[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

They are talking about HB  at Baeksang here. Wonder what they were saying? The lady is the comedian who won best variety actress (I think) and she was the one YJ was chatting with during photo-taking at the stage!

She is Park Na Rae.. and the lady with ponytail hair is Gong Hyo Jin Unnie best friends So Dam Bi.. Guess, maybe she is YJ unnie friends too if we relate their relation with GHJ unnie

Edit: Sorry i just get up and not seing other post. Its has describe by other shoppers. :lol:

I change it with this Shipper delulu interpretation about V@st new youtube video. This so our mind in general.. :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

My point is if he didn't watch her dramas then how could he confidently say that she couldn't show her actual charms in her previous projects

That's an interesting take. I always interpreted that comment a bit differently. I thought he meant it from the perspective of knowing her personally and seeing how funny she is in real life that a character like Seri would really show off her charms. I also liked the question he posed during the Swoon couch talk video. He asked SYJ if the audience has ever seen a character like Seri? He seemed to understand how unique the character was. 

Going back to the previous discussion of who got the role first- like othes have said, it's not very clear. But a few thoughts about that:

- they clearly would have discussed it prior to both taking the role (even if they were just close friends) so their little fib at the CLOY presscon was very obvious (as was SYJs eyes immediately going to HB and for a split second deciding what would be the best response). 

- it's either fate/serendipity that they just happened to both get cast in a romantic comedy when they both clearly expressed that desire only months earlier, or one or both had a hand in making that a reality. 

-their dating rumours were still quite fresh at that time. I wonder what the impact of that was on their casting, if any? I don't mean from the director, but more from the studio itself. We may never know lol 

It's also pretty neat to think that since they reunited during TN promo (which we think is possibly the start of their relationship) they really haven't had to spend much time apart. HB wrapped up MOA soon after, and then January 2019 they spent most of the month in LA, and then no projects until they reunited for CLOY filming from August 2019-Feb 2020, and then the pandemic happened. They have had the rare opportunity (since both are busy actors) to spend a lot of time together the last 2 years. Not to bring up past relationships, but busy schedules were part of the reasons agency gave for them failing. 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 4

5 hours ago, ooxxoo said:

@lavanta

@Abanti Farook

@ElectricHearts

Please do not speculate such things without solid proof as it leads to nowhere.

The director already said how he casted. 

PS: please edit your posts before I make a post about SYJ & HB achievements/ real power in the K industry.

Please let us not ruin the happy mood here. It was all happy in the past hours until you made this comment and most posts had a lot of engagement despite the diverse insights. I did not see anything wrong with their comments. Nowhere they are belittling either half of BINJIN. There was one comment I saw that's a bit lacking knowledge on YeJin's position  but she was not disrespectful and she was only expressing her thoughts. I personally did not like her opinion but because she wasn't rude and tried to be as objective as she could, I just let it go. We canmot expect that everyone would know about the actor or actress we idolize more. You could have replied nicely with an info to shed some light on her thoughts.

As far as I know, HB contacted the writer to write a rom-com/melodrama scenario which would star him and YeJin. He expressed wanting to work with her again so many times before CLOY. I'm sure the two both talked to the writer together. Of course, they were not going to admit it during the presscon (part of their plan to avoid any dating scandal/ not affect the show). If you noticed during the interview, the director only particularly talked about casting the supporting roles, he convinced/talked to the actors who portrayed Seo Dan and Gu Seung Joon. He did not talk about convincing or talking to HB and SYJ. He only answered about not being bothered by the dating rumours as he thought it was favourable to the chemistry of SYJ and HB in the drama in relation to the two being "casted" in the drama.

I believe SYJ and HB are already dating before CLOY and they really wanted to work together on tv in a lighter genre before their personal relationship is "discovered" and part of it was to be true to their words as they expressed to the audience of TN that they talked about working together again in a lighter genre. Please note that these are two huge and critically acclaimed stars whose many producers would love to collaborate with, and their respective status now gives them the privilege to choose writers and directors of the show they would like to star in, and not them being chosen/casted as only options. 

Let us keep the happy vibe in this forum. I'm not sure why you suddenly commented this way.

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HappyForLove said:

HB: " I will only do it with SYJ. Call me again when you managed to get her. k thanks bye"

:lol: my take based on something I read somewhere about her dropping projects which enabled her to join CLoY:

SYJ: Why should I take on these projects when I want to work with HB?

could it be their teams were in talks based on their wishes? I mean come on, even from just a professional point of view, it’s a win-win for everyone since they’re two of the hottest stars in the industry. They ALL knew it would be explosive, and make BinJin international household names. 

im just guessing though :) new at this. Maybe the old threads have already covered this and I just didn’t see. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I still don't know why I was tagged in that post but it keeps getting quoted in here now. Just wanted to point that out in case anyone thinks I'm actually involved in that discussion. I've been trying so hard to ignore it. All I ever talked about was the colors they wore at Baeksang even said they're a couple besides both wearing RL. 

