[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

20 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

Amen. I can only see them as ONE. Nothing else. I've mentioned before, I am like a horse. I can only see  BINJIN. :) While this ship is sailing and after this docks, I don't plan to do any other shipping. First and last so I want to see them officially together. Then I can rest. :wub:

Same here...my first and last, so it better be a very memorable and an ecstatic shipping experience! I trust the eyes of my heart...I can feel that it will be an extremely happy docking event...yipee! Just wait and pray desperately!

• Like 4
  • Love 11

2 hours ago, Hyun-Son said:

I think when HB started the TN shooting and realized how comfortable he was with SYJ, he couldn’t help but fall for her, especially since there was a hole in his heart that needed filling. When they hung out a lot with the director, he started to observe SYJ to see whether they’d fit or not, and fell even further under her spell. I think SYJ also fell for him and started to open the door because, to me, they obviously started to hang out between the two of them without the director, because it was clear there were places they visited together and dear to them when they talked about this place that was already closed, or when they liked to buy beer for each other, etc. 

So between Jan - Aug 2018, I think they were already an item in the term of dating. 

Exactly what I think, although HB comes across as the serious pursuer (the  "He likes her more" from the director) and SYJ comes across as casual still, just having fun. I know couples mirror each other, but nobody has said what it means when one in the couple is usually doing all the mirroring? I have never seen SYJ mirror HB, that's why I say she held back. As a humble and modest person, it would not surprise me if SYJ took time to trust.

3 hours ago, Hyun-Son said:

That’s why when HB asked SYJ to cover her legs during their promotional tour in Aug, she didn’t mind.

I think she did mind but was too polite not to do as he asked. And did you notice her outfits for CLOY promo? No sexy or short dresses like for TN. What is that about???

And what about the heart filter? I will never film myself with a heart filter even with my closest friend. SYJ uploaded the video in Sep 2018. It was a clear signal from her that they were/are in love. When she uploaded the video where HB held the fan for her, it was a typical female bragging to say, “Look! This guy’s completely fallen for me! Look at what he’s doing for me!” And HB looked shy, but he continued on, signaling that, “Yeah, I’m totally hers.” Because if you’re a famous actor and you want to avoid gossips with a female co-star, in such situation, you’d move away and refused to be filmed, if you were just fanning your friend for a small favor. But if you behaved like HB, keeping on fanning SYJ who smiled proudly to the fact, both of you were saying, “Yes, I’m doing this for my girlfriend” — “Yes, this is what my boyfriend does for me! How about yours?” 

Yes! It almost seemed like a little test? Will you be publically silly for me? He clearly was willing to do whatever she wanted 

So when HB flew all the way to LA for SYJ’s birthday, it was a normal act for someone who was in love and a couple who were celebrating their significant other’s birthday. He was probably even the one who’d bought the tickets for her, lavished her with luxurious hotel suites/AirBNB, or even hopping away to another place (Like Maldives somebody had mentioned, or Hawaii, since it’s close to LA). They would logically jumped into CLOY project from mutual discussions because it was their mutual desire to work together. I think this is also testing the water of a deeper sea since both might’ve realized how well-suited they were for each other and wanted to see whether working together in such intimate project would validate that thought.

CLOY project clearly showed they were very comfortable. I think around this time they did talk about marriage, and along this timeline as well HB did pop the question. 

Yep, yep, yep. This is what I think, too.

sure whether they’d married secretly or not, but I do believe they have been in a relationship for about 2 years now, so it is serious. However, yes, considering their personalities and circumstances, they’d like to keep it private for as long as possible. I think it’s possible they’ll even open up only after SYJ gets pregnant or gives birth, or something like that, because theirs is too precious to be preyed upon by such curious and gouging minds, millions of them. In a way, I feel sorry they can’t enjoy their love in a way normal people would, but it’s an occupational hazard you cannot avoid once you become a public persona. 

Agree with it all. You and I see things exactly the same way. Fame and success bring ticket sales, awards, endorsements, big paychecks and opportunities. I know they feel blessed. But a celebrity also pays a very high price on the back end with the day in, day out loss of privacy. 24/7, 365 days a year, year after year, their movements are scrutinized and restricted. It cannot be easy for them at all. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@Choi sam sook He looks really handsome :wub: He must have had a lot of offers after the success of Cloy. Everyone wants a piece of Binnie now, he’s riding the wave :lol:

If HB have this lucrative offers left and right, just imagine the brands and advertising agencies lining in SYJ's door but its all silence. SYJ though she wants to take breaks between movies and dramas, will not refuse cf's offered to her. But it must be something big as to why she is really so deep under the radar. If not for the challenge, she would not poke her head up from her hybernation. I really love her though that whatever the outcome of this ship, I will still support and wish all the best for her be it personal or career.

• Like 5
  • Love 15

27 minutes ago, Restless_Hearts said:

If I were in HB's shoes, a highly eligible bachelor, unless I have feelings for or a relationship with SYJ, I would never allow myself to have this "intimate" and with a heart emoji at that, clip taken of me and posted publicly.

If she was just a colleague that I don't share anything with, I will not allow myself to be captured this way, work related or not, as I don't want to send wrong signals and be misinterpreted and to protect my image as an eligible bachelor. 

