[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

40 minutes ago, hallyu said:

Jenny House's shampoo is out of stock. That's super fast!

Brands are doing well with the association. Her CF is very cute, with the Ah Ahaa comment in the CF and it makes me want to try the brand too. I wish they start selling Jenny House in India  too. 

I read on the wiki page of CLOy that the BBQ Chicken restaurant brand that they show in CLOY  gained massive sales during CLOY because of the popularity.

Here's wishing more brands notice them. More power to the couple.

BTW, off-topic but Korean skincare is a rage and it really works and is good for the skin. I need more products from Korea in India.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, anony-mouse said:
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

The number of times HB has said that he would get married only with his parents approval. Given the ex’s history and what I understand of Korean society- I am not sure if the parental approval will be forthcoming that easily. I can’t believe I managed to post this in the other thread (really I wasn’t trolling). :astonished:

Also, they need to stop with the dissecting of BTS from 10 years ago. That just reeks of desperation. 

This is funny. I mean, the fact that you posted that in other forum. We call that patol.com (this is a joke) here in the Philippines. I do not reply to them when they bash me for no reasons on IG. They probably see my posts with #SonYeJin #HyunBin and #Binjin tags and hating me for loving BINJIN. Plus, the actress  (or more likely her PR team) they support subtly fuels their imagination to create buzz, I believe, judging from their press releases/ posts that use black hat SEO techniques so they are visible to BINJIn fans, and intended to fuel social media discussions like what we are doing now haha. Hence, we can't really blame her fans. Anyway, let's just wait a bit... soon BINJIN will tell the world the confirmation we have been waiting to hear. Okay, back to shipping. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, ooxxoo said:

As you want to compare their power.

Here you go!

Hey @ooxxoo!  My comment was never about comparing their power.

Just back-read the pages, and I realized my innocent observation and curiosity on how a beautiful drama such as CLOY was conceptualized turned this forum into another debate zone. 

Sorry if anyone's feelings got hurt. 

To make myself clear, i  understand that most times producers and directors select their casts based on who is actually suited for the role and the drama/film, rather than just looking at Power lists and going for the most sought after actor or actress. 

Also it depends on how much interest the actor or actress has in trying out the role, whether it is something drastically different from their image, or suited to their image or helps their careers in terms of showcasing their acting prowess/ in increasing their popularity/ money . Ultimately, they are like us,  working on their careers and they will work on something based on whatever is best suited to them.

I am well aware of SYJ's and HB's  power and calibre individually and together.  SYJ definitely doesn't need any recommendation from HB. She is already established as the Nation's First love and Melo Queen. He might ( and i use the word ''might') have suggested her name as he was interested in working with her in a rom-com. Or maybe  because there was a buzz already about them the Director, Producers thought that their pairing will be the best for the success of the drama.   

It is all a speculation. We don't know what really happened. 

Also, regarding speculations that SYJ rejected One spring night for CLOY, she could have just needed the break then and was looking to try out a different role which gives her a fresh image. It is not necessary that she avoided it only for CLOY. Se-ri's role is a unique one where she is playing a smart business savvy chaebol and a Fashion icon. She's never played such a role before, and it has definitely helped in boosting that image of her. I saw instagram posts where fashion influencers in Philippines are wearing outfits/ sunglasses similar to hers & saying Se-ri Look today. 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

This drama was written for years . So it wasn’t HB who requested the drama . They were both for days in negotiations to be in it . First they said HB was the first being in discussions starring at it , which was debunked in press conference partially. Either way they were both officially the only ones who were offered the drama, no who nominated who for the role it’s just something we don’t know . Maybe the writers themselves saw the insane chemistry and offered them both straight way. I mean we discussed it in the past , they were offered a drama way too early after the rumours came out and they both accepted it . They really wanted to work together . 

HB is literally the most mannered guy , even if he touching her arm it’s like the most behaved skin ship I have seen . I mean I’m surprised you all picked it up now ? I mean we discussed it before how he used full on manner hands in the reunion scene in Swiss . So that’s funny to me . 

