[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, girlpepper said:

Your analogy is condescending and inappropriate.. Sorry! The world is in pandemic and in chaos, people are angry and on the streets. This is a FAN FORUM. We discuss happiness, heart flutters and eye candies. We don’t discuss racism, slavery, oppression nor brutality so, to compare the two without an in depth knowledge is just not fair. Let us get apolitical and refrain from referencing social issues that are deemed sensitive around here. Let us not be purveyors of hate and bigotry.

Sorry I am not sorry for your own interpretation on my comment. I am not responsible for your own bias on whats happening around the world. I did not mean to be political. I only want to highlight that "unlawful policing" is unfair. You are the one who mentioned about everything you should not mention here, and immediately judged me as no depth knowledge about it. It's a bit ironic coming from someone who is not a purveyor of bigotry. How not "very condescending!" 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

15 minutes ago, lololo2 said:

Hi @girlpepper & @yejinatic1981

I’d like to give you both a friendly hug!

xxx

I actually like @girlpepper. I think she is one of the shippers who private messaged me before thanking me on my stand here about "unfair policing" but I just don't like her current response. It's a bit rude. I just don't want to normalize rudeness in this forum. Sorry BINJIN.... your children are being hard headed. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, luvlove said:

The topic police are killing the mood. What happened to ignoring people and topics we don't like? 

:persevere:

Sorry! I just have to comment on those, because it is a sensitive topic around here (US)  and “should not” have been used as an analogy. Moving on to a happier topic:).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Regarding policing , there are rules in the forum that apply to all threads . Some people in here as well now seem to ignore those rules putting the thread at risk. 

do not mention other threads here . We are not a group chat - this is a thread in a forum . Not private one ok??? If you cannot be respectful that will get the thread closed . Please read the rules. 

the last few pages are beyond comprehension chaotic with no sense of understanding. Please there is always twitter or other SNS to discuss matters in that way. This is a thread focused on one couple . Other things related past and other costars are not part of the guidelines . 

Discuss the ship . Focus on the ship . Is it hard to understand that? Or you are trying to compromise the thread ?? 

please move on and focus on the ship that could be sailing but y’all busy discussing about the dock. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Yall idk if this is real but on 9th June between 12am to 2am kst son ye jin liked 40 posts of her and hyun bin on Instagram?? 

Edited by Ray
  • LOL 4

33 minutes ago, lololo2 said:

Hi @girlpepper & @yejinatic1981

I’d like to give you both a friendly hug!

xxx

Thank You! I get them everyday, but I still take it:)

25 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

It's a bit rude.

Sorry, if you find my comment rude. You don’t see if first hand, I do. That’s why I said “it is a sensitive topic” around here (US) and should not have been used as an analogy. Ok! We Moving on to BINJIN candies:wub:.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Can you tell me if the photo of Hyun Bin with a pillow that has a capital G and a grocery cart is a fan's edit? I did not quote the photo because I hear it is against the rules here.

yup the pic of him with the pillow is from bodyluv

• Like 7
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Regarding policing , there are rules in the forum that apply to all threads . Some people in here as well now seem to ignore those rules putting the thread at risk. 

do not mention other threads here . We are not a group chat - this is a thread in a forum . Not private one ok??? If you cannot be respectful that will get the thread closed . Please read the rules. 

the last few pages are beyond comprehension chaotic with no sense of understanding. Please there is always twitter or other SNS to discuss matters in that way. This is a thread focused on one couple . Other things related past and other costars are not part of the guidelines . 

Discuss the ship . Focus on the ship . Is it hard to understand that? Or you are trying to compromise the thread ?? 

please move on and focus on the ship that could be sailing but y’all busy discussing about the dock. 

We know. We read the rules too from the official Soompi page where it is published. We also agree with and friendly towards everyone trying to protect our BINJIN. All we ask is to don't make your own rules based on the ways you'd like this ship to sail and go overboard policing shippers who just want to equally love BINJIN and enjoy shipping them. Rudeness is against Soompi rules as well. Let's move on and stop bashing people who ship differently from the way we do.

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

SORRY DEAR, I GET YOUR POINT BUT YOUR APPROACH IS SUCH TOO DEMANDING. MOST OF THE SHIPPERS HERE ARE PROFESSIONALS LIKE YOU SO IF U COULD MODIFY YOUR APPROACH IN A NICE AND DIPLOMATIC WAY THEN IT COULD BE MORE APPRECIATIVE.. I ALWAYS READ YOUR REMINDERS AND THANKS FOR THAT BUT......

PEACE

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Intuition1 said:

If your comment is in response to my post about Hae-in and Yejin,  I would like to first clarify my view. 

Not to worry :) Mine was a more general comment because I've seen various people make similar types of comments on other sites/platforms implying HB would be jealous. I just thought that seemed silly. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I think we should take this seriously as responsible shippers.

Please move on discussion of IG likes.

I believe shippers on Twitter are cleaning up screen shots of IG likes, do not retweet or share tabloid rumors.

• Like 12
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

Seeing how Hae-in went to her when Bin was not there reminded me of how I behave as well,  so I thought he must know they are romantically involved if he chose to talk to her when she was alone.

As an fyi, I am also this way. That is why I think Hae-in was respecting their relationship, not avoiding HB necessarily. It is awkward approaching a couple, especially as a friend to the opposite sex partner in the couple (says me). Idk.

• Like 12