[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 minutes ago, Abanti Farook said:

Givin the writer wanted hyun bin and approached him first...I think HB  got SYJ in as she was free thanks for not doing one spring night 

Thanks! That's insightful. RJH seems to be definitely written with HB or his kind of persona in mind. 

If it's really true that HB got her in, then it is really nice and means that he wanted to work with her only. He was anyways very vocal about wanting to do a rom-com or melodrama with her during TN days. So there is a possibility that he might have suggested her name. He seems to look out for ways to make things the best for her. He mentioned this in the CLOY presscon also, that he thought the role of Yoon Seri is great to show people the other aspects of SYJ's personality which are normally not seen in how she looks or her other characters. Only a  super caring boyfriend will have such thoughts. 

Or it could be that the script was offered to them together simultaneously.  Writer/ producers noticed their chemistry in TN promotions and thought they could be one fresh pairing.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

On 6/12/2020 at 10:35 PM, binyeji said:

whether they were offered the show together or they influenced the other to take it up.

@lavanta

@Abanti Farook

@ElectricHearts

Please do not speculate such things without solid proof as it leads to nowhere.

The director already said how he casted. 

P.S.: please edit your posts before I make a post about SYJ & HB achievements/ real power in the K industry.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 3

Officially brand new day in SK where we got this 3 years ago :wub:

How they somehow look even younger here is crazy lol. Now they still look like they aren't aging lol (jealous of their genes)

The shampoo and treatment SYJ is promoting goes on sale later today. Otherwise, wonder if we will get any other news :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

@lavanta

@Abanti Farook

Please do not speculate such things as it leads to no where. The director already said how he casted.

We know how SYJ and HB power in the K industry. You can back read if you are interested. Such speculation is not going to end well.

PS: please edit your posts before I make a post about SYJ & HB achievements/ real power in the K industry.

I have to agree with this. Again, another ship that was suspected to have had the actor get the  role for the lead actress got serious backlash from knetz and his image is still recovering. It wasnt even proven, it was literally just speculation like some people on these sites are doing. There is no evidence or even  an inkling that one gave another  help in getting a role in Cloy.

Please stop speculating things can can hurt their image in SK. Also, the public there doesnt care if the country or culture you come from sees this as cute or touching, they will see it as unprofessional. Seriously. Some of yall are gonna think this is policing and  sounds harsh but it seems like some shippers don't give a crap if hb or syj get hurt as long as they can gossip about them.   

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Gee...”Why are you like this, ahjusshi?!”

OMG! Never thought he's been doing this since the beginning.

A masculine mannerism that makes all Ajhumas head over heels :mrgreen:

Thanks for sharing RiriGaga ♥

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Now they still look like they aren't aging lol (jealous of their genes)

I agree! TLP was 2016 but I feel like it's the same time as 2019.

HB, no words. Years and years and I feel like he's getting better and better and yummier (ooops!):tounge_xd:
*saying to myself "STOB. I.T.! (Jin BTS). Bin is for Jin. Bin is for Jin. Bin is for Jin.*

I've said this before, they have a fountain of youth somewhere (I'm sure!):innocent:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lavanta said:

I think we talked about it in the thread much earlier, which page I don't remember sorry :( but SYJ fans here told us that she was offered the role for the drama One Spring Night because it is basically the same team that produced and directed SITR and SYJ is very close with them. However she found the story very similar to SITR so she declined. Then Han Ji Min got the role. 

I'm glad she passed on that drama because I wasn't a fan of the SITR director and writer. However she got the role from CLOY, I'm glad that she did, because it turned out to be really amazing, and it also showed how SYJ gets even better when she gets a partner in the same quality and caliber as her. I've also read that the writer of CLOY has previously written critically acclaimed dramas, and it definitely showed on CLOY, so it's definitely great one of her works is on SYJ and HB's resumes.

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

I don’t see how their history with CLOY should involve who is more influential between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. If you look at the offical news last year from being offered the roles to confirming that they were doing CLOY, it was always HB and SYJ together without any mention of who got offered first. Even HB’s meeting with writer Park was clarified as being just a meeting to discuss his schedule, not a meeting to offer him the male lead role in CLOY. We’ll never really know if the press releases were a conscious decision on the part of their respective agencies, PR teams, and tvN but CLOY was always about them both. Knowing how influential they both are and how close the announcements were to the dating rumors leak, their agencies were certainly cautious enough not to fuel anymore speculations. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 9

3 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

I don't think this is CLOY BTS

Heyyyy this is the nth time I reminded you not to quote images/video/gifs but yet you are still quoting. One user DM me and told me that she dm’ed you but you ignored. This thread was locked before due to excessive quoting of images/videos/gifs. I know it’s hard to remove those twitters/IG on mobile, but can you follow the rules to prevent locking of the thread? Thanks. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

@ooxxoo I never said SYJ is less than HB, I believe she is one of the top Korean actresses for many decades. And if you read my post clearly, I stressed that SYJ doesn't need anyone to introduce her to a production because every production would die to have her. After we clear that out, I also highlighted that it is said both leads got the offer of CLOY at the same time. But in my opinion, the character of RJH is written based on HB's depiction of NK elite soldier and because they are close enough he might have engage her in the drama. I stressed it over and over again that it is my speculation, I didn't claim it is the truth. I acknowledged it might have been completely untrue. If we cannot speculate what do we do here? Just talk about their schedule dates?? 

