[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, rosy said:

Delulu mode on: Just wonder HB will visit his close friend more often at her villa or building. 

Her friendly reaction towards paparazzis whom follow BinJin (Mongolia trip)

Paparazzi are always watching their every moves as they want to capture something exclusive shots from these two. So i guess its hard for the couple to visit each other's camp at daytime:blush:...at midnight maybe :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Even down to the dimples..

1 hour ago, HaiKamiL said:

The resemblance is mind blowing! :w00t: Or should I call it destiny? :wub:

Wow I've never seen a clear photo of SYJ's dad until now.  Both of them are handsome :D The photos I saw before were kind of blurry. They look like a father and a son.. this is crazy. No wonder SYJ was so interested in HB. Kudos to binjingrocery on IG who managed to dig out so much information!

11 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

And that is Jang dong gun teasing  him by took his phone. If i’m not mistaken JDG is his close friend. And from what i see here base on their gesture JDG and HB is quite close, like big brother to his younger brother Kinda close. 

11 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

WHY my delulu mind tells  me that JDG  tease him coz he knows something whats going on in his phone and have  look at  HB gesture Hmmmmm... i recognize that gesture as something like your friend will get caught coz he hiding something.

I want to know how this phone grabbing has started! Does anyone have the full video link? Or is there no English subs again? :( and I agree he looks like he wants his phone back NOW because maybe there are lots of secrets on his phone:D Maybe there are lovey dovey sweet messages of him and SYJ. I wonder if they took many selfies together in the past lol because if they have dated since 2018 fall then there should be a lot of photos of them together including their meeting in 2019 Jan in L.A. etc. Anyways I'm happy for them :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

the compilation of our lovely couple simkoong interview and press con during TN day.. its like a treasure :wub:

Tku for the link.

You know what we should thanks to the Director of The Negotiation for setting up their together. :wub: 

After the CLOY effect, I still interesting with their press conf or their interview. I even re-watch all of that again. never getting bored!

The agency shouldn't blame us right? their chemistry is too good to be true.

Anyway, I guess it happened during MOTA right? HB's hair cut is the same with Zinu.

• Like 3

Hello @Helena or any shipper familiar with K-ent: I wd like to understand what could be in store for BinJin in Korea, if and when they announce their happy news. When K-actors get married, does their fandom shrink substantially? Do fans follow their private lives after marriage? Of course, our BinJin are a mega-combo and not just any actor-couple, so I’d like to believe they don’t need to fall in line with all the “norms” of K-ent but would appreciate knowing the landscape BinJin will be facing post-marriage.

Btw, did I recall correctly that there was a private party for a smaller group at SYJ’s house after the CLoY wrap-up party? No news came from that?

About 1 week or so before the start of filming on “Bargaining”, one of the senior shippers here posted that HB was reading this thread. I asked how she could tell but understandably, she didn’t want to elaborate. After all, I’m a stranger to her and might be a crackpot fan who could something stupid with that info (I also hope it wasn’t a joke) but I have long believed that HB would randomly, occasionally and anonymously come into this thread. It’s purely my guess but I do feel that BinJin are interested to know fans feel about their coupling. They won’t be influenced by fans’ views but are interested to know. And my take on that is that there is interest because there is a relationship going on. I felt encouraged.

Back to the future, is it really unlikely that a new BinJin movie will be made let’s say in 2021? Hard to imagine K-ent would ignore the huge popularity of BinJin and not plan a new show for them to star in. Aside from pure talent, just look at their smouldering looks. Why waste this?

hbsyj-Smoulder.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

corrected me if i’m wrong this looks like “rampant” stage greeting. And that is Jang dong gun teasing  him by took his phone. If i’m not mistaken JDG is his close friend. And from what i see here base on their gesture JDG and HB is quite close, like big brother to his younger brother Kinda close. 

WHY my delulu mind tells  me that JDG  tease him coz he knows something whats going on in his phone and have  look at  HB gesture Hmmmmm... i recognize that gesture as something like your friend will get caught coz he hiding something.

@Yanny62 Apparently the Chinese fans managed to find out the story. The fans said they can’t see HB face clearly so JDG used his phone to shine the light on his face. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

13 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

I remember during the Rampant VIP greetings that SYJ also attended, Hyun Bin looked at the audiences many times and he did not even wink his eyes for a very long time, sometimes with beautiful and eager smiles. I guessed he was smiling with SYJ sitting down there, and I remember there was once or twice, JDG also looked at the audiences where Hyun Bin was looking and smiled as if he understood why his close brother Hyun Bin was acting like that. This clip may show that JDG took Bin's phone and he appeared to know something secret (maybe some secret messages exchaged with SYJ) which made Hyun Bin so shy, haha. I just used my logical thinking associated with a delulu mind. Cheers :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

19 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

the compilation of our lovely couple simkoong interview and press con during TN day.. its like a treasure :wub:

Not sure if anyone noticed SYJ and the Director's reaction (at 5.25) and HB's  face to the MC's question  (start at 5.39) ...it has been repeated several times.

The MC's reply is interesting: "It's over with the word "meal"

The video in vimeo is longer than the one in youtube (link provided in youtube: https://vimeo.com/409705803

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Giang said:

I remember during the Rampant VIP greetings that SYJ also attended, Hyun Bin looked at the audiences many times and he did not even wink his eyes for a very long time, sometimes with beautiful and eager smiles. I guessed he was smiling with SYJ sitting down there, and I remember there was once or twice, JDG also looked at the audiences where Hyun Bin was looking and smiled as if he understood why his close brother Hyun Bin was acting like that. This clip may show that JDG took Bin's phone and he appeared to know something secret (maybe some secret messages exchaged with SYJ) which made Hyun Bin so shy, haha. I just used my logical thinking associated with a delulu mind. Cheers :D

@Yanny62

@Onewaytrain    JDG used HB phone or JDG own phone? 

@Giang ahh do you have the vid? 

My heart flutter whenever I see them twinning stuffs at some point. My delulu mind can imagine them wearing twinning stuffs in real life. :wub: I wonder if HB is into twinning thing or not. hahaha

Anyway, not sure if this has been posted before. I've watched their Live chat interview in Kakao. There is a big tarot card reading for each of their character in CLOY for 2020. I just giggled that the 2020 prediction for Ri Jeong Hyeok is somewhat related to HB. 'There is secret woman that he needs to protect. When the love signals come, don't deny but receive it.' Not sure if its the exact translation. In real life, HB is protecting SYJ for not coming to public as a couple. But hopefully when the right time comes. They will not deny their love for each other anymore. ^_^

Screenshot-20200422-132459.jpg

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@joyxxdz oh my heart, that's so sweet of HB. He seemed to wait for his close friend everywhere at TN filming set, after NT stage greeting at the point outside the bus, drop off point outside the airport...perhaps was going to wait all his life for the right woman to come at the right time, my delulu mind :wub: He's 100% RJH.

• Like 3
  • Love 5