[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 5/10/2020 at 4:09 PM, cgb1108 said:

Pardon the weird header, I just didn't know how to correct my last entry --- I know, ahjumma shipper!

The crickets are chirping ... I can hear them, because BinJin front is so quiet ... how about a magazine article post CLoY ? You would think that they deserve another Vogue spread after putting K-drama in the world stage again. Just saying ...

Since we're not mentioning exes, I have to admire SYJ for giving a fellow actor a chance to win her heart again.  It seemed she was thinking of marriage with this former actor -beau ( who I also happen to admire, being a good actor, too) & to take a chance again with HB ... the way they are with each other in CLoY is so natural , like a husband & wife- kind of intimacy.  Maybe, they're just great actors but if she was thinking of marriage four years ago with a co-star, it seems like history repeating itself.  Crossing my fingers & toes for a happy ending - both of you deserve it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

53 minutes ago, blessedchild said:

100% agree with what you've said. I realised that too!! I wonder why he became more serious as he gets older

Exactly! He's actually quite witty and hilarious in the way he answers- i was like laughing when he mentioned that he will freeze his "twin" or something....Anyway i'm glad that Jinnie gets that humor...it goes to show that they are really compatible. I for one likes a man who can make me laugh........ :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

9 minutes ago, jinjin said:

Thank you everyone for very insightful analysis!

Binjin shippers are just like HB and YJ: witty, thoughtful, kind-hearted, smart, straightforward...That is why this thread is very interesting!

For those who felt uneasy about my last post about BinJin's dramas and movies records. Here are reactions from shippers.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-12-39-21.png

I like data and numbers as they are the less bias. I am not a psychologist but I love reading psychology articles. My 90 posts on Soompi are for BinJin only. 

BinJin always support each other's success and that is one of the most important foundation for a long lasting marriage relationship, I believe

Please do not get back to this topic, let's move forward! 

I do believe HB and SYJ have already secretly married in Jan 2019. Here is my point of view on their timeline:

+ Jan 2019 - The iconic LA grocery: they were already in a relationship at that time. Who is going to fly halfway around the globe to celebrate a friend's birthday

+ Jul 2019 - They might have been together in Maldives: they both got tanned and YJ looked so glowing (you know well when a woman gets a glowing skin)

+ Aug 2019 - The zoom out kiss scene in Switzerland: YJ was not so willingly to allow HB's tongue movements on screen due to a marriage plan has not yet been formed 

+ Sep 2019: The Mongolia trip: they both like the time they spent there together (not under public eyes), maybe something special (delulu - wink wink ) have happened there

+ Oct 2019 - Couch Talk: HB talked something about "happiness is so close but so far, is not always easy to get": he might have proposed to YJ at that time and waited for her acceptance

+ Dec 2019 - YJ's IG post: YJ might have finally accepted HB's marriage proposal and they got loose (xxx)

They might plan to announce their marriage after CLOY but JDG's incident and "that table" incident have hindered their marriage announcement plan

+ Jan 2019 - 2 week Delay of CLOY between ep 6 and 7: HB and YJ married as planned (Channel said there was rumours about BinJin marriage after CLOY)

+ Feb 2019 - The reunion French Kiss close up on last day of filming: YJ allowed HB's tongue movements on screen because they are already married 

My delulu is looking forward to BinJin marriage announcement after Baeksang and a cute Baby Tomato with HB's dimple and YJ's eye smile in Sep 2020

I like your timeline but i think you meant they got married Jan 2020, not 2019.:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Another thing, maybe at the second half of CLOY HB already proposed to her and she accepted it that is why she cried at ep 12 when RI proposed to Seri. Maybe the rumor about marriage after the drama was true it’s just unfortunate that Covid happened and they had to postpone until it’s safe and ok for everyone concerned. 

OMG.. That a new perspective , I never think about this. Suddenly, I have a vivid imagination how HB do the proposal to SYJ. She must be very emotional & cry a lot. Awww.. Pardon my delulu mind.

