[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

31 minutes ago, polkadots said:

So there are just some of the reasons why companies change their brand. In the last 3 logos used by V@ST, looks are identitcal but this new one is a breathe of fresh air

Wait.... did VAST indeed change its logo.? Its website still carries its original logo from many years ago. The only different from what I can see is the addition of 'A KakaoM Company'  beside the logo subsequent to its merger with KakaoM... I am confused why you guys said VAST has changed its logo. It is still the same. Only their profile icons in IG and Facebook were changed. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Wait.... did VAST indeed change its logo.? Its website still carries its original logo from many years ago. The only different from what I can see is the addition of 'A KakaoM Company'  beside the logo subsequent to its merger with KakaoM... I am confused why you guys said VAST has changed its logo. It is still the same. Only their profile icons in IG and Facebook were changed. 

Hey, you're right no logo change on their website! I read that Vast Entertainment is wholly owned by KakoaM company since August 2019 . Is Hyun Bin still the CEO? http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20191225000113

1 hour ago, C'est la vie said:

Hey, you're right no logo change on their website! I read that Vast Entertainment is wholly owned by KakoaM company since August 2019 .

Yes, indeed VAST Entertainment became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kakao M since August 2019. From what I was told, the existing VAST management continues to helm VAST as before. Whether HB is the CEO of the company still, I am not in the know. But certainly HB is no longer the owner of VAST per se. However he is now a shareholder of KakaoM after investing quite a hefty amount in the company along with many others.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Whether HB is the CEO of the company still, I am not in the know.

I don't know either. Thanks for the other information though. 

I read in this thread that Hyun Bin his family belongs to the elite and some others said his parents are teachers... 

I can't find any of those online, so which is correct? 

Asking out of curiosity bcuz I wanna know what everyone’s opinions and what you guys think ! 

Why do you guys think that they wanted to work together still despite the dating news and them getting caught in LA . I’m just wondering but if this happened to some people wouldn’t they wanna stay away from the limelight when this happens? In this case they both chose to stay in it. Didn’t they know that after doing a romance drama they would only get more dating news coming out of this? Also Knetizens are not so kind on couples who work together saying stuff like how it’s not fair for couples to earn money together (Lol) . I know during TN days they both expressed wanting to do a romance/ melo drama together . 

tell me your thoughts bcuz I’m genuinely curious ! :)

Also , I’ve seen some haters/ ppl that deny that their real by saying stuff like “if their really together why would Ye Jin be so open about posting photos of them together , not just from TN days but the one in Swiss too” . 

thoughts ?? 

@doolyfeels I think they chose to do CLOY because 1. they really did want to work on a romantic project together after feeling deprived about their lack of scenes together in The Negotiation 2. they recognized what an incredible opportunity CLOY was (great script, writer, director). Like SYJ said in the press con for CLOY, it was meant to be in a sense. The project came at the perfect time - just after they realized how much they wanted to work together - but not before they took a serious leap in the relationship (i.e. marriage or at least admitting it). I can't imagine that they would work together again for various reasons so this was truly an exceptional opportunity.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hello guys Ive been reading this thread since last August...

I just wanted to ask is there anyone knowing the magazine or the article that bin-ssi said

he impresses her acting in TN … when she swore at him after he shot her boss or something

he thought she was going to scream at him but she couldn't say it properly which made him goosebumps ..

I think it was from some the interview... not the TN special feature 

Thank you in advance

it had been stuck in my head for a day now... :bawling: I really want to see the article

• Insightful 1

49 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@doolyfeels I think they chose to do CLOY because 1. they really did want to work on a romantic project together after feeling deprived about their lack of scenes together in The Negotiation 2. they recognized what an incredible opportunity CLOY was (great script, writer, director). Like SYJ said in the press con for CLOY, it was meant to be in a sense. The project came at the perfect time - just after they realized how much they wanted to work together - but not before they took a serious leap in the relationship (i.e. marriage or at least admitting it). I can't imagine that they would work together again for various reasons so this was truly an exceptional opportunity.

Oh okay makes sense ! Do you think they accepted the project after they started dating ? And yes definitely agree with you that I can’t imagine that they would work together again for various reasons 

21 minutes ago, DaysTurn2Nights said:

Hello guys Ive been reading this thread since last August...

