[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

We have to trust in our core values. Just like HB and SYJ- both have the same core values. You can quickly determine, tell and see that their core values are the same basing on how they deal with everything (rumors, fame etc’s). Finding values through honest introspection. You attract what you are -this to me defines BINJIN. 

Core values is the basis of our  belief system. If we believe in BINJIN and they resonates with us then we don’t have to question and place doubt on our beliefs that they are indeed in a relationship. We’re constantly weighing things against each other. Why do we always have to overthink and complicate things? We don’t have to. We don’t need to fall prey into the web of uncertainties and then go back to that same cycle all over again. Don’t let that values cloud you and overcome by fear and pressure. We are BINJIN shipper. One cannot survive without the other. BIN needs her JIN and JIN needs his BIN, there is no either/or situation with BINJIN. I don’t really care about the naysayers, doubters, cynics, pessimists are saying. It feels right and I trust myself more than anyone else. So, yes I don’t worry about BINJIN, it’s only a matter of time, It’s a waiting game from here on. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Thanks! But I think the party was in Seoul not in Europe although Ice Cream Studio is a Europe-based company.:)

HB is so cute! No wonder Seri told RJH to only drink at home because he is so charming when drunk. Another parallelism between reel and real! Authornim was trolling us!:lol::lol:

true they party in soul but in this video they party after finishing shooting on LN.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can't believe someone in here have a heart speculate and said the word 'breakup' in here, i mean how could you just because you saw her looked skinny :angry: can you imagine? fans started flooded your insta with unnecessary comments, posting and tagging you on inappropiate pictures, whehever you like or comment on your friend's photo, people swarming their ig..

That's why shes not posting, it's solely because of us, if we just chill and go with the flow, she could have been in a better situation.

So please, don't speculate this kinf of thing...

And one more thing, so much evidence, proof and conceete truth but u still trust that one comment out of nowhere? Whats the point of this forum if youre not gonaa believe it anyway..

• Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

I can't believe someone in here have a heart speculate and said the word 'breakup' in here, i mean how could you just because you saw her looked skinny :angry: can you imagine? fans started flooded your insta with unnecessary comments, posting and tagging you on inappropiate pictures, whehever you like or comment on your friend's photo, people swarming their ig..

That's why shes not posting, it's solely because of us, if we just chill and go with the flow, she could have been in a better situation.

So please, don't speculate this kinf of thing...

And one more thing, so much evidence, proof and conceete truth but u still trust that one comment out of nowhere? Whats the point of this forum if youre not gonaa believe it anyway..

What happen?

@Reye_ Ackerman09

@DestinyCLOY

Hi! I think it is best not to bring up this topic again. I do believe that the poster’s intention was not to cast doubts for BinJin. Let us please learn to discard every topic that would bring negativity here and dwell more on anything that will uplift everyone! 

Thank you and happy shipping!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

And yes, my wife and I are in our early 60s, but we don’t feel old, though we’d be retiring in 4 or 5 years time. We are both brown asians, with little tinge of yellow and less white from our parents and grandparents (no racism implied). We’re staying at home  here in B.C. Canada as Covid19 is a super nasty virus to people with health-related  issues.

Need this  ship to dock soon, as I’ll be out of the house as soon as this Pandemic is over.

Cheers everyone. 

Whoaaaaaaaa i love this. Reading this such a post really warm my heart. 

send my regard to your wife and family. Stay safe and healthy. 

:blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 8

Hello, this is my first time here! I hope everybody doing well..im also crazy with Binjin same as u guys..  it must be compulsary now to wrap up my day with any of their videos! And i would like to share what im think about them and why i ship them really hard! Sorry for any wrong grammar here :)

after i saw the rumors and grocery thing, But they denied..

from my point of view, at that time they were really want to know each other.. they dont have enough time and space in korea thats y both of them flew thousand miles to see each other without any friends and family. Both were alone right? But y?they can just bring any of their friends right? Because they want to know each other intimately without any disturbs.. wine and popcorn? Can u imagine? U would not do that if u just friends! Yes they want to hang out, to dine and watch movies , to play golf without anybody else! And thats weird u know.. if they arent dating at that time.. im sure it was a get to know each other process positively..they have feeling to each other and wants to develop more!

from grocery to yj pic posted on 27 jan, a throwback pic Wearing a white dress in la neighbourhood and..She said at media she attended an old friends wedding overthere.. n do you believe shes alone with that attire?? Absolutely not! Hb had accompany her through that time in La..and hb arrived at seoul airport on 24 jan..and i just wow.. wondering how long actually they spend time together in la is just shocked me. Ask myself again did friends did that??Absolutely not..even vast cannot explain further details about the bussiness and promo hb did over there..

So i conclude they went to La to spend their own sweet times together and off course to know each other well..  dating or not.. it was a huge process to begin with.. n thats the reason i ship them..

And i just wondered why syj did not post any of her birthday celebration since then.. its a big why! 

n after bts, couch talk, holding hands under the table.. i believed there were something in between.. For me its okay if they say they are not dating.. but again they dont denied it.. and obviously hb wants syj so bad through that so close yet so far statement..

Once for sure hb is single, syj is single.. hb wants syj, he had shown his true feelings to the world without regret.. and i decide to support hb 100% from that! N im pretty sure syj has open up her heart too!

so lets just keep sailling the ship from now wihout no turning back! Hahaha

Im really sorry for the long post coz i just cant help it!

Edited by 2610Lover
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Whoaaaaaaaa i love this. Reading this such a post really warm my heart. 

send my regard to your wife and family. Stay safe and healthy. 

:blush:

Thanks @Choi sam sook.

Now that this out, BINJIN, please make this old-guy-but-not-yet-a-grandpa, as well as the more senior (don’t be shy) and the younger ones  (don’t understate it too much) on this shipping forum,  happy and resistant to the virus of negative postings!!! ANNOUNCE IT, Please!

Good night/day everyone. Time to get 4 hours of sleep.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

^^ i also came across that article yesterday. Because a few weeks back, i was trying to google Ye Jin’s salary per episode.  

i think her agency, MS team, does not engage in too much publicity? Am I right to think that way? Haha. But they must be really good and nice to Ye Jin for her to really stay with them for such a long time. :wub:  other actors and actresses’ updated salaries can be googled though not sure if it is accurate. Anyhow, I think that Ye Jin is already being paid pretty well and then along came CLOY which further gave it a boost :blush:  

in 2006 they said that she gets paid about 23,000,000.00 KRW per episode. And that was 14 years ago already. 

I believe that given the clout and wonderful reception of Crash Landing On You, it can be a great opportunity for them to be invited (post covid) to countries were CLOY has such a huge following. And even Hollywood perhaps? They both do movies in Korea and both can speak English which I think can also be a plus factor. 

a network executive from my country even made a joke that she’s trying to pull some strings so she can bring the two actors in the Philippines. :lol: I really wish this can happen please please. (Hay, covid). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

Lol. Sorry I don’t post my picture, though just like SEJ’s (aka SYJ) father, I look like HB!!! :lol::lol::lol: Just a little bit of overstatement.:D And I’m not an ex-marine, unlike the two.:sweatingbullets:

Hi there, Sir! I am just overwhelmed by your confession. As a man who has 35 years of married life, do you feel strongly about HB and YJ being in a serious relationship? I’m just curious about a man’s perspective since most of us here are women. I hope you don’t mind my asking:wub: Thanks!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Woowww! How many new CFs are in the bag for our Cowbin! I'm quite sure the same number of offers for CF has been offered to our Cowyejin because of the success of Cloy but seems like no promo item is anywhere to be seen..I wonder why ( wink..wink...)

Happy 600 Binjinnies!!!

Edited by Riri forever
soompi rules
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1