[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

40 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Just imagine and put yourself in his shoes, just for a second, if you are a humble actor who does not like the limelight on you ever and you attend a live award ceremony just trying to be yourself and all people want to see and care about is if you would act all intimate and skinship with another professional actress irregardless of the relationship status quo while all you could think of is the safety of everyone in this covid19 outbreak while paying full attention to what’s going on stage, respecting every single winner standing up there and enjoying your night whether ornot you bag home any trophy. 
and when all these don’t manifest and they don’t get the candies they want, they hurl abuses at you calling you names......

Does anyone know the real KTP here before they even think of him that way? Does anyone even realize that when he appears in public, he is Hyun Bin the actor and not as KTP? And that he does not want to showcase his personal life as Hyun Bin the actor? 

Who’s calling him names??? That’s so terrible and crazy! Why would people ever do that is really beyond me!

————————

I really missed seeing them together. I had this kind of anticipation building up before Baeksang, the same feeling I had before each new CLOY episode. Now Baeksang is over, I am left with a hole in my heart again - when can I see them together again??? 

I am glad that they all looked happy and healthy - Hyun Bin seems to have lost a bit of weight since CLOY but he is still as handsome as ever. SYJ was stunning in that dress. I am not gonna lie I was a bit disappointed when I saw the first teaser of her dress - it was plain! But when she was walking on the red carpet in that dress, I immediately thought about that word from “CLOY” - “descended”. Yes, she descended from heaven above in my eyes. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Disappointed with the results even if the winners truly deserved the win! I am  more sorry  for HB for not winning the Best Actor Category! I think SYJ kinda knew that she wouldn't bag the Best Actress category when she nominated KHA on her Thanks Challenge and she said something like, " I respect Kim Hee Ae". 

I sensed some tension between them. Maybe HB wanted to declare their relationship and SYJ refused. Or her dress was too revealing  for him. She didn't even glance at him after their names were called. Usually, if you're just friends you would look at your co- winner and smile saying "we got it". Maybe she was upset because he was too busy and she wanted some  Me time. 

I wished they would marry soon and have children right away. The odds of having birth defects in late pregnancy is higher with age.

They both went home. SYJ comforting HB for losing.  

Edited by Queencitygirl
  • Like 1

Also want to take note that the snapshots of conversation going on were a lot considering they were sitting far apart. If they really wanted to ignore each other or be cold to each  other it would have been easy enough to not even look at each other and just face front but instead we still got them looking at each other, smiling, laughing with each other (at least to me that’s how it looked). Whether there’s a romantic relationship there or not we can see closeness. And I’ve been meaning to say something here before about SHARED LAUGHTER which they’ve had in spades in all the interviews and BTS — anyway it may have been diminished today because of the circumstances, but it’s definitely still there. Shared laughter is an essential element of close friendships and dare I say it, romance. So yeah, still shipping. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I just noticed as they were leaving their seats to head towards the stage, there was a path with a lot of cable cords and I think that was one of the reasons why he started to walk faster before they got closer to the stage/stairs. As we know from TN days, he always makes sure she doesn't trip over them :wub: Honestly, how high are her heels? She is so tall  :lol: I suck wearing high heels. So I am always amazed how she walks so comfortably in them. I am the same height as her too

• Like 3
  • Love 3

First of all we must understand that shipping in not for the faint-hearted. As “CLOY era” is comming to an end (we might have some other award shows left but will see.) also knowing how private they are out their personal life we will have less and less binjin content. But what we have already is almost undeniable proof from NT promotion flirting to grocery shoppig - choosing to make cloy despite the rumor - swoonies videos - cloy itself -behind the scenes -newest hb interview remembering and mention yejin when he could avoid it and lastly baeksang. The most beautiful moment was when she slightly turned to see if he was on her side and he made a proud side smile. Like can he be more obvious than that. 

[side note: to all those who were disappointed and felt they were cold with eachother:  They were infront of a public made up of their colleagues actor/actresses/ directors and we have already discussed how couples are not well accepted in the industry, any form of relation is considered scandal.  Moreover social distancing was one of the rules( the actors giving and receiving awards usually meet and hugh, this wasn’t allowed either) Plus we know how professional/ mature and private they are . With that said how could we expect them to behave differently........  and still we didn’t left empty handed......They shared glances, he followed her and let her take the lead, smiled  and laughed at each other, their acceptance speech were even similar and they said “we” when takling about fans so they know about binjin in a way.  Imagine it we had fancams also.]

back to the important talking.

We have to believe in binjin and pray for their happines. Let’s wish they overcome every obstacle and hardship in their relationship. Distance and work being one of them as they resume filming other projects apart from eachother. I believe they are destined to be and fate will be by their side. I know they love and treasure eachother and they will fight for what they have. Hopefully in the near future we can be surprised with  a happy announcement from them. Hopefully before they turn 40!! But until then we can only wait and pray, our ship is still strong and sailing.