I just wanted to ask is there anyone knowing the magazine or the article that bin-ssi said

he impresses her acting in TN … when she swore at him after he shot her boss or something

he thought she was going to scream at him but she couldn't say it properly which made him goosebumps ..

I think it was from some the interview... not the TN special feature 

Thank you in advance

it had been stuck in my head for a day now... :bawling: I really want to see the article

I believe it’s an interview Hyunbin did with Esquire magazine ! Someone has defs uploaded it on this thread, if you can’t find it here ( I know it’s a long thread) maybe try finding it on google ? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, doolyfeels said:

Why do you guys think that they wanted to work together still despite the dating news and them getting caught in LA . I’m just wondering but if this happened to some people wouldn’t they wanna stay away from the limelight when this happens?

I agreed with @cloyfan's opinion, but I also think their reactions spoke volumes on the question about dating rumours and them being hesitant to accept CLOY roles. They laughed it away and explained why.  

12 hours ago, doolyfeels said:

Also , I’ve seen some haters/ ppl that deny that their real by saying stuff like “if their really together why would Ye Jin be so open about posting photos of them together , not just from TN days but the one in Swiss too” . 

thoughts ?? 

This is just my opinion, I didn't read that until now, but it's seems plausible (knowing Yejin is private).  I also believe she will be a little bit more open until she is getting married. Also, CLOY had just aired 14-16 December 2019 and she posted the Swiss picture with Hyun Bin around Christmas time?

10 hours ago, doolyfeels said:

Do you think they accepted the project after they started dating ?

You are asking good questions. I don't know when they started dating. I want to believe end of  2019, but for professional reasons maybe after they filmed CLOY?  

11 hours ago, Katelyn Lana said:

Do u guys know both HyunBin and SonYeJin have Weibo....It is just that HyunBin had posted some pics but SonYeJin hasn't post a single thing

Vast made a statement that Hyun Bin does not have any personal SNS account in whichever platform. His updates are handle by Vast account only. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, doolyfeels said:

Why do you guys think that they wanted to work together still despite the dating news and them getting caught in LA . I’m just wondering but if this happened to some people wouldn’t they wanna stay away from the limelight when this happens?

I like your question. I have thought about it too. By the way, that’s another reason why I am in love with them as a couple. My thoughts about this are below:

Deciding and pursuing to work together even after getting caught in dating rumors (plus getting caught grocery shopping together with photos), for me it proves that they are very mature actors, that they respect and trust each other a lot as professionals and also as individuals (after all they have said that they share same views about different things). They admire and trust each other excellent acting abilities so they wanted to share again their abilities/skills, working together in the same team, sharing ideas to create a great work. For me, they both liked the story. They wanted to create a great work together, with also the opportunity to even improve their own performances with the other’s skills. In my opinion, they really wanted to create together a great drama... and wow! they did succeed in giving us a piece of art! CLOY will forever be remembered by many fans. :heart:
For me, it’s clear as day that they have deep feelings for each other, which includes friendship, respect and trust... a great combination for a long lasting relationship  :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Smkgfh4.gif

(saved from weibo)

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:
14 hours ago, Katelyn Lana said:

Vast made a statement that Hyun Bin does not have any personal SNS account in whichever platform. His updates are handle by Vast account only. 

He has a verified Weibo account which is linked on VAST’s official homepage:

VAST’s official homepage: http://www.vastenm.com/theme/vaste/02/artists01_view.php?type=top&no=2

^ clicking on the Weibo logo on the above page will direct you to his Weibo account ^ 
https://weibo.com/Hyunbinvast (last post: 2020-02-21)

As for Son Ye-jin, her verified Weibo account was also linked directly on MS Team’s official homepage:

MS TEAM’s official homepage: http://www.msteam.co.kr/hamil/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSonYejin/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yejinhand/

Weibo: https://www.weibo.com/yejinmsteam (last post: 2018-03-28)

14 hours ago, Katelyn Lana said:
17 hours ago, BinJin-shopper said:

It's a pity that you (shippers) don't know Chinese. There're so many videos abt TN promotions with chinese subs.Those videos have tons of hints between BinJin. If I have a time, I will translate some of them for you, but my E is not good enough hehe. 

