[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

The second kiss video, in BTS they were trying to shoot it without passion apparently, when you see the above video it is beautifully passionate, had they put this one in the episode, oh damnnnnn:wub:

Hi, you need to remove the images/gifs/videos from your quotes. It’s the soompi rules. @cat2020 please take note too. 

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Frances Chiu said:

HI BINJIN LOVERS!

LET'S SUPPORT OUR BINJIN BY VOTING. HYUN BIN IS CURRENTLY ON TOP WITH 38%, WHILE SON YEJIN IS THIRD PLACE AT 19%. LINKS BELOW.

BEST ACTOR - https://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/poll/12565

BEST ACTRESS - https://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/poll/12552

:heart:

Funny comments there like "Hyun Bin is Ri Jeong Hyeok himself" :D Same with Son Ye Jin, "Son Ye Jin - it was really Yoon Seri herself" :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

23 minutes ago, Abanti Farook said:

Yoo gong and yumi Jung has done 3 films together 

Silenced 

Train to Busan 

Kim ji young born 1982

So it's not unlikely that we can get our couple back on screen 

The way Kingdom got renewed for a 3rd season even if it's 6 epis per season 

That's coz it is VERY POPULAR 

the same goes for CLOY as well....I don't think SUCH GLOBAL CRAZE has occurred for any drama couple in any netflix show the way it is for Binjin 

Twitter FB insta is literally flooded with fans all over the world which is INSANE 

So we need to put bring them together on screen again to see more of both in BTS and interviews and of course the film or drama itself 

We all have kinda memorized CLOY and the negotiation including the related interviews bts fun and every damn thing 

For new content we need a new project

It has be a netflix original movie or even a short drama of 3 epis or 6 epis 

Does netflix have any authentic email id where we can send our demands 

Yes, Gong Yoo and Jung Yumi has appeared together 3 times, and I think many have also question if they are really only just good friends cuz they appear very close LOL!! But I think both of them, or their agencies, has denied they anything more than friends? 

As for Binjin, here's a thought that just occured to me. For them to act opposite each other again, there probably are 2 scenarios :

- They finally admit to be a couple and announce their marriage, after which they can take up a new project

- They deny they are a couple. Hence they can freely act together again in a new project.

So at this point, I am not gonna hope for a new project. I'd rather hope for a good news announcement from them. :D  The film/ drama project can wait a little bit more.

@Abanti Farook  Reminder again not to post continuously one after another (within 1 hour) as it against the Soompi forum rules. You might get a warning from the moderator.

@GroceryShipper  Yeah it's a usual rule for most online forums. Previous ones that I have posted in have the same rule - it's to avoid spamming and also making it less cluttered. I knew about it but I was impatient to post LOL!!

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ann-tole said:

@BJHope Thanks for your post. When we don't get something from pairings for too well, it's natural that we begin to doubt. It bears repeating that the K-ent industry operates differently. Minor things can be considered scandal. There is a big reason to why they are silent. I'm a SYJ fan first, so I can only speculate on her perspective. Simple matter is that she is not just an A-lister, but is considered one of the greatest actresses in SK of all time. From her interviews, she dedicated everything to her acting. She's done absolutely nothing of any sort that detracts news about her outside of her acting. Every time she gets an award, she always talks about her responsibility to her audience to show something new. She wants to be remembered by her performances. Like Hyun Bin, she is an artist first. She is probably also bothered that she has gotten international attention with CLOY with folks wanting to know more about her private life more than ever.

She's also a smart woman. Like others have already said countless of times, I don't think the silence has to do with the fact that maybe they are really just friends. She can end this with just one word coming from her directly. Yet, we practically didn't hear anything from her. There's not even one interview from her during CLOY run that talks about her relationship; what she likes from an ideal guy etc. etc, which were the standard questions that she often gets even during SITR (to which, she answers with humor, even when we can tell she's annoyed by it). She is a very blunt person, and to be vague around this issue that eats up all news about her is more satisfying for me than frustrating. I actually like to believe that there are only to ways to know if they are together: if they get married, or if they broke up. 

