[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Fellow shippers, I’m feeling a bit down at the moment. I hope you can inject some positivity. 

I was talking about their marriage earlier and look at me now feeling such a mess :blink: 

Aw! I’m giving you a virtual hug, chinggu! Don’t despair, even the Dukhu girls dont know the real score. Their opinions are just assumptions. 

cheer up :wub:, when you feel down go watch their videos again!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 4/14/2020 at 7:10 AM, hb-syj said:

I understand why so many old members leaving this thread. It becomes a very toxic enviroment with following patterns 

Healthy duscussion -> happy mood

Jealous fangirls -> create doubts abt BJ

Jealous fangirls -> bashing/ judging SYJ

Jealous fangirls -> negative speculation
Exes comparisions

Toxic enviroment -> bad mood 

The cycle repeats itself in a few pages

To new BinJin shippers 

@Binjin2Ri Those who have doubt in BinJin may belong to above mentioned groups and they are anti-BinJin
Hope you feel better now!

I want to repost this post to show you some patterns in this shipping thread

If you have doubt in BJ, please take time to read more on this thread or DM a long time shipper. There are so many analysis from so many senior shippers here to prove BinJin is real

We should keep good vibes for the thread

We are here because we believe BinJin is REAL

To be honest, we have maintained pretty good vibes in this thread recently. It was much worse before. I can not remember how many times I have reposted this post 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

45 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Sorry I had to clarify something from your post about the one who commented. Could you post the link for that particular fan-made Swoon video  here? Thanks!

I’ll see if I can locate the exact comment as those  don’t appear chronologically on YouTube. If I remember it right, the comment-poster’s surname was Esmeralda? It’s either Swoon compliment me or couch talk. Let me retrace the posted comments. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

:lol: @LovableBinJin_2Ri

You can still sleep and are even having the luxury of dreaming  about BinJin? Just joking.:D

Some of us here have become insomniacs due to spending  long hours staring at iPad and/or monitors while reading news and watching video postings about BJ. We are now measuring our eye bags past 1 cm!!! :angry::lol:

LOL! I am a night person so i always sleep very late. As I have said before, my late nights (and even day time) are spent for BinJin and Im not kidding when I said I dreamt of them more than once. BinJin have crept inside my subconsciuos that is why. I’m just lucky I don’t have eyebugs:lol:

• LOL 10

3 hours ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

And why she did not tag Hyun Bin, her close friend,  beloved colleague and Co-lead in the very successful K-drama ‘Crash Landing on You’, and instead chose the last two? Coz HB does not have IG account?  He can easily have his picture taken anytime and have it distributed by Vast.

Because BJ don't want to stir the public and create untimely rumors of relationship/marriage until they announce so themselves. Silence is the best way to deal with the situation.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

LOL! I am a night person so i always sleep very late. As I have said before, my late nights (and even day time) are spent for BinJin and Im not kidding when I said I dreamt of them more than once. BinJin have crept inside my subconsciuos that is why. I’m just lucky I don’t have eyebugs:lol:

Not one of those blessed. Good thing there's shades. :glasses:

• LOL 8

3 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Fellow shippers, I’m feeling a bit down at the moment. I hope you can inject some positivity. 

I just rewatched behind the scenes with Duckhu TV on YT because I really like those girls and their excited squeals while watching our Binjin bts always makes me happy. Plus they are Koreans as well so hearing their point of view was really insightful. 

Then I started reading the comments section and most recent comments made my heart flop. There was a question about whether the girls think Binjin were a couple, and they answered they believe Binjin are just friends. And there was also another comment they made which mentioned it’s the international fans who want Binjin to be together irl more than the Korean fans. 

What we've seen and feel towards the couple interactions all we need to do is to Pray. Nothing else if we all want them to be together. We always make a highlight that their so called close friendship will eventually turn to something special that would leads them to their union. However along the way their journey doesn't seem to be an easy lots of arguments and compromises involve as they are one of the biggest celebrities in korean so far but with our prayers and their determination too to be one couple all things were possible bcoz God is on our side. 

So don't be downcast when you hear every now and then about some unpleasant comments. You have to deal with, with an open heart and pray for BinJin. Moreover, their drama CLOY they emphasize PRAY and we all had to remember that. The moral lesson to digest that in everything you have to pray coz prayers always and always work. It may take ur time but the answer is always at the right time.( recall this scene ::: when YoonSeRi said what shall i do if i miss you then RiJeongHyuk replied Pray for someone you want to see and Wait). 

