[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 minutes ago, trueasian03 said:

When in doubt, just go back to the grocery photo and the recent interview of HB with MetroStyle. The way HB talked about SYJ in his own interview spoke a lot about his high regard for her. We couldn't expect a couple to act so comfortably with each other with fellow workers in the industry around them and with millions of fans analyzing their every move from a distance.

exactly. How can The king resists that Gorgeousness of his Queen who's walking, standing and seating besides him ? She is the Goddess of the night...the gestures between them is accompanied with professionalism and yet he is proud that the lady with him is the 2020 most beautiful woman in the world...she really really getting more beautiful today and so he does..they are really look classy with high callibre closeness in the pix with that tictok banner.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

How are you guys? Personally, I need time to gather my thoughts and process my emotions. But first things first! Still can’t get over how they matched! Ye Jin’s gold (champagne gold?) dress, plus those earrings; and Hyun Bin’s midnight blue (I ain’t calling it navy blue anymore) tux, plus those shoes? Ahhhh, it’s Midnight Blue and Gold for our OTP. We see what you did there. :wub: (Delulu thought: isn’t this a popular wedding motif ;))

• Like 9
  • Love 8

As my first observation, yes they looked reserved and formal same as others who attended the event...most probably it came or requested by the organizers to everyone since the country and the rest of the world are experiencing this covid pandemic, they want it more formal, simple and not too much glamorized the event. As for the Bin and Jin, i think they just being professional that's it.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5

9 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

he let her lead and walked behind her while making sure she made it up the stairs safely.

Exactly! 
first, he watched and waited for her to make the first movement, then he walked behind her (protective mode), and he even walked faster to get closer when she was arriving to the stairs.

He acted more protective than 6 yrs ago [PIFAN awards)

• Like 12
  • Love 5

Posting this clear evidence again!!

Things they aren't suppose to do

- Red carpet: It was always mentioned how it was a smaller affair. How it was going to be limited cameras and they were going to from one drop of to another. So why would they arrive together and hold hands in that kind of setting? If they do, media will just immediately talk about them being a couple and would only focus on them throughout the award show. And it would put more of a bad look on CLOY 

- have you seen her dress?! It looks so good on her. Do you want him to keep starring at her during the award show? And suddenly the cameras are on him lol. He already knows his facial expressions and stares gives him away. To the point we analyze his every little detail on his face LOL. If he becomes stiff, we know he is lying or hiding something. So best for him to be natural.  So starring at the stage is the best way to concentrate. If you watch clips from 2019 Baeksang, you can see he intensely watches what is happening on stage

- This is why SYJ does her subtle looks at him more (from the pics). She doesn't give it away as much as he does. He can stare at her for the longest since TN days of 19 secs lol

- if they make conversation during the awards while they're cameras on them: people will wonder why they are talking to each other and not focusing on the award show

- The part where the kids were singing. You can see them both getting emotional watching. However, since they are also focusing on the stage and a meter away, they aren't going to look at each other or talk to each other either.

There was a commercial break. We will never know what happened then. What happened backstage after receiving the award? Who knows!

This is why we got more interactions with them as they were going to accept the award, small glimpse when they arrived on stage and what we could see them talking to each other after they were done their speeches - but the camera zoom out immediately!!

They value privacy a lot. Why would they jeopardize that in front of their mutual friends and peers at an award show where they are supporting a show they worked tirelessly and long hours each day on and which now has international buzz worldwide. You see from their speeches they are fine with not receiving acting awards. They can see how much we love the show, them as actors/as RiRi couple and BinJin. They will continue to bring us more future works for us to love. 

Anyways, you can think that over for those question about BinJin - He did this interview earlier in the week!!! Go back and watch metro.style

• Like 11
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Abanti Farook said:

I M SO HAPPY SEO JI HYE got the Bazaar icon award 

God she is so ravishing and beautiful and a very strong contender for Yoon se ri in CLOY 

She is tall and has sharp features and looked very good with Hyun bin in whatever tension filled scenes they had 

Usually the main leads don't usually look good with the 3rd wheel leads but here Capt Ri looked good with both the gals 

Yes same here.  I in fact tried to watch her acceptance video on YT too. Unfortunately it doesn't have any eng subtitles. 

Just love and like everyone in CLOY. She was a contender for the main lead, but made her character very relatable and we in fact ended up rooting for her.  

• Like 7
  • Love 2