Another thing that assures me is that in CLOY, both of them are more secured about facing the rumors. Remember that funny remark SYJ said during the Nego promo? That hearing people say she and Hyun Bin look together got her thinking if working with him was a good thing? She was definitely poking fun about the rumor mill in SK, but still on the side that "I don't want to deal with it!" Yet, in CLOY, it's like "we're ready to deal with it! We just laughed it off!" So like you, I do think something is brewing this 2020. It's like a calm before the storm. 

@ann-tole On point. The level of observation you have is just so spot on. I agree to everything esp the super silent SYJ during and after CLOY. For some of her dramas there is always a post interview of her or post magazine coverage. Also, with the success of CLOY, I'd like to believe that so many shows, magazines and such are clamoring to have her interviewed, but de nada. Nothing. To quote you, her being vague is more satisfying than frustrating. Also, the calm before the storm? It's happening. Thank you for that post.

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

35 minutes ago, Frances Chiu said:

HI BINJIN LOVERS!

LET'S SUPPORT OUR BINJIN BY VOTING. HYUN BIN IS CURRENTLY ON TOP WITH 38%, WHILE SON YEJIN IS THIRD PLACE AT 19%. LINKS BELOW.

BEST ACTOR - https://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/poll/12565

BEST ACTRESS - https://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/poll/12552

:heart:

It is only that two links not more? I want voted for CLOY for best drama.

Wow! This video already has 6M views in 4 months! The power of BinJin! Their Couch Talk video has 5M views and the others are also having more than 3 M views. This only shows the popularity of BJ and CLOY. I’m sure that majority if not all who watched CLOY fell in love with our couple and also wish for them to be together IRL.

Fighting BinJin!

@BJHope you have one fan here:wub:. Keep posting!

@Enya

@ann-tole

I firmly believe that if there is no truth at all to the rumors BJ THEMSELVES would have bluntly denied all speculations to put an end to it. Silence means YES! We will just have to be patient until their wedding announcement:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5

as you guys had averred, it is hard to be shipping for binjin for the same is like a roller coaster.  the silence is deafening.  

anyway, here are my thoughts: HB during the filming of the Negotiation was attracted to SYJ because of the way she delivered her lines.  Especially when her boss was killed.  She just stated crazy bastard instead of shouting at the top of her voice.  That made HB realized that SYJ is really a good actress.  From thereon, as in one message that was posted, HB who was noted of going home after the shooting would stay put in order to wait for SYJ.  Their friendship bloomed. 

After the shooting of negotiation, they parted ways and SYJ was busy filming SITR.  At one of the promotional tour, there was an admission that HB visited the shooting but that was it.  It showed that he was really interested with SYJ but the latter was not reciprocating it, wanting merely friendship from HB. 

Came the Nego promotional tour.  SYJ as in all her interview was very objective in answering questions as with her interview in a SITR promo when asked about the guy.  She just averred he has good skin.  That was how objective she was.  The same is true with HB when she was asked about him.  With her answer came the blushes from HB.  Still, SYJ was still in the friendship mode.  There was an attraction, that was clear but SYJ was guarding her heart. 

HB realized that he was really falling for SYJ when at the Vouge shoot, SYJ put her face on HB shoulder.  Look for the shoot and you would see the eyes of HB.  There was realization there.  His feelings for the woman became heightened.  Then came the promotional tour when HB realized the kind of woman SYJ was.  Kind, bubbly, caring and most of all thoughtful.   He never thought that an actress of SYJ caliber would consider singing for him.  He went along together with the selcas.  

SYJ on her part was starting to fall for HB especially around September 2018 when HB showed how caring he was.  Still, on her part, there was some reservation. When HB would invite her to go out she would join him as a friend, thus the golfing incident.  When SYJ went to the States in January 2019, HB asked permission to visit her, showing her of his true intentions.  It was there when SYJ realized that this guy who was very busy, had decided to visit for several days, was really serious with her. 

