[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, jinjin said:

+ Feb 2020 - The reunion French Kiss close up on last day of filming: YJ allowed HB's tongue movements on screen because they are already secretly married 

I notice the HB tounge on zoom out kissing scene in Swiss, someone here post the vid before. But I'm still unable to detect the tounge action on repeat close up kissing scene, although I watch the scene multiple time. Someone do help me clarify please?

I like these edited mash up of Binjin’s individual previous projects: the Classic, SITR and MOA. I sincerely hope they will collaborate in future projects, no doubt their chemistry and acting prowess will create magic and set the world on fire again just like in Cloy :D

• Like 2
  • Love 7

55 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

I notice the HB tongue on zoom out kissing scene in Swiss, someone here post the vid before. But I'm still unable to detect the tongue action on repeat close up kissing scene, although I watch the scene multiple time. Someone do help me clarify please?

YJ is an ultra private person (she was reviewing the kiss scene with a worried face while HB...OMO)

We need video editing experts to detect HB's tongue movements in both zoom out (filmed in Switzerland) and close up kissing scenes (last day of filming).

YJ was almost successful to hide HB's tongue movements in the zoom out kiss scene until a Chinese fan from Weibo edited the video and detect HB's sneaky trick.

I can feel how hard for HB to control his eyes, his rubbing thumbs and his tongue in public in front of a charming YJ.

I can't blame him though 

Zoom out BTS

2686-FA71-D33-F-4-CDF-ADE1-0-F81-A381-D2

Close Up

• Like 3
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 5

58 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

It’s not actually a secret wedding but an intimate one where only the closest family and friends came to witness the union. HB’s family is very private as far as I know and HB also mentioned in one IV that he wants to keep his personal life private and a mystery to others.  Maybe they are just waiting for the right time.

Definitely agree with you. It was probably an intimate wedding with their respective family. Its feasible also because HB's family were never seen in public. Have anyone seen any pictures of his family?

Out of context, is it really necessary to always state that your opinion or thoughts is from your "delulu" mind? If it's an honest & sincere opinion that come from your heart, own it! Just like one Court Judge said why do you always laugh after answering the questions. It makes one think that you're not answering truthfully. Anyway, to each their own!

• LOL 6

I also tried researching about his family. Nothing. In one of the interviews from a few years back, he said the public knows only about 5-10% of his personal life.:rolleyes:

Regarding the question about tongue action during the reshoot (where SYJ's hair is straighter), I would not be surprised if there was no tongue action at that time. I read a few hundred pages back, that he was sick during the last day of filming. There is a video on YT where his staff greeted him (in his dressing room) after the shooting the last scene of CLOY (complete with Tarpaulin and cake). He thanked his staff and indeed, he looked ill. If he was, indeed sick, he would not put his tongue inside SYJ's mouth, cause of course, he doesn't want her to catch whatever he has.:sweatingbullets:

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blessedchild said:

Agree that he's witty and hilarious lol. Find him quite blunt also, he himself said that when he's in his early 20s. There's one time when the interviewer showed him three photos of him when he was younger and told him that you still looked the same. And his reply was, "This is because we're the same person". I was like LOLOLOL. :sweatingbullets::D

@blessedchild Yes I saw that too, its hilarious. He is so witty and indeed dark humor. Hope we can see more of that.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mdlovesbinjin said:

I also tried researching about his family. Nothing. In one of the interviews from a few years back, he said the public knows only about 5-10% of his personal life.:rolleyes:

Regarding the question about tongue action during the reshoot (where SYJ's hair is straighter), I would not be surprised if there was no tongue action at that time. I read a few hundred pages back, that he was sick during the last day of filming. There is a video on YT where his staff greeted him (in his dressing room) after the shooting the last scene of CLOY (complete with Tarpaulin and cake). He thanked his staff and indeed, he looked ill. If he was, indeed sick, he would not put his tongue inside SYJ's mouth, cause of course, he doesn't want her to catch whatever he has.:sweatingbullets:

But weren't the Swiss scenes shot at the beginning :blink:??

i watched SITH and i don't know YJ opened up her mouth when kissing untill i see CLOY :wub::P plus french kiss really surprised  me

i also watched SITH bts, YJ looked hesitant when JHI try to hold her hand, or kidding around with her off camera

But cloy? BOOM! Koala hugss, fingers interlocking, hugs and soo much moree amd she enjoyed it so much 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

8 minutes ago, mdlovesbinjin said:

i think i noticed HB tongue action during the reshoot at the green screen..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

i watched SITH and i don't know YJ opened up her mouth when kissing untill i see CLOY :wub::P plus french kiss really surprised  me

i also watched SITH bts, YJ looked hesitant when JHI try to hold her hand, or kidding around with her off camera

But cloy? BOOM! Koala hugss, fingers interlocking, hugs and soo much moree amd she enjoyed it so much 

YJ has been always a passive kisser on screen and only allows tongue kisses TWICE in all her 30 projects. No tongue kiss in "April Snow" Love Scene at all, based on my observations.

