[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hi BinJin Shippers!

I'm putting in the spoiler the thing that I shared before in this forum. I hope new and old shippers can learn from it. If you don't agree, it's fine.

For new shippers who just jump in, please do your homework. We gain understanding and see other's perspective by reading the thread back without giving the feeling of discomfort to other shippers all over again.

For lurkers, there's no convincing needed since they've already gone through the thread for quite sometime now (I hope) :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Again, let's not forget about our goal. Let this ship sail smoothly until it reaches the destination :heart: 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 5

Please try not to be too harsh  towards other BINJIN shippers.  Some BINJIN shippers here will alienate other BINJIN shippers.

i did not find anything offensive about the edited wedding picture.  It's just wishful thinking on the part of the shipper who created it or found it. INMHO, there's nothing wrong with that.  Isn't that what we do here?  We happily do a lot of wishful thinking looking forward to that big bang.? It doesn't really harm BINJIN, does it?  Why were we so thrilled that they were walking together after the BAA ceremony.  Because that's what we were hoping for, that they ARE together  We as BINJIN shippers have one and the same goal, for them to eventually get married one day. We shippers all have the same hearts, a BINJIN shipper's heart.  We live for even the tiniest of crumbs.

Also one BINJIN shipper was trying to validate the 'hands under the table' receipt and was debunked by another shipper judging that it was an old issue and should not be discussed.  I understand.. but what she saw on the photo was different from what you saw. That was really offending. She was just trying to validate it. It doesn't mean that if you are a 'senior BINJIN shipper' who has been shipping here longer than others, and knows everything, you can just put down someone like that.  As a new BINJIN shipper, who is she to validate the receipt with if not with the senior shippers .That was the reason she boarded the ship, to be a part of our family.   What if these new shippers just discovered CLOY recently and was excited to search for clues or evidence about HB and YSJ. Since they just completed CLOY, they don't know much about all the receipts that senior shippers know. Remember your first time, too? How thrilling it was to look and dig for clues and evidence that HB and YSJ were really acting for real instead of reel?  How would you have felt then during your first time falling in love with CLOY ? Didn't you feel the same thrilling feeling that a receipt was indeed valid as proof? 

All the valid receipts that we found have been denied one after another.  Of course. Both agencies were under strict instructions to deny them. Did the denials fool us? Certainly not me. 

We BINJIN shippers are all in this together,  we should be SOLID,  interacting peacefully together and reminding ourselves to respect their privacy and each other.  Please be gentle and understanding. 

Peace.

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

@Intuition1 no one is against posting those photos. Obviously your intuition is wrong. Take you time & do some back read. You will be surprised on what you see. And if you think no one have done the compilation, why don’t you contribute to this forum by doing it instead of posting questions? I’m sharing the IG post above. Just so you know she is a member in this forum too.  

• Like 6
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

..feel like reading from backpage when seing this new video. Its very good compilation like a background and a relation that tied our couple. Its a little bit long but so good for make our mind more clear that they're Destinate to be together.. Be the reason why we're all here.. Supporting their love for each other.. 

I love the tittle of this video. They're The perfect Soulmates for each other.. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 14

@Intuition1 Well, I don’t think I’m being rude. I’ve just answered your question. Perhaps before asking or demanding to see more photos, just ask yourself what have you contributed to this ship. Please take time appreciate all the wonderful posts that so many BinJin shippers contributed in the last 862 pages!!!

• Like 2
  • Unamused 9
  • Awesome 1

Hello new shippers. Reminding you again to please dont quote posts with pics or vids. Thank you.

I suggest (for new shippers) to please read soompi general and shippers forum rules.  Thank you.

Just a concerned shipper who doesnt want this thread to be inaccessible (again).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, quietreader said:

Can we not talk about KNG? It is not relevant. Thank you Binjin-Ers.  Please continue the topic of BINJIN. 

Ship responsibly and stay healthy! 

Quite skeptical to see that some shippers here actually believe the dating rumour with KNG. 

From an interview on KNG's recent film with Uhm Ji-won who happened to be YJ's bff, he said he was on good terms with YJ as well as another YJ's bff GHJ. I don't think if they have dated before they could maintain a friendly relationship now, especially when YJ denied the rumour twice.

• Like 10
  • Confused 2
  • Insightful 2

i am so happy to see many fans of binjin here, so much good news of binjin lately.  I am just happy to see hyun bin and ye jin got the awards vote by us fans and standing together on the stage.  love seeing her adorable eyes smile and his charming dimples.  102550464_137986377884877_17183869723356

• Like 7
  • Love 17

After watching KNG's interaction with HB, I understood there is no second lead in real life. I mean, KNG won't attend their wedding and say " keep SYN happy and don't let any tears fall from her eyes, otherwise I will come for your life" to Hyun bin. Drama world doesn't work in real life. Even for great SYJ. So we are having useless second lead syndrome. That "I don't want to smile but I had to" kind of interaction shows that guys too can avoid each other. HB was pro in hiding that but poor KNG was awkward.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9