For me they are a total power couple . Respectfully they both have been in different genres but they were king and queen of box office so what comparison is there really? What matters is for them to be compatible , have common interests , love and sincerity between them. Everything else is just snow ❄️ 

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

Just my two cents on this as I used to be from media line though not korea. Usually a story is written then the director is found . The writer and director will then look for suitable actors for the roles. So in normal Instance only 1 actor or actress is usually the one that they have in mind. The second main lead might be recommanded or looked for after that. But regardless the director and writer has to agree that it's a suitable fit for the role . So it really doesn't matter who got the role first. Regardless ,they made the best decision to cast both of them . 

• Like 16
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hallyu said:

I miss HB's manner hands when he is with YJ

I don't know why people are still trying to find receipts. It is clear as day now lol 

Spoiler

Also the TN pic was from that day Sept 3 - you know where he was a gentleman reminded her of her dress, water bottle, his hand on her back, he even did the heart shape with her .. The guy gets embarrassed and doesn't like to do heart shapes of any kind or finger hearts.. But ok he is totally fine to do this with her that day LOL :lol: Plus with the other observations @rosy made from that day :) She could also have chosen any TN pic but thus it was where it all began officially for TN promo period

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@Binjin2RiI wonder if she will ever do a late late post showing pics of Maldives get away.  My delulu mind is wishing!

That will confirm our suspicion then :lol: But isn’t it telling that she normally posts travel pics but none on the Maldives trip, eventhough her friend LJH confirmed at an interview SYJ went with her during her honeymoon trip? 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 6

22 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

wonder if she will ever do a late late post showing pics of Maldives get away.  My delulu mind is wishing!

Want some Other Juicy delulu.. ok! 

How about , late post of baeksang short dorky video like she used to post on her IG, couple years back. This late post is vid of her And GHJ doing dorky thing, using rabbit filter With weird angle coz the one who took it is the ahjussi who clearly doesn't familiaR with the filter thing. And we can hear  his voice while he filming his GF with her Bff. 

I’m sure the moment she posted this on  IG, BINJIN nation’s will be hyperventilating until next week. 

And i need an oxygen tank!  

K. BYE! :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 21

:lol: Well I was wondering if they were even still filming Bargaining with the amount of CFs they threw at us this week from both of them. ^_^:P Is that why.. as a distraction ;)

Also I thought the Smart merch was suppose to go out last Sunday? Did it not go out earlier? Why did it go out at the same time as Jennyhouse merch earlier today :lol:

So they announce it the same time as Jennyhouse merch goes on sale but looks like the promo doesn't officially start till tomorrow https://smart.com.ph/Pages/HyunBinFreebies

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Someone left a comment on withbinjin's account that said that pic was from CA on set? I don't know lol. I didn't follow him back then or looked at fan pics. I can't compare lol. All I can say the facial hair is definitely similar to CA time. So I don't think it is new at all

I guess no, i've read that comment too.. on confidential assigment his hair more short from the start

for comparison

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

That will confirm our suspicion then :lol: But isn’t it telling that she normally posts travel pics but none on the Maldives trip, eventhough her friend LJH confirmed at an interview SYJ went with her during her honeymoon trip? 

She doesn't post travel pics anymore since their groceries :P And neither do her friends after February :lol: I think that was literally the last time they were both in separate pics on her friends' account :lol:

If they keep wanting to play with their dates, they might as well time it to their PIFAN 2014 date of July 17 too :lol:

Like literally, their CFs updates are really starting to hurt my brain now. I will just conclude that it is a distraction. They don't need to keep throwing "couple" updates at us. Who do they need to prove this too :lol:

@Walk Kindly I like to think now that they wrap Bargaining SK filming like mention above. So that means they are free to be together for a month till he has to film in Jordan. That concludes my observation from this week as they have been distracting us with CFs updates hahaa

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1