[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but this thought suddenly came into my mind regarding the thank you challenge.

3 people SYJ tagged:

- Kim Hee Ae

- Kang Hunter

- Kang Ha Oh

All their names starts with H. Guess whose name starts with H? Hyun Bin

All their surnames starts with K. Why does it reminds me of HB's real name, Kim Tae Pyung?

Hmm..  I wonder why:wub:

*pardon my delulu

• LOL 14
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, HaHaHeHeHoHo said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but this thought suddenly came into my mind regarding the thank you challenge.

3 people SYJ tagged:

- Kim Hee Ae

- Kang Hunter

- Kang Ha Oh

All their names starts with H. Guess whose name starts with H? Hyun Bin

All their surnames starts with K. Why does it reminds me of HB's real name, Kim Tae Pyung?

Hmm..  I wonder why:wub:

*pardon my delulu

And why she did not tag Hyun Bin, her close friend,  beloved colleague and Co-lead in the very successful K-drama ‘Crash Landing on You’, and instead chose the last two? Coz HB does not have IG account?  He can easily have his picture taken anytime and have it distributed by Vast.

• LOL 2

I think I should have written “secretly registered marriage” instead of “secretly married” to avoid some misunderstandings. They may hold a private or a public wedding later (if any)

I have a Master degree and consider myself a practical, analytical and logical person. There is a reason why I only make the “secretly registered marriage” post now, but not after the wrap up party

I am a BinJin shipper, but not a pusher.

Being originally a SYJ fan, I support whatever makes her happy. So what I wrote is based on my observations

But we all have to wait and see, my observations may be wrong though. Only time will tell

• Like 17
  • Love 4

Fellow shippers, I’m feeling a bit down at the moment. I hope you can inject some positivity. 

I just rewatched behind the scenes with Duckhu TV on YT because I really like those girls and their excited squeals while watching our Binjin bts always makes me happy. Plus they are Koreans as well so hearing their point of view was really insightful. 

Then I started reading the comments section and most recent comments made my heart flop. There was a question about whether the girls think Binjin were a couple, and they answered they believe Binjin are just friends. And there was also another comment they made which mentioned it’s the international fans who want Binjin to be together irl more than the Korean fans. 

I thought the Duckhu girls were Binjin shippers at the beginning, why have they changed their minds? And is there any Korean shippers in this forum who can shed some lights whether Korean fans also think they’re just friends? 

I really don’t want to believe it because I don’t believe my eyes have deceived me. Their interactions behind the scenes are beyond just friends, I mean friends just don’t do those things with each other, even those girls said so. But in the end, most recently they believe Binjin are just good friends. It really confuses me. To me the evidence are overwhelming but reading those comments have definitely put seeds of doubt in my mind, what if Binjin are such great actors that what we see in interviews, bts, selcas were just them acting a certain persona? But irl they’re different. Idk what to think. I need some time to collect my thoughts. I want this ship to sail so bad because I think they’re two beautiful people who deserve each other :tears:

I was talking about their marriage earlier and look at me now feeling such a mess :blink: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

And why she did not tag Hyun Bin, her close friend,  beloved colleague and Co-lead in the very successful K-drama ‘Crash Landing on You’, and instead chose the last two? Coz HB does not have IG account?  He can easily have his picture taken anytime and have it distributed by Vast.

Maybe because it would have made it more obvious?

See, we already know her hometown of Daegu became the epicenter of CoVid19 in South Korea.

Plus we know how respectful and proper she can be. Actually, both she and HB are the same in terms of knowing when to act or what to say at the right time. I doubt they would have done anything at this point that puts unnecessary attention towards them when their goal is to show gratitude towards the frontliners.

Also, HB secretly donated to the CoVid19 effort. Given the fact that he went low profile on that goes to tell us he's not one to usually go for these. While he did the Ice Bucket Challenge several years back, that was a totally different time. There was no pandemic and no dating rumors that hounded him.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I mentioned it here before but let's say it again if only to pull you from that :) I have a friend who lives in SK. She's not Korean by blood but she married into a Korean family. Her Korean friends believe the two are dating. :)

You gotta remember though, just because a Korean said it doesn't mean it's always true. BinJin fans come from two fan groups... those who are HB fans. And those who are YeJin fans. Now a third group, those who are solely BinJin shippers are put in, binding the two together. Biases, depending on which group you identify, will always bubble up. There are SYJ fans who will become full on BinJin shippers. There are SYJ fans who will abandon the BinJin ship for reasons they deem valid. The same goes for those who are originally HB fans.

Thanks a lot. I guess it’s true shipping is not for the faint hearted :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Fellow shippers, I’m feeling a bit down at the moment. I hope you can inject some positivity. 

I just rewatched behind the scenes with Duckhu TV on YT because I really like those girls and their excited squeals while watching our Binjin bts always makes me happy. Plus they are Koreans as well so hearing their point of view was really insightful. 

