[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

LOL! So funny right? No YJ was not at the other BAA which was in 2019.

@TotoroSY, @HappyForLove2019 HB was nominated for Alhambra,  This was the famous one where the emcee was teasing him and had the camera man take an extreme close up of his face.  I believe Baeksang 2019 was in May 10- CLOY casting was announced on the 22nd.  #InGroceryWeTrust was already in full on mode at this time.

Everyday just keeps getting better and better for our BinJin nation.  We will all be dead soon.  Take @Felizak@t's lead and get ourselves another life!

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

13 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@TotoroSY, @HappyForLove2019 HB was nominated for Alhambra,  This was the famous one where the emcee was teasing him and had the camera man take an extreme close up of his face.  I believe Baeksang 2019 was in May 10- CLOY casting was announced on the 22nd.  #InGroceryWeTrust was already in full on mode at this time.

Everyday just keeps getting better and better for our BinJin nation.  We will all be dead soon.  Take @Felizak@t's lead and get ourselves another life!

Oohhh, I love that HB clip from 2019 BAA! He was very shy but still he played along. That gaze, my heart!

But anyway, I just wanna say that I don't like to get another life! BinJin watching is such fun! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

[中文字幕] 孙艺珍&玄彬的爱情故事再次被照亮!日本刮起了“爱的迫降”旋风! | 深夜正式演艺

[Chinese subtitles] The love story of Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin is illuminated again! Japan whipped up a whirlwind of "Crash Landing on You"! | Late Night Official Performing Arts

• Like 3
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@Cherie CeeI think her original post was "buy" yourself another life so that you have a back up life because she would be dead by the time they announce that the ship has landed .  Also there is much reference to tooth decay and diabetes because of all the candies we are getting.  BinJin shipping is so much fun!  In all my years I never would have believed I am capable of doing this for people whose language I don't even understand.  I live and work here in LA and have seen countless celebrities, I am almost jaded.  But BinJin makes me weak on my knees, makes me cry when I share stories about them to people willing to listen and yes I am one of those who downloaded the TikTok App (two accounts), told my friends to do the same so that they can get the votes.  I know I am not alone in this feeling, that is why we are all here and choose to stay here.  Saranghae , to all here. Peace and love in the name of BinJin!

@Amylou Nazareno, thanks for putting it in context, i think I do recall reading that. Well if that's the case I am buying a life! And i totally get you. Prior to CLOY, I have only watched a couple of kdramas years ago, which I enjoyed but I did not get addicted to. But with BinJin, I don't know what possessed me, seriously! And now, i am a full kdrama junkie, my ultimate favorite being CLOY ofcourse. The Korean entertainment industry owes CLOY a  big chunk, as this drama made global waves. Hoping that they will get recognition in the Seoul International Drama Awards  this coming September I think. Afterall, CLOY was/is phenomenal.

• Like 9
  • Love 9

Can't believe I waited to watch the new video of The Story Of BinJin: The Perfect Soulmates :wub: It was perfect :tears::wub: Literally was so well put together and it was like a documentary. I even got emotional from watching it and my heart like flutter too. Nice see video/audio footages of some stuff they said on love before that I hadn't seen. So there was content I hadn't caught myself up on from their earlier years. Who knew I also needed a comparison of what foods they like to eat and how they are the same too lol. Also to see all the quotes together of how she believes in fate and soulmate.. Sigh :wub: 

Oh my BinJin happy pill that they clearly have me on cloud 9 that I don't even have proper sleeping hours no more and all I do is BinJin related stuff now thanks to them and this covid19 situation. Wonder what I will be like once things get a bit normal here and I can finally return back to work/real life lol. Otherwise, I will continue to die over the "overload" of their news even if it is just CFs update or old CFs being updated on the social medias on the same day lol ^_^

:heart:

Inquirer brought up how Smart is hoping to get SYJ in their article today lol (from june 1 media press that we already know of lol) https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/364121/son-ye-jin-shines-in-ralph-lauren-smarts-next-ad-face/ 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

Yes, I have seen that video clip of HB in 2019 Baeksang many times! That zooming in so close to his face, and him trying to avoid the camera, and the MC urging not to hide his face LOL!! And his ears were turning bright red too. Super funny, and he was so embarrassed. It seems the MC did the same to Jung Woo Sung in Baeksang the year before in 2018. Wonder what was his reaction and if he was as shy as HB (I bet not).

Yes, 2019 Baeksang was on 1st May 2019, which is about 3 months after Grocery-gate. :glasses:  Maybe after the award night, HB went back to YJ and they had some beer and tteokbokki together. :D 

1 hour ago, janie31 said:

Hi! Not sure if any of you have seen this but the candle collaboration done by CLOY with Soohyang is out! I love the descriptions that they placed for both Seri's and Jung Hyuk's candles. 