Edited by Channel20
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Exactly! He's actually quite witty and hilarious in the way he answers- i was like laughing when he mentioned that he will freeze his "twin" or something....Anyway i'm glad that Jinnie gets that humor...it goes to show that they are really compatible. I for one likes a man who can make me laugh........ :wub:

Agree that he's witty and hilarious lol. Find him quite blunt also, he himself said that when he's in his early 20s. There's one time when the interviewer showed him three photos of him when he was younger and told him that you still looked the same. And his reply was, "This is because we're the same person". I was like LOLOLOL. :sweatingbullets::D

• LOL 14

And this is what I was talking about

not sleeping else I'll be backreading several pages. :unsure: It felt like I missed all the fun. Haha! But my mind and body coordination dictated it. This shipper has to take a break. :)

It's nice to see the BINJIN timeline again. :) Really fascinating isn't it? Everytime, there's a new perpective injected. It helps some of us reminisce why we came here in the first place. I agree to most of the delulu but when I came here I was already very sure (100%) that they are together. I was just waiting for the wedding announcement. :D Although I've heard of both, I wasn't a Hyun Bin fan or a Son Ye Jin fan. Not even a Kdrama fan. But came to love both. I AM A BINJIN fan so I have very small amount of variables to consider when I decided to ship them. Mostly based on what we all saw (esp #Iingrocerywetrust) and the inner self that says they're just being private. They still wouldn't do something in haste though. There's no reason for it. Per my calculations, they are heading to the altar - very, very soon

@jinjin That Baby Tomato endearment is daebak. I love it! It's good to the ear. Did you coin that phrase? :wub:

However, I don't understand why I dreamt about Baeksang? It's 23 days before awards night but why am I agitated? Does this mean we have a great chance of winning? :D Am I alone in this? 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, jinjin said:

Thank you everyone for very insightful analysis!

Binjin shippers are just like HB and YJ: witty, thoughtful, kind-hearted, smart, straightforward...That is why this thread is very interesting!

For those who felt uneasy about my last post about BinJin's dramas and movies records. Here are reactions from shippers.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-12-39-21.png

I like data and numbers as they are the less bias. I am not a psychologist but I love reading psychology articles. My 90 posts on Soompi are for BinJin only. 

BinJin always support each other's success and that is one of the most important foundation for a long lasting marriage relationship, I believe

Please do not get back to this topic, let's move forward! 

I do believe HB and SYJ have already secretly married in Jan 2020. Here is my point of view on their timeline:

+ Jan 2019 - The iconic LA grocery: they were already in a relationship at that time. Who is going to fly halfway around the globe to celebrate a friend's birthday

+ Jul 2019 - They might have been together in Maldives: they both got tanned and YJ looked so glowing (you know well when a woman gets a glowing skin)

+ Aug 2019 - The zoom out kiss scene in Switzerland: YJ was not so willingly to allow HB's tongue movements on screen due to a marriage plan has not yet been formed 

+ Sep 2019: The Mongolia trip: they both like the time they spent there together (not under public eyes), maybe something special (delulu - wink wink ) have happened there

+ Oct 2019 - Couch Talk: HB talked something about "happiness is so close but so far, is not always easy to get": he might have proposed to YJ at that time and waited for her acceptance

+ Dec 2019 - YJ's IG post: YJ might have finally accepted HB's marriage proposal and they got loose.

They might plan to announce their marriage after CLOY but JDG's incident and "that table" incident have hindered their marriage announcement plan

+ Jan 2020 - 2 week Delay of CLOY between ep 6 and 7: HB and YJ married as planned (Channel said there was rumours about BinJin marriage after CLOY)

+ Feb 2020 - The reunion French Kiss close up on last day of filming: YJ allowed HB's tongue movements on screen because they are already secretly married 

I am looking forward to BinJin’s marriage announcement after Baeksang and a cute baby tomato with HB’s dimples and YJ’s eye smile in the near future

I love this timeline :rolleyes: Plus I thought &  several comments before that the wrap up party cake looked like wedding cake :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Just a hypothetical question. How secret is a secret wedding be in SK? I know for ordinary people it won't be hard, but given BinJin's fame I think it's hard specially when media is always on the lookout.