Then I started reading the comments section and most recent comments made my heart flop. There was a question about whether the girls think Binjin were a couple, and they answered they believe Binjin are just friends. And there was also another comment they made which mentioned it’s the international fans who want Binjin to be together irl more than the Korean fans. 

I thought the Duckhu girls were Binjin shippers at the beginning, why have they changed their minds? And is there any Korean shippers in this forum who can shed some lights whether Korean fans also think they’re just friends? 

I really don’t want to believe it because I don’t believe my eyes have deceived me. Their interactions behind the scenes are beyond just friends, I mean friends just don’t do those things with each other, even those girls said so. But in the end, most recently they believe Binjin are just good friends. It really confuses me. To me the evidence are overwhelming but reading those comments have definitely put seeds of doubt in my mind, what if Binjin are such great actors that what we see in interviews, bts, selcas were just them acting a certain persona? But irl they’re different. Idk what to think. I need some time to collect my thoughts. I want this ship to sail so bad because I think they’re two beautiful people who deserve each other :tears:

I was talking about their marriage earlier and look at me now feeling such a mess :blink: 

Just because they’re korean doesn’t mean what they’re saying is always true...they’re still people like us who have their own perspective and opinions...If you look at it this way then maybe you should’ve seen the response about BinJin in Naver or Nate articles too where other koreans even up to hundreds thats basically agreeing about the comments where they’re saying these two are dating or they’re  getting married.
a korean even making a comment about them going to get married at Shilla hotel i think lol There’s always going to be two responses which means two perspectives about this because their relationship is not confirmed yet so everything is based on assumption and individual perspective.Another examples is when the korean reporters and hosts talking about whether BinJin is dating or not...there’s two responses and two possibilities and they also based it on their knowledge and opinions too...but even during those segments,mostly are convinced they’re real because alot of couples who ended up getting married too always denied their relationship at first.

I used to think SS couple was purely like noona-dongsaeng relationship but i was wrong all along eventhough they didn’t last but i just want to point out that anyone perspective could be wrong even the koreans.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

@PreciousByTheBay Well said.

@Binjin2Ri As far as I know, you and I are 2 of those hybrids. We came here because of that chemistry that took the internet by storm. Our bias is towards BINJIN. Not BIN. Not JIN. It's BINJIN. When these 2 groups jump ship for whatever reason, we, BINJIN purists will remain. You and I and the likes of us will remain. I've already seen an SYJ fan here jumped ship. Didn't we already say earlier that we will only stop once they started dating someone else or they themselves said so personally in an interview? We didn't believe their agencies. What makes other fans any different? ;) We've said it ourselves when we were starting out. We've done crazy things, mostly first, for BINJIN. I wouldn't do those things for nothing. 

So, cheer up. Our fight isn't over. :wub: Those kinds of comments doesn't dampen my shipper heart. What normally ruin my mood is when there's news of delays in announcements (like the resurgence of COVID in SK), jaded posts and comments, when BINJIN shippers are arguing instead of discussing and the threat that this forum will be suspended. Hehe.. Love Love from my cat. He's making spells to make you feel better. You'll feel the fresh air in 5...4...3...2...

• Like 14
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I also encounter this kind of downtime. There are instances, I am so overhelmed with what I see and read in blogs, posts, comments. All of a sudden, I am depressed of the impact it caused me because of the negative comment or I am unsatisfied with what I read. 

I always clean my thoughts by realizing and analyzing.  My close guy friends, never did an extra mile and effort to visit me elsewhere or travel with me in any way. Only a guy with special intention will do extra effort. Especially grocery shopping, the word shopping, is the least a guy friend or husband, would be delighted to do. They either wait in the car or have a cup of coffee in the cafe. But pushing the cart patiently, is another story. Guys often always in a rush doing shopping and irritable and impatient. But he did this for her. Naturally, since Kent is toxic. They will always deny every single rumour. To be honest, SK fans even Chinese fans, should be considerate though, they are not puppets, they are humans. They love passionately and get hurt too. They also have their happiness. They never come to realize that they are self centered and unfair to these actors. Much has been said already. 

Moving on...I don’t say much about my pov, but rest assured, they have special, magical, romantic relationship. Never in a wildest dream a closed guy friend would exert all effort Bin did to Jin in a most respectful manly ways. 

For me, what you see is what you get to their fans. What you see, what you hear, leave it here for their work colleagues. 

Let’s be patient as shippers. Have faith in their relationship. Pray desperately that both will always be passionate with each other to keep the fire burning. Always be happy and soon enough in God’s perfect time. Trust in HIM and they will reach their destination in no time. HE works in mysterious ways. FATE will lead the way. 

