[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

It is not really necessary but for me, my thoughts regarding BinJin are not the HARD TRUTH though they came from my heart that FANTASIZES/DAYDREAMS about them being in a relationship. I dont want to be dogmatic because in reality I DON’T KNOW them personally and intimately. My opinion reflects what I WANT for them. Let us not forget that nibody here knows the real truth about them. So just chill.:)

Agree.Before anything is confirmed or they confessed anything about their relationship,we’re all just assuming here eventhough there’s alot of solid proves i must say but at the end of the day it’s still an assumption by us which means it’s still a “delulu” contents.It’s good to say it’s delulu too so other people who actually new to the whole shipping concept will not be misunderstood with it and take everything too seriously or to another level because that’s how toxic behavior started as well.It’s better to be a realistic shipper than anything else :smile: 

and also to add up about people already speculating BinJin are married.I highly doubt it because they were so busy filming...if it’s in 2019,it was also way too soon.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

This is an entertainment forum for discussion of opinions, observations & analysis based on what we see & perceive. In which before posting any ideas or opinions one must re-think several times, weigh the pros & cons before posting. We cannot get any legitimate facts from this forum discussions unless you're a person personally involved with HB & SYJ either family or close friends. Or we got an official statement from HB & SYJ  themselves. Take for example, even their respective agencies could only deny about the grocery picture in LA. But have we heard any official statements from HB & SYJ?

Hence, the creators of this ship in their rational, honest perspective & good faith believed in shipping HB & SYJ based on the LA grocery picture, TN interviews/promotions & CLOY BTS, and other receipts which were so many to mention. Do you think those are delusionals?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, TenderLovingCare said:

Take for example, even their respective agencies could only deny about the grocery picture in LA. But have we heard any official statements from HB & SYJ?

Hence, the creators of this ship in their rational, honest perspective & good faith believed in shipping HB & SYJ based on the LA grocery picture, TN interviews/promotions & CLOY BTS, and other receipts which were so many to mention. Do you think those are delusionals?

That's why I continue to ship them... unless it will came out from their mouths that they're not dating. But months passed, they still don't have any interviews right? Maybe they're avoiding being question about the other because they don't want to lie :lol:

We are nearing 600 pages, I hope by then we'll finally hear good news from them :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, TenderLovingCare said:

This is an entertainment forum for discussion of opinions, observations & analysis based on what we see & perceive. In which before posting any ideas or opinions one must re-think several times, weigh the pros & cons before posting. We cannot get any legitimate facts from this forum discussions unless you're a person personally involved with HB & SYJ either family or close friends. Or we got an official statement from HB & SYJ  themselves. Take for example, even their respective agencies could only deny about the grocery picture in LA. But have we heard any official statements from HB & SYJ?

I think I need to answer this one. IMO,  until BinJin confirm that they are in a relationship and are getting married, ALL things discussed here are just mere ASSUMPTIONS/DELUSIONS. Not even a single photo of grocery-shopping can PROVE otherwise because we were NOT there when it happened. I agree that the ones who created this forum did so with honest perspective and goodFAITH but if I may, I want to ask them if at one point they have never been delusional regarding BinJin.

Lastly, I think the term “delulu” when used in this forum refers to our FANTASIES for the couple, not the “persistent false psychotic belief” and shld not be taken negatively. Besides, it’s a fun way of expressing our heartfelt desires for BinJin.

BTW, I’m chill- just sharing my POV:).

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 8

4 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

Just a hypothetical question. How secret is a secret wedding be in SK? I know for ordinary people it won't be hard, but given BinJin's fame I think it's hard specially when media is always on the lookout.

If I'm not mistaken, Kim Tae Hee and Rain managed to do this, inviting a handful of their closest loved ones and only telling them about the venue on the day of the ceremony, itself.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

Came across this funny article about Song Seung Heon, who was SYJ's co-star in the kdrama Summer Scent, and also Seo Ji-Hye (Seo Dan) co-star in her new drama. The title said that SSH father looks like HB+SSH hahaha!! This reminded me of SYJ's dad, who also looks like HB. Now people are commenting that HB looks like everyone's dad. :joy:

Article Title 송승헌보다 잘생긴 송승헌 아버지..현빈+송승헌이네 

Auto-translate : Song Seung-heon father who is more handsome than Song Seung-heon.Hyun Bin+Song Seung-heon.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002861470?cluid=enter_202005081220_00000001

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

26 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

If I'm not mistaken, Kim Tae Hee and Rain managed to do this, inviting a handful of their closest loved ones and only telling them about the venue on the day of the ceremony, itself.

KTH and R had a catholic wedding in a rather small historical church. The sacred ceremony was not to be disturbed by the media. Of course nothing prevents our dream couple to do the same.

• Like 6
  • Love 5

27 minutes ago, PiP said:

KTH and R had a catholic wedding in a rather small historical church. The sacred ceremony was not to be disturbed by the media. Of course nothing prevents our dream couple to do the same.

Any idea what religion HB practices? I believe SYJ is Christian? Or is that incorrect?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

:lol: I like to take a raincheck. Looks like we chose to ship two people who have mastered keeping their fans on the edge of our seats. These two are so intriguing and that makes this ship very exciting! Let's better wait what we'll witness during Baeksang and if they will make an announcement after. ;)

BINJIN have mastered the art of deflection to completely avoid rumors, but their actions are saying the opposite otherwise.

One can’t be without the other because they make such a fine couple that you can’t root one without the other. There’s no BIN without the JIN. It’s not the same, it is never the same, it will never be the same. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, lovelyz said:

and also to add up about people already speculating BinJin are married.I highly doubt it because they were so busy filming...if it’s in 2019,it was also way too soon.

@jinjin has edited the post to Jan 2020 when they had 2 week break of filming, not Jan 2019. 

3 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Any idea what religion HB practices? I believe SYJ is Christian? Or is that incorrect?

Just checked... Internet says that SYJ is catholic but no mention of HB's religion. I don't follow them as a fan, so I may not know. Internet is "vast"... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

Okay, I haven't moved on from my Baeksang dream earlier. Can someone help me get peace? :D 

When Hyun Bin won the Daesang in the 47th Baeksang Awards, he wasn't there to receive the award. He already enlisted. This is the video I found. This is giving me goosebumps. :scream: Like a prestigious award "he wasn't able to receive" in person. Oh Bin-ssi! Please be there on the 56th Baeksang. I want you to receive it with SYJ if CLoY wins. :love:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

31 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

BINJIN have mastered the art of deflection to completely avoid rumors, but their actions are saying the opposite otherwise.

One can’t be without the other because they make such a fine couple that you can’t root one without the other. There’s no BIN without the JIN. It’s not the same, it is never the same, it will never be the same. 

Amen. I can only see them as ONE. Nothing else. I've mentioned before, I am like a horse. I can only see  BINJIN. :) While this ship is sailing and after this docks, I don't plan to do any other shipping. First and last so I want to see them officially together. Then I can rest. :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

....since all the swoonies interviews were kinda during the beginning of the show can we plz demand to them for an after success interview for Binjin 

Do they have any FB or twitter id or on insta where we can jointly demand for it 

• Awesome 1

Since we're speculating, dreaming, & fantasizing about BinJin .... I see the Baeksang Awards night as a CLoY lovefest ... will be the same feels as Parasite during Oscars  night.  It's a global phenomenon as more countries are watching it even after it has ended.  The charm of a good old-fashioned love story which transcends divisions.  As the world is battling CoViD-19, CLoY speaks of love against all odds, ... just don't see any other drama that comes close to it!  

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1