[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Oww TooCute said:

I wonder why nobody capture SYJ chat :(

I watched the whole live after it ended when a fan uploaded on youtube,and ppl always just was sending pics of HB on the comments and were just commenting about him as well. I just saw one or two users  sending pics of Yejin :/ alone because when they sent pics of her like in 90% of the time was a pic of her and HB , never one alone like they did with Hyun Bin, and also when they were reacting about CLOY previews and trailers the majority part just commented about him once again .

On the day of their live I access later so I was't able to comment (since I entered on the live after 20 minutes that it had started because the channel of the prescon on youtube of them wasn't working and that messes up everything on that day for me and I couldn't make in time to watched the live on that day since the begin  just after when that fan uploaded the whole thing.) I was very upset because they were just praising HB :dissapointed_relieved: (the majority part of them ).

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

21 minutes ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

@mesokkom thanks for the screenshots! What’s the significance of them, might I ask? Sorry, a little slow minded today. 

Hb was meant to pretend to be one of the fans by using his given account to make comments among fans in the chat. It might not hold any significant meaning, but apparently even when he was pretending to be someone else, he never forgot to compliment yj for her beauty and who knows when he said saranghaeyo in the third photo, he meant it as himself or the role he was taking on. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

35 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Hb was meant to pretend to be one of the fans by using his given account to make comments among fans in the chat. It might not hold any significant meaning, but apparently even when he was pretending to be someone else, he never forgot to compliment yj for her beauty and who knows when he said saranghaeyo in the third photo, he meant it as himself or the role he was taking on. 

About the compliment comment that he did do u know what exactly he wrote?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

About the compliment comment that he did do u know what exactly he wrote?

he wrote 잘생겼어요 and 이뻐요 which mean you’re handsome and pretty. I dont know korean, just use google translate :)) seems like he also didnt forget to compliment himself :))

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, BINGO_O said:

he wrote 잘생겼어요 and 이뻐요 which means you’re handsome and pretty. I dont know korean, just use google translate :)) seems like he also didnt forget to compliment himself :))

I think @KimSooHanMoo already posted the full translation for hb’s kakao talk but I don’t remember where is it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thi2018 said:

He said that in one of his interviews for the movie Negotiation

Hi Thi2018, do you have the original source of this? I read/saw a lot of the interviews, but none of  them ever mentioned ‘tomboy’. 

-

They were already very closed (they said so in interviews) even before ‘Crash Landing on You’ started. 

For ‘The Negotiation’, there were many...many scheduled events & interviews (with HB & SYJ) which went on for more than 2 months (august & September 2018).  There were poster shoot, photo shoot for Vogue. The 1st production report was at the beginning of August, followed by many appearances (media preview, showcases, vlive, star live, etc on different days) leading up to its movie premiere (September 19). After the movie opened, there were stage greetings for another 2 weeks. For those of us who followed & saw most or all of the events back then, we noticed the differences. :)  (When I have a chance, I will post a timeline with pics taken on each event/day)

Before the LA trip in January 2019, they were spotted at golf club. There was a picture (removed/deleted) for the sighting in November 2018, I am not sure about the 2nd sighting (aug 2018). 

[please don’t take this out of soompi]

———————

the title of this clip is ‘caught in the act’. 

• Like 8

Times like this I wish I was MB so I could sneak onto the CLOY set to get any glimpse of HB and SYJ dating or even flirting or bug their dressing rooms too :joy: the obsession with these two is real! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2