[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I was refraining myself from interruption of any delulu of sort but... ladies, shippers, remember how embarrassed and forgetful HB was during the ring scene in CLOY bts? And how SYJ was teaching him about the "left hand" during rehearsal? Come on. Certainly those two didn't practice anytime before.... and those bts were from January. For me, as much as we wish for the couple to marry, a dignified marriage (not meaning luxurious but just not hidden -cause no reason to hide a lifelong commitment-), a mature love which doesn't tremble with a breeze, which doesn't fear to fade away or to be influenced by external parties... because of the 'commitment to love', 'unconditional dedication to each other', 'immense joy to become one' is what I wish for them to experience and make together. And I am not married, but I couldn't have expressed better if I would have chosen words for myself. For me, BinJin is love and I hope this love grows without end... 

Edited by PiP
  • Like 4
  • Love 16
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Considering SYJ is a Catholic, too, and that, based on the past individual interviews of the two of them, they both don't take the aspect of family, privacy and marriage, lightly? I have no doubt this is their goal, too.

Sorry if I am unable to quote the others to reply to them but let me break down my thoughts on the two other significant topics here ever since I paused the reading 2.5 pages ago, more or less 10 hours ago (yep, this page is THAT fast!):

DELULU

This was the term I honestly found silly at first. TBH, and please don't murder me, I actively sought to use other words - e.g. overactive/wild imagination, fantasy, etc. But as language evolves and words are formed to fit a particular situation, the term has grown on me. I love how self-deprecating it can sound and at the same time, act as a word of caution to anyone reading that when you see the term, it is a disclaimer of sorts and should not be used by any fan or irresponsible media person as a replacement for facts, however much of a legitimate basis is given to support it.

BINJIN FAN TIMELINE

Please allow me a little version of the awesome timelines two or three of you have made here. :)

SEPTEMBER 2019  -  We never heard how he celebrated his birthday during this month so <insert our versions of how the two celebrated>. However, when the two had the Couch Talk (I think this was in September, based on namshin_binjin's timeline on IG) for The Swoon and HB talked about how sees a "Happy Life" as something that's "so near yet so far" and then looking at SYJ, and we see SYJ seemingly digesting what he said, I have a feeling that he might already be thinking of proposing marriage to her, soon. But that, given how he knew her fears and principles in life were, he knew he had to slowly bring up the subject to her.

DECEMBER 2019 (CLOY PRESSCON + KAKAO TALK)  -  By this time, their body language during the presscon (we can see how tender the two are towards each other in videos of this) and HB being playful during the Kakao Chat, we see hints after hints after hints that maybe, just maybe, HB might have already proposed to our SYJ but that she had not given her answer yet because they still had a presscon and interviews, not to mention some crunched-up filming schedules to think about. I mean, no wonder they "laughed off" the dating rumors... they might have laughed those off because both knew they were already headed to something more serious!

BUT...

DECEMBER 23, 2019 (THAT "1MILLION LIKES" PHOTO)  -  ... she might have already said YES to his marriage proposal. I mean, look, if you wanted to go by your agencies' denials, you would have posted NOT A PHOTO OF JUST THE TWO OF YOU FOR CHRISTMAS. It could have been that CLOY Christmas Tree, a group picture with CLOY cast and crew, a selca, or a photo with your friends and parents. But nope! It was a BinJin holiday greeting card.

FEBRUARY 2020  -  they might have registered their marriage, secretly, around VDay, thus the weird cake at the wrap-up party.

MAY 2020 - (IG Post). Another couple picture(?), but because of Social Distancing rule and privacy reason, HB could only be represented by the boy’s head on the painting with HUGE Photoshopped Thumbs-up sign. Miss Son’s picture on foreground with thumbs-up supporting and thanking Covid19 front-liners. ( this notion was posted by somebody last Sat  or Sun on this forum).

My DELULU mind thinks the picture depicts  both mothxr and bxby 

thanking all Covid19 frontliners. If this is too much fantasizing :sweatingbullets: and not in the realm of possibilities, just let me know and I’ll delete it. 

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

MAY 2020 - (IG Post). Another couple picture(?), but because of Social Distancing rule and privacy reason, HB could only be represented by the boy’s head on the painting with HUGE Photoshopped Thumbs-up sign. Miss Son’s picture on foreground with thumbs-up supporting and thanking Covid19 front-liners. ( this notion was posted by somebody last Sat  or Sun on this forum).

The painting at the living area of SYJ has the words "CONVERSATION BORING" to it. She might have belatedly placed that thumbs up sticker to partially cover the word "boring" to not give a wrong impression to the otherwise noble cause of the challenge where she participated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I had a dream last night (must be since I just saw Instagram pics of SYJ and HB) that Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin was at a dinner gathering with his father and some of his relatives at someone else's house. HY was courteous to SYJ, but not overly affectionate. But suddenly his father got news that a relative passed away and they all had to leave. At this point, it was clear that SYJ was considered as part of the family because she left with them to prepare for the funeral. HY led her to the car, and although not overly affection, opens the door for her and guides her in before getting in himself. In my dream mind, I knew for sure they were together because his polite actions on  the surface was just a decoy to their real intimacy.

