[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

if i go shopping with my bestfriend for 18 years which is a guy,

i think we will share the trolley, we very close, we both married by the way,

but we knew each other when we're both single....

but i don't french kiss, or koala hug, touching non stop, or doing whatever like

this two peoples, that why i've believe they in love, especially they admitted that they're close

to each other.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Yes, it's normal. In Korea, they spent more time in promoting films than in their dramas. Usually they get 2 months in promoting their movies. Korean drama only promotes a little. There could have other reasons why aside from the Covid outbreak they didn't had an interview after their successful drama, I would have love that. 

Ah thank you very much for your explanation, @Helena and @Ri Se Ri :)  It does make me feel a bit relief. I guess like @Choi sam sook  said, no news is good news. 

I hope HB's shoot for Bargaining goes smoothly and wishing that our lovely SYJ might show public support too, to tease us the shippers.. hehe... food truck? maybe? one can only hope! 

Edited by ingrocerieswetrust
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Helena said:

I’m 100% sure their grocery photos were taken at Ralphs (I don’t know/care which location they went to) instead of Pavilions. I am familiar with both supermarkets.

Can you please check your inbox? I've just sent you a message

(reposting from page

Movies and TV dramas are very different; a TV Drama would air every week while a 2-hour movie consists of many promotional activities spread out over a period of time (just like all those TN events we saw) starting weeks before its release to its theatrical run.

There are usually post drama interviews, but our leads turned them down (so we only got stuffs on the supporting cast afterwards).  

@Helena all your inputs are very much valuable and appreciated. Just wanted to ask if HB or YJ granted a post TV drama interview in their almost 20 years of career? If so..in what drama projects?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

@Helena all your inputs are very much valuable and appreciated. Just wanted to ask if HB or YJ granted a post TV drama interview in their almost 20 years of career? If so..in what drama projects?

Yes. YJ did a few interviews after SITR ended. She even mentioned HB in the interviews talking about shooting TN with him.

HB also had had a lot of interviews when Secret Garden wrapped up just because he would be enlisted shortly after the work.

It was quite rare for the two leads to reject all the post TV drama interviews when the drama itself received so much recognition and praise, not to mention CLOY was even record-breaking.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

the search terms were:
1 yoon seri's bodyguard's face
2 yoon seri's patient wear fashion
3 Bodyguard movie yoon seri's bodyguard
4  romance/dating rumours
5 The Issue
6 first love
7 Ralph

all related to on and off issues of binjin and riri. At first i thought it was hust body guard (whitney houston) movie... but then i found out it could probably this

Bodyguard movie

can’t help but smile with all this low key binjin details from cloy :ph34r::sweat_smile:

• LOL 14

1 hour ago, mcavalerio said:

. We saw and witness their intimate moments even as short as their intent gazing, tugging of coats, head grabbing, hand holding.  I hope they enjoy their time together and continue to give each other joy.  

Nicely said. From the timeline given , it also appear that they spent more private time together in 2019 coz both only did 1 project which was CLOY. 

I really hope they continue to nurture their relationship in 2020 despite the setback from Covid 19

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Annyeong chingus! I tried to watch a new kdrama today but I couldn't finish the first 20 minutes. I'm still thinking about CLOY so I end up watching it again hahaha (maybe 6 month rule is real :lol:)

It's the first time I knew about that search terms used in their drama (since I can't read Hangul), I was wondering about their reactions when they saw/read that. Maybe there are more hints in the drama like the number 22...

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, cheesenb said:

It was quite rare for the two leads to reject all the post TV drama interviews when the drama itself received so much recognition and praise, not to mention CLOY was even record-breaking.

Yeah I hoped to see more of their interview after CLOY finished airing, but perhaps it's partly because of the virus so they rejected all the post TV drama interviews? Or maybe the NK/SK conflict was still kind of ongoing back then? I'm not sure...

4 hours ago, eLizza said:

@Yanny62 I watched those hugging photos and was rewinding the scenes in my head and I lost count :tounge_xd:. They hugged more than twenty times directly or indirectly....And here my pervy mind goes wishfully thinking even if half of those got converted to kisses that were filmed with perfect angles :naughty:. I don't have problem with the kisses from the actors'  part. They did it perfectly and only the cameraman and editor ruined the moments for us by showing weird angles. Don't know what were they trying to hide ...:ph34r:..OOPs I remembered it is PG-13 and the director didn't want to corrode young minds ..lol.. whereas the majority of the local audiences were females in their 30s and 40s..:phew:

@eLizza Yeah it is PG-13 as mentioned earlier and HB's tongue can be seem sticking into YJ's mouth close up as seen in the billbill video so they have to edit all those in weird angles.  My pervy mind is hoping they are doing all their retake kiss scenes, and the missing bed scenes and shower scenes at YJ's place :lol: They deserve a break and recharge and cuddling with each other after long hours and long months of filming in the cold weather!

5 hours ago, Wendybe said:

After watching this show, I must say that she’s such a precious person. She can make you flutter the moment she appears with her eye smile (yes yes HB-ssi, I know I shouldn’t be fooled by that). She makes you respect her, but at the same time she’s really friendly, fun and nice. She’s also humble, modest and sweet. 

I think both YJ and HB are nice people in real life and serious about their jobs so I grew to love them as professional actors.  They are also helpful to the new actors and always seeking to take on challenging roles. Other stars have also made good comments about them too.  I know because in SITR his costar mentioned he is never this happy filming in a drama.. I'm thinking because he was filming with YJ and she can spread positivity around her. Plus the crew was nice.  Her positivity seems contagious. Look how she opened up shy HB and now HB is being more funny and relaxed in his interviews. Some HB fan on facebook said HB used to be less outgoing and he was shy to shake hands with his fans back then and now he's more open up to fans and gave more fan services, and another person commented maybe because he became happier after he met YJ.. but I cannot confirm if this statement is true because I don't know HB pre negotiation times (before 2017) if any long term HB fans could confirm it that would be great (by DM is good too)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, shazbinjin said:

Just something positive to brighten up your day! :wub:

During this bts, at the end of the video, both of them were smiling toward each other while holding hands together (their gaze were so much in love) and suddenly, they realized they were shooting, so they let go of their hands...awwhh my delulu mind always noticed small...:')

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cris_feliz said:
  Hide contents

hi guys may i know what chingus mean? you can dm me the answer if you want hehe..im new to korean culture/vocabulary just for the love of cloy and binjin..Thanks guys<3

21 minutes ago, 빈진 Stan said:

It means "friends"

Adding onto this, it is typically used between same age people. This is what "same age friends" is (BinJin :kiss_wink:). People of different ages who call each other chingus either don't care about hierarchy or are really close and the term is used affectionately (the older person is the one that gives consent). Usually oppa/unnie is used when addressing an older person. If you try to call someone older than you your chingu when they are not extremely close to you, you will likely offend them because of how important seniority is. 

Edited by blackbeannoodle
  • Like 5

Secret is secret:D

So, if they are in a relationship (Let's hope and pray that they are) and they want to kept it as a secret for the meantime, then they won't tell usB)

Let's just relax while waiting for our dreams for/about them will come trueB):D

Ps. Sorry for the grammar. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 3

10 minutes ago, M C said:
Secret is secret:D

So, if they are in a relationship (Let's hope and pray that they are) and they want to kept it as a secret for the meantime, then they won't tell usB)

Let's just relax while waiting for our dreams for/about them will come trueB):D

Ps. Sorry for the grammar. 

I don't know if someone posted this already, I just can't help it because this is like a continuation to my post:lol:

This video is amazingB)

Edited by M C
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11