[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Why would he be uncomfortable if HB was there anyway? There is nothing wrong with someone talking to their friend/former co star. I think the 'jealous HB' meme is kind of funny but I seriously doubt he would have a problem with JHI talking to SYJ. That would be a insecure relationship, no? 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

24 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

Worry about us Binjin shippers who just might go crazy when they finally admit it.

We had little heart attacks last week, then had hyperventilation when YJ went on IG liking spree, plus BAA BTS. 

Now I'm torn between wanting them to admit and them keeping it to themselves for now. I don't think I can handle the truth. @Felizak@t we should prepare our will now for any eventualities. I think it will be the end of me when that comes :joy:

• LOL 17

56 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

Son Ye Jin will be fine. Hyun Bin will be fine. They are past that stage where a relationship could greatly affect their careers negatively. Worry about us Binjin shippers who just might go crazy when they finally admit it.

They're at the point of their career where being in a relationship (hopefully) is not too taboo anymore by any standards, Korean or otherwise...

If they were, say, just starting in the 'biz, then most likely, yes... but they are already established artists in their field, have good reputations & work ethics as well as very solid fan-base that has been vocal enough re 101% support if & when they decide to "come out" with it. Most of their fans are also mature enough (most are the same age as them) thus the understanding of their "situation" is more lenient & forgiving (except maybe from those who are delusional enough to think that Binnie will choose them to be his future wife; they're the rabid, nasty ones against YeJin)...

Edited by Kahlua2019
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 4

5 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

We had little heart attacks last week, then had hyperventilation when YJ went on IG liking spree, plus BAA BTS. 

Now I'm torn between wanting them to admit and them keeping it to themselves for now. I don't think I can handle the truth. @Felizak@t we should prepare our will now for any eventualities. I think it will be the end of me when that comes :joy:

I'm gonna try the nightly admission to the hospital first. I'm not going to make my cat very happy this early. I still want to get married and have mini mes. :joy::joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

I think it is his personal choice not to drink at public events. He said he does not drink much alcohol in an interview. 

They both get red. I think they have the "asian flush" like me. Whenever we drink, we get red immediately. It is very simple reason why they choose to at work or not. I would only do it at a party when I know I don't have to be anywhere after. Otherwise, I would rather enjoy it at home with someone I like ;)

I like this edit :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, TroubleGraceFace said:

Yep, I am just wondering -- coz I am worrying for Son Ye Jin, if they decided to admit a relationship - would it affect both of their careers so bad? Would our Son Ye Jin be okay?

Because if admitting their relationship would greatly affect them -- just want to say that there is no rush in admitting their status and my delulu heart and mind would be okay with rewatching CLOY over and over and over hehehe

Don't think so...

They're at the point of their career where being in a relationship (hopefully) is not too taboo anymore by any standards, Korean or otherwise...

If they were, say, just starting in the 'biz, then most likely, yes... but they are already established artists in their field, have good reputations & work ethics as well as very solid fan-base that has been vocal enough re 101% support if & when they decide to "come out" with it. Most of their fans are also mature enough (most are the same age as them) thus the understanding of their "situation" is more lenient & forgiving (except maybe from those who are delusional enough to think that Binnie will choose them to be his future wife; they're the rabid, nasty ones against YeJin)...

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I'm gonna try the nightly admission to the hospital first. I'm not going to make my cat very happy this early. I still want to get married and have mini mes. :joy::joy:

You can do that occasionally but if the doctors notice that the symptoms only occur when there are great news coming out about BinJin, then they might not take you seriously :) Also, if every shipper does this, hospital system will collapse :D

Bruno is so lucky but not too soon :sweatingbullets:  Shipping keeps us too occupied, you better choose who gets to marry first, you or BinJin :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

Why would he be uncomfortable if HB was there anyway? There is nothing wrong with someone talking to their friend/former co star. I think the 'jealous HB' meme is kind of funny but I seriously doubt he would have a problem with JHI talking to SYJ. That would be a insecure relationship, no? 

Yea I don't think he is the jealous type. I think people online were just making fun of him being jealous with the meme. Yesterday, I was looking through old instagram clips of HB on certain accounts and came across last year's Baeksang, I believe it was a fan cam and it was him leaving the inside the venue. You see that he was saying bye to people including KNG -  Lee Hanee also showed up around that time too. I know there was a clip before where they patted each other on his back when he arrived where people were making fun of. However, it is clear that they are fine too! People can be friends without it being weird :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

You can do that occasionally but if the doctors notice that the symptoms only occur when there great news coming out about BinJin, then they might not take you seriously :) Also, if every shipper does this, hospital system will collapse :D

Bruno is so lucky but not too soon :sweatingbullets:  Shipping keeps us too occupied, you better choose who gets to marry first, you or BinJin :joy:

You just ruined what I perceived to be as a great plan in case of BINJIN attack. Now I have to add more variables. You are not my favorite person right now. :angry:

:joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

3 minutes ago, PetiteYeoja said:

The picture shows HB posted on weibo at the same time SYJ went on liking spree. It just about +-10minutes between the updated and likes 

oh I didn't realize that was the same time lol "I Wish You All Health"? I posted that yesterday if you are talking about that one ^_^

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, PetiteYeoja said:

The picture shows HB posted on weibo at the same time SYJ went on liking spree. It just about +-10minutes between the updated and likes 

I think that was Vast who posted it right? I don't think HB does any of his own social media postings. Also it was posted earlier in the afternoon that day, not in the middle of the night like SYJs liking spree :P

10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

You see that he was saying bye to people including KNG -  Lee Hanee also showed up around that time too. I know there was a clip before where they patted each other on his back when he arrived where people were making fun of. However, it is clear that they are fine too LOL! People can be friends without it being weird :lol:

Yes, plus it's such a small dating pool in the K-ent world. If you avoid people who dated/are associated with an ex or a friend you would be awfully lonely  -_- 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PetiteYeoja said:

Oh that was it? Why it was removed? But some said HB (or his team) posted at 12:40(?) PM, not midnight. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

32 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

I think I can live in peace if they'll admit hahaha

Pics-Art-06-10-09-07-14.jpg

BinJin and all their selfies...hope we can have a new one :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

I think that was Vast who posted it right? I don't think HB does any if his own social media postings. 

Yes, plus it's such a small dating pool in the K-ent world. If you avoid people who dated/are associated with an ex or a friend you would be awfully lonely  -_- 

Even that ex that shall not be named here is friends with SYJ Cinderella friend LOL! Honestly, if you play "six degrees of separation" in K ent world, you probably find a connection in less than 6 connections :joy: People can be friends with each other lol. What is wrong with that..

Which brings my back to my point of how could they not have met earlier ^_^ They have so many mutual friends and colleagues. Were they that busy.. I know they like to work a lot but still lol :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

6 hours ago, TroubleGraceFace said:

Yep, I am just wondering -- coz I am worrying for Son Ye Jin, if they decided to admit a relationship - would it affect both of their careers so bad? Would our Son Ye Jin be okay?

Because if admitting their relationship would greatly affect them -- just want to say that there is no rush in admitting their status and my delulu heart and mind would be okay with rewatching CLOY over and over and over hehehe

At their age and where they are at in their career, I doubt it very much that they are worried about how their career will be affected if they admit their relationship. I believe at this point they are focused on preparing to settling down and starting a family. I do see them continue acting once they start a family but more likely in a much slower pace. IMHO

• Like 12
  • Love 2