So for me, this was the beginning of something for them. Was this the start of their relationship? Probably, maybe... but I know there was already something special in here for HB to allow himself to be recorded/photographed in an romantic (that heart emoji again) or maybe even an intimate way.

HI, hahahhaha i second this!!!!!!!!

If i were in SYJ’s shoes as well, i will Never ever posted that kind pict on my IG 7 times. With heart emojis and all. For promotion? One is enough. Unless i want HB knowing that i’m into him. I will not let my self also to be told by a guy to cover my leg. What!? I will get mad. But it can be different If i somehow enjoy it (yeah women are weird) Hahahahaha.

My male close friend that i mentioned above never never never had  told me to cover any part of my body with the fact i usually wear something open every time we go out for a drink or to the club. Either he don’t care or maybe he enjoyed it him self. And that’s what we called just a friend, my friend. 

And yess i 100% agreed those TN promotion days is the beginning of something and LA PICT is a sealed. 

Ooh I’m so glad to hear male perspectives, and knowing there are male shippers also hahahaha! 

Good day everyone. 

• Like 21
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

THE Christmas Eve Photo

I'm not sure if this was discussed here before, though I know it this was mentioned herein a post in passing that, in Korea, Christmas is a COUPLES ORIENTED holiday similar to Valentine's Day... I've lived in Japan for about a year, a I think its very similar to Korea where Christmas is mostly spent by couples rather than by families.

So for SYJ to post a picture of both of them together on Christmas Eve says a lot... there is a lot of meaning to it... and as many have already said, if the intention was just to greet and post that she will be working through Christmas, she could have chosen a solo or group photo of the cast.... but she chose to post a photo of just the two of them... on Christmas Eve... you be the judge to interpret... 

100% agreed with u. Do you know where is syj during Christmas 2018? The one syj posted in front of yatch ..Is the photo taken in La?

The Book

Hide contents

Edited by 2610Lover
  • Like 2

Re: French Kiss

I have to delete the video that I shared in previous post because it reached 5.000 views in a few hours :D. We are so hungry for BinJin content 

YJ can do both up side down pilates and sexy dance to reward her close friend when he behaves well at home

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 5

11 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I also always say this: Why would I post that much photos and videos of a person who is supposedly just my close friend? I have a male bestfriend of 20+ years and I've never even posted seven consecutive videos/photos of just the two of us in any of my social media accounts.

Finally, if they're spotted grocery shopping in LA together with friends according to their agencies, why was HB at that section of Ralphs with her and not with their other friends?

really agree with your point that i've bold it above @PreciousByTheBay

Its hard to know when capricorn like or love someone more while they're full of secret and will try to hide it as much as they can. But when they're sure, they will show it with a subtle way. YJ unnie is a capricorn, the seven consecutive videos and photos is not usual things.. that one of a sign a capricorn have a deep spot for that man. Plus a detail knowledge of Hyun Bin Oppa that Yejin Unnie show at the swoon compliment video, answering behalf Hyun Bin Oppa at the swoon couch talk, are some of that too. The rest of other sign will so subtle and hard to know.

For Hyun Bin Oppa too.. He is a Libra, when he like someone that will be so obvios but the Grocery Shopping in LA is a big sign for another level of relationship.

i use zodiac because this nearly show how to know someone personality (since MBTI is more private), its become more relatable to analyze someone even when they're in love. Even not an solid prove, but the nature of someone character could help to make an simple conclution

and for @Binjin2Ri, our mind always mixed up and getting drunk when too much information, That two youtuber is not all the majority of people that we could take a conclution for korean who support BINJIN. I even thought they just take a safe state for saying it BINJIN is just "Friends" for avoiding something if they're speculate too much regarded BINJIN since they're Korean. So, Cheers up! Like one of co-shoppers here has said "BELIEF YOUR GUTS" becouse minds could confuse sometimes. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

Oh wow! We have 2 guy Binjin Shippers here in this forum! @Under BinJin Spell @Restless_Hearts  How wonderful is that! Very glad to hear the male perspective and happy that you are both also convinced that Binjin is for real. :D

Before I reply further, want to share some interesting CLOY/ Binjin tidbit from Return Of The Superman (ROTS). After SYJ tagged baby Kang Hao on the Thank you Challenge, last Sunday's ROTS invited SONG GA IN to Kang Hao's house cuz both the dad and kid are her fans from watching the competition Miss Trot. And SONG GA IN is of course the singer of CLOY's theme song Picture of My Heart!! How I wish she sang Picture of My Heart in the program, but she didn't......

3 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

I think this is new!! if that so.. whoaaa hubby work so hard

WOW! Yet another endorsement deal for our hard-working Binnie? He's really working hard for the money LOL!! Happy for him and for the Binjin household. But I thot he endorses LEXUS? Can he endorse both, or he stopped endorsing Lexus?

2 hours ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

I must do this confession, NOW.

At my age, I consider either of them as my son or my daughter for my delulu.

And I like SYJ to be HB’s wife as she makes him leave his shell, be really alive, happy and content. She fulfills his type as his wife - very pretty, understanding, has good character,  personality and hands,  can cook and has that trademark smile.