It's been a while since I've discussed BinJin, but I am still shipping them hard!

• Like 2

I support delulu-ness as much as the next person but....why would they secretly get married in the middle of a grueling 6 month shoot? From what I understand of K-ent, dating news can be “scandalous” but marriage news is almost always celebrated. If/when they reach this final destination, IMO it will be announced and celebrated as it should be B)

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PiP said:

I was refraining myself from interruption of any delulu of sort but... ladies, shippers, remember how embarrassed and forgetful HB was during the ring scene in CLOY bts? And how SYJ was teaching him about the "left hand" during rehearsal? Come on. Certainly those two didn't practice anytime before.... and those bts were from January. For me, as much as we wish for the couple to marry, a dignified marriage (not meaning luxurious but just not hidden -cause no reason to hide a lifelong commitment-), a mature love which doesn't tremble with a breeze, which doesn't fear to fade away or to be influenced by external parties... because of the 'commitment to love', 'unconditional dedication to each other', 'immense joy to become one' is what I wish for them to experience and make together. And I am not married, but I couldn't have expressed better if I would have chosen words for myself. For me, BinJin is love and I hope this love grows without end... 

Hi! I'm not sure why you quoted my post about the timeline but the version I wrote does not say that they got married in December. I believe both are highly principled and professional individuals who would finish first their long-agreed-on work commitments in order to be able to concentrate on their personal lives afterwards.

I mentioned he could have possibly proposed marriage to her in December, and that was when she accepted his proposal. I did not say they got married during that month. I don't know how it is in Korea but I think at some point, following the Kakao Talk in September, he might have already broached the topic to her thus their body language and interaction during the CLOY Presscon in December. And then I said, they could have probably gotten their marriage registered in February 2020... which was around the time CLOY ended, thus the presence of the strange cake at the wrap-up party.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Hi! I'm not sure why you quoted my post about the timeline but the version I wrote does not say that they got married in December. Both are two principled and professional individuals who would finish first their long-agreed-on work commitments in order to be able to concentrate on their personal lives afterwards.

I mentioned he could have proposed marriage to her in December, and that was when she accepted his proposal. I did not say they got married here. I don't know how it is in Korea but I think at some point, following the Kakao Talk in September, he might have already broached the topic to her thus their body language and interation during the CLOY Presscon in December. And then I said, they could have probably gotten their marriage registered in February 2020... which was around the time CLOY ended, thus the presence of the strange cake at the wrap-up party.

Hi! Quote is removed :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lovebirds said:

@jinjin has edited the post to Jan 2020 when they had 2 week break of filming, not Jan 2019. 

I know but still Jan 2020 was still filming period eventhough they had a 2 week break...they were sick too esp YJ...I remember the news of her going to the hospital during that month too.For them to have a wedding in that timeline esp in such situation too...it seems like a rush where they could’ve wait after the filming ended.That’s why I highly doubt it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

The painting at the living area of SYJ has the words "CONVERSATION BORING" to it. She might have belatedly placed that thumbs up sticker to partially cover the word "boring" to not give a wrong impression to the otherwise noble cause of the challenge where she participated.

Could be. But why took  the picture with that painting or poster as background  in the first place? Was it just coz she needed to use the side table? She could have easily moved it to the right (viewers’ perspective) so the blank  wall would be the background. (Am Not  an avid photo taker, just reasoning out).

It could also be she just wanted people to know the pic was taken in her place with the background as the clue, as simple as that.

But It’s a very important pic as lots of her IG followers and fans would  be looking at it.

If she was following the theme of posting couple picture on important occasions (delulu?), then she needed something to represent the other person. Of course we would not have this conv had Jinnie posted instead their pic together doing the thumbs-up. :blush:. I have used up my self imposed limit of asking Jinnie to settle issue caused by my postings, so won’t do it anymore for this.:lol:

i believe both BinJin are bright individuals, methodical,  always generate good ideas to make their films and dramas better, and Jinnie a better picture taker. B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I believe both are highly principled and professional individuals who would finish first their long-agreed-on work commitments in order to be able to concentrate on their personal lives afterwards.

Yes, this is where I land on this every time. They seem to be very wise, grounded people who do not act impulsively. They would want to consider their professional reputations, all previous commitments, family desires, longtime friend involvement, and privacy, so I assume they stay out of the spotlight to avoid lying--which makes good people uncomfortable, even if they have no choice but to do it--and plan for later this year. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow our delulu minds have gone into overdrive the last few pages :lol:

Just for fun, let’s recap and imagine the timeline scenarios

1) Those dates with the hot girl after TN promos 

2) Couple love vibes captured during Cloy Press Conference 

3) And finally this is what we’ve been waiting for: marriage announcement and babies!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

I know but still Jan 2020 was still filming period eventhough they had a 2 week break...they were sick too esp YJ...I remember the news of her going to the hospital during that month too.For them to have a wedding in that timeline esp in such situation too...it seems like a rush where they could’ve wait after the filming ended.That’s why I highly doubt it.