Again choose to run to God when you encounter such discouraging comments. He is the source of that great Love. 

• Like 5
  • Love 11

Formula to stay mentally and emotionally healthy and pumped up about BinJin:

1) Cling to grocery shopping.

2) Cling to sightings, golf, orange pot, interviews and BTS.

3) Do not over read, over interpret, over analyze the opinions of others (esp. negative ones). They are Not any better or certain than us. 

Happy Shopping!

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Loveumore said:

What we've seen and feel towards the couple interactions all we need to do is to Pray. Nothing else if we all want them to be together. We always make a highlight that their so called close friendship will eventually turn to something special that would leads them to their union. However along the way their journey doesn't seem to be an easy lots of arguments and compromises involve as they are one of the biggest celebrities in korean so far but with our prayers and their determination too to be one couple all things were possible bcoz God is on our side. 

So don't be downcast when you hear every now and then about some unpleasant comments. You have to deal with, with an open heart and pray for BinJin. Moreover, their drama CLOY they emphasize PRAY and we all had to remember that. The moral lesson to digest that in everything you have to pray coz prayers always and always work. It may take ur time but the answer is always at the right time.( recall this scene ::: when YoonSeRi said what shall i do if i miss you then RiJeongHyuk replied Pray for someone you want to see and Wait). 

Again choose to run to God when you encounter such discouraging comments. He is the source of that gr

on point! yes, pray is the most powerful weapon esp. when we're in a situation that almost helpless but still very much hopeful..right?:love: after all, it's God who knows what's in the heart, n controls the heart. And only God who can tickle the heart & turn the bestfriend feeling into an intense lover feeling. And only God who can help setting one's heart of the assuarence to take one big decision in life. right...? 

• Like 11

Cheer up everyone! Don't let others' opinions affect your shipping journey heheh...I once got affected by some random user from FB and got me worried for a while, but I trust my instinct more ;)

When you're feeling unsure, just go back to their previous videos/BTS and think about why you ship them in the first place. We've got so much receipts by the way :D

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

I’ll see if I can locate the exact comment as those  don’t appear chronologically on YouTube. If I remember it right, the comment-poster’s surname was Esmeralda? It’s either Swoon compliment me or couch talk. Let me retrace the posted comments. 

Found it under swoon couch talk. Comment poster name ( in reverse sequence), for the person to have some privacy :

adirepsE JN (Read it from right to left).

I have taken pictures of the comments made. I am just pointing these out. Using phone and iPad and don’t know how to post link from YouTube video.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

YJ only posted 3 photos (a plant, foodtrucks and a selfie) on her IG in 5 months but her followers keep increasing and her latest post has reached 800k+ likes and 15k+ comments in 3 days

YJ has mastered “The Art Of Silence“

• Like 3
  • Love 11

On 5/13/2020 at 5:39 AM, Binjin2Ri said:

I just rewatched behind the scenes with Duckhu TV on YT because I really like those girls and their excited squeals while watching our Binjin bts always makes me happy. Plus they are Koreans as well so hearing their point of view was really insightful. 

Then I started reading the comments section and most recent comments made my heart flop. There was a question about whether the girls think Binjin were a couple, and they answered they believe Binjin are just friends. And there was also another comment they made which mentioned it’s the international fans who want Binjin to be together irl more than the Korean fans. 

What we've seen and feel towards the couple interactions all we need to do is to Pray. Nothing else if we all want them to be together. We always make a highlight that their so called close friendship will eventually turn to something special that would leads them to their union. However along the way their journey doesn't seem to be an easy lots of arguments and compromises involve as they are one of the biggest celebrities in korean so far but with our prayers and their determination too to be as one couple all things were possible bcoz God is on our side. We uplift. We commit to Him by praying. 

