[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 6/10/2020 at 12:52 PM, wolfie26 said:

What I’m asking is can we stop the theories or harmful speculation ? It’s us against the tabloids now .  You either contribute on their harmful and disrespectful so called journalist to attract clicks or you help the ship to sail instead of sinking . 

I’m heading back to lurkedom , my DMs are open. I might pop in and play the bad mom who is trying to remind you not to misbehave! 

but I’m saying it once , the fandom won’t handle another denial . We are on the endgame now .  

I echo your sentiment. Personally, I am not happy when rumors, speculations, conjectures from fans end up in tabloids. It sort of legitimizes/validates them in the eyes of the agencies, and so they feel the need to issue a DENIAL because HB and SYJ have chosen to keep everything under wraps. At this point, it doesn't matter if we think they are together  because as far their stance is concerned, everything is ALLEGED. I don't think I can handle another DENIAL. Peace everyone!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

The bench was far too small for the both of them to sit at an appropriate distance apart. 

uh, she’s the one invading his personal space, she should have been right in front of her table. :lol::lol::lol::wub:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Frida Barrientos Pineda said:

it is one more year in which they are still CLOSE.

Yeah!! You see the evolution of their relationship in that sequence of photos... but it’s clear as day that year by year, that closeness and happiness together is growing very strong :wub:

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

the way HB was trying to get close to SYJ for the photoshoot made me feel so touched. It reminds me of when RJH said to YSR, “if you stay within my sight, I’ll keep you safe.”

Very true!! It’s really touching, it shows his natural action of watching and protecting her steps. So sweet!

• Like 7
  • Love 14

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

OK, this is SOOO FUNNY!! And one of the comment is ON POINT!  Binjin shippers has all their timelines at the tip of our fingers LOL!

Haha!!!!

so funny!!!!

curious, was she also at this BAA?

was it the one she came in an Orangey dress and with JHI?

Edited by HappyForLove
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Yeah..Close friend YJ NEVER seems to mind the close proximity, it's ALMOST as if it's not the first time it's happened or it's the norm or something. She's just a real easy-going close friend. 

THIS. If I were still guarding my heart, keeping it free of attachments for someone I’m still hoping would come along, I would be careful not to get too close, even if it’s just as colleagues. Looks like she allowed him to for a really good reason. :wub: I really think they broke down each other’s walls. 

• Like 8
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, HappyForLove said:

Haha!!!!

so funny!!!!

curious, was she also at this BAA?

was it the one she came in an Orangey dress and with JHI?

LOL! So funny right? No YJ was not at the other BAA which was in 2019. She was at the 2018 BAA where she was nominated for Best Actress - Film for Be With You. This year was the first time that SYJ and HB appeared in the Baeksang Awards together in the same year (if I am not mistaken).

Btw, can you please delete the Tweet in your quote? We are not suppose to quote picture/ video/ tweet etc according to Soompi Rules.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hlscience one isn't new though but why did they choose to add it on their Instagram today. They already added it to YouTube on June 4. It's literally the same or am I missing something lol. The teasers look exactly the same as last week's: why they upload twice on YouTube. 

They even uploaded the one they posted on Instagram yesterday too on YouTube 

It was from last week too lol 

I know it's slow news on HB CFs but still lol. He gave them all to us already lol 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

Hlscience social media team is so confusing lol. They upload certain stuff on Instagram on June 3 at midnight. Leaving the full day for news. Uploaded the teaser and interview finally on YouTube on June 4. The only new one was one on YouTube where he is wearing pink. Did the same thing with a couple new things from Instagram and finally upload on YouTube yesterday  - the 16 sec CF is the same and then finally upload the 16 sec cf from last week onto Instagram today lol. The only one now missing on YouTube is the purple one lol 

Found the new one from June 4. It is still on youtube but just not on instagram yet lol

If anything the team is probably realizing they gave us all the new stuff in last two days last week :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

Smart Communications is reportedly trying to get her to be an endorser, just like her “CLOY” partner who was introduced via an online ad for the telecommunications giant last June 1.

What do you think? Does it have credibility? or is it just an assumption? we could come to same conclusion from their instagram posts. I am not sure this has been discussed before but all i want to know that should i feel excited :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

@BinJin99 lol their social media team on hlscience is the one posting old content. I am just mentioning the CF posted on the last page is not new. It is actually old. I live in Canada and don;t know any Korean at all :joy:  I am one of the only person updating the HB thread since joining soompi who updates the thread. However, thanks if you think I am part of his team :joy:

• Like 10
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Sometimes I wish Son Ye Jin 's agency is YG Ent. I search some of their artists dating news and I like how they handle the situation. Instead of denying it, they're just being funny and witty. Here's some of YG ent responds;

Yoo In Na - “After an internal meeting, we have decided that it is only right for Yoo In Na to personally address her relationship with Ji Hyun Woo. It is a personal matter." 

Bigbang Taeyang - "Taeyang has been single most of his life. Even fans are getting worried."

GD -  "Since it is the artist's personal life, it is hard to verify." "Officially, we have nothing to say about it."

T.O.P dating news,  “We cannot confirm the details of our artist’s personal life. We ask for your understanding.”

I love how they care about their artist personal life and not pressuring to answer. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 4

I think the people who are managing the social media pages for these companies are just having a little fun and taking advantage of the current worldwide obsession of them. It's harmless, professional and there is no reason for their management teams to care.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7