[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Abanti Farook SYJ has never admitted to any relationship - if anything she has denied 2 rumors in an interview she did back in 2018. That is why we should respect their privacy. As for the other person you mentioned, that was the start where he wanted more privacy in a relationship (hence no picture) but he still confirmed relationship too early. That is why after he doesn't take anymore private questions since 2018. That is all I am going to talk about that situation. Those people are from both of their past and are currently not important in their life right now. 

Yes please don't post tabloids/sites. We need to respect their privacy and ship responsibly.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, lololo2 said:

It’s still me! lololo 1,2,3....99

There are few here who reported my previous posts to mod as I talked about delulu fangirls issues.

But my latest post got popular with more than 25 likes, so even the few reported to mod but mod did not edit the post at all.

They don’t like it. But women should not bring down other women. That’s why I’m still here.

HB may need to thank to me as I help him to protect his woman :). Joking!

“For the love of BinJin” like you said.

I see. I have been breezing through a lot of posts recently that are not BINJIN related so I might have missed it. I came here for candies. Entries not contributing to my cat's diabetes I just ignore. But hey, good luck with your mission. I would suggest you enjoy shipping these 2 instead coz you might miss all the fun. That's the reason why you signed up in this shipper's paradise, right? DM me if you want to discuss further. Gotta feed the cat. ;)

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

For the trolls out there:

You think you can destroy our ship by posting stuff here but actually you are just wasting your time.  By now,  you should have realized that whenever you rain on our parade here's the effect:

a.  More contents are generated  in the forum so it gets even more popular (included in the hot topic as well) You are actually giving us something to discuss especially during " drought" :D

b. less time is spent on your idols or preferred ship so they even get less popular (sucks for you) :crazy::P

b. You are just fueling our love for our OTP.  Personally, whenever you post hate, it's as if my love for them gets even stronger. It's like seeing your younger sibling being bullied so your love for them gets ignited and puts you on a protective mode.  

So thank you trolls! Go waste your time and help this ship thrive. You've tried to sink this ship since page 1 but look now we're already on page 860.... and counting. Kamsahamnida:heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Guys, let's switch up the topic. I just realized one of Yejin's stylists (or is it her only stylist?) IG: stylist_eel liked one of binjinsgrocery's recent post of Yejin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBPaJtXJ_Jc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She was part of the crew that celebrated Yejin's birthday this year. This certainly means something!!!

(I'm having a hard time figuring out how to embed IG or Twitter posts to make them appear. If you know how to (as many of you have linked the IG and Twitters posts here before, please DM me. Getting a bit frustrated. Thanks!).

• Like 12
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 5

Hello, Shippers. Going back to my previous point re: lazy "journalists" - here are the sites I found to be merely rehashing clickbait articles. If you see any articles from them in your Google alert/s or search, please ignore them and don't share:

todayonline

pinkvilla

asiaone

devdiscourse

Are there others that I missed? Thanks

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 9

38 minutes ago, Frances Chiu said:

HI GUYS! OUR MOM AND DAD (BINJIN) RANKED 5TH AND 6TH RESPECTIVELY AT THE RECENTLY CONDUCTED "TOP 30 KOREAN ACTORS BY BRAND RANKING" MADE BY THE KOREAN BUSINESS RESEARCH INSTITUTE. ALSO, I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS KOREAN-AMERICAN YOUTUBER FOR A WHILE NOW AND HIS MOVIE/DRAMA REVIEWS ARE QUITE IMPRESSIVE. HE ALSO DID SEVERAL DRAMA REVIEWS AND SON YEJIN TOPPED SOME, IF NOT MOST OF IT. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK IT OUT WHILE WAITING FOR OUR PARENTS TO ANNOUNCE THEIR WEDDING. LOL. 

#6 RANK -  SON YEJIN (TIMESTAMP 14:47)

#5 RANK - HYUN BIN (TIMESTAMP 15:30)

VIDEO CREDIT TO OWNER

WILL GLADLY DELETE POST IF NOT PERMITTED

Why won't this be permitted

We have full rights to get every BINJIN updates here be it in pic form or video form ...... otherwise we also have to lurk everywhere to gather candies

• Like 5