[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

. And I agree with you that Jin's liking of the Binjin photos is a a way to prepare fans for official announcement, but do not understand why you think it should not be spread.

Thanks for the insights. I am skeptical if the spreading is good or bad for them. I did read in the previous pages that there are some aspect of lazy journalism where the media partake the info seen on social media postings and make scandalous reports out of it. For china cp fans, they are keeping it very tongue tied about the incident to prevent anti fans ( they got alot of those) from stirring up a fan war. 

Having said that, what I see is that this incident is not virally spread in korea and so far media reports are quite factual. It may also be of yj intent to get more public attention in this matter to convey 'her message' across. My two cents. Cheers

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Riri forever said:

From reel to real, the 6 months will fall sometime in Aug-Sept. ( Sept 2018 is the heart selca IG post). But I was wondering as well, anyone has an idea when Binnie is going to finish filming Bargaining( this had a really great effect with their timeline I suppose)? That would have some effect as well specially if travel to Jordan is still in his itenerary. If Binnie will wrap up around August this year, I just have this gut feel that it will be September this year or latest the last quarter of 2020. Of course this will remain a delulu as well. Happy sailing everyone.

Good point :p

Now everything seems to fall on Sept. 

The anniversary of TN Promo (where it started), 6 month condolence period and his birthday.

Fingers crossed :)

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

6 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Idk why, but the way HB was trying to get close to SYJ for the photoshoot made me feel so touched. It reminds me of when RJH said to YSR, “if you stay within my sight, I’ll keep you safe.” He’s a real life RJH! :cry: He loves his woman so much and will do anything to protect her!

I completely agree, I wrote earlier too, strong RI Jeong Hyeok vibe there in that photo/video and of all the BAA video footages/photos this is my favourite too. You can totally *see* in his eyes that he wanted to be next to her. I analysed it enough to make sure it was not just in my head. He definitely tried his best and failed and was disappointed 

• Like 19
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lk k said:

Good point :p

Now everything seems to fall on Sept. 

The anniversary of TN Promo (where it started), 6 month condolence period and his birthday.

Fingers crossed :)

Anniversary of TN Promo would actually start in August when they first did their press conference and vogue shoot. There was just more tn promo together in Sept/however Sept is when they're in Mongolia for CLOY. We know his favorite CLOY scene was done in Mongolia. They also started filming CLOY in Switzerland that month in Aug/the pic she posted of them on Christmas eve - who knows the actual date of when that picture was taken lol

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Idk why, but the way HB was trying to get close to SYJ for the photoshoot made me feel so touched. It reminds me of when RJH said to YSR, “if you stay within my sight, I’ll keep you safe.” He’s a real life RJH! :cry: He loves his woman so much and will do anything to protect her!

That scene  in CLOY and the poem perfectly describes this moment. Yes, in that scene, while walking, he was also doing this habit of closing his mouth with air, Capt. Ri being Hyun Bin himself.

During Baeksang, he moving close to where Yejin is and  always following her with his eyes, them walking side by side after the awards, definitely couple vibes. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1