So don't be downcast when you hear every now and then about some unpleasant comments. You have to deal with, with an open heart and pray for BinJin. Moreover, their drama CLOY they emphasize PRAY and we all had to remember that. The moral lesson to digest that in everything you have to pray coz prayers always and always work. It may take ur time but the answer is always at the right time. ( recall this scene where ::: YoonSeRi said what shall i do if i miss you....then RiJeongHyuk replied Pray for someone you want to see and Wait). It teaches us:kiss_wink:

****just to bring it up again that some said here that she looks like---- on her latest post. But on the other hand, did it occur to you it can be for another scenario that the cause for her looks thin might be - - - - .... So pls we all have to PRAY  and PRAY bcoz we don't know at all. Our love for them from the start was drawn thru our faith believing that they are in relationship and hoping for their best to share on that union of marriage. Thats why we all gather here in this shipping forum. 

:innocent::star::heart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

@LovableBinJin_2Ri Lucky you for having no eyebags and your sweet dreams. I am waiting for them to visit me in my sleep :lol:.

@Felizak@t Glad this shipping happened during the pandemic, else we have to wear thick makeup when going out just to cover up the eyebags and pimples popping out because of sleeplessness :D

I can picture myself like Park Soo-chan (insurance agent) in CLOY waiting to hear news about Yoon Seri, in our case BinJin :D

• LOL 13

6 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

@Felizak@t Glad this shipping happened during the pandemic, else we have to wear thick makeup when going out just to cover up the eyebags and pimples popping out because of sleeplessness :D

I can picture myself like Park Soo-chan (insurance agent) in CLOY waiting to hear news about Yoon Seri, in our case BinJin :D

True! I can't meet clients with puffy eyes and low energy, can I? :lol: Zoom meetings are okay. My eyeglasses can conceal them. Uggh.. I'll be a totally different person when I go out again - in mind (forget about work BINJIN shipping is paramount),  body (hello extra flabs and eyebags) and spirit (certified BINJIN shipper). :lol:

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, hb-syj said:

To new BinJin shippers 

@Binjin2Ri Those who have doubt in BinJin may belong to above mentioned groups and they are anti-BinJin
Hope you feel better now!

You are so strict Mother here. Always showing up that motto again and again:thumbsup:. Can you be lenient a bit sometimes mom :joy:

• LOL 5

58 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

Found it under swoon couch talk. Comment poster name ( in reverse sequence), for the person to have some privacy :

I have taken pictures of the comments made. I am just pointing these out. Using phone and iPad and don’t know how to post link from YouTube video.

@PreciousByTheBay @GroceryShipper Pls go to this video on YT and look for comments made by party mentioned above about a month ago. Comments not shown by alpha or by date though. But found the first comment after 2 pages. There’s 4.8k postings. All the best to our business, everyone.:D:lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Yasy05 said:

I know this was already posted few pages back but this video interests me. I can agree that HB tapping SYJ’s back is a way of comforting. HB squeezing SYJ’ arm is a sign of HB is too much comfortable for being just SYJ friend. The second squeeze seems more revealing because my husband usually do squeeze me when he giggles or the manners he usually do without thinking about it. 

So I do believe this two is more than just friends. 

My husband said it is already game over when HB went to LA. Officially girlfriend and boyfriend. 

In grocery we trust

same observation. 

i don’t think it is normal for friends to do what Hyun Bin did. Which is to fly to LA after wrapping up his shooting. If a person is not special to me, I will not fly halfway around the world just to be with that person. And mind you, I am still tired after my shooting. I’d rather sleep! :lol: 

so for him to do just that, it can only mean that they have something special going on already. They may have this certain “understanding” or “mutual feeling” for each other.  I remember going to the US to meet with people that are from the States as well. BUT I DIDN’t meet with friends from Manila who were also in the US at that time. Why would I if I can easily chat with them or see them when I get back to my country? :lol: 

that grocery photo is really the MAJOR receipt ever. Even they can’t deny it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

@hb-syjI understand the cycle very well but we can't really say that anyone who HAVE doubts is an anti-BinJin shipper. For those who CAST doubts, that I believe are anti-shippers.

We sometimes need to find balance. I myself thought that the Dukhu girls are shippers too with their video shared in this forum, not until now. But bringing that discussion here and sharing how the poster feels is for me understandable. We feel low sometimes and during these times we run to our support group for reassurance and comfort. In return, we who are assured offer the same to shippers who are feeling down.

:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

I went to you tube awhile ago and searched for that poster. She was consistent in saying that BJ “ARE dating and planning to get married after COVID and that it is YJ who wanted to keep it secret. Her comment is 1 mon ago. Notice she used present tense.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1