[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Exactly! 
first, he watched and waited for her to make the first movement, then he walked behind her (protective mode), and he even walked faster to get closer when she was arriving to the stairs.

He acted more protective than 6 yrs ago [PIFAN awards)

Oh god, yes. He almost appeared oblivious to her presence at the PIFAN awards. Like dude, do you even know who’s sitting next to you? Granted I’m not sure if he was in a relationship then but she was the one who was checking him out. Now, it’s the other way around. What a difference six years make!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

We wanted today to be about CLOY and BINJIN but instead it was ABOUT US AND BINJIN ACKNOWLEDGING US....Hyun bin was saying he can't give us any award back but what we got today is NO LESS THAN ANY AWARD....I loved how he menioned about computers and cellphones from where we voted.....I loved how syj acknowledged both Koreans and int fans...I loved how they kept a tab of the votes the way we did and worked eve. Hard the next day to get the gap higher.

We got thanked for it in the BIGGEST PLATFORM IMAGINABLE.....I can't believe this

Actually there was behind the scenes during MOTA where PSH laughs at HB calling him old as he is showing her how he checks his phone. Basically uses index finger to check instead of his thumb. So I found when he mentioned the cellphone bit to be funny lol.

• LOL 22
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Xoxo said:

My first ship

My first forum

My first watching K award ( is it usually boring? :sweatingbullets: mianhee ) 

My first Tik Tok..

You're not alone. Hi chingu! B)

It's June 6 here now. It felt like a dream...

a dream so real, I wish it's unreal...

I'm lack of sleep, and this BinJin ship made me feel bleep...

No jam no jam?

"Bang-bang.." said the one with No-jam.

It's 12:06am. Can we go back to 북한 Buk-han (North Korea).

OMG @RiRiGaGa this is your fault hahahah!!! You're contagious.

Kidding aside, I too really feel bad. But after reading all the positivity here, I feel ok. Yes, we didn't win much, but as HB and SYJ put it, their awards are considered international. So yeah, let's keep sailing. Let's keep swiming. Let's keep smiling. Le'ts keep receipts. The investigation is still on going.

There's a rainbow always after the awards. Whatever that is. I don't know... I need to sleep. :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Lmao the fake subs in the car and the vid posted above it about binnis glances in the backstage interview is HILARIOUS

BINJIN NATION has eagle eyes lmao

Now I even noticed how he indeed walked faster to catch up to her in protective mode while she was reaching the stairs 

Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Wendybe said:

Oh well, I don’t see any upset expression on HB’s face, that’s the same serious face when he checked whether there was no obstacle on the ground where YJ standing or mic on her chair during the Negotiation promo period.

Overall it was just a bit off, can't explain it.. their dynamic looked different. But yeah, time will tell 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 10
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

Just now, charray said:

This is a shippers paradise thread for Binjin. If you still have doubts even after so many posts which clarify and give different views on the event today, perhaps this ship is not the right one for you and you may wish to consider to join another ship that can give you more confidence. It is kinda tiring for others to keep reading the doubts that you keep posting even after others had sought to show you otherwise. 

It's not that I don't want them being a couple, I visit this forum because I ship them, obviously. This thread is to discuss their dynamic and to solve the ''mystery'', and even though I really like them together and ship them, that doesn't mean I have to ignore negative points or even can't bring up points that tell something about their relationship.

I think it's good to be realistic and take the facts/news about them as they are, and not always keeping it ''positive'' and ignore the reality just because you ship them. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 4

2 minutes ago, shipwreck said:

I haven't been here for a few weeks and came back today because of Baekesang and noticed my last post had been deleted. Wow not every one can accept the truth, but since I have time today and my freedom of speech, here I am:

1) On SYJ's dress: she was very brave to wear that dress because the color and the materials could make anyone 10 lbs heavier, but she pulled it off gorgeously because she has very nice curves. Her style is really simple and elegant.

2) On HB's look: handsome as ever but he was very aloof and distant to SYJ, not just physically but emotionally like he tried to prove to someone that he had nothing to do with SYJ.

3) On shippers here are on hype because they hold together ONE trophy at the TikTok interview while they won individual award not couple award, well sorry to disappoint you. It's because you didn't know how it logistically works. The trophies on stage are all generic with no names, etc., they were handed out for picture and symbol purposes only. All recipients would give them back to the event organizer to be customized (with the winner name, the title they won, etc) and send to their agencies later. Therefore, the only ONE they hold at the TikTok photo boot was not them to begin with. In addition, at the photo book, they keep ONE for picture for each receipient, and that explains why they hold ONE and not TWO trophies.

My take after the Baeksang event, they are just co-stars. Leave them alone so that they can interact freely. Look at what shippers all over the world have done to them...they were trying to avoid each other at all costs to not give out any more wrong impression...

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you! :(

• Like 1
  • Unamused 8
  • Confused 2

20 minutes ago, BinJin_Netherlands said:

Overall it was just a bit off, can't explain it.. their dynamic looked different. But yeah, time will tell 

You can’t expect them to behave towards earch other the same as during “TN era” They were teasing and flirting most of the time because they were in beginning stages ... like you and your partner don’t act     all lovey-dovey in public (those kind of couples are even annoying). If they seemed tense that because they were in the spotlight and dating=scandal in sokor. This award was the last place they would let anything slip as it is not professional. The dating rumor was even on of the prejudices about cloy! And as it seems they succeeded on not arising any new rumor and as it seems they have even bring some of the rumor/shipper down. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Some of you were so delulu that they even thought yejin would show up pregnant!! When we said already that if that was the next step they would  announce marrige first. If you have that high expectations you will all surely be disappointed !!!!!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if some people realize this was their first public appearance together in over 6 months. Last we saw them was on Dec 9th at the CLOY presscon followed by the media interviews that day. The Feb cast finale party doesn't really count because they arrived and posed separately and then went inside (and we still only managed to see a few pics).  So you have to understand that the interest in CLOY and their relationship has exploded since December. The show hadn't even aired at that point. So a lot of flirty and comfortable behaviour we witnessed and how it would be interpreted by fans was not really on their radar, whereas for Baeksang this was probably VERY much on their radar. You try acting totally normally in that situation :rolleyes:

Anyway, for those who doubt, time will tell won't it?:phew:

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

At the end of the day, majority of us support them as actors. HB and SYJ know this. They brought it up in their speeches. Yes most of them found out about them through CLOY. That doesn't mean we won't stop supporting them. We know CLOY is now over. This is probably their last public appearance together for a while. So we are enjoying every moment of it. Right now, HB has his new movie being filmed and couple of endorsements with Phillipines and the ongoing new stuff from his current CFs. We are waiting patiently to hear what SYJ is doing next.

Speaking of Bargaining, I wonder how filming is going with the movie. If Hwang Hung Min is indeed needing to film his show Hush later this month

@chorong-i can we please don't talk about that here. we already got asked not to bring that up recently. most of us didn't we respect their privacy

• Like 8

and some lurker here want to ring out again the old grapevine which are nonesensical issue in the first place..To prove someone? i thought am living with my delulu to Binjin but there are worse than me who think there delulus are 98 degrees truth..atleast there was a grocery shopping that i can lean on to support that delulu i have...as the song goes this way, 
i am sailing(2x)

• Like 14
  • Confused 1