[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, citron said:
Son Ye Jin was the first female cover model for Korean version of men’s magazine Esquire, 23th annivesary issue. She looks so sexy 

HB might be really proud of his love :)

Wow!!! look at those well-toned and firm legs of SYJ... benefits of long-time TRX....

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6

1 hour ago, nightskye said:

In other news, how heart fluttering are their embraces? She’s so smol and he’s so big and tol :wub: Despite the height difference, she fits so naturally and beautifully against him that they could literally just stand there hugging each other and I would still consider it amazing content. CLOY masterpiece PERIOD!

These heart fluttering embraces are putting a smile on my face as I speak. They're just soooooo cute together...

1 hour ago, nightskye said:

I remember that one dude on the show that talked about the rumours saying that they probably went out with face masks the first time and weren’t caught so they didn’t wear the masks after that. Makes sense to me since all I saw around them in the grocery pics were white people and they’re not that well known outside of Asia, so they likely said screw it, let’s shop like normal people.

I was thinking otherwise. I think they might have shopped together before and not got caught but not sure if they really wore face masks from the start.  Because they probably would stand out more when wearing face masks and caps, plus HB is tall. As you can see even when this covid pandemic is going on worldwide, Americans don't really like to wear face masks or maybe it's just my impression of them I might be wrong.

4 hours ago, Restless said:

"Over the years, the happiest I've seen him in his interviews were all with Ye Jin."

I'm a new fan so I wouldn't know. But it's good to have an insight from long time fans as they know him more than I do. Reading this comment makes me very happy for them!

3 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

Anyway, I found this on IG. Weren’t they so cute when they were little? I hope one day we can see their wedding photos on the news and soon seeing them having either twins or little Binnie or Jinnie. :wub:

Same here they're soo cute.. HB is cute with his brother. Look at how he hugs him. YJ and her sister are acting funny and cute together too. I hope their relationship are still close. They're busy actors so they might not be able to spend that much time together..

• Like 5

14 hours ago, B.J Shopper said:

The Swoons: Compliment Me

I strongly believe SYJ meant popular music band Secret Garden as she said that there were many sad scenes & mixed feelings in Switzeland and that's why she had to listen sad songs from Secret Garden to create mood.

Moreover, she said something that chemistry can not be fake & she will act upon who is her costar.

So I think she also needs to do research about every of her costar to understand their way of acting. Maybe that's why she is called chemistry master, as she acts so well & shippable with every of her costar. (HB is special for sure)

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

@nightskye  Nice analysis on why Binjin has actually planned for the LA trip and why it couldn't have been just a coincidence. :D Just one question though, about wearing a mask at the grocery in US, isn't that not normally done even for celebrities (unlike in Asia). I am asking cuz of the recent Covid19 situation and I read how wearing a mask is not a usual practice in the US. So maybe Binjin never near any masks there, just caps and dark glasses to remain inconspicuous. 

Yeah, non-Asian celebs typically never wear masks but I think just to be safe, BJ may have done so at the beginning. Plus, it’s L.A. - everyone just whatever the hell they want, LOL. If they didn’t wear masks though, they must’ve been more careful about their appearance - in the pics, you can see SYJ wearing dark glasses but HB isn’t, so maybe they toned it down? Either way, you can tell from their body language (and HB’s glare at the person who took the photos) that they didn’t expect anyone to catch them so they must’ve felt comfortable enough to shop together and risk the exposure. 

@Yanny62 Honestly, people in L.A. do whatever the hell they want and there’s celebs everywhere so the people are used to them who knows but yeah, like I said above, maybe they never wore masks and just wore other coverups. Just the fact that they went out though, says a lot about their dynamic, which is the main point right? :wub:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Annabelle said:

Hello!  First time here from Canada.  I will be 65 soon, a widow with one special needs child the same age as BinJin’s.  I have never watched K-drama before - CLOY was my first!  BUT, I enjoy North America’s celebrity gossips and have watched all the “romance series”, specifically the Bachelor franchise and even had a ten-year old blog to encourage Bachelor fans in the USA and Canada.

