[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I M SO HAPPY SEO JI HYE got the Bazaar icon award 

God she is so ravishing and beautiful and a very strong contender for Yoon se ri in CLOY 

She is tall and has sharp features and looked very good with Hyun bin in whatever tension filled scenes they had 

Usually the main leads don't usually look good with the 3rd wheel leads but here Capt Ri looked good with both the gals 

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 3
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, Chewy said:

was waiting for someone who finally saw his shoes and you came along. 

why don’t you take a moment to tell him directly instead? Because those loubos are his very own. That’s why it’s different from the sponsored ones. The only thing he had on him sponsored today are his clothes and Yeap bow tie. 

I also want to take a moment to talk about his choice of his very own car, a Lincoln Navigator that he comes in and leaves in alone. Mighty fine choice for a gorgeous man. That’s why his real fans know which car is his and wait to say bye bye to him because he always would wind down his window and wave continuously after the car is gone. 

KTP, way to go!! 
I am not sad you didn’t win, I know you wouldn’t win too like I told the others on DM. honestly like you always say to me and the others, don’t expect to win because then you would always strive harder in your career to come!! Kudos to you and I will always remember!! I adore you my dongseang!! 

PS: If only you all believe me when I say he does read soompi sometimes so be nice to him! 

Mr KTP, if you’re reading this we really really love you and your shoes and your car :D I am disappointed that you didn’t win because I personally thought you had a slight edge against other actors but I wish you all the best in getting the best actor award in future. Fighting :thumbsup:

And please please do other projects with Ms SYJ because your chemistry on screen is the best! :heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 3

Mr. KTP, I know that you won't let the awards define your passion in acting, but if you ever feel sad, even in the slightest, about the outcomes of Baeksang this year, please remember that a king made by his fellow citizens is the true leader of the people!

• Like 8
  • Love 16

6 minutes ago, binjinfighting said:

I think they’ll get married after HB’s movie promotion :) we won’t hear from them right away so take heart that the ship is sailing despite zero news about them 

Really? Even after him being so aloof today..? I had such high expectations for today but after seeing them I'm doubting if they are an item unfortunately :(

• Unamused 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5

Hyun bin had been ACTING COLD since the press conference of CLOY itself which was held 6 mons ago and as many of us has mentioned above HE IS A TERRIBLE ACTOR OFFSCREEN 

Being extra aloof he is giving away more 

They tried a lot not to attract any extra attention like he was behind her while walking on the stage and even in the group photo he was behind her 

He kept chuckling coz laughing might be a RECEIPT 

He was neither upset or angry while showing her the direction while going up the stage....he was just caring the way he always is....I m glad they sat apart coz that way they a couple of times cud look at each other and laughed 

If it was normal times I don't think they wud have even sat together....

ON THE CONTRARY SON ye Jin keeps it neutral very effortlessly....and I love it 

Since Hyun bin indeed likes her more as being very aptly said by the TN director.....he IN VAIN acts cold and gets caught by us

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 7

8 minutes ago, L A said:

please remember that a king made by his fellow citizens is the true leader of the people.

Indeed!! Very true! 

HB, and all CLoY team, have won many hearts internationally.

I was really glad to hear their speeches.  They are touched, they are feeling our good vibes and love for them! 

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

I am all good with the winners for this year's Baeksang. We can only hope for the best on things we have no control over. For things where we have a say, we do our best.

Thank you! Now I don’t feel as bad. I am mighty proud that we went all in with our voting and we secured that award for them. Imagine the regret we’d have to live with knowing what we know now about the winners, and we did not work as hard in voting. 

• Like 7

Sorry, I have to laugh at some of the posts here. 

I only see HB smiling and laughing towards YJ's direction each time something funny happens at the event. :D

@Cloy_eva I love how you simplified everything for the shippers. One word - GROCERY

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

I think we just ignore first poster with negative view about BinJin as they are not real BinJin shippers.

YJ also acted really “cold” with HB on stage compared with her other costar, but we still ship BinJin as we trust in analysis from detectors, psychologists, intellectuals... in this forum. 

An example: YJ holdt hands and hugged the other costar on stage, but BinJin is more real even without such gestures on stage.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BinJin_Netherlands said:

I watched the whole show today and I really feel like something is a bit ''off'' (I've seen all of their previous video's/interviews etc). I feel their behaviour was quite unusual, especially Hyun Bin seemed very aloof.. 
For example, when SYJ was a bit confused which way to get up the stage, his face expression was annoyed/upset to me :( Overall very awkward. When you compare this behaviour with how he smiled when Seo Dan got the prize, you can clearly see the difference (this also means that he wasn't upset or something during the whole award show, he was only cold like this to SYJ). 

And I don't think that keeping the distance because of COVID has anything to do with it, because in the TikTok video they also stood closely next to each other (and also when shooting the group photos for the the official Baeksang Instagram page) , so I think SYJ could easily grab Hyun Bin by his arm when walking up the stage.  

I don't even think ''close friends'' act so cold as Hyun Bin did today. What do you guys think ? :( I'm afraid it didn't work out between them or that Hyun Bin is in love with someone else :( 

Oh well, I don’t see any upset expression on HB’s face, that’s the same serious face when he checked whether there was no obstacle on the ground where YJ standing or mic on her chair during the Negotiation promo period.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 4

26 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

Now the P-word theory has been destroyed.

I believe there is a great possibility that YJ will joint Smart as a shipper had give a hint few days ago.

Smart is a BinJin Shipper!

(Captain Ri will be lonely if he is alone)

WE ALL. NEED TO TWEET AND DM AMD INSTA COMMENT AND INSTA MSG TO BOTH SMART AND METRO STYLE to give us a post CLOY post award interview and a sexy commercial featuring BINJIN.....

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I only see HB smiling and laughing towards YJ's direction each time something funny happens at the event. :D

:D:wub: Ditto! And that small smile and warm gaze he gave her when they were in the stage walking... awww I melted!!

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Let me say this first, I didn't see any awkwardness at all. I only saw great professionalism with the hint of familiarity and coziness...@Cloy_eva this forum thread has a cycle that repeats a down feeling over the smallest thing or there lack of, and then the uplifting mood by the mention of the grocery photo...the cycle repeats itself as I experienced it here over and over again. I think some people read into every little detail and expects everything to happen as in their world/expectation. It kinda gets tiring to justify our ship every time, so i appreciate fellow shippers effort. I did it back then too but I don't think I will. Grocery photo is the biggest proof any shipper could get and we have it. We don't need to read into so much detail i believe.. Maybe we should add InGroceryWeTrust in to the title of this forum so that people could revert back whenever they feel disheartened about anything 

• Like 15
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

and "negativities" are now clipping here again..they use "COLDNESS" as their voucher of evidence...they even used the second lead star to distract the sailing...they are certainly creating issues as they cannot really move on from the real score of Binjin..as we all know, thre was a grocery shopping and the Kakao talk show that prove everything...WE all Love Binjin ... 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

When in doubt, just go back to the grocery photo and the recent interview of HB with MetroStyle. The way HB talked about SYJ in his own interview spoke a lot about his high regard for her. We couldn't expect a couple to act so comfortably with each other with fellow workers in the industry around them and with millions of fans analyzing their every move from a distance.

• Like 14
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ednamode101 said:

He’s the president of the BinJin fan club and must be protected at all costs. We owe this man everything! 

Let’s not forget the founding father of this ship — TN director :blush:. He pushed for the two to star in his film because he had the foresight re their chemistry. He challenged the two and was actually a lot of fun during the movie promos. He gave a lot of candies (‘HB likes YJ more...’) as well. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2