[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

24 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

You are really living up to your ID name. :D I love all these details to HB's outfit, and yes bravo to his stylist. Most of the time, actors fashion tend to be a bit predictable. He really stood out with his dark navy tux, and now this extra touch of navy blue Christian Loubotin (no less!) Oxfords with that red detail is just MWAH!!

Hahaha! Thank you :lol: My friends gave me the nickname because they know I can't help myself. I used to write about men and women's fashion (sounds fancier than it is) and I completely agree that menswear can be really dull; anything on the opposite end of that spectrum can make guys look like they're trying too hard. HB's stylist always manages to add just a little edge, that extra detail that sets him apart from the crowd.

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

6 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Someone here was talking about SYJ’s earrings. They are real diamonds and very very expensive :D

I LOVE how she has this extra detail, so simple yet so exquisite that added the extra touch to her whole look. I also wonder what heels she was wearing. I notice as she walked up the steps to accept the award, it was super high heels!! And HB was looking down at it as she steps up, like wanting to make sure she is OK.

1 minute ago, ednamode101 said:

Hahaha! Thank you :lol: My friends gave me the nickname because they know I can't help myself. I used to write about men and women's fashion (sounds fancier than it is) and I completely agree that menswear can be really dull; anything on the opposite end of that spectrum can make guys look like they're trying too hard. HB's stylist always manages to add just a little edge, that extra detail that sets him apart from the crowd.

LOL!! Love your ID and I also love Edna from The Incredibles. One of my MOST favorite movie (not just fav animated movie). She was kick-as$!  I must say I agree with your observation. In recent years especially, HB's fashion style has really stood out in all the events he goes too, and like you say, just have that extra detail which makes him different from the rest. Even in last year's Baeksang he looked so unique in the all-black outfit. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Most of the time, actors fashion tend to be a bit predictable. He really stood out with his dark navy tux, and now this extra touch of navy blue Christian Loubotin (no less!)

Which just happened to look perfectly matched to his other half. Clearly couple matching, which I am not sure "just friends" would have done. I thought their clothes and looks clearly said "we are a couple on and off screen." Felt like the worst kept secret in the room, although 100% professional. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, usadango said:

Oh gosh...

As much as i have kept my expectations low, but i can’t help but feel sad that CLOY did not get most awards..especially so that YJ did not get Daesang:bawling::bawling::bawling::heartbreak::heartbreak::heartbreak:

But if HB and YJ announced their marriage tmr guess i will be fine!!:heart:

And btw can we delete the tiktok app already?:joy:

Congratulations to all winners!!!

YJ looks gorgeous and HB make ladies go gaga as usual :heart:

That’s the first thing my broken heart did last night —- delete TikTok and VLive apps :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

40 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

I really would like to see them again, but as they both expressed, something more suited to their age. CLoY was magnificent, but it would be lovely to see them in a more mature drama, ie, dealing with career, marriage, kids, etc. not so much fantasy and young adult storylines anymore. It could still be rom com but maybe for 30s-40s crowd. 

I like that idea. I'm currently watching oh my baby. This drama is focus on adult problem in their late 30-early 40s. In case Hyunbin and Yejin still get the opportunity to do a project together I hope they will take something similar like this. It can be romcom/horror/melodrama/seriousrom which suit their age. 

• Like 5

Now the P-word theory has been destroyed.

I believe there is a great possibility that YJ will joint Smart as a shipper had give a hint few days ago.

Smart is a BinJin Shipper!

(Captain Ri will be lonely if he is alone)

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

I watched the whole show today and I really feel like something is a bit ''off'' (I've seen all of their previous video's/interviews etc). I feel their behaviour was quite unusual, especially Hyun Bin seemed very aloof.. 
For example, when SYJ was a bit confused which way to get up the stage, his face expression was annoyed/upset to me :( Overall very awkward. When you compare this behaviour with how he smiled when Seo Dan got the prize, you can clearly see the difference (this also means that he wasn't upset or something during the whole award show, he was only cold like this to SYJ). 

And I don't think that keeping the distance because of COVID has anything to do with it, because in the TikTok video they also stood closely next to each other (and also when shooting the group photos for the the official Baeksang Instagram page) , so I think SYJ could easily grab Hyun Bin by his arm when walking up the stage.  

I don't even think ''close friends'' act so cold as Hyun Bin did today. What do you guys think ? :( I'm afraid it didn't work out between them or that Hyun Bin is in love with someone else :( 

• Unamused 10
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 6