[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I was rewatching this from DIY project that v/ast posted and I noticed he had a similar smile to the metro.style one near the end lol.

I just love the DIY project a lot as you can tell he wasn't fully concentrating on doing the project. He was listening to her and literally made a calendar that I would say could be for her lol. He included fighting and left a "negative/blank space" to write a list of what you want to accomplish in the new year. Plus included their picture on it. Felt the winner was even more lucky to get that calendar :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

As a Fan, I belief on what Yejin unnie say when denied the rumour. Thats the ends of theory i thought. 

"Its so absurb"

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with interpreting things different, but fact is SYJ denied this rumour twice, and from her own mouth both times. So unless we think she is lying, there is not much up for debate. And the most recent one she brought up herself without being asked, so she really did not have to say anything (see text in spoiler tag). Reading this also makes her CLOY press con denial seem comical. If she (and HB) wanted to outright deny the rumour they would have used much clearer words like SYJ below, rather than "laughing it off" and indicating it had no impact on their decision to star in CLOY.

Spoiler

July 2014 Starnews interview:

Since the two actors are close, dating rumors started spreading while filming “Pirates.” Son Ye Jin informed that the two didn’t think much of it. She said, “While filming in the countryside, I got a call. Kim Nam Gil asked me, ‘Hey, did you see it?’ and I just answered with, ‘Yeah.”

She also said, “Senior Park Chul Min joked around by saying, ‘You guys should just get married,’ but we didn’t think much of it and said that we were never going to do it. Kim Nam Gil is someone I want to keep by my side as a friend. He’s someone that can always make me laugh.”

From Fact Entertainment Interview dated Oct 21, 2018:

You have almost never been involved in controversy or scandal, and especially you seem to stay away when it comes to a hot romantic rumor topic. Is there a secret?

Although there was an absurd rumor, but it never happened at all. It was with actor Kim Nam-gil, after taking two consecutive series, the movie "Pirates" and the drama "Shark", which led to a hot romantic rumor topic, but I had never been to a date so it didn’t make sense from the beginning. I want to be in a real romantic rumor topic.

• Like 18
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

YJ's armpit is a hot topic on social media today.

prelovedbags11.ph: Hb be like, "going home early tonight!"

moonstarmagick: I can live under your armpit I swear

xxdhaya: Her armpit is beautiful than my face

chickoyyy: “her armpit is brighter than my future”

binjinsgrocery: I just recently moved out from tiktok and now I have a new camping site

mae.niac07: my dream job? holding those leaves while ye-jin poses

Oxygen, please

I want to touch to know how smooth it is

I want to kiss her armpit

I can die under her armpit

She is so perfect, how to keep the armpit bright & smooth. Only goddess can do that

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

24 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Estaba viendo esto desde un proyecto de bricolaje que v / ast publicó y noté que tenía una sonrisa similar a la del metro.style cerca del final jajaja.

wow! I haven't seen this video clip. It's lovely to see a man who likes to concentrate on doing some manual work and more for a job that looks like he did it for the two of them. Thank you!:heart:

10 minutes ago, lololo2 said:

La axila de YJ es un tema candente en las redes sociales hoy en día.

prelovedbags11.ph: Hb será como "ir a casa temprano esta noche!"

moonstarmagick: puedo vivir debajo de tu axila, lo juro

xxdhaya: Su axila es hermosa que mi cara

chickoyyy: "su axila es más brillante que mi futuro"

binjinsgrocery: recientemente me mudé de tiktok y ahora tengo un nuevo sitio para acampar

You made my day with these comments. :joy:They're so funny and partly true. She's perfect.:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, ringggggggg said:

As you may or may not know,

They know each other from drama "My name is Kim Sam Soon"

KNG is doctor, best friend of Samsik (Hyun Bin):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

KjekbYd.png

Thanks for this, I didn't know that. i just recently watched it.