After that incident,  both went back to Korea with the denial and as if nothing happened.  Why? because they are still friends.  then came CLOY.  

The first shooting was done in Switzerland.  See how HB held SYJ when she tripped.  He did not held her tightly.  There was some reservation on his part.  However, SYJ with her koala hug made HB realized that she is giving her the right to hold her not merely as a close friend but something else.  When HB tripped and they held each other tightly, it was there when HB realized that SYJ has feelings for him too but without any words, he really do not know where he stands.  He too was guarding his heart for he did not want a rejection. 

Mongolia for both of them was special for it was in that place where their loved bloomed.   In the Kakao talk, when HB was asked about the tarot card relating to love signal, HB answered that it is true for he was waiting for the love signal.  Upon hearing the same, SYJ sent him a message, i love you.  What was the answer of HB i love you!!!!.  When he received the message, look at his face, he wanted to jump for joy but he cannot. 

After that, you would see his face in all the interviews.  he looked at SYJ with love in his eyes except of course the interview with the Taiwan network.  

Now go to the wrap up party.  Read on the binjin fiction of doors and walls, i think,  where the author had averred that SYJ was wearing a ring but when her PA reminded her about it, she used the same a pendant.  Look at the dress of SYJ closely at the wrap up party, there is a circle beneath the blouse.  

now all of us are waiting ..... praying for them to live happily ever after 

This is part of my analysis for i know, only the two of them know what is in their heart and what really happened  

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 2

13 hours ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

On Cloy promo on Swoonies, HB had to give an answer to written question about what happiness meant to him. He gave this cryptic answer: “it’s something so close/ near and yet so far. ...It is something I always want, but is not easy to get.”

To me this is a confession. Because both are in the public eye, everything  is not always easy, it is never easy!
They can’t go out or do something normal without people noticing them. Everything and everywhere they go and do always make a noise or on the front page of every news or media outlets. People talk about them. So, as much as they want to say it to the world “ This is us, This is happiness, This is what we want”. They have to consider the repercussions of that actions. Once they open that pandora box, there will always  be that risk. A risk they are not yet willing to take because that would mean risking the relationship they are trying to built and protect. Not everyone is very accepting and understanding. For now, protecting and nurturing that relationship is their main priority. I applaud BINJIN for trying everything in their power to not give in to the pressure. I know they are just waiting for the right time and I totally agree with them.

@BJHope... you are very keen with your observations and you thoroughly put it into words to get the points across very well.

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

I believe BinJin got close before the start of TN promotion...i think they started to get close during the reshoot and photoshoot which is on April but I remember too that didn’t the TN director said they all went and hang out together a couple times and then during the TN promo BinJin mentioned about how they went to a regular place a few times but it’s no longer there now according to YJ and then I remember how they mentioned they treat eachother beer and meals alot of times...so obviously they’ve met alot of times before TN promos.And wasn’t there a golfing together rumour too.So maybe it’s not even April...might be before that but who knows.I believe it all started just from pure friendship though with HB secretly admiring her as a person throughout the 2017 shooting lol.Anyway,I think during those times are the times where it’s like the “getting to know eachother” period for them not dating yet...but basically during TN promos,they’re clearly already in the stage where HB started to show his feelings towards YJ...that’s why the TN Director said “HB like YJ more” because HB was seriously trying to make his moves during that time...I remember somebody posted a statement where HB used to say that when he likes a girl he wouldn’t confess right away but spend time gradually following her and watching her whether she suits him and then thinking about the next step...and then YJ used to say that he likes guy who waits long to confess than saying i like you directly...so I’m not sure whether they really started dating when grocery shopping happen but for sure HB going to LA was to see YJ and celebrate her birthday too with her...and thats him “following her and his next step” or they might’ve been already dating eachother the late late of 2018.Both is possible...I remember how there was alot of golfing together rumour during the late 2018...even after TN promos so.