Exactly. That's why I still believe they still consider a proper ceremony should be done. To be honest, no one is preventing them from being seen together. It's their love for their craft that is. IMO.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Just a hypothetical question. How secret is a secret wedding be in SK? I know for ordinary people it won't be hard, but given BinJin's fame I think it's hard specially when media is always on the lookout.

Ok let's think about hypothetical. What possible conclusion can be drawn if only Binnie attends the Baeksang? 

24 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Exactly. That's why I still believe they still consider a proper ceremony should be done. To be honest, no one is preventing them from being together. It's their love for their craft that is. IMO.

Maybe it was a very intimate wedding and they used all their power to silence the media. Honestly, during the first 2-week break of CLoY the marriage rumor was going around and it could have happened at that time. My delulu self wants to believe they are hitched and that explains why we had those sweet bts at the hospital and Swiss reunion:wub:

Edited by LovableBinJin_2Ri
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Maybe it was a very intimate wedding and they used all their power to silence the media. Honestly, during the first 2-week break of CLoY the marriage rumor was going around and it could have happened at that time. My delulu self wants to believe they are hitched and that explains why we had thise sweet bts at the hospital and Swiss reunion:wub:

Hmmn.. possible but unlikely. :D Again, just my opinion. But are they a couple? Oh, very! Deeply in love? Absolutely! But after researching about Hyun Bin earlier, he has been very vocal about his filial affection to his fam. He's not one to rob his parents of that honor. Coz IMO, there's no reason to do it. It's one thing to avoid the dating scandal. Getting married secretly is another. A simple wedding is probable but keeping it secret after doing the deed is unnecessary. I just have to add again IMO. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

14 hours ago, Riri forever said:

Ok let's think about hypothetical. What possible conclusion can be drawn if only Binnie attends the Baeksang

There are a lot of reasons why Jinnie should attend with or without Binnie by her side. To answer your question, the only reason I can think of is if they are not-so-close anymore. It can put an end to all the dating rumour (or maybe they must be hiding something - I don't want to speculate too much about this.) But whatever happens, I'll trust their decision because they have their own personal reasons ^_^

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

I think your timeline is possible, @jinjin! Plus I've noticed way before, that they are a lot darker than Gu Seung Jun and Seo Dan in the script reading. They both look glowing and in love! Does anyone know if HB had appearances/activities around the month of July? If they were in Maldives together, my gosh, they would make such a lovely couple! :wub: 

Anyway, I am fervently praying to see them together in Baeksang, after all, they are nominated for the same Drama. It's just normal for the leads to walk together. I think they would be more suspicious if one of them didn't attend the ceremony. Just my two cents. :)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Hmmn.. possible but unlikely. :D Again, just my opinion. But are they a couple? Oh, very! Deeply in love? Absolutely! But after researching about Hyun Bin earlier, he has been very vocal about his filial affection to his fam. He's not one to rob his parents of that honor. Coz IMO, there's no reason to do it. It's one thing to avoid the dating scandal. Getting married secretly is another. A simple wedding is probable but keeping it secret after doing the deed is unnecessary. I just have to add again IMO. :lol:

It’s not actually a secret wedding but an intimate one where only the closest family and friends came to witness the union. HB’s family is very private as far as I know and HB also mentioned in one IV that he wants to keep his personal life private and a mystery to others.  Maybe they are just waiting for the right time to reveal everything. But then, this is just my delulu self’s opinion.:D

• Like 4
  • Love 4

32 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

It’s not actually a secret wedding but an intimate one where only the closest family and friends came to witness the union. HB’s family is very private as far as I know and HB also mentioned in one IV that he wants to keep his personal life private and a mystery to others.  Maybe they are just waiting for the right time to reveal everything. But then, this is just my delulu self’s opinion.:D

:lol: I like to take a raincheck. Looks like we chose to ship two people who have mastered keeping their fans on the edge of our seats. These two are so intriguing and that makes this ship very exciting! Let's better wait what we'll witness during Baeksang and if they will make an announcement after. ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 5