I'm a K-drama newbie and CLOY was my first one. And I still only watch HB and SYJ's old dramas. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, mtdgmend said:

Dear Fellow Shippers,

Just a reminder, there are some here who are from the media and read into our EVERY word. 

Case in point: 

Link deleted

Need anymore evidence why we all need to be careful?! This forum AND BINJIN don't need this microscopic attention. 

Ship responsibly....PLEASE! It only takes 1 post, friends. And yes, stop bringing up old stuff. READ from page 1 to the latest. If you need to--- this is for your sake and for everyone in this forum. Thanks!

I actually think it's "lazy journalism" - "journalists" (I'm being very generous here) should do their own legwork and not rely on forum postings of fans. It's like the blind leading the blind - let's face it, all we write here are speculations until actually confirmed by HB and SYJ or their agencies.

Edited by mamipoppins
Link deleted
  • Like 13
  • Insightful 4

7 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

Dear Fellow Shippers,

Just a reminder, there are some here who are from the media and read into our EVERY word. 

Need anymore evidence why we all need to be careful?! This forum AND BINJIN don't need this microscopic attention. 

Ship responsibly....PLEASE! It only takes 1 post, friends. And yes, stop bringing up old stuff. READ from page 1 to the latest. If you need to--- this is for your sake and for everyone in this forum. Thanks!

Those are the same sites which propagated the earlier rumors that tried to shake this ship. I wouldn't even bother opening and reading it. More so believe that they are spying here. Of course they are. That's what they do. And that's me still holding my martini. :glasses:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

To the new and silent shippers, please don't be afraid. Keep shipping guys! I know you send private messages about your disappointment on some difficult people here bashing your harmless posts which only aim to give happiness, updates and excitements to majority of shippers hearts. Don't mind the very few who quickly get miserable as soon as we ship differently from them. Do not let this forum die (I know a lot of you are contemplating on leaving hence you see the opposite shipping forum trending instead)

- Keep using your talent and editing wonderful BINJIN photos as long as they are harmless, they are beautiful especially that recent wedding portrait and the wedding music video. It does not harm them. It actually helps BINJIN in terms of "brand awareness" so to speak (for people who do not follow them) especially that they have new endorsements and projects now.  They are both "single" so it is not disrespectful. We used to do the same when I worked for a publicity/ talent agency for celebrities. Any happy thoughts are acceptable, just don't do bad ones like scandals or something that can harm BINJIN.

- If you are happy posting the screenshots of YeJin's fan-made photos liking spree, go for it! I am sure that YeJin wouldn't do it if she did not want people to see them. If you want to make a big deal about it, go ahead. No one can define your happiness. Don't listen to people who keep putting words in Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin's mouths. Our BINJIN are not that narrow minded, I am sure they are happy when they see us happy.

- To the person who posted that photo of JHI supposedly sneaking to talk to SYJ while HB was not around, I know you are just happy there's another guy "crushing" on YeJin or close friend with her. It does not make her ugly, it even makes her more beautiful, so go ahead. I know in our hearts that we are all rooting for HB but a healthy competition/ no malice analyzation is good.

Let's ship responsibly but let us also ship happily! Stiff policing is bad for your health . In the US, people "CAN'T BREATHE" and die of unlawful policing. Don't wait for many shippers to "defund" this forum like in the US defunding the police force. Let's have Jam, let's have Jam!

On 6/10/2020 at 7:42 AM, yejinatic1981 said:

I’m the US, people "CAN'T BREATHE" and die of unlawful policing. Don't wait for many shippers to "defund" this forum like in the US defunding the police force. Let's have Jam, let's have Jam!

Your analogy is condescending and inappropriate.. Sorry! The world is in pandemic and in chaos, people are angry and on the streets. This is a FAN FORUM. We discuss happiness, heart flutters and eye candies. We don’t discuss racism, slavery, oppression nor brutality so, to compare the two without an in depth knowledge is just not fair. Let us get apolitical and refrain from referencing social issues that are deemed sensitive around here (US). Let us not be purveyors of hate and bigotry.

