[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 4/19/2020 at 9:42 AM, Choi sam sook said:

To me HB tried to claim what’s mine. Even the mc a bit suprise. 

HB has always wanted to tell to the whole world that SYJ is my woman, in my opinions

She showed off her sexy body on the same day, in the evening 3/9 at Seoul Award

f5d2ddb8bab9fa8fcf7f360b41cd3303.jpg

On 22/9

syjb11.jpg

On 4/19/2020 at 10:59 AM, binniejinniecultivator said:

Agree with you! YJ loves to wear sexy outfits ('cause why not when they're toned & sexy, right?") She knows that

That, to me, is Boyfriend Energy. Haha.

Yes, SYJ always likes to wear sexy & short dresses as she has such a beautiful body figure & sexy legs.

10-8450-1536056120.jpg?w=0&h=0&q=100&dpr

Spoiler

2010081301954_0.jpg

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

If it was just a guy friend/co-star, to me, it would be quite out of bounds 'cause "i wore this to show my legs, why are you limiting me?" That, to me, is Boyfriend Energy. Haha.

Yaassssssssssss hahahahahaha

*cheers

• Thanks 1

SYJ has just liked her friend IG post & made a comment with hearts emojis. So she is fine I guess. 

I notice that SYJ seems to be so generous in giving hearts emojis to her friends on IG, but not to HB in KakaoChat (just 1, while HB gave her 3)

SYJ should write a book about “The Art Of Seduction” :) as HB is so smitten with her & not shy of showing his love for her in public

D7-F80473-2344-4996-9556-B3-E022-B7-D432
  • Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Tomorrow she will posted something on her IG i guess  :kiss:

Maybe, as she might do not want to bother her friends

SYJ fans start liking & commenting her comment on Umjeewon’s post (56 minutes ago) as they are hungry for her updates 

They did the same on SYJ’s comment on Yoonah’s IG last time & SYJ posted the plant on her own IG one date later 

The stalking level is amazing haha, fans trace every single comments that she made on her friend IG & follow her friends’ IG too

A3233-A75-2-F90-42-C2-9545-CDEAACB6-F6-B

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rosy said:

Maybe!

SYJ fans start liking & commenting her comment on Umjeewon’s post as they are hungry for her updates 

They did the same on SYJ’s comment on Yoonah’s IG last time & SYJ posted the plant on her own IG one date later 

The stalking level is amazing haha, fans trace every single comments that she made on her friend IG & follow her friends’ IG too

Yeahhhh i notices that as welll hahahahahahhaha

• LOL 3

On 3/16/2020 at 11:23 AM, AnnieCheesecake said:

''Ri Jeong Hyeok mirrored her gestures without thinking many times." RJH a.k.a Hyun Bin :joy::

Reveal hidden contents

They indeed look so good together. Mirroring is life...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

3 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

She likes 3 photos today, told ya’all girls someone feeling a bit bored to day. 

YJ is bored & don't have company as her "close friend" is busy filming! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

i just wondered why everytime YJ is being invited as a guest, everyone was like tongue tied and shocked, like there's a butterfly in their stomach i wonder why and i wonder how beautiful she is in person that made everyone felt shocked and speechless hahahaha..just watched infinity challenge, masters house and i forgot the other one show plus there's an interview too where the interviewer was tongue tied, all of those shows that she guested, the interviewers were so crazy while seeing her HAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 2