I always like to keep having different opinions in this forum because this is what its for.. I never replied back for anything other than the discussion regarding the thread before, and I don't like that I am doing so now. I try to understand you but I think you are being oversensitive and harsh. 

One final note, if my post displeased majority, I will delete it. I never have any intention to create unpleasant atmosphere here since it happens very frequently. 

• Like 14
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, ooxxoo said:

@binyeji

@lavanta

@ElectricHearts

As you want to compare their power.

Here you go!

Ticket Ranking Power (voted by the biggest movies producers)

And the point of all these comparison is???

Are you now pitting Binnie & YeJin against each other???

You seem to be looking down at Binnie... YeJin WILL NOT like that!!! She's proud of him & she's been a fan of his for a long time now...

So again, WHAT is your point in comparing their achievements?

• Like 5
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 6

17 minutes ago, lavanta said:

@ooxxoo I never said SYJ is less than HB, I believe she is one of the top Korean actresses for many decades. And if you read my post clearly, I stressed that SYJ doesn't need anyone to introduce her to a production because every production would die to have her. After we clear that out, I also highlighted that it is said both leads got the offer of CLOY at the same time. But in my opinion, the character of RJH is written based on HB's depiction of NK elite soldier and because they are close enough he might have engage her in the drama. I stressed it over and over again that it is my speculation, I didn't claim it is the truth. I acknowledged it might have been completely untrue. If we cannot speculate what do we do here? Just talk about their schedule dates?? 

I always like to keep having different opinions in this forum because this is what its for.. I never replied back for anything other than the discussion regarding the thread before, and I don't like that I am doing so now. I try to understand you but I think you are being oversensitive and harsh. 

One final note, if my post displeased majority, I will delete it. I never have any intention to create unpleasant atmosphere here since it happens very frequently. 

I think what you posted was totally fine. As long as we don’t over speculate which I don’t think you did plus you emphasized many time it’s just your thots and even said you may be wrong. Cheers and enjoy shipping! Ignore the negativity. 

@Kahlua2019  May I suggest that you delete or reduce the content of the quote since like you say, it’s better not to compare or put down anyone, so better not to see that post again.  Also we are not supposed to quote pictures/ videos. Thanks so much!

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Seriously, please ignore that I posted my opinion.. Act like it never happened, so don't turn this a warzone again. I want this place to be a pleasant area for binjin shippers to gather not argue. I will delete my post. So please ignore it and continue on much happier subject:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Looks like things are starting to heat up. This happens during "drought" as i observed since i joined this forum..

To change the topic.... can you suggest what other sites/social media platform where i can read about SYJ, HB, CLOY.... i already follow facebook groups, twitter and ig accounts, soompi forum...i even rewatch youtube vids about them.  I even started reading every reviews from IMDB, Google, mydramalist, and rottentomatoes. Haha. But i still miss them sooooooooo much! :rolleyes::wub:

How i wish i am korean so i could also read korean websites. Hehe

It became a daily habit for me to search about them. BinJin is my happy pill :smile::heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, CLOYALLL said:

Looks like things are starting to heat up. This happens during "drought" as i observed since i joined this forum..

Exactly ...I have also noticed...the days when there r no candies....this happens 

Geez what have you done to us BINJIN

many even are calling the BINJIN candies BINJIN weed lol 

And I so agree 

They one hell of a ADDICTIVE couple 

• LOL 8

Hello, I has been lurking since idk when exactly the time I started. But I decided to come out now. I want to speak some things out.

Why did same actions again? post about some achievements then implied some comparisons there. Don't you guys ever think and ever feel bad for doing so? Just imagine binjin are lurking here but what they read? Some achievements, assets, and the topics turned to be comparisons between binjin. It would potentially give damage to binjin's relationship. Actually, for some people these topics are very sensitive. 

How much I wish binjin doesn't have this big fandom. Popularity is kind of scary smh.

Some fans tend to over analyze and compare something between binjin.

To @ooxxoo no one try comparing them? I think you misunderstood the earlier discussion. Lol what's the point of posting such things?

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 11

54 minutes ago, CLOYALLL said:

To change the topic.... can you suggest what other sites/social media platform where i can read about SYJ, HB, CLOY.... i already follow facebook groups, twitter and ig accounts, soompi forum...i even rewatch youtube vids about them.  I even started reading every reviews from IMDB, Google, mydramalist, and rottentomatoes. Haha. But i still miss them sooooooooo much! :rolleyes::wub:

How i wish i am korean so i could also read korean websites. Hehe

It became a daily habit for me to search about them. BinJin is my happy pill :smile::heart:

Reddit! I love the discussions there too, a little less hostile and less fan wars lol but it’s not as engaging as this forum as it’s mostly just CLOY related and not really BINJIN shipping centric. 

you may also browse their kdrama and kdramarecommends community, I’d see some occasional CLOY related stuff there too aside from the link above. Or better yet just write Crash Landing On You in the search bar and enjoy all the goodies. You’re welcome. Lol 

Re: CLOY casting

I read an article before where it says HB was the 1st preference for RJH because of his previous NK role. I’ll post the link when I can find it. Personally, I don’t think it matters who gets offered first. It doesn’t undermine one’s achievement if the other one was offered 1st. Both are perfect for the roles and they frikken aced it to a tee. No arguments needed. 

• Like 15
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1