[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, citron said:

I think that is SYJ’s smart strategy “you must play hard to get me” to make HB smitten. How cool she was when she gave the cute compliment to him & how happy & shy he was when he listened the compliment. She know well how to play it cool 

Moreover, remember how excited HB was to see SYJ’s compliments by grabbing the card from her hands in Swoon video

Regarding kakao chat, SYJ didn’t send back a heart emoji to HB right after he had sent a heart emoji to her, just a funny emoji. But HB had to send a “sad face” emoji after that & then SYJ sent back an okay emoji & a heart emoji to make him smile & happy. SYJ definitely knows how to make HB fall harder for her as she just gives him a little bit & makes him wanna get more & more.

Men likes challenging & chasing by nature

Very insightful on the Kakao chat!  This clearly explains the emojis sent.  :-)

Edited by aicila
to comply with the rules

3 hours ago, loveintheair said:

I am very curious. You are talking about their timeline of 2018, just before the promotional tour for TN, right? I didn't know that he started filming MOTA that early. 

Yep, 2018! It was reported MOTA started filming in Spain first at that time, then started filming in Hungary and Slovenia in August :) 

3 hours ago, binjinunnie said:

We don’t know who accompanied her in the cruise. In one of the videos uploaded on her IG account, you can hear a girl laughing in the background. But, I also think (and want to believe) that HB was there, too. She didn’t post any group pics after the photoshoot with her stylists. They were in the same region, after all (i’m imagining the probability in real-life because i live in singapore and we can take a train to malaysia) so HB going to France to visit SYJ seems likely given that they have worked in The Negotiation months before and HB was single by then. We’re not sure if they’re officially together during this time but we can assume that this Europe trip was one of the reasons for the pinky atmosphere during TN promotions in August-Sept 2018 :)

Same, i'm letting my delusional mind run with the possibility that he was there too. it's really easy to travel within Europe, even from country to country. Shoppers (including me) have really been sleuthing through all her companion's IG's. I fell for her initial trick that she was in France even in July, but those were old pics from June (as seen from her team's IG). 

I just hope they really met up. It would explain so much of their already prominent skin ship (protective touches, etc) and "early stage couple" atmosphere during the TN promos! :wub:

• Awesome 5
  • Thanks 2

I really don't think HB and SYJ began their flirtation until the Negotiation promos in early August. She said so herself they hadn't seen each other for awhile during one of the promo interviews. And it makes sense to me because what we saw during those interviews were two people who were just starting to realize that the attraction was mutual - the nervousness, the shy smiles, the hesitation to touch at times. It had all the signs of the beginning of a romance

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

OMG look at this ...

Binnie indeed pays attention on his girl”FRIEND” seems like he’s so curious about what she’s checking on her phone bsjsnsmsks :joy:

He’s so attentive towards his close friend, what a amazing friend Yejin had don’t u guys agree? LOL

Spoiler

YES , I edited this post 

I previously had uploaded here some pics  of Yejin from YOUNGLIM new catalog , but since that we can’t post things here with a short period of time ‘cause are against Soompi rules , I preferes to post this instead.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Thank you for the Esquire interview piece, really love it. I love HB even more now because he is smart, knows what he wants, and have determination to achieve what he wants. This interview showed that he's actually a very mature and intellect person and have a determined mindset. I love smart people, they fill my cups with who they are, not what they want people to see, and his elaboration on how he sees himself not a public figure is really enlightening. I would say he's my Asian Benedict Cumberbatch! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

I saw this just now. I also never noticed his hands were really close to her upper body lol... they REALLY are "very close friends" hmmm :naughty: anyone noticed this before? I post this in case some of you haven't seen this.

There's definitely something between them... normal co-stars will usually avoid unnecessary body contacts like this.. and it's HB... he wouldn't risk his career like putting his hand too close to her chest, if he's just a colleague I mean.  The back hug as well..

The testosterone level is high for the Sangnamja, no wonder he is a Sangnamja LOL! :naughty:  :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Q: Which part of the future do you want to go?

