[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

What exactly happens when you have a boyfriend, you can't mingle longer with your girlfriends. Hahahaha!

ROFL :joy: very on point!  
We missed a pic with SYJ-GHJ together but well, it’s understandable... happens to everyone in her situation  :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

What exactly happens when you have a boyfriend, you can't mingle longer with your girlfriends. Hahahaha!

:w00t: eventho we know they are all soop gang and SYJ is HB’s GF cant join that gang kkk.

17 minutes ago, noodles25 said:

this has a point ❤️❤️❤️

YAS INDEED OMO :rolleyes::phew:

Queen so pretty, some people saying SYJ’s arm tone seems diff:sweat_smile: hmm if you know you know 

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

Please don’t bring old issues in the forum. This issue has been discussed ages ago and did damaged control . Please delete @noodles25 

Suggestion : please don’t bring over videos that are mostly aiming on clickbait . They are not doing any good to the forum or the pair .

ship responsibly ?! Please??! 

SYJ follows a female golfer for awhile now . I guess her “new” sport is doing wonders in coordination with Pilates . Makes the rest looking out of shape ! 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, noodles25 said:

this has a point

I tried to hold my hands like SYJ and couldn't make my hands look like hers--because it's his. Let's face it. He could not NOT touch her. To be so close to your love, you cannot control yourself. They were waiting for the scene to be set up (and playing with a piece of chicken). Nothing unprofessional about quietly holding her hand. Too cute!!!!! 

I can't explain why, but the receipts that show HB so very whipped make my heart flutter. Why do I care if he's totally whipped? Idk, I just love it!!! Seeing him so obviously in love makes me so happy. And he IS so in love! Ye Jin is just super cool about it, but her giggles and smiles give her love away, too. But HB's head over heels attention to her? Be still my heart.

Where is the Vote button on TCChandler's Instagram? Voting details, dates, methodology? I need HB to win!!!!❤❤❤

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Any SYJ long term fan would like to clarify whether she had posted pics with her fellow actresses during an award show in her Instagram??..

I was actually expecting her to post something like that with GHJ..but what we got was flower pics and candies in the form of likes:lol:..

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, noodles25 said:

this has a point ❤️❤️❤️

I actually re-created this scene with my husband. Tried both clasping my hands and holding hands with my husband. Naaa the first option is not possible, unless YeJin is a contortionist! Old candy but goodie.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Please don’t bring old issues in the forum. This issue has been discussed ages ago and did damaged control . Please delete @noodles25 

Suggestion : please don’t bring over videos that are mostly aiming on clickbait . They are not doing any good to the forum or the pair .

ship responsibly ?! Please??! 

SYJ follows a female golfer for awhile now . I guess her “new” sport is doing wonders in coordination with Pilates . Makes the rest looking out of shape ! 

i’m sorry. I didnt mean to create negative stuff about that. I was just dissecting and really happy about my thoughts on that picture.. also, I don’t see anything unprofessional about that, especially if they’re kind of open secret to the people around them.. Again, it was not my intention. Thank you :) 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3