Bringing back how much she makes him laugh :wub:

Also back to this Baeksang moment :wub:

:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 15

i was reading one of the HB and her ex post about her hair stylist like one HB photo wearing RL. Below the comment, they said that we are dreaming and delusional because wanting YJ to be model for RL. They also said we are immmature

This annoyed me so much cuz we never messing or talk about them when shipping and they are the one who are being delusional, excited over trees and mere hair stylist's likes while we got YJ herself who bombarded us with her likes and loves hhahaha

YJ herself is love :wub: i love her so much

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 15

1 minute ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Jokes aside, does it really matter who got cast first guys? I mean it would be nice to know the backstory and stuff but from what I am reading, it led to discussion about star power and I find that to be pretty irrelevant. It doesn’t make one superior or inferior over the other, what matters more is that their combination proved to be the lethal one that has won over the hearts and minds of people across the globe. Really can’t imagine anyone else playing either of the roles

I agree. Not sure if CLOY would be such a hit if either of the two did not play their respective role.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

i was reading one of the HB and her ex post about her hair stylist like one HB photo wearing RL. Below the comment, they said that we are dreaming and delusional because wanting YJ to be model for RL. They also said we are immmature

This annoyed me so much cuz we never messing or talk about them when shipping and they are the one who are being delusional, excited over trees and mere hair stylist's likes while we got YJ herself who bombarded us with her likes and loves hhahaha

YJ herself is love :wub: i love her so much

These are probably kids who are so used to fan wars. They even leave unpleasant comments on my SNS. I ignore them, hide their comments and block them. They are just probably hurt because great things are happening to the "industry rival" of the actress they idolize. Sadly, this is the mentality set by proponents of any entertainment industry. The rivalry/ unhealthy comparison among artists/ celebrities from which the fans and the artists/celebrities themselves become the victims. I like YeJin because she could not be bothered, she just do her best and set herself as her greatest competition. If I were you, I won't visit those forums haha

• Like 13
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5

@yejinatic1981 no worries. Apparently I got tagged in stuff I wasn't even a part of the last couple of pages. It was very confusing for me lol. All my latest posts since both of their CFs came out around same time again - even the day before lol.. was my now obsession over their matching colors or meaning behind colors lol 

Also I think it should be obvious by now that they were both destined to be a part of CLOY. SYJ even said it several times during their interviews. They were perfect for the roles to the point that writer Park may have ended up writing the show with them in mind. So much of their filmography is in the show with their timeline of what we know as their relationship being the same as RJH and YSR. There is no point anymore to even bother talking about casting. 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

For me CLOY just brought back the Kdrama love that i kinda lost for a while. This is the first drama i feel like had a REAL story to tell. I wish it didnt end so quickly and we got more episodes of our couple being together but what we got still felt complete and satisfying. Truth is Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin should have MANY more projects together. That kind of chemistry has become VERY rare in Kdrama land and they are so good in their work i feel like they would be able to sell a completely new story without them reminding us of Seri and JH. I feel like it can be done, even if it's another movie i hope we get to see them again in a project and i hope we wont have to wait for years to see it. Since they seem more involved with cable networks and working with Indie directors these days, perhaps this will allow them to break some of these strict industry rules and just do what feels good to them.

Can’t agree more with you @jamy47 . My first comeback kdrama after hiatus from it for 2/3 years (its not important but I’d love to share:D) and it makes me have a very high standard of Lead Kdrama pairings and they are indeed such a GIFT for all of the viewers who just have their 1st experience of watching Korean drama/Movie or viewers who already stop watching Kdrama then comeback again. I hope and still believe there is a possibality for them to be on 1 screen again either in drama or movie and I am cool eventho I need to wait for couple of years because mommy need taking carw of the baby number 1 and or 2 (hehe pardon my delulu mind but its ok to say Amen :mrgreen:

Spoiler

I dunno if Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi are in relationship in real life or not but they surely love to work together for couple of time (and their story also quite unique, it seems like GY adore and support YuMi so much but again I’m just guessing) and they can manage it very well. I hope our BINJIN can also check as refference hahaha the way their management do to control the relationship issue. But everyone faith and journey are different, I just one of the human being that love to see couple fallin in love.

sorry for bring another couple in this thread (thats why I put on spoil)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, yejinatic1981 said:

These are probably kids who are so used to fan wars. They even leave unpleasant comments on my SNS. I ignore them, hide their comments and block them. They are just probably hurt because great things are happening to the "industry rival" of the actress they idolize. Sadly, this is the mentality set by proponents of any entertainment industry. The rivalry/ unhealthy comparison among artists/ celebrities from which the fans and the artists/celebrities themselves become the victims. I like YeJin because she could not be bothered, she just do her best and set herself as her greatest competition. If I were you, I won't visit those forums haha

Same! SYJ only competes with her past self. i notice that she always mentions in her speech during award shows that she will work hard to become a better actress (ironic because she just won best actress haha. Better than best.  Always so humble)

INDUSTRY RIVAL

Spoiler

If there's an actress on her generation that i think is her worthy rival it's JJH.

SYJ and JJH aaah love them both. The two "nation's first love." 

They are way above HB's ex in terms of starpower and acting ability and ticketing power. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

All I know is that I love the message I'm getting with today's BinJin contents - please have a nice long shower and maybe it'll wash off some of that 'delulu'

*Opens IG, twitter, etc: Ok maybe not..

4 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

may this laughter also come again at their wedding, when their first child is born, when they see their kids growing up and laugh at all their parenting mistakes together (Just like us!!!)

Just want to say thank you, you got me feeling sappy with this part, it was like you were giving a wedding toast :lol: Thanks for pointing out and reminding all these beautiful things, both with our ship and with real life.

• Like 10
  • Love 3