[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

29 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Hi all shippers 

Let's be smart and know how to identify a troll or anti who is here just to stir trouble. No need to click any reaction nor reply to them. If they call themselves Trouble, it's a big hint. First thing to do is click the IGNORE button so that you don't have to feel annoyed seeing the post. 

I know some have stated their disappointment about some posts which seem to create doubt about Binjin or started comparing them again. But don't you realise that the posts are not from a Binjin fan? It's a new account which is obviously created to stir trouble. Don't let that one ID make you judge that this whole Binjin thread and ALL/ MOST of the members here are being invasive or comparing Binjin etc. In fact, I see a LOT of positive posts, having fun without crossing the line. 

There are 1 or 2 new members who may have posted about past incidences which are kinda "taboo" here but the person has sincerely apologised. Let's advise in a friendly manner or DM that person. It will just make the atmosphere here so much better.

Also, let's not be so serious. We can joke about certain things. I thot the joke about HB just drinking water at the CLOY wrap-up party was a witty one, esp when we reference CLOY itself when YSR asked him not to drink in public cuz he's too charming when drunk. And when we say that HB is such a good boyfriend cuz he listens to YJ's requests, or YJ has become so feminine and girly vs her usual strong woman persona, no one is really trying to undermine their strength. As long as it doesn't cross the line where it very obviously "puts down" either one of Binjin, I really think it's fine. If you are not comfortable, maybe DM the person concerned or say it gently. Most of the time the intention is never to undermine either SYJ or HB.

So Binjin Shippers and Shoppers, let's just be considerate of each other and also don't forget to have some fun while you are shipping. Just make sure you don't cross the boundaries and that what you post and say does not become a burden to Binjin.

I know right? I am really loving all the reports coming out recently about CLOY's worldwide popularity. CLOY has been in Japan Netflix Top 10 for 10 weeks (or even more now) and was #1 in Japan for past 3 weeks!!

There are even TV news report focusing on CLOY and interviews with Japanese celebrities! Wish we can get some english subs for this videos :

The beginning of the video shows Bae Yong Jun of Winter Sonata and his arrival in Japan airport which created a frenzy! He became a mega super star in Japan during that period and was popular for almost 5-10years (not sure of exact timing that I read in article). The Japan media is actually comparing CLOY and Binjin with Winter Sonata and its lead stars!!! That is ONE BIG COMPLIMENT cuz Winter Sonata was not just a Hallyu Wave to Japan, it was literally a Hallyu Typhoon that swept into the country!!

Thanks so much for this! I have posted more videos and articles above. So proud of CLOY and Binjin, and their impact in Japan and also other countries worldwide!

I'm so happy and feel proud for CLOY team. 

I think they kinda said CLOY is the same level as Winter Sonata wave in the past. 

• Like 4
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, BinJin99 said:

This is not speculating, this is how different people see things differently.

1st sudden encounter was more real: see how KNG avoided his eyes contact with HB.

2nd encounter could be planned and acted: but for sure there were no problems for HB

as he is a proud winner who has SYJ's heart after the LA trip.

If you watch the full video interaction here everything is fine. Honestly, once I found that fan cam clip last night and have seen this. I see things differently now. Plus they are both nominated for Best Actor - if anything that is the competition LOL! You don't see KNG face that is all lol but you can see he has a smile on his face after their interaction. So he was smiling the entire time too lol

0 secs to 23 secs  in this video. HB actually walks by KNG first, waits again before going up to him later to say brief hi/pat on the back.. Men are men :lol: (honestly I can't believe I found this video from not really searching anything :lol:

here's another angle and more of what happened before they sat down. 

They are fine. They even interacted again after the pat on the back before going into their seats  :lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

(honestly I can't believe I found this video from not really searching anything :lol:

Though your Shaman intuition has invited the video on your youtube timeline :lol:

this is why i had a conclution

• 1st sudden encounter was more real: see how KNG avoided his eyes contact with HB. --> just wacth half of video and make a conclution 
  • 2nd encounter could be planned and acted: but for sure there were no problems for HB --> Wacth full of the video

As simple as that :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I saw that video already, it was an awkward encounter for me.

#1. There were interviews from 2014 which SYJ said that she planned to marry in 2 years,

but in 2016 she said that the marriage plan did not go her way (time matching of their dating rumours, SYJ could not date another man outside the industry while she was busy filming Shark Drama and The Pirates continuously).

He confessed his love for SYJ on TV, staff members said they dated secretly near their house area and went for a trip to Japan), sound similar to BinJin. 

#2. SYJ denied later: they broke up at that time, she never reveal their secret relationship, so why she needs to admit it after a break up? This is the best possible explanation, otherwise #1 cannot be explained.

Same case may apply for BinJin if they unfortunately can not have a happy ending. 

I respect your opinions, but I have my opinions. We don't need to be the same. 