Precisely. We have to somehow be reasonable here when it comes to that particular month.

See, the months of January and February can be particularly cold in the Northern Hemisphere. In South Korea, their winter could go below freezing. Freezing temp is 32 degree F. And that IS already cold. In South Korea, they could go below 5 degree F.

So in as much as I have my personal fantasies regarding that break in CLOY filming, I am constantly pushed towards the idea of how hard that must have been for the cast and crew to film during that month. You see them in coats and outerwear that were shown in the drama. And yet, during the BTS, you also see them wearing an additional jacket or outerwear during rehearsals. So yep. Better to see that break in January as weather-related.

Anyway, if we're to push that wedding theory, @lovelyz is right. There's only one month left before the wrap-up of CLOY.... why rush? I have faith that BinJin are two sensible people who would have waited until after CLOY's done if they had, indeed, wanted to get married. At the earliest, it could have been VDay but it could have been so much later.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

You said 2019 was early, now you have changed your mind to 2020 was still early

It was very unusual for a drama to delay in 2 weeks (new year holidays in Korea) 

Many sweet bts after the 2 week break.

Why HB made very dirtybjokes about “going to bed” in public (very out of his character). Did he want to give us hints. 

Wedding cake at the wrap up party.

They knew that they could not make public announcement right after CLOY (denial again due to JDG incedent in Jan 19)

Anyway, this just my points of view

• Like 2

No no no no!! Binjin can’t already be secretly married! Cuz we shippers need to be there to rejoice with them! LOL! 

But seriously. I don’t think they will do that. From what we know of their personality and also their relationship with family and close friends, they would want to celebrate this occasion with them. Even if they keep it very very private, they’d want to include some of their closest friends besides family, Their friends are all big celebrities so how in the world can they keep it a secret? Even Rain and KTH kept it very private, but it was not a secret cuz media eventually found out.

As for the production delay in Jan 2020, all logic points to weather and also health of the cast and crew. They were all just exhausted! Plus where would they find the time to plan a wedding, even a very small one? 

So, let the Binjin wedding be a wonderful private affair with family and friends, and one which they can announce openly and happily to the world!

• Love 7
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:
Spoiler

@cloyfan yup. I agree. Its not in the nature of HB and SYJ to get hitched abruptly in the middle of a shooting run for a  2 weeks break just so they can married. SYJ lives by the book, plans ahead and who's personality is think before she jumps. HB too. If they can wait for 2yrs to be together, why the rush? Its a celebration of life and new beginnings for both families, they would not let their parents go thru a rush wedding. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

It was very unusual for a drama to delay in 2 weeks (new year holidays in Korea) 

Many sweet bts after the 2 week break.

Why HB made jokes about “going to bed” in public (very out of his character), intertwined fingers.

Wedding cake at the wrap up party.

They knew that they could not make public announcement right after CLOY (denial again due to JDG incedent in Jan 19)

Anyway, this just my points of view

It is unusual but it’s possible too but most likely for the sake of the actor/actress health condition...as I said they’re both professional and I’m sure they won’t put themselves in a situation where it seems like it’s a rush wedding too...getting married while still in the mid of a project where they knew it would be a tiring and exhausted month to do it.But anyway,this is my opinion too so it’s okay to have a diff one but to me it seems more realistic that they’re planning their marriage after the filming ended.And they’re always sweet during BTS as for the ‘wedding cake’ maybe it’s just an advance gift/celebration from cloy staff who knows right but this is all an assumption.Only time will tell.We’ll just have to wait and see to find the real truth.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

As for the production delay in Jan 2020, all logic points to weather and also health of the cast and crew. They were all just exhausted! Plus where would they find the time to plan a wedding, even a very small one? 

Agreed. They filmed up until the day before the finale weekend. The production was cutting it very very close. Delays were due to frigid weather. Why would HB and SYJ be in any kind of rush to get married at that moment? Honestly, I'm not sure why the obsession of them being married anyway. I'd just be happy knowing they are together and happy. If and when they decide to take the next step is entirely up to them. :)

• Love 4
  • Thanks 4

It doesn’t matter it was in Feb 2020 or Mar 2020, but I also support the theory that  BinJin probably has secretly registrered their marriage as they might don’t want to wait for too long (until after Baeksang). They may hold a private wedding with family and friends after they make public announcement 

They have been knowing each other since mid 2017

1 hour ago, lovebirds said:

Why HB made very dirtybjokes about “going to bed” in public (very out of his character). Did he want to give us hints. 

Maybe it was a plea to Jinnie to allow him that ‘privilege’ (as a friend with privilege!) prior to the wedding? :DLol. But Jinnie was firm and said, “Just” be content to “look at me! Look at me.” :angry::D

This shipping business is making me a gossip monger! :lol:

• LOL 11