[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Not coincidence, not destiny, but synchronisation :lol: They love to synchronise remember, definitely practicing for next year’s olympics :D

ROFL

They will win the gold medal for soo perfect synchronization/ coordination !! :lol:

• LOL 15

11 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

PS-  I don't ever run out of metaphors. 

Need your 101 Binjin dictionary and book of metaphore please.. :wub:

Feels like the party will coming soon.. need many literature metaphore to celebrate it :love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

15 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Need your 101 Binjin dictionary and book of metaphore please.. :wub:

Feels like the party will coming soon.. need many literature metaphore to celebrate it :love:

No worries, I got a whole Google search database of the BinJin dictionary and metaphors! I'll have it raining words for dayyyss once this ship docks and the party starts! :) Plenty to go around! ;) :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Well how else are they supposed to get "FRESH" with each other? Yes, pun for sure intended. :joy: 

..and this is what YJ unnie anwer *fakesubmode*

plus need to repost this one to make it complete our sweet and beautiful delulu :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, yejinatic1981 said:

These are probably kids who are so used to fan wars. They even leave unpleasant comments on my SNS. I ignore them, hide their comments and block them. They are just probably hurt because great things are happening to the "industry rival" of the actress they idolize. Sadly, this is the mentality set by proponents of any entertainment industry. The rivalry/ unhealthy comparison among artists/ celebrities from which the fans and the artists/celebrities themselves become the victims. I like YeJin because she could not be bothered, she just do her best and set herself as her greatest competition. If I were you, I won't visit those forums haha

i didnt visiy the forum, i just accidentally scrolled my ig feeds and found it..have no time to visit there, theyre wishing too high

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

Spoiler
Spoiler

The number of times HB has said that he would get married only with his parents approval. Given the ex’s history and what I understand of Korean society- I am not sure if the parental approval will be forthcoming that easily. I can’t believe I managed to post this in the other thread (really I wasn’t trolling). :astonished:

Also, they need to stop with the dissecting of BTS from 10 years ago. That just reeks of desperation. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Samsam he wore that white t shirt for most of bodyluv CFs lol. so she is also meant to wear white :lol:

Yejin's choice of color in almost every clothes even before meeting Bin is white. I think it has nothing to with being identical to him? They are still two totally different persons whether in a relationship or not. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Enya said:

Yejin's choice of color in almost every clothes even before meeting Bin is white. I think it has nothing to with being identical to him? They are still two totally different persons whether in a relationship or not. 

i want to think they theyre always plan to wear ying and yang colour, to complete each other

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

i want to think they theyre always plan to wear ying and yang colour, to complete each other

Not only on this CF but I notice their fashion so coordinate way back since TN promo. The colour always match each other :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 4