Let me say this with all sincerity - it is so refreshing to see the “old-fashioned” romance in Binjin in both reel and real life.

More importantly, I have so much respect for their fans.  Your “politeness” and “respectful love”  for Binjin would be considered unbelievably “kind” here in North America where everyone who lives a public life is opened to bullying and criticisms.

I was first awestruck by Hyun Bin because I cannot imagine how such a handsome fellow could be single at 38.  The more I read about him, the more admiration I developed for him, Korean male actors and the Korean culture,

Then I read about SYJ....and ended up admiring her “glass beauty”.  I am of Filipino ethnicity with Chinese blood and looked very Chinese.  I have been told I looked Chinese, Japanese and lately more Korean.  After SYJ and all the beautiful Korean women, I will now consider it a positive feedback to be considered I look like one☺️

Furthermore, CLOY and BINJIN made me be “in love with love” again.  I smile at every little posts you make of their loving gestures.  When a small gaze from HB to SYJ make your heart flutter and believe in love again it gives hope and positivity when it is most needed,

Such a contrast is needed by these jaded Canadian-Filipino eyes.   

Thank you BINJIN for demonstrating love in its finest form in reel and real life.  And to all the fans - you are the most supportive and most polite,

Let us continue to spread positive BINJIN karma......if we believe in it, it will happen in its own timeline.  And I do thank and pray for them everyday now.....God will always listen to a hopeless romantic widow☺️

Welcome to this thread! It is so lovely to read your post above about Binjin. And thank you for your prayers for Binjin. 

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

BinJin might have gone to Pavilions premium supermarket, which is located in a luxury residential area, near Holywood

The 2 trolleys look similar, and one of them can be seen from the map near the IG photo posted by SYJ

649435fegy1gdwys79hinj20ge0jg4az.jpg

649435fegy1gdwyrnl6kcj20hi0ncgno.jpg

649435fegy1gdwyrnypouj20mh0taaff.jpg

649435fegy1gdwyrohgv7j20u0062wgv.jpg

Credits: Weibo

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 9

49 minutes ago, Annabelle said:

I do thank and pray for them everyday now.....God will always listen to a hopeless romantic widow

Dear Annabelle, messages like yours fall from the sky like a gift... As you are thankful and pray for them, I just prayed for you :)

• Like 6

So proud of CLOY!! It has been featured YET AGAIN in top series to watch internationally in a US top news media - this time it's Washington Post. Our YSR/ SYJ was even featured in the main picture!

.https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2020/04/16/fauda-money-heist-international-tv-shows/

Found these wonderful combined pictures of Binjin on tweeter! Binjin fans are soooo creative! If you want to see the whole series, just click on one of the tweet and follow the whole thread of replies.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4

47 minutes ago, PiP said:

Dear Annabelle, messages like yours fall from the sky like a gift... As you are thankful and pray for them, I just prayed for you :)

Thank you for your prayers.  Binjin deserves our prayers because they just bring so much love and hope to all of us  :)

• Like 6
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Helena said:

There are usually post drama interviews, but our leads turned them down (so we only got stuffs on the supporting cast).

Yup! We can only see from the supporting cast. For sure they realize this series got a huge amount of viewer internationally since we all lock down in our house (the luck must be on their side)  maybe their plan is they will come out at the baeksang award but since it probably got postponed then idk anymore hahahaha

most of everyone at cloy started a new project even upil’s father hahaha then i realize only SYJ left unemployed, she might be slow down her movement or preparing for something owwhhh i wish!   

Oh well.. At the end of the day i just have to believe with no news is good news..

