[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 minutes ago, pinkyz said:

Not sure what happened but not only YJ, but a few others looked at HB at this moment including SJH. Maybe the emcee made some jokes about him.

I don’t remember seeing this part when watching nor do I remember the emcee making a joke about him (they didn’t make many jokes at all), so my best guess is when they were announcing the Best Actor Nominees... they probably introduced him and so all eyes were on him. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

39 minutes ago, PetiteYeoja said:

Looks like they lurking on socmed together :phew:

My delulu mind can't stop right now

I think its obvious ever since Binnie's metro.style interview lol 

40 minutes ago, golding said:

it seems like yejin and hyun bin came out from black van, though yejin came out first and after  some other stars do their red carpet, hyun bin came out too from a black van,..i used to see yejin using white van ,,,my delulu..still they are the best..they both Goddess ...

Yea it is unclear how many people were in the "holding" waiting area before they arrived to the red carpet. As you can see after he arrived, so many stars arrived much faster than the others. 

Just noticed she was drinking a frapuccino perhaps? lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi Guys, 

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my first time watching a Korean award show, even though I understood nothing haha. I was so happy to see Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin go up to receive the award the fans gave to them, and I was so touched by their appreciation towards us and I’ve definitely become a life long fan of them both. Like some of us, I was also disappointed about the results especially Daesang and Best Actor (Best Actress was a very tight) CLOY deserved so much more, it is truly a masterpiece and will forever hold a special place in my heart. <3

I read a  comment on social media that some fans believe that we shouldn’t have voted binjin for the popularity award because it blew their chances of receiving the Best Actor/Actress. Can someone clarify if this is the case? :( As a fan ngl this comment hurt a little bit, as much as I’d loved to see them receive the popularity award, I would’ve really wanted them to be recognised for their amazing work. (I know it’s too late now but I’m just curious on how Korean Award shows work) 

• Like 7

I still wonder how long he was waiting. Like when he arrived he didn't have his navy jacket on. Then puts it on for the red carpet when he gets out of the van. 

And that pic was posted online  before she arrived on the carpet. It took several other people to arrive on the red carpet before it was his turn lol

I want to know the logistics of the event LOL - I also worked events in the past. That is my main reason I am curious lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, therese3 said:

Now that Baeksang is over, when will we see Daddy and Mommy together again? huhuhu. that is the sad part. 

I can understand how hard and uncommon it is in the korean acting industry for the same people to reunite again in a project.

I was wondering those who know kent industry more. Can a couple still work together in a same film/project in Korea if they have no scenes together? Would that still be ok? Or would that still be looked down upon?

1 minute ago, ednamode101 said:

Taking a moment to appreciate Hyun Bin's stylist. :rolleyes: A navy blue tux with matching navy blue Christian Louboutin Oxfords. I can't. I just can't handle it.

You are really living up to your ID name. :D I love all these details to HB's outfit, and yes bravo to his stylist. Most of the time, actors fashion tend to be a bit predictable. He really stood out with his dark navy tux, and now this extra touch of navy blue Christian Loubotin (no less!) Oxfords with that red detail is just MWAH!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

First off, SYJ made me realize that my vote for the most beautiful woman award was truly justified. Even if I wasn't a shipper, she is truly very beautiful. And that dress!! I am glad she flaunted what she had.:wub:

Second, the picture where the director looks like he's cheering on them, there's a zoomed out version of this, where we can also see Pyo Chi Su going wild in the background. Now, they are the luckiest shippers cause they've seen the real deal. B)

Third, unfortunately, I don't think they came from the same vehicle. HB came from a black SUV and SYJ came from a black van. You can see it in these videos of their arrivals:

Edited: In the post immediately before this one, we can see HB leaving in his SUV. The car that follows SUV is a black Van. Hmmmm. Of course it could be anyone, but we sure hope it is the "one" riding that black Van. COULD mean they left at the same time.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 4

I don't have good eye sight lol. Does anyone know who is standing behind SYJ that is right next to HB? 

It would be too obvious that was why he stood behind Seo Ji Hye instead of SYJ. It could be a height thing too and it was better if he stood behind them. lol. Who knows? Too bad no fan cams. We will never know what happened before these photos were taken

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

There are other award shows where we might see them but if they don't win, they won't attend. Usually in these award shows, it's the winners who attend unlike Baeksang. And it also depends on their schedules. They are Korean A-Listers/megastars after all.
-Other award shows: korea drama awards, seoul international drama awards, APAN awards, and seoul awards

I read that some of you were wondering why korean media was referring to them as a couple, that's how they really do it if you are a famous 'couple' from a drama. By no means does it mean they were saying that they were romantically involved. Like during DOTS, the 'songsong couple' (prior to them admitting they were a couple) was very famous and thats how media and even some award shows would refer to the. So for HB and SYJ, they are the "Riri Couple".

I'm hoping Baeksang is not their last award show together but their both just such big superstars. It will be a gift for the award show if they can have the both of them attend. They were the most talked & searched about (despite just winning the popularity award) Baeksang topic in both korea and worldwide beating out those who won multiple awards. HAHA. 

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

45 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

The ceremony is a very serious event especially during this pandemic. I didn’t watch the whole event but there’s some comments about how the MCs didn’t make jokes this year. It will be a dumb move for the both of them to showcase their affection infront of all the chungmuro directors and actors/actresses because it’s not professional at all. I believed being veteran in this field, they will not make such a mistake, especially when Koreans are SUPER against dating while filming.

Anyway based on your previous posts, it seems like you’re always doubting on this ship. Maybe you can consider jumping ship? Or take a break? 

i noticed that too, but i keep on ingnoring her...her comments always imply negativity...if you observe the entire program's proceedings, it serves formality ..the couple went there to receive an award, not show flirting...

• Like 12
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I was wondering those who know kent industry more. Can a couple still work together in a same film/project in Korea if they have no scenes together? Would that still be ok? Or would that still be looked down upon?

I really would like to see them again, but as they both expressed, something more suited to their age. CLoY was magnificent, but it would be lovely to see them in a more mature drama, ie, dealing with career, marriage, kids, etc. not so much fantasy and young adult storylines anymore. It could still be rom com but maybe for 30s-40s crowd. 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1