• Like 7
  • Love 14

50 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Hi everyone! Long-time lurker here, but first time posting. Like most people, CLOY was my first Kdrama ever (I live in the US). I never really had an interest in Kdramas even during the Hallyu wave, and I was just prodded by my friend to at least watch just the first episode, and see if I like it. Well, 3 months, a thousand Google searches, and various SYJ/HB movies later, I am officially hooked to BinJin. Their chemistry is amazing, really top-notch, and CLOY's writing and direction is on par with any great Hollywood production, dare I say, even better than a lot of movies/shows Hollywood has been doing lately, because HW does not know how to write rom-coms and/or love stories anymore. They're only interested in superhero movies. So CLOY was such a breath of fresh air to watch here in the US.

And CLOY was my gateway to more amazing movies such as Be With You, Il Mare, Train to Busan, A Moment to Remember, Confidential Assignment, The Negotiation, etc. I never really had an interest in Asian movies and shows until after seeing CLOY. I think I exhausted all of SYJ's movies and dramas already (save for the really early ones that were hard to find). 

hi @slowpoked,
Am giggling right now upon reading your insights. Am descendants here in Vancouver too where i have no any idea what K-drama is..One reason is no time to watch tv as sleeping is my best mode if time permits..Though I noticed my daughter that everytime  i come home, she is watching a tv series (CLOY) and the first thing that registered in my mind was the episode where the kissing scene in the boat happened..Then the Covid quarantine came ..My daughter encourage me to watch CLOY so i did..only I started first to watch epi-16 to reassist how is the ending if it passes to my taste..OH my, I fell inlove right away to yoon seri and RJH especially that goodbye scene at the border and that very cinematic and romantic reunion in swiz...I watched then 13x the entire episodes, scrutinizing all their previous movies and dramas and even downlaoded the CLOY OSTs including The Classic OST in my i-phone..i watched then all their BTS and interviews..I like the Classic, The Moment to Remember, The Last Princess, The Truth Beneath movies of SYJ..while The Negotiation, The Swindlers and The Confidential Assignment of Hyun Bin...In short, am now hooked to Korean filming..Bravo to these two excellent actors who swayed people around the Globe to be more aware what K-drama is and others..The Awarding last night whether the Baeksang accept it or not was a successfull screen viewers  due to them..reactions and comments say it all..Congrats BINJIN

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Gosh, am I the only one who did not see any awkwardness or coldness between HB and SYJ? I think some shippers are putting too much meaning to their every single move. First of all, they are sitting at least 3ft apart, they cannot even have any conversation during the ceremony, never mind beng lovey dovey. The event was very low key and void of the usual glitz. I also noticed that everyone was somewhat subdued, not just HB and SYJ.

We are not privy to what is happening behind the scenes but we can only hope that they are in fact ”together”. I am however thankful to see the smiles and glances that were exchanged between them last night. I still believe.

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

55 minutes ago, luvlove said:

Say what you will, Shippers, but I think this cruise liner is in very clear and calm waters, docking in the next few months. I will just try to take breaks from caring about people I've never even met and remember to enjoy my own life. They would want me to do that, lol! If anything, just so they can breathe for a minute! Being engaged and planning a wedding is so much fun, such a joyous time of being in love and excited about your life. I would NEVER want them to rush this time in their relationship!!! I feel like HB lives very honestly and struggles to hide things, so he is just naturally ready to show off his happiness. It feels like he's ready for that new stage in life. But SYJ is not like that with her fame and has always maintained firm boundaries around her personal life, so of course planning a wedding would be done that way. I'm sure it's hard for HB to conceal all of this, but you can tell her happiness is what matters to him. Yep, sail on my cuties! Can't wait for the wedding photo! 

I hope you don’t mind but I copied and pasted this post in my notes to look back and read whenever I miss them. All your points are on the mark. I totally agree. Thank you for this. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

we

17 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Gosh, am I the only one who did not see any awkwardness or coldness between HB and SYJ? I think some shippers are putting too much meaning to their every single move. First of all, they are sitting at least 3ft apart, they cannot even have any conversation during the ceremony, never mind beng lovey dovey. The event was very low key and void of the usual glitz. I also noticed that everyone was somewhat subdued, not just HB and SYJ.

We are not privy to what is happening behind the scenes but we can only hope that they are in fact ”together”. I am however thankful to see the smiles and glances that were exchanged between them last night. I still believe.

However, in my opinion, they looked extremely uncomfortable with one another. I thought I was the only one after seeing the show, but many people (especially in the IG comments under the videos) also felt the weird vibes/bad energy between them (and this was an overall feeling, so without looking at every move/details). 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 7
  • Confused 2