• Like 15
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I mentioned it here before but let's say it again if only to pull you from that :) I have a friend who lives in SK. She's not Korean by blood but she married into a Korean family. Her Korean friends believe the two are dating. :)

You gotta remember though, just because a Korean said it doesn't mean it's always true. BinJin fans come from two fan groups... those who are HB fans. And those who are YeJin fans. Now a third group, those who are solely BinJin shippers are put in, binding the two together. Biases, depending on which group you identify, will always bubble up. There are SYJ fans who will become full on BinJin shippers. There are SYJ fans who will abandon the BinJin ship for reasons they deem valid. The same goes for those who are originally HB fans.

@Binjin2Ri I joined this forum late April as  I became fan of this beautiful couple even before completing all the episodes of Cloy and after I had seen comments made by one of their fans after a Swoon YouTube video of BinJie. The poster said she had a childhood best friend working for a film agency ( no name specified) that confessed to her that the two were d_ting. The poster even answered positively the queries from other comment posters. She did not use a handle, and I believed what she had written. Though this was just rumour, but with other things that I have seen and felt, I have good bases to conclude that BinJie is a couple. 

And by joining this shipping forum, regardless of final outcome or 1000 pages, whatever comes first,  my main purposes are :

1. to be able to persevere up to the realization of our collective legitimate Delulu or pursuit of seeing this ship reach its destination that we have conceived;

2.  To have a dedicated place where I can access and contribute  tidbits of information and knowledge about this lovely pair and their activities;  and

3. To be able to interact and enjoy with you gals and guys who share this insatiable appetite or addiction for anything BinJie. 

Meanwhile I’m enjoying the ride while anticipating news, mostly good.

Let  us just remember what this English poet wrote, “It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” And from Se-ri, “As a businesswoman, I hate losing as well.” We are all in this shipping business investing precious time and emotions  and Wifi money because we believe we have a Very good  chance of getting good return on our investments.

Cheers!

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

@Binjin2Ri A BinJin shipper is not easily swayed by others' opinions. We have seen and have read logical observations, theories and the like. Besides, it is much our hearts that dictates us that they are MORE THAN FRIENDS. After all, the world may have a lot of languages and opinions, but one thing is only (redundant this one though) universal, that needs no language... HEART that only speaks LOVE. Even the idiots understand that (excuse me for the term) we are here in this ship primarily because, WE KNOW WHAT LOVE LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE. WE have / had it in our lives (once or several times perhaps?) Bt regardless. :)

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Good morning shoppers! This ship is cruising at full steam! Loved all the discussions here. Whether they are married or not, the common denominator is WE ALL WANT THEM TO BE MARRIED and have little baby tomatoes!:D 

Oi, this BinJin spell is so powerful it made all of us trapped inside their pink bubbles. BinJin, jaebal! end our delusions now with an official announcement. You are already invading my dreams. I want my “normal” life back!:w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

I joined this forum late April as  I became fan of this beautiful couple even before completing all the episodes of Cloy and after I had seen comments made by one of their fans after a Swoon YouTube video of BinJie. The poster said she had a childhood best friend working for a film agency ( no name specified) that confessed to her that the two were d_ting. The poster even answered positively the queries from other comment posters. She did not use a handle, and I believed what she had written. Though this was just rumour, but with other things that I have seen and felt, I have good bases to conclude that BinJie is a couple. 

Sorry I had to clarify something from your post about the one who commented. Could you post the link for that particular fan-made Swoon video  here? Thanks!

• Like 1

Since u guys have mentioned DUCKHU TV on previous comment. I have interact with them on YouTube before. I commented on this vid. CLOY final reaction

My comment:
Hi gurls, u guys rock. CLOY made huge success in Korea & internationally. Other co-stars & 2nd lead actor/actress were so high demand to be interviewed/photoshoot/attending special TV show everywhere. I'm just curious, why HB & SYJ so quite after CLOY, not a single interview with them ??

Their reply:
Hmm all we can say is that they just decided to rest? If actors wanted to and their agencies also decided that it was the best for them to rest, that's the only explanation we can give. Plus it's actually pretty common for actors to rest from public schedules after the finished a project :)

• Love 5

13 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Good morning shoppers! This ship is cruising at full steam! Loved all the discussions here. Whether they are married or not, the common denominator is WE ALL WANT THEM TO BE MARRIED and have little baby tomatoes!:D 

Oi, this BinJin spell is so powerful it made all of us trapped inside their pink bubbles. BinJin, jaebal! end our delusions now with an official announcement. You are already invading my dreams. I want my “normal” life back!:w00t:

:lol: @LovableBinJin_2Ri

You can still sleep and are even having the luxury of dreaming  about BinJin? Just joking.:D

Some of us here have become insomniacs due to spending  long hours staring at iPad and/or monitors while reading news and watching video postings about BJ. We are now measuring our eye bags past 1 cm!!! :angry::lol:

• LOL 12