[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 minutes ago, Maggie Ruff said:

@LavenderVirgoagreed with your opinions on Cloy there, but to me the writer already had the vision how things will lay out such as they had in mind that will be 16 episodes.  It just many details in the second part that leave a lot of desires.  For ex, captain Ri in NK is very capable to handle any situation. But in SK, he was so naïve to go a meeting and left Seri alone.  At the hospital, when they don't let him stand at the door, he just went out side and look up the window, without thinking what to do to protect Seri from her brother.  

@Maggie Ruff Right I understand what you mean, I had put it down to him being a fish out of water in their respective location and also she said she was safe in SK because it’s her turf.

The parallel theme was great but also would have restricted some of the storyline. Him being outside the hospital, also mirrored what she did in NK. 

• Like 5

Hi Guys, I created this account just to ask why Son Yejin's Best Actress Nomination is not being actively promoted? Has she been declared the winner already or is there a voting strategy behind this? I thought she's not nominated at first, but when I clicked the link for Best Actress in Metrodotstyle's twitter account, she's in the list. Am I mistaken?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Binjin & CLOY being at the top of the Google lists!! I must say congratulations to all the BinJin shippers for making that happen because I’m sure there was a lot of us googling them this year. I sure googled more YouTube videos than ever before. Before BinJin, never!

:handsup:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 12/9/2020 at 3:49 AM, seo bee said:

Good Morning  

Just remind 

Don't forget to vote 

NOTE

Website voting will start on 9 Dec which you can vote multiple times. Keep a lookout for this. 

BE ALERT !

METRO BEST KDRAMA AWARDS PEOPLE'S CHOICE UPDATES 

FB: HB 3.8k, 2nd 2.9k
Twitter: HB 795 votes, 1st 2726
Kdrama Club Pvt FB: HB 988, 1st 2950 (1 entry = 2 votes)

Gap: 2993 votes

Our love, Hyun Bin, who makes our hearts flutter was interviewed by Metro.style a few times so this voting is legit. 

Voting period started on 5 Dec (1200h KST) and ends on13 Dec (1159h KST)

Winners will be presented on 16 Dec, 8 PM during the Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020 Event on Facebook. 

Note: Website voting will start on 9 Dec which you can vote multiple times. Keep a lookout for this.

Best Actor: Hyun Bin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044232852723730&id=309680972845592

Best Drama: Crash Landing on You 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044234646056884&id=309680972845592 

Best Couple: Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044231902723825&id=309680972845592 

Best Kiss: Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044230906057258&id=309680972845592 

Thank you very much.

If you are interested to vote on other platforms: 

Join the Private Group Kdrama Club & vote on pinned posts.
One entry = 2 votes 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/metrokdramaclub/?ref=share 

Like and retweet: 

Best Actor

Best Drama 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335079243156344833/photo/1 

Best Couple 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335074230048735232/photo/1 

Best Kiss 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335072961338855425/photo/1

FIGHTING ..

Sorry, I'm new here and I'm just starting to learn to quote. Like I said in my previous post...I created this account just to ask why Son Yejin's Best Actress Nomination is not being actively promoted? Has she been declared the winner already or is there a voting strategy behind this? I thought she's not nominated at first, but when I clicked the link for Best Actress in Metrodotstyle's twitter account, she's in the list. Am I mistaken?

• Love 1

3 hours ago, HannaBanana said:

Question why some of you are scared if some BinJin fans post their own theories re holding hands while camera is not yet rolling? Let them be. Don't bring up their posts here if it bothers you. Because it seems to me this will trigger an in-ship war again within your fandom. To be honest when i saw that particular bts of CLOY i kinda believe they were really holding hands. That's just me. 

There is a reason why some shippers get triggered with this hand holding incident...It taught us that as fans even if we believe in certain things, we should still be careful ... especially if it could lead to questioning of their professionalism or image..And when such controversial topics can be easily avoided, i don't get the necessity to bring back them in the picture time and again.

If you have time you can check posts on 16-17th Feb in this forum..

Another hand holding pic was circulating here.Many shippers already sensed that it was not going to end well ..While others laughed it off that how big of a deal it is to hold hands on a set..