The 1st tongue kiss was with the 1st one and the 2nd tongue kiss was with the 2nd one. I hope this makes sense. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, TenderLovingCare said:

Out of context, is it really necessary to always state that your opinion or thoughts is from your "delulu" mind? If it's an honest & sincere opinion that come from your heart, own it! Just like one Court Judge said why do you always laugh after answering the questions. It makes one think that you're not answering truthfully. Anyway, to each their own!

I don't think it is necessary but it depends on shippers how they want to express their opinions.

If you ask me,I m sometimes afraid to give out stern statements by framing them as an opinion cause who knows it may be blown out of proportion.This could ultimately harm or lead to defamation of Binjin.Many lurkers are there in this forum thats why we are kind of careful not to blurt out any controversial material..We want to discuss our theories but not at the cost of making them uncomfortable..Thus I think "delulu" is a safe term when we are discussing things without solid proofs.

This was my take regarding your question. Other shippers may have different answer to this.:)

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I don't think it is necessary but it depends on shippers how they want to express their opinions.

If you ask me,I m sometimes afraid to give out stern statements by framing them as an opinion cause who knows it may be blown out of proportion.This could ultimately harm or lead to defamation of Binjin.Many lurkers are there in this forum thats why we are kind of careful not to blurt out any controversial material..We want to discuss our theories but not at the cost of making them uncomfortable..

This was my take regarding your question. Other shippers may have different answer to this.:)

i’m not sure where I read it.  But it said that Hyun Bin was indeed sick during the last day of shooting. And that a few days after, YJ was sick as well. So maybe it did catch up? :blush:

i have to remember though where i read it. 

15 hours ago, Channel20 said:

I notice the HB tounge on zoom out kissing scene in Swiss, someone here post the vid before. But I'm still unable to detect the tounge action on repeat close up kissing scene, although I watch the scene multiple time. Someone do help me clarify please?

Edited by DestinyCLOY
Ups
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, TenderLovingCare said:

Out of context, is it really necessary to always state that your opinion or thoughts is from your "delulu" mind?

In my case I explicitly say that it's only delusion if it is not based on facts. I do that because I see some posts here posted in other platforms, sometimes taken out of context and some shippers take it as the truth. It is my way of protecting our OTP because I don't want to spread rumour based on my observation or opinion.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, DestinyCLOY said:

I have a video that you mean just I don't know how to share it for you:( because the video is in my gallery and not in the form of a link.

Really. I want x2. I ady private DM u. 

I think we shouldn't read much into whether there is french kissing in these scenes or not. At the end of the day, HB and SYJ are professionals and kissing scenes like everything else are heavily choreographed. If they are directed to use tongue they will, if they are told to keep the kiss chaste, they will. I dont think it has anything to do with privacy or comfort. They are actors and this is part of acting. 

I appreciate the work they put into their scenes and the chemistry that oozes from their characters. But like I have always said, its the BTS stuff that should make the shipper heart's content. Everything on camera is acting ;)

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Due to an increase in demand of seeing HB's tongue action in close up scene at the last day of filming.

Here we go!

YJ covered their kiss with her right arm right after HB had made his sneaky move. 

ps: please do not repost this video to other social platforms without my permission. Thanks

Please inform me if you see this video in other social platforms. Thanks

• Like 2
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

But weren't the Swiss scenes shot at the beginning :blink:??

The Swiss reunion kiss was shot at the very beginning in August. But you can clearly see the scene was spliced and with added reshoots that took place in front of the green screen probably in February because SYJs hair looks different in the various cuts of that scene. They probably realized they needed more up close kissing shots so they reshot it. The more you watch that scene the more obvious it is. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, TenderLovingCare said:

Definitely agree with you. It was prob

It is not really necessary but for me, my thoughts regarding BinJin are not the HARD TRUTH though they came from my heart that FANTASIZES/DAYDREAMS about them being in a relationship. I dont want to be dogmatic because in reality I DON’T KNOW them personally and intimately. My opinion reflects what I WANT for them. Let us not forget that nobody here knows the real truth about them. So just chill.:)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2