A: I just want to be able to go to the end of this drama right now.
Q: At the end of Crash Landing of Love?
A: Yeah. If only I could just see the time when the drama is just over .... (Laugh)
Q: Why? Because you want to know what the reaction is?
A: I'm curious. I'm curious about everyone’s reaction. I'm also curious about how my acting would be. Even if you can go back to the past and change something you don't like, there's no guarantee that it's going to work.
Q: When I asked if you wanted to go back to the past, I thought perhaps, there could be regrets which make you think you want to do differently. Or alternatively, it could be that at that time, there was happiness that caused you to want to go back. But for Hyunbin, even though you could think of regrets in the past, you still don't think you want to go back.
A: I see. Yes, I think so. I did my best at that moment. Of course, there were times when I was happy. It’s the same now, there are times when I am happy. But I think the future will be happier.
Q: The future is happier?
A: I hope so.

Hyun Bin said he wanted to live and do his best in the present and not worry about the future but then wants to see the ending of CLOY. Hmmmm. Hahaha. Also, the interviewer seemed like he wanted to squeeze something more about why Hyun Bin wanted to go to the future and why is the future happier. Hahaha. I think he really is planning something after CLOY. A wedding perhaps? Hahaha.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, citron said:

I think that is SYJ’s smart strategy “you must play hard to get me” to make HB smitten. How cool she was when she gave the cute compliment to him & how happy & shy he was when he listened the compliment. She know well how to play it cool 

Moreover, remember how excited HB was to see SYJ’s compliments by grabbing the card from her hands in Swoon video

Regarding kakao chat, SYJ didn’t send back a heart emoji to HB right after he had sent a heart emoji to her, just a funny emoji. But HB had to send a “sad face” emoji after that & then SYJ sent back an okay emoji & a heart emoji to make him smile & happy. SYJ definitely knows how to make HB fall harder for her as she just gives him a little bit & makes him wanna get more & more.

Men likes challenging & chasing by nature

Exactly my thoughts. When I saw those emojis, I was like, SYJ was totally playing haha.

Its was so funny because HB rode along by sending back sad faces hahaha

I have read before here that her ideal man doesn't need to be good looking.

I think she prefers someone who she can open her real self and not be intimidated by her strong personality.

I am certain, this is one of SYJ's traits that got our HB smitten. :wub:

Side note: Can we just emphasize how adorable HB on the compliment (Swoon) video. His reaction there was gold! 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

Take a look at this post. I bet, if they meet at this time they would be super duper cute couple

https://twitter.com/kang2bean/status/1247766418419879944?s=19

https://twitter.com/1982_01_11/status/1247756147383087106?s=19

I think HB would never ever take his eyes on YJ if he look at her. Even me as a woman fell for her :phew:

I wish to watch them in the drama to play a role as a doctor. They haven't take any role like that yet right?

It gonna be boom! :lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

44 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Hyun Bin said he wanted to live and do his best in the present and not worry about the future but then wants to see the ending of CLOY. Hmmmm. Hahaha. Also, the interviewer seemed like he wanted to squeeze something more about why Hyun Bin wanted to go to the future and why is the future happier. Hahaha. I think he really is planning something after CLOY. A wedding perhaps? Hahaha.

Could be.❤

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, ccb_RiRi said:

How many times did SYJ said that HB was cute?

There's also a CLOY BTS video that she said he's cute (the one in the hospital scene where HB has a thermometer in his mouth)

I have noticed that she never said he's handsome and any sort of that. (pls correct me if im wrong)

Either he's cute or he has good skin and shiny hair. lols. 

I mean.. HB's goddamn HOT! How could a she? haha 

Such a witty girl SYJ is.. :D

HB hear too many ppl said that He is handsome, good looking or something like that. 
My Jennie is different, she goes into detail: shinny hair, good skin and cutie. It really made my CEO absolutely shy like teenagers, hehe.

Hey aunie, now do u have anything to tell with us about his man's detail :naughty::naughty:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, PetiteYeoja said:

I think HB would never ever take his eyes on YJ if he look at her. Even me as a woman fell for her :phew:

I do agree with you, he said in the TN press con that he did not expect SYJ has a bubbly personalities. I think he fall hard during the promotion. :P:P

• Like 7
  • Love 2