Edit: I live with it everyday. Helping to find the cure and testing people to flatten the curve. All that hard work and then you see people back on the streets because of the “phrase that was uttered”.  You want to see reforms at the same time you don’t want to see exposure to grow exponentially. There is a big divisiveness in this country because of that phrase. Yes, I take issue with that. So, Please don’t take it lightly.

• Like 9
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Thanks 13

3 hours ago, ringggggggg said:

As you may or may not know,

They know each other from drama "My name is Kim Sam Soon"

KNG is doctor, best friend of Samsik (Hyun Bin)

@ringggggggg  That is funny! I didn't notice when I watched but I remember his character now. I noticed they don't mention MNIKSS or Personal Taste cameos on his filmography but at least I recognized him immediately on PT :lol: Just noticed that wikipedia also mentioned he was in Nonstop 4 (just watched the clip lol, I haven't watch Nonstop 4 yet). So I guess he has known HB for a while :lol: Goes back to my point that they are friends. You can clearly tell at Baeksang additional fan cam footages from last year. If you don't know each other, you would make more of an effort to make more of a conversation. Pat on the back and brief conversation is enough for people that know each other.  You don't make that much effort, wait to say hi and bye to someone if you didn't know them :lol:

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

This is the reason why HB should not drink too much in public. 

For me, below was not a nice image of him with a staff member when being drunk. 

This may destroy his image as a nice man (remind some of his friend's scandal) if there come more. 

If you are worried about the picture destroying HB's image as a nice man, why keep posting this picture? Seriously. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 5

17 minutes ago, lololo2 said:

@mamipoppins

@mtdgmend

@Felizak@t

Hi, do you mind removing that tabloid articles link as we should not help them to gain click baits with lazy journalism.

Thanks

I can see you're back after several new accounts and name change. Can't really stay off here, eh? Still lazy reading comments I see. :joy: I've deleted it and I will say our favorite line "For the love of BINJIN.."  I can smell you. :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mtdgmend said:

Dear Fellow Shippers,

Though I agree we should be careful on our theories, please keep in mind that there are typically bigger theories floating on Twitter and Instagram. I feel like most of the information pulled into here are from out there so no matter what, information will be gathered either way as long as there is chatter. Keep also in mind that this agency was one of the first who published the news about HB and the xfactor ... and that info was taken from Weibo. Enjoy and wait for K-Ent. Have a great day shippers!

EDT: 

@Felizak@t Apparently we remember the same website lol you're just a faster typer ... Ha!

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, lololo2 said:

@mamipoppins

@mtdgmend

@Felizak@t

@Abanti Farook

Hi, do you mind removing that tabloid articles link as we should not help them to gain click baits with lazy journalism.

Thanks

@Abanti Farook

You can go to exes shipping threads to discuss about exs. This thread is for BinJin only

Thanks

Agree! Removed the link. Thanks <3

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I can see you're back after several new accounts and name change. Can't really stay off here, eh? Still lazy reading comments I see. :joy: I've deleted it and I will say our favorite line "For the love of BINJIN.." Can smell you. :wub:

“For the love of BinJin” like you said.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Though I agree we should be careful on our theories, please keep in mind that there are typically bigger theories floating on Twitter and Instagram. I feel like most of the information pulled into here are from out there so no matter what, information will be gathered either way as long as there is chatter. Keep also in mind that this agency was one of the first who published the news about HB and the xfactor ... and that info was taken from Weibo. Enjoy and wait for K-Ent. Have a great day shippers!

EDT: 

@Felizak@t Apparently we remember the same website lol you're just a faster typer ... Ha!

Speedy Gonzales baby! :glasses:We've been here for too long @Elle R we already know which one should upset us or don't. I didn't even bother to open it as soon as I saw the site's name. Waste of time. :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5