Then next day in the most unexpected circumstances, the harshest denial came..I m not even remotely interested in quoting the words that their agencies said..It was hurtful:tears:.

And do you know why it bothered us the most?? .. because unlike other rumours their professionalism was at stake this time. 

It was a difficult time for us to deal with.. That's why many shippers (even if they believe that the incident was true), they don't bring back this issue again ..

We are thankful that Baeksang happened and the air was cleared with tonnes of other reciepts.. However expect their agency to strike again if it means protecting them.. Don't know if shippers can survive this time..(I don't mean that BJ is not real but if another denial happens to protect their interest, it would be bad news for us shippers)

Korea's cancel culture is really toxic.. Celebrities are persecuted over  edited pics, fake stories without even waiting for proper explanation. One unintentional move and their entire career can be jeopardized..Just see how Hb's name was just mentioned regarding golf in a chat but his character assassination was done by K-netz.. That's why Vast had to issue warnings back in January...

Few things that may appear trivial to us can blow up big in Korea.. That's why we better not be complacent and take everything for granted..As responsible fans we should know when to not cross the line.:)

Just to give you another example:

Spoiler

Few days ago rumours were floating around that Binjin went to Daegu during Chuseok holiday..Again it is one of those incidents based on hearsay..It may be true and may not .. whatever u choose..Now where does the problem comes from??...Korean Government strictly advised  people to not travel during Chuseok.. That's why i refused to believe that story because Binjin won't defy government guidelines..

However some people did believe and it was widely discussed in soc-med..Good for those who thought it was true.. However if by chance this rumour reached k-media, netizens would have eaten them alive.. because they are the idols of their country and going against COVID guidelines is heavily condemnable..

I m okay with people interpreting  situations the way they want but if it is something controversial, better do it privately in a group rather than post it for the whole world to see..Just my two cents..

Edit: i don't think that insta post was brought here to cause a war .If you check it ,one forum member posted the insta link here because she BELIEVED it and wanted to share this info.. However rest of the members when checked the link, they didn't agree with the O.P and were giving reasons why it was wrong..I don't see anyone intentionally bringing posts from outside soompi to bash them..If not for that link we wouldn't have known that this is circulating in soc med.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Another media voted HB & YJ are the HOTTTEST COUPLE...periodt :wub:

Almost all of the Naver CLOY articles have this sentence/phrase...

"..TVN's Crash Landing on Love, w/c received attention for the perfect romance breath of Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin."

Remember HB's statement that he wants to act with YJ again in a rom-melo drama "breathing the same air” with her!

This is one of my fav swiss bts Can we see a HAPPY SMILING PLAYFUL HB spinning YJ which shy reserved HB doesnt do it with his previous co-stars.  

673-D846-E-3-D92-44-EE-91-FD-40929761-D9

I loved how HB always swagging YJ and looking happy contented :rolleyes:

0-A833-B7-F-F500-4277-AE5-F-053-A2558-C5

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

With Google releasing its top ranked list worldwide and by country, we are getting more and more CLOY top ranking news!

Here's a summary of the top ranking list that CLOY is listed so far. I am sure more and more will be added!

Here's the one for Google Philippines. Unsurprisingly, CLOY is ranked #1!  

Besides that, HB is ranked #3 for most-searched male personality in Phil. And for most searched Korean personality, HB is #1 and SYJ at #7. Well done Binjin and CLOY!!

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROlU-0HwSo_JqpafsoY-W

Looking at the soju scene on the link above made me remember how I loved this scene. During this scene, our tough Captain Ri was showing his inner self. Using soju as an excuse, he blurted out his deepest secret: that he wanted to have a future with Se Ri. It took him a lot to confess this because of his background. If he was a Southern Korean, or Se Ri was a Northern Korean, things might not be that complicated alas...

I loved that during this scene, both Hyun Bin and Ye Jin were able to communicate Captain Ri and Se Ri feelings not only through their dialogues but also through their micro expressions. Every glance, every movement, everything was heavy with emotions. I could repeat this scene over and over, but each time I would cry and then my partner would tease me to no end.

I am not a macho guy like Captain Ri but I think we share some degree of stubborness. This often makes it hard for me, and for him, to be honest with our deepest feelings. So this scene really stroke chord with me. Kudos for Hyun Bin and Ye Jin for their whole hearted delivery!

