[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

48 minutes ago, PetiteYeoja said:

This is sooo naughty :rolleyes:

My playlist is loaded with new songs! mostly coming from binjin FMV.

Bless you shippers with all your talent.

This ahjumma still amaze, how you guys so quick making those clip! 

keep going! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, eLizza said:

hanma_son (@son_hanma) Tweeted:
손예진 에어팟 커스텀했어?? https://t.co/fvx3VkgsvL

Take a close look at the second pic. Are they rehearsing cause I see YJ using an airpod  and it seems like she is hugging /leaning on RJH..

As far as I remember there was no hugging part in that scene. I guess the director cut that part..:triumph:

PS: My delulu mind wants to think that they are just SYJ and HB and not their characters but yeah don't want to create another Hands Under The Table scenario.:sweatingbullets:

It WAS NOT like you think. They just practiced the scene.

If there was something special, BinJin shippers could have  already discovered it. But there WAS NOT.

You should rewatch the behind the scene. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Trouble said:

Hi! Random question:

Who is more popular between Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin in Korea? (Who is the bigger star?)

Your user name says it all..trying to bring in trouble to this thread..Eh??;)

Let me answer this... Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are equally popular in korea. That's why even when they are part of such a complicated industry, people still root for them to be together.And mind you ..it happens very rarely in K-ent.

They are well respected there .

@cocolada I know it was part of the rehearsal.. that's why I said she was using the airpods..

It was just my delulu thought which wished  that they were not in their characters at that moment...

Yess..I shouldn't over analyse things..

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 10

1 hour ago, Trouble said:

Hi! Random question:

Who is more popular between Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin in Korea? (Who is the bigger star?)

I see you @Trouble :) No need to answer because we don't need to compare BinJin. There's no competition between them as they are equally popular, and beautiful inside and out. :D

Spread only peace and love to this ship :heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 8

9 minutes ago, TroubleGraceFace said:

Hi! Random question:

We HAVE DECIDED NOT TO COMPARE BINJINS individual POPULARITY barometer in this forum as it gives rise to unnecessary negativity 

Let's look forward since as of now BOTH OF THEM ARE THE MOST POPULAR KOREAN SUPERSTARS BOTH DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY 

period 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Yep, I am just wondering -- coz I am worrying for Son Ye Jin, if they decided to admit a relationship - would it affect both of their careers so bad? Would our Son Ye Jin be okay?

Because if admitting their relationship would greatly affect them -- just want to say that there is no rush in admitting their status and my delulu heart and mind would be okay with rewatching CLOY over and over and over hehehe

• Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

I see you @Trouble :) No need to answer because we don't want to compare BinJin. There's no competition between them as they are equally popular, and beautiful inside and out. :D

Spread only peace and love to this ship :heart:

Yep, I am just wondering -- coz I am worrying for Son Ye Jin, if they decided to admit a relationship - would it affect both of their careers so bad? Would our Son Ye Jin be okay?

Because if admitting their relationship would greatly affect them -- just want to say that there is no rush in admitting their status and my delulu heart and mind would be okay with rewatching CLOY over and over and over hehehe

• Unamused 1

5 minutes ago, TroubleGraceFace said:

Hi dear Grace..

Thank you for your concern. Thought they're even not really care about who is better. We're here even not an surveyor organization. Really agree for your wise choise to just rewatching CLOY. Just don't trouble yourself with question if you even lazy to reroute at first page.

Hope you not trouble your grace face..

Thanks

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

@TroubleGraceFace no place for too much worries here specially when we are gifted with a lot of candies. 

It's for our OTP to decide when they'll admit. I'm sure they are wise enough to take everything into consideration before making it public. So rest your heart and eat some goodies. Most of the recent ones are just within reach :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 6

HB naturally could sense every YJ's small movement. 

A tiny ant crawling to YJ's beautiful face could not escape his detection.

Perfect body guard!

======

How we should react to trolls

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

So her updates from yesterday:

Jennyhouse - exclusive hair model *NEW 

Younglim update

Today - based on time they were added:

Manyo behind the scenes 

Neuramis - Instagram update 

Vanav - Instagram update 

All the ones we know she's with got an update in the end? ^_^

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Walk Kindly said:

Its sounds good.. i has collect the FMV on youtube.. 

This the link if you wanna enjoying it too.. Wanna say Thank you so much to All of the FMV creator.. 

:heart::heart:

That's it! I'm done for! There's no moving on from these 2! My cause of death would be Death by BINJIN:joy:

Wait, is that acceptable now? Because I want to make sure I can still claim insurance. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

2 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

@Walk Kindly Now, let's not wonder why he was only allowed water by Ye jin-ssi during the wrap up party. :lol: 

Agree! I guess HB might have promised to SYJ not to drink (too much) in public places.

There was a scene a CLOY that RJH promised to YSR to just drink at home and we know that Reel and Real are really similar. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I think it is his personal choice not to drink at public events. He said he does not drink much alcohol in an interview. Seeing many of his interviews,  I came to the conclusion that he values respect and would not be with a woman who bosses him  around. I know many viewers say he is the obedient boyfriend for fun, but it makes me feel uncomfortable. In my view,  they respect each other as equals and do not put demands on each other. If they did,  their relationship would not have lasted this long. For a relationship to work, both parties have to adjust their behavior to be in sync with the other. Son Ye Jin has been described by her friends as a leader who takes initiative. Now that she is with Hyun Bin, she has adjusted this and seems to consult him before she does something. 

Nobody is disputing that. There are quite several sentences on my post but you chose to just highlight the joke part. :) Trust me, we have arrived to the same conclusions and there's no need for this long narrative. HB is loved by me and my cat. We've been here long enough that we've defended him so many times even if it wasn't our fight. If you feel uncomfortable about it, just breeze through coz that means it's not for you. I've done so to most of the recent posts here.  No issue. ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

Agree! I guess HB might have promised to SYJ not to drink (too much) in public places.

There was a scene a CLOY that RJH promised to YSR to just drink at home and we know that Reel and Real are really similar. 

We can't help but draw parallel. Park Ji-eun is daebak. I wonder if both HB and SYJ made some suggestions on that. :lol:

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1