The more you watch, the more u know how smart and intelligent how YJ is. She really know how to made my CEO's heart flutter all the time in many ways.

I do know Chinese.In fact I am a Chinese.Can u share me those vids?

(只是追星的小号啊啊@weibo)

https://www.weibo.com/u/5792420684?is_hot=1
^ go to Video section ^ 

* A Moment to Remember VIP premiere, Pifan 2014 

* TN:

(2018-08-09): production report, Vogue photoshoot,  kbs entertainment weekly (movie theatre), movie world 

(2018-09-03): Showcase (chemi 90-100), kbs entertainment weekly (HB), mbc section tv (SYJ)

(2018-09-10): media preview, SBS ‘night of real entertainment’, naver movie talk (power outage)

media preview: https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4477135440510999

naver movie talk: https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4468715467505671

(2018-09-18): CGV star live Talk (hyun bin unnie)

(2018-09-24): playing Yutnori (Korean traditional game)
(2018-09-29) knn interview

* CLOY:

[2019-12-09] press conference , Kakaotalk, Interviews with foreign press (Thai, Philippine)

CLOY bts 

[2020-02-16] speeches at wrap-up gathering

this account (小号令天下@weibo) subbed many clips (go to Video - TWO LEE CP)

https://weibo.com/u/6336697073

Most (if not all) of these videos are subbed in English as well (YouTube, ).

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 8

Very detailed one on HB! And very well done with many insights. I have seen the original in Hangul. Reading it again in English, this one I copy and paste particularly stood out to me. 
Wow the way he answers this particular question is mind blowing! I have never seen or heard anyone doing the same before. Just wow~~

Q: Although I used the topic of watches, on the one hand I have heard you say before that you always try to make a complete distinction between your private and public life, on the other hand, I am really curious. Is it really possible to separate your private life? You aren’t just a normal public figure as well (referring to him being an exceptionally well known figure).
A: We're not public figures, so I don't know why people call us public figures. We're just people who are famous to the public.
Should we broaden the definition of a public figure?
It's a bit vague. It's unclear whether there's a standard for defining who are public figures. Are we public figures because the public can see, imitate, and learn from us, but why are we public figures because we're not elected? But I think it is because of the speciality of my job that makes me a famous figure. I am just a person who became famous because of the job that I do. It's indeed very vague, but it is not easy to separate things into the private from the public.

Q: I can perfectly understand why it is like that.
A: That’s why I'm trying to do more (referring to the separation). I am thinking and I ask myself, if I reach a situation where there are a lot of people who know me well personally, would they want to see me when I am on the screen? If they have a lot more data about me than I've got out there, do you think they would be curious? If it’s me, I don't think I would be curious about such a person. Of course, there are people whom I know who appear on the screen and it can be more fun watching them, but I still think it would be a lot better to not know.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Q: Which part of the future do you want to go?
A: I just want to be able to go to the end of this drama right now.
Q: At the end of Crash Landing of Love?
A: Yeah. If only I could just see the time when the drama is just over .... (Laugh)
Q: Why? Because you want to know what the reaction is?
A: I'm curious. I'm curious about everyone’s reaction. I'm also curious about how my acting would be. Even if you can go back to the past and change something you don't like, there's no guarantee that it's going to work.

This excerpt from the Esquire Interview 8/2019 is striking for me! He is looking forward to seeing the reaction of the audience after they see CLOY. He is like daring the audience, very similar response to the question  when asked how he will define his chemistry with Son Ye Jin. Didn't he answered, " You have to see it (CLOY) to know it!. I guess, even before filming, his excitement and anticipation is so great not only because this is a wish come true for him and YeJin to work together even amidst dating rumors but also because with the romcom plot, heart fluttering script, he knew its going to be successful. It could also be testing audience reaction of them as "together". I mean let's admit it,  they are rumored to be dating; filming scenes, bts, will definitely reveal truth about what's going on with them. Could he be subtly hinting? Could this be part of their excitement? Now it found us all shipping for both of them. I believe both he and YJ know its going to hit! HB even asked for a 22% audience share, that's how positive he is. Both of them really took the dating rumors positively, the chemistry was reel and real. I wish someone can ask him a question now and refer to this question on whether all his curiosities were answered. 

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2