[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

A long time SYJ's fan shared her opinions about YJ's new CF on Twitter.

I adore SYJ even more, but she may not accept Smart offer as the fastest IP then.

"She is very honest and I remember in the past she declined a lot of cf because she felt she was not using them personally and if she doesn't believe in a particular product she will not do that or take the cf that's how honest she is"

Same with choosing a movie, she will choose the scenario next to the role lastly the director that's why most of her movies we're a newbie director unlike other big stars they would choose the popular director even the story sucks

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 8

Hi guys.. have you seen the fancam during TN promo where they took pictures with some fans and HB was caught rubbing SYJ's hand? We all know that TN was not a romantic movie (no holding hands). If I were SYJ and a guy doing that to me I could probably judge him for being not gentle unless that guy confess or we are dating already.:heart::blush: 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, iahc0721 said:

Hi guys.. have you seen the fancam during TN promo where they took pictures with some fans and HB was caught rubbing SYJ's hand? We all know that TN was not a romantic movie (no holding hands). If I were SYJ and a guy doing that to me I could probably judge him for being not gentle unless that guy confess or we are dating already.:heart::blush: 

Hmmm I don’t think I have. Do you have the link to this video? Thank you! 

• Like 3

Actually it's been more than 4x with cf coincidences especially when you include m store ads, mediheal and manyo site updates from last week and when they filmed their CFs. Why did Smart have to advertise about the merch today too lol 

Glad the manip with younglim finally happened lol 

(goes back to bed lol) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Choisamsook said:

I watch “be with you” after finished Watch all cloY BTS. Then it struck me  when i watch that four-clover leafs scene!! I’m like ahhh so that’s why!!  :wub:

call me delusional but i’m 1000 percent sure he watch “be with you” 

@Choisamsook

ARGHHH!! I love this!! 

That would make him super sweet and romantic man.... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

According to CLOY casting news in march 2019 the writer asked for hyun bin to play captain Ri

She sent her men to approach hyun bin 

So that much I know 

After that whether hyun bin asked the production house or the writer to cast SYJ or was it just a coincidence that we would never know 

In the presscon the way hyun bin looked at SYJ all alarmed when asked about whether they knew about this casting to which SYJ cutely lies and HB then gave a even cuter smirk and turned the other side was more of an OBVIOUS yet Cute lie than a white lie lol

Givin the writer wanted hyun bin and approached him first...I think HB  got SYJ in as she was free thanks for not doing one spring night 

or maybe SYJ chose cloy over one spring night because she wanted to work with Hb again.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, iahc0721 said:

Sneaky and naughty HB.

He could not resist on touching YJ's hands even in public.

1. YJ unintentionally touched HB's hands, then she moved her hands away immediately.

2. HB touched YJ's hands, paused and holdt there, then YJ moved her hands away from his.

3. HB waited for YJ outside the bus to touch her hands again.

Then we have IG posts

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

SYJ speaks her mind through her projects

Politic issues: The Truth Beneath

Metoo: SomeThing In The Rain

Child sexual abuse: White Night

Women Equal Rights: My Wife Got Married

Don’t forget A Moment to Remember was about Alzheimer and Cloy was also somewhat political because it touches on the issue of NK & SK re-unification. 

I like to see SYJ and HB together again in movies  about:

- disability: husband has an accident and becomes disabled. The movie can show how the family cope, issue of discrimination, accessibility, rehabilitation etc 

-adoption: married couple who can’t conceive and decide to adopt. Adoption is still a bit of a taboo in SK. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 10
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, rosy said:

HB touched YJ's hands, paused and holdt there, then YJ moved her hands away from his.

HB touching YJ's hands and YJ moving her hand away is exactly how i would react to my bf holding my hand in public, I will move it away because I m shy, I know people are watching and we could be caught! 

This is a receipt!!!   

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

I've been trying to watch The Truth Beneath and White Night but haven't found any working links. If anyone would be so kind as to help me out, it will be much appreciated!

Not sure if this is against the rules but if it is please let me know and I will delete ASAP, thank you!

• Like 1