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1

3 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

Though your Shaman intuition has invited the video on your youtube timeline :lol:

this is why i had a conclution

• 1st sudden encounter was more real: see how KNG avoided his eyes contact with HB. --> just wacth half of video and make a conclution 
  • 2nd encounter could be planned and acted: but for sure there were no problems for HB --> Wacth full of the video

As simple as that :D

Can't believe I found another clip which I edited my post with :joy: The new one shows how it is a proper pat on the pack and they interacted after. This time I had to search with both their names lol

Anyways, nothing to see here :lol: This is probably as much KNG I looked up. Even when I watched SYJ's movie & show which they were in together, I didn't look up anything on him :joy: I truly believe what SYJ said about their rumor. She literally called it ridiculous 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Anyways, nothing to see here :lol: This is probably as much KNG I looked up. Even when I watched SYJ's movie & show which they were in together, I didn't look up anything on him :joy: I truly believe what SYJ said about their rumor. She literally called it ridiculous LOL. That is a harsh word to use in general :lol:

Yap. The video and YJ unnie denied the rumour has been talk in here at early page, middle page, and here we go again.. :lol: 

This why i always give a suggestion to a new member for backread at the first page. Sometimes, when curiosity comes and our mind attract by a lot of question, reading always the best things since the source of knowladge is everywhere.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@TotoroSY the SBS video where they were discussing about CLOY'S popularity in Japan was hilarious although I couldn't understand a thing..:joy:..

But I had a sudden thought.. If Japan manages to garner their rights to screen The Negotiation then I think CLOY will be in top 10 for another few months:lol:..

Reason being ,those who watched CLOY once are definitely smitten by Binjin and they would definitely go and watch The Negotiation.. However... they will be so disappointed with the ending (poor Min Tae Gu :tears:)  as well as the non-existent skinship that it would compel them to run back home and rewatch CLOY a few times.:tounge_xd:.. The Negotiation is a really good movie and I think their audience will love it however they will be surely deprived of binjin content and would turn towards CLOY again which has a galore of it. It is win-win situation..;)

• Like 11
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

I can elaborate on the matter further but I remembered this is a BinJin thread . Is there a reason we ourselves bringing this out now, first JH and now him?

The past is the past , let it be. 

Yap. The good things at the early page or middle page when talk about rumour girlfrieds of boyfrieds, the discussion always went well and has its conclution after some of insighful thought and information from each other member. I understand this pattern of new members like undirectly sounds doubtful, but the recent discussion sounds like the new member had their own fact and perspective that seems like never read a lot of insighful reply of other members.

Its confusing sometimes. Whether we treat them as a troll or welcoming as a members. Its become our polemic. Thats why maybe a little bit chill will help us bringing back the fun discussion again. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, eLizza said:

@TotoroSY the SBS video where they were discussing about CLOY'S popularity in Japan was hilarious although I couldn't understand a thing..:joy:..

But I had a sudden thought.. If Japan manages to garner their rights to screen The Negotiation then I think CLOY will be in top 10 for another few months:lol:..

Reason being ,those who watched CLOY once are definitely smitten by Binjin and they would definitely go and watch The Negotiation.. However... they will be so disappointed with the end of the movie as well as non-existent skinship that it would compel them to run back home and rewatch CLOY a few times.:tounge_xd:.. The Negotiation is a really good movie and I think their audience will love it however they will be surely deprived of binjin content and would turn towards CLOY which has a galore of it. It is win-win situation..;)

I really wish I can understand what the video report was saying. All the Japanese celebrities talking and swooning over CLOY, that funny video of a guy photostating his face and HB's face is printed out instead, all the charts and analysis by the Japan TV program. So exciting!! If there was no Covid19 situation, HB and SYJ would have been whisked OFF to have a fan meet in Japan (and also other countries).  I can just imagine all the Japanese fans waiting for them at the airport, patiently and in a very organised manner, and calling out Bin-sshi, Yejin-sshi to both of them. :D  Both of them already have quite a good fan base in Japan, but CLOY has probably tripled that or more!

I just "read" the Japan CLOY popularity article posted here before I posted the video, using auto-translate, and the last paragraph about the theater in Japan requesting for Negotation to be shown again was amazing info!! You are right, the Japanese audience will be so disappointed with the ending, same like me! :joy::bawling:  To get over the movie ending, they will need to rewatch CLOY another 2X lol!!!  But still, Binjin's chemistry in Negotiation was already SO palpable, that it was still a great watch for me post-CLOY. 

• Like 6
  • Love 7

9 minutes ago, ednamode101 said:

Even YouTube knows that I'm so far down the BinJin rabbit hole that it decided to bless my eyes with this -- Hyun Bin playing volleyball. You're welcome.

Thank you! That was somehow so entertaining. Young Binnie is a whole other mood :D Also, this must be the time he went to Hawaii. I recognize Waikiki (would love to go back!) 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Thank you! That was somehow so entertaining. Young Binnie is a whole other mood :D Also, this must be the time he went to Hawaii. I recognize Waikiki (would love to go back!) 

Hahaha! I know. It was adorable. HB's so lovely and seems so quiet and genuinely modest. He doesn't seem to have changed much over the years except that he's more guarded perhaps. It's why seeing his goofy side with SYJ is so delightful. I'm looking forward to whatever other goodies YouTube will dig up :D

• Like 12
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, BinJin99 said:

I respect your opinions, but I have my opinions. We don't need to be the same. 

As a Fan, I belief on what Yejin unnie say when denied the rumour. Thats the ends of theory i thought. 

"Its so absurb"

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 5