Happy weekend ya’ll, stay inside, always be happy 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Another compilation of hugs + side hugs of them. Below the first tweet are all their hug screencaps. This post makes me so happy and seeing these screenshots make me miss the drama.. :heart:

5 hours ago, Helena said:

1 yoon seri's bodyguard's face
2 yoon seri's patient wear fashion
3 Bodyguard movie yoon seri's bodyguard
4  romance/dating rumours
5 The Issue
6 first love
7 Ralph

I remembered this!  The director or scriptwriter definitely knows something is going on. Why would they include 7 Ralph in the search entry. :lol: Thanks for the reminder! @Helena I hope it is possible to compile Helena's articles and information on a separate thread so that new and old shippers can refer back to it .....

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

So proud of CLOY!! It has been featured YET AGAIN in top series to watch internationally in a US top news media - this time it's Washington Post. Our YSR/ SYJ was even featured in the main picture!

.https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2020/04/16/fauda-money-heist-international-tv-shows/

Wow CLOY is gaining more international recognition by the day. It's been 2+ month but it's still been talked about everyday. I really think they didn't expect this much popularity...it totally surpasses the popularity of their other dramas!

• Like 9
  • Love 1

@Wendybe So glad you got to watch her MITH episode and your analysis is fantastic! It’s extremely rare to see a top actress (especially a movie actress) on a variety show where you’re expected to be funny and silly since it might damage their image. But YJ really had no problem engaging with the cast members and being her natural, hilarious and competitive self. As a new YJ stan, it was her appearance on here that made me realize what a beautiful soul she truly is; how despite all of her achievements, she was still so humble and generous at heart. Suffice to say, watching these episodes made me a lifelong fan of hers right away :wub:

Also, how gorgeous is her house??? She’s got an expensively classic yet rustic vibe going on that I absolutely adore.

• Like 4
  • Love 14

wow. thank you for your information about their time of schedule. I just watched their movie all this time (of course I do work at home  while watch their movie). And wondering where was actually they filming since The Negotiation. 

Edited by Sukma Anggraini
there is picture

10 hours ago, Helena said:

2018-06-01 ~ 2018-12-29] TV drama ‘Memories of Alhambra‘ (Hyun Bin) filming

OMG .. Alhambra took 7 months to finish shooting. Now that is something gruelling. And still HB chose another challenging drama just 2-3 months after finishing Alhambra. Either he was too enthusiastic to work with Son Yejin again, in a rom-com so much that he didn't want to let go of this chance come whatever hardwork he needs to do. Or the script was so magnificent that it would have been a waste to let it pass. According to me , both situations are possible. Between his discharge from the military towards the end of 2012 and  CLOY filming ,he was focussed mainly on movies and had only two dramas Hyde ,Jekill (2015) and MOTA (2018-19).  This proves how determined he is to go to any length to be( work)  with his lady again. :wub:And yeah good script is a bonus. Same goes to SYJ. For most part of her drama career she had atleast two years gap in two consecutive dramas which is not the case with CLOY.

@Yanny62 I watched those hugging photos and was rewinding the scenes in my head and I lost count :tounge_xd:. They hugged more than twenty times directly or indirectly....And here my pervy mind goes wishfully thinking even if half of those got converted to kisses that were filmed with perfect angles :naughty:. I don't have problem with the kisses from the actors'  part. They did it perfectly and only the cameraman and editor ruined the moments for us by showing weird angles. Don't know what were they trying to hide ...:ph34r:..OOPs I remembered it is PG-13 and the director didn't want to corrode young minds ..lol.. whereas the majority of the local audiences were females in their 30s and 40s..:phew:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, ingrocerieswetrust said:

"why is it that they are more active after TN than now, after CLOY?" 

It also seems to me that there are more presscon/talkshow/roadshow to promote TN  but not as much for CLOY... is it normal?

Yes, it's normal. In Korea, they spent more time in promoting films than in their dramas. Usually they get 2 months in promoting their movies. Korean drama only promotes a little. There could have other reasons why aside from the Covid outbreak they didn't had an interview after their successful drama, I would have love that. 

• Like 2