him a few years ago in a mysterious way and then she comes back and we get to see their tortured complex love. A melodrama. Of course in a perfect world, SYJ would play opposite him in that drama too lol.

I think he definitely learned a lot more after working with SYJ. I think he saw how she prepares for her scenes and brings up ideas. I think that was why he had to mention this again in metro.style. I don't know if this is what he normally does so vocally like her when he works on his scenes. He learned a lot from her. Plus he took on Bargaining around the same time he was confirmed for CLOY. You can tell he is very particular how he is perceived as an actor since even in his CLOY interviews before he officially filmed already hinting wanting to see what our reactions would be the show/how his acting would be. We shall see what he decides to take on next. He has also mentioned that there aren't much opportunities in SK ent in terms of script. So hopefully, the ones he is more interested in maybe more for other over sea opportunities in terms of filming. I do want them both to do a film that goes to Cannes/oscar worthy. Since neither of them have had projects done so yet. I know it is usually hard to know what films will be that successful when you get a script. 

@MatthewMay Love I was looking through an HB fan instagram account. It looks like he likes to travel with the silver and black luggage a lot. He also had it for MOTA. Otherwise, he has a version of the black bag in the LA photo. I don't think it is the same. Are we sure that isn't his camera bag? Sometimes he travels with his camera bag too - I couldn't confirm from the footage I saw. The yellow luggage he used for Mongolia must be new since I didn't see it on any past videos that were on the account. Also, I am glad he has a bit more privacy at airports now or maybe just when he is with SYJ. I can't believe there were some from the past where he is like waiting to check in for security, to board his flight, when he is waiting for his baggage at baggage claim.. Yea fans kinda went crazy 

Oh no LOL! Now I won't be able to hear this the same haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Does anyone here have the link of the video where HB's co star from Rampant movie teases him on stage where he grabbed his phone away? He seems to tease him what's his hiding on his phone.  I couldn't find it. I wonder if that was during the Rampant VIP where SYJ attended.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

In conclusion, I decided she went and is most likely the person taking the photo - if not taking this photo, hidden somewhere else lol :lol: Everyone who attended is with their partner LOL!

I like to think of this as well :rolleyes: In any case, our girl was quite the ninja that month. She also went to the premier of Uhm Jiwon and Kim Nam Gil's movie earlier in the month. If I remember it right, fans only got to know about it from somebody's SNS post about the movie premier and spotting SYJ. So same observation with @QueenieBee that her friends seem to be extra respectful of her privacy since LA. But I feel for HB because it's harder for him to go incognito like at airports.

• Like 7

On 6/26/2020 at 3:00 AM, SHpectator said:

ok so now what am i supposed to see here again?

You see, that’s what happen when we’re invaded with BinJin GIFS hahahaha!!! 

We get lost and gone w the wind :crazy:

Ok see you all in a while, let me go back to page 9... 94... 955 or 964? Shoot! I will start again from bookmark.

((see bookmark: page 900)) 

:headbang:

I’m sorry for those reading this now. You’re all probably in a new case once you read this.  I’m still in the luggage issue as I write this. I’ll join in once the case is close. Someone said, it’s really hard to be in luggage + shipping business. Hilarious! Love it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

People talk all the time about manner hands but I’m glad it doesn’t apply to women esp SYJ and she can put her hands wherever she wants to. :hypehype:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB4yFNLJn0G/?igshid=sqiqvs30855e

also lol that caption. It’s not over until she gets what she wants. It’s pretty obvious what she wants eh? To be fair, him too.  :ohboy2:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

Not gonna lie, that moment turned me from a casual CLOY fan into a Binjin shipper. That slight turn from SYJ and then her huge smile, when before she glanced back at HB she didn’t look comfortable at all, says it all when it comes to these two. It didn’t even look like SYJ saw HB smile back at her but it was enough that he was right behind her to make her smile like that. Knowing SYJ and how cagey she is with her personal life, that in itself was a huge step just like her liking spree of their pictures together.

I’ve been a binjin shipper ever since I watched CLOY. But yes. It was that smile after she glanced at him that reaffirmed it all for me!

• Like 16
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, gloriousCh33se said:

I like to think of this as well :rolleyes: In any case, our girl was quite the ninja that month. She also went to the premier of Uhm Jiwon and Kim Nam Gil's movie earlier in the month. If I remember it right, fans only got to know about it from somebody's SNS post about the movie premier and spotting SYJ. So same observation with @QueenieBee that her friends seem to be extra respectful of her privacy since LA. But I feel for HB because it's harder for him to go incognito like at airports.

Yes I noticed that when I went back and was looking what was posted/happened "post LA groceries" 

The only picture was the one shared on her friend's account when they are having dinner. So probably post premiere? Then later the month the day after HB went the play, she went out for dinner with her friends that she posted lol. Why did she post it the next day :lol: Like she clearly knows LJH posted the pic with Binnie the day before. It then made me wonder if this is the same day or if he was also at this dinner or they met before.. Like I had more questions now than before - once we found out what actually happened in LA/where they actually were etc :lol: The fact we 101% know she is standing outside of Ralphs in that January 26 pic in Koreatown - if her flight details that are posted in SYJ thread are indeed correct, then this was posted after she came back in SK. 

Also I am sure he didn't want to attend his stylist wedding solo but this was getting too close to CLOY filming and SYJ is very private. If anything, she would be completely spotted at that wedding if she attended with him. That is also why he didn't attend LJH's wedding in April. When I look back at his stylist's wedding now, he is like so lonely standing next to GHJ and Shin Min Ah lol - no wonder he is looking at the baby behind him lol

• Like 10