And I like HB to be SYJ’s husband as he is really a good-natured, mild-mannered and disciplined man and a dedicated son to his parents. He will be a good provider for his own family. Physically, he’s tall, super handsome and well put together.

Need this  ship to dock soon, as I’ll be out of the house as soon as this Pandemic is over.

Cheers everyone. 

Thanks so much for sharing! Love your Binjin journey story. And just love your thots on why SYJ is for HB and HB for SYJ. Just perfect description! Let cheer for this ship to dock very soon! Then we can pop that bottle of champagne to celebrate. :D

2 hours ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

Lol. Sorry I don’t post my picture, though just like SEJ’s (aka SYJ) father, I look like HB!!! :lol::lol::lol: Just a little bit of overstatement.:D And I’m not an ex-marine, unlike the two.:sweatingbullets:

WOW, you look like HB. Your wife is lucky then. And I bet she's also your SYJ/ YSR, and you're lucky too. 

2 hours ago, joyxxdz said:
Don't be so serious. Let's laugh together :lol:

That picture of baby SYJ being mistaken for HB hahaha!! They really do look very much alike, from baby time and now. :D No wonder HB looks so convincing during the soul-switching in Secret Garden - he can act as a girl so well!

1 hour ago, lemontree said:

Hello,

I’ve been silent reader here and this time I want to share something interesting about Binjin’s time in LA in Jan 2019.

I read someone’s post in this forum that our couple might do grocery shopping in Pavilions instead of Ralphs because the 2-storey pushcart seems belong to Pavilions (page 479). I thought that was an interesting observation, so I searched more about that. And these are what I found in google and foursquare photos:

Those photos of Pavilions were taken in Pavilions, Newport Coast. If you see in google map, the location is not far from LA. In addition, the location is close to Pelican Hill Golf Club. Assuming that they played golf together in LA, I guess they stayed at The Resort at Pelican Hill nearby which offers luxurious villa.

Welcome to the Binjin Shippers paradise! Thanks so much for sharing, esp the part of how it's located close to Pelican Hill Golf Club. And the luxurious villa there. That makes a lot of sense since HB is crazy about golf and YJ seems to be getting more and more into golf too. In fact their first rumor news was of them playing golf together in a golf club near Seoul in Nov 2018. A luxury villa with a kitchen is the perfect hideaway for the couple. :D

1 hour ago, Restless_Hearts said:

I'm not sure if this was discussed here before, though I know it this was mentioned herein a post in passing that, in Korea, Christmas is a COUPLES ORIENTED holiday similar to Valentine's Day... I've lived in Japan for about a year, a I think its very similar to Korea where Christmas is mostly spent by couples rather than by families.

So for SYJ to post a picture of both of them together on Christmas Eve says a lot... there is a lot of meaning to it... and as many have already said, if the intention was just to greet and post that she will be working through Christmas, she could have chosen a solo or group photo of the cast.... but she chose to post a photo of just the two of them... on Christmas Eve... you be the judge to interpret... 

The Book

Yes, I have also read about that and how significant that SYJ posted that Christmas eve picture of her and HB. :D  This couple never fail to make our heart-flutter!  And reading what @Enya  posted to explain Christmas significance to couples in Korea makes this picture EVEN more meaningful!!

And THE BOOK!! So the english title was rather different, but the Korean title...my oh my! Binjin are dropping candies everywhere. HB drop candies through his behavior towards SYJ and SYJ drops all the candies in her Insta. :D

• Like 9
  • Love 10

Amazed and happy to know that we all come from different ages, status, countries and industries here. I am a businesswoman and a freelance consultant in my late 30's. Right now due to Covid quarantine lock down, my office is closed and business is on freeze since most of our corporate customers are closed as well, so I really have to concentrate on my freelance consultation work online to help my husband pay our mortgages and expenses haha. I get paid per hour with my consultation jobs and I don't know what the heck I am doing here spending most of the hours I should be working and earning $.

I pity my husband, he has to work from home at the moment due to quarantine lock down and at the same time has to take care of the house chores and our kid because our helper is stuck in her hometown and I cannot function very well. I am glued, hooked, addicted to BINJIN and this shipping forum. I think this will be my first and last time shipping. It's so addicting! SYJ and HB better have a happy ending or else I'll be so so so depressed. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

14 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

And THE BOOK!! So the english title was rather different, but the Korean title...my oh my! Binjin are dropping candies everywhere. HB drop candies through his behavior towards SYJ and SYJ drops all the candies in her Insta. :D

What does it mean in korean, can you please explain? Hehehehehehe

• LOL 1

Other than the person who uploaded the grocery photos, it would seem like YJ's IG is the ultimate source of the dating rumors based on those 6 or 7 "gossip-stirring" pics with HB she posted?hahaha

Can anyone confirm if Vast.ent ever send Yejin "please check your DM" :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

On 5/13/2020 at 5:58 PM, Choi sam sook said:

What does it mean in korean, can you please explain? Hehehehehehe

남자 친구 means "boyfriend"

Spoiler

Edited by lovelife
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1