Thanks for posting this. Those are really nice descriptions of the YSR and RJH candles. :wub: Wonder why they didn't release these earlier during CLOY, or immediately after CLOY ended.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Can't believe I waited to watch the new video of The Story Of BinJin: The Perfect Soulmates :wub: It was perfect :tears::wub: Literally was so well put together and it was like a documentary. I even got emotional from watching it and my heart like flutter too. Nice see video/audio footages of some stuff they said on love before that I hadn't seen. So there was content I hadn't caught myself up on from their earlier years. Who knew I also needed a comparison of what foods they like to eat and how they are the same too lol. Also to see all the quotes together of how she believes in fate and soulmates.. Sigh :wub: 

@ElectricHearts, yes The Story of BinJin is so good! I caught it a few days ago  kinda late at night already. It is quite long, and looking at the hour I hesistated a bit, but it is the best! I saved the video as I want to rewatch it. And looking forward to a Part 2.

Frankly, I also wonder what will happen when I go back to work in a few weeks, what will happen to my BinJin life?? Work will be a disruption as I have no plans of abandoning ship, hehehe.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

One of my favourite video of Binjin. Their contrasting personality - one shy, one playful and goofy - stands out so clearly here LOL!!

They are talking about HB  at Baeksang here. Wonder what they were saying? The lady is the comedian who won best variety actress (I think) and she was the one YJ was chatting with during photo-taking at the stage!

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

They are talking about HB  at Baeksang here. Wonder what they were saying? The lady is the comedian who won best variety actress (I think) and she was the one YJ was chatting with during photo-taking at the stage!

@TotoroSY just saying that HB was staring at her with that dress. It was a compliment to the lady, who got shy ^^

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, PiP said:

@TotoroSY just saying that HB was staring at her with that dress. It was a compliment to the lady, who got shy ^^

Ah thanks for translating!! Of course she got shy, it's HB we are talking about here. :D 

20 minutes ago, iahc0721 said:

@TotoroSY yeah..that vid with the staff haha find it cute.. i think HB should make some moves also but he was shy.. hahahaha..

HB was so self-conscious and I love how he did that hand movement at SYJ like he's saying "why are you like that?" But that was during TN promo, cuz by the time they got to CLOY promo, Binnie already learnt from Jinnie how to joke during interviews, and he can even tease her back. :D

Here's another funny Fakesub video! Love that this has F5 ducklings in it. :D Wonder how these 5 felt during CLOY filming cuz they probably spent the most time with Binjin compared to the other cast members.

OMG!! This is an AMAZING comparison between HB and SYJ's dad!! They look SO ALIKE!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 3

@Cherie Cee the hour went by so fast LOL! Honestly, this is what BinJin has done to us. We don't realize how much time has gone by when we watch their stuff :lol:

Navar article came out today that updated on CJ Entertainment's upcoming movie releases. The film Hwang Jung Min started promoting on June 5 which was suppose to get release in early July has now moved to August. Honestly, hope Bargaining filming is doing ok - I am sure they also had to work around filming schedule for HJM potential promoting he was going to do. I don't know why I am so invested to know how the filming is going and when HB is free (to spend even more time with SYJ) :lol: I think it is just really hard to do a movie right now it seems (especially overseas). Everytime I read the kent news section on soompi or on other actor threads here. Even when Bargaining is complete, I don't think they can also announce a release date until there is a major change in covid situation and how it is affecting cinemas around the world.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, V*stKill said:

I echo your sentiment. Personally, I am not happy when rumors, speculations, conjectures from fans end up in tabloids. It sort of legitimizes/validates them in the eyes of the agencies, and so they feel the need to issue a DENIAL because HB and SYJ have chosen to keep everything under wraps. At this point, it doesn't matter if we think they are together  because as far their stance is concerned, everything is ALLEGED. I don't think I can handle another DENIAL. Peace everyone!

Agreeing as well. I'll be lying if I said I don't speculate---- I do, and I have my guess of a time line too. BUT I'm not going to share it. Why? Because, radars perk up, attention is put on them, and it makes the "media" (using the term loosely here) buzz like its nobody's business. I'm just going to sit back with my bucket of popcorn, and enjoy how everything is unfolding *naturally* as they should. Right now, BINJIN is in total sychronicity. Mind you, these two are very deliberate in their actions....just keep that in mind. 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

CLOY making waves in India too! Who are the Indian fans of CLOY and Binjin here?

@TotoroSY   M an addicted BINJIN and CLOY fan from India. :P Been down this rabbit hole and they have been my happy pill through this crazy year. Must say CLOY was the best show i have seen in a looong time. 

And CLOY is receiving media attention here in India, have found a lot  of prominent media publications write about it  as one of the  best shows to watch now. That's  the power of Netflix also i guess. 

The Hallyu  & CLOY wave has reached the shores here, though it is not a Tsunami yet.  However, whoever has watched it in my circle has definitely loved it! 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4