And then about HB talking about happiness and mentioning something about something so close yet so far and it’s difficult to get (something along those lines lol),and i agree it’s probably about marriage and also maybe being parents.And this was filmed in late 2019.
And people wonder if BinJin is already a thing at that time because he said it like this...but he could be saying it because he’s talking about it in general...he was literally saying to get to the point of having a solid relationship and otw to marriage is difficult and there’s alot of obstacles (marriage is already planned)...but he could also be saying it because it’s his way of hinting YJ about marriage or just their future relationship etc (marriage is not planned yet)...but obviously it has to do with YJ because he looked at her immediately after that...but i believe at this point they were already in a serious relationship though thats why there’s marriage rumour even before 2020 and even before the public knows just like what the korean reporter said.But as for YJ,she did mentioned back in 2018 i believe,that if she met the right and good man,she would marry him immediately.
So the first option is probably more fitting to the situation.But honestly when YJ said this i feel like she’s not thinking about dating for a long time anymore but more like getting to know eachother for a long time but with one goal in mind which is marriage.

But for people that might think “if HB is the right man,why didn’t she marry him immediately”...they’ve dream of working in a rom-com/melo drama together even before they probably started their relationship and the fact that the opportunity came right after TN...they took it immediately because it might be the only chance they get.So them denying dating rumours is pretty logical not only because YJ wants it to be private but they don’t want to use their relationship to promote their drama and it will just attract unnecessary hate towards both of them and the drama..and we know how they really took their job seriously.So they won’t announced anything before,during or right after the drama.They probably want everything to calm down first before announcing anything.And if the marriage rumour is true,HB taking alot of jobs straight after finishing the drama makes sense,maybe because he wanted to free his schedule for the end of the year...so i still believe in my theory about late 2020 wedding lol Unless they decide to  postponed it because of the virus but  highly possible they really planning it this year though.

anyway,sorry for the long post lol :sweat_smile:

i love your analysis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love reading all your analysis :heart:

BinJin is really a mystery to us right? 

Though we don't know their real love story, the most important thing is we all share the same wish for them.

Today I read some news about our local actress on not sharing her relationship or personal life. She said, "If there's something that you really wanna last and work out, protect it as much as you can. The less people know about something, the less they could have an opinion about it."

Upon reading that, I remember BinJin and their denials. I really think they are serious with each other and they want to protect whatever they have to last longer and eventually lead them to marriage. 

• Like 10
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 2

@marijoy isabella ong Thanks for your analysis. I disagree with your timeline of their relationship however, because the Kakao Talk was done on the same day as the Cloy press conference. And despite saying they laughed the dating rumours off and tried very hard to not look at each other at the press conference, it was obvious through their gestures and quick glances, that they were already a couple. They were speaking through their eyes and gestures and hoped that people wouldn’t notice. Eventhough they did a good job in giving professional answers, their natural interactions here spelled a couple to me. 

To me the Kakao Talk afterwards revealed a lot that they were already deep in a relationship ie. mentioning channel 20 at the same time, Binnie asking Jinnie to confirm they weren’t going to eat the food there, Jinnie knew Binnie ate a lot to bulk up for his role in Cloy. Those were information privy to a couple. Binnie wasn’t looking for a love signal from Jinnie, they were just flirting with their messages like teenagers in love, fooling around. 

But like everyone else in this forum, this is obviously just a personal analysis based on my observations and only Binjin themselves know the true story! :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@TotoroSY HB was actually quite funny and witty in his younger days. I guess he became more serious as he got older, until SYJ came along. She gets his sense of humour and able to break his walls to become his old self. She said he has a wicked sense of humour suited to dark comedy. That’s why they’re able to joke around. 

100% agree with what you've said. I realised that too!! I wonder why he became more serious as he gets older. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1