Plus, Hyun Bin looked unbelievably cute with his hair style and outfit! Cute yet vulnerable, yet manly. Sigh. Ok I need to stop here lol.

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Looking at the soju scene on the link above made me remember how I loved this scene. During this scene, our tough Captain Ri was showing his inner self. Using soju as an excuse, he blurted out his deepest secret: that he wanted to have a future with Se Ri. It took him a lot to confess this because of his background. If he was a Southern Korean, or Se Ri was a Northern Korean, things might not be that complicated alas...

I loved that during this scene, both Hyun Bin and Ye Jin were able to communicate Captain Ri and Se Ri feelings not only through their dialogues but also through their micro expressions. Every glance, every movement, everything was heavy with emotions. I could repeat this scene over and over, but each time I would cry and then my partner would tease me to no end.

I am not a macho guy like Captain Ri but I think we share some degree of stubborness. This often makes it hard for me, and for him, to be honest with our deepest feelings. So this scene really stroke chord with me. Kudos for Hyun Bin and Ye Jin for their whole hearted delivery!

Plus, Hyun Bin looked unbelievably cute with his hair style and outfit! Cute yet vulnerable, yet manly. Sigh. Ok I need to stop here lol.

@gayyoxx this scene is sooooo heart melting and I know they are great actors but this scene gosh felt so real. Here I see BinJin couple, not Cpt Ri or Seri. 

My excuse for watching the same scene a few times, was because I couldn’t see the English subtitles through my tears.

BinJin look what you did, our poor puffy eyes :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, aywang729 said:

5 hours ago, Sari said:

Sorry, I'm new here and I'm just starting to learn to quote. Like I said in my previous post...I created this account just to ask why Son Yejin's Best Actress Nomination is not being actively promoted? Has she been declared the winner already or is there a voting strategy behind this? I thought she's not nominated at first, but when I clicked the link for Best Actress in Metrodotstyle's twitter account, she's in the list. Am I mistaken?

Aahh I'm so sorry ahh yes ..missing one,  Forgave me please ( bow mode on) ahh my careless ..let me reedit again , please understand me 

5 hours ago, Sari said:

METRO BEST KDRAMA AWARDS PEOPLE'S CHOICE

Voting period started on 5 Dec (1200h KST) and ends on 13 Dec (1159h KST) - 3 DAYS left!

5000 more likes are needed in 3 days for our dear Hyun Bin to be 1st. Will you make it happen?

Once he wins, we will see him on 16 Dec, 8 PM during the Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020 Event on Facebook.

Updates on votes:

11 Dec, 0010h KST
FB: HB 4.1k, 2nd 3.9k
Twitter: HB 834 votes, 1st 2914
Kdrama Club Pvt FB: HB 1034, 1st 3154 (1 entry = 2 votes)
Gap: 4000 votes > 9 Dec votes (Don't  give up!)

Click & like the links below:

Best Actor: Hyun Bin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044232852723730&id=309680972845592

Best Drama: Crash Landing on You
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044234646056884&id=309680972845592

Best Couple: Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044231902723825&id=309680972845592

Best Kiss: Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044230906057258&id=309680972845592

Best Actress: Son Ye-jin 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044233739390308&id=309680972845592

Thank you very much.

If you are interested to vote on other platforms:

Join the Private Group Kdrama Club & vote on pinned posts.
One entry = 2 votes

https://www.facebook.com/groups/metrokdramaclub/?ref=share

Like and retweet:

Best Actor

Best Drama 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335079243156344833/photo/1 

Best Couple

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335074230048735232/photo/1 

Best Kiss 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335072961338855425/photo/1 

Best Actress

What's wrong with my phone why I can not delete my quota .

I'm so sorry 

Edited by seo bee
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Sari said:

I actually have seen posts on IG and Twitter asking fans to vote not only for YJ but also for HB and CLOY.  I think the reason why this is not being actively promoted is that the fans are kinda tired of all these voting activities like AAA and APAN. I myself admit that I am done actively voting for now after spending a lot of time, energy and money voting for our OTP on AAA and APAN. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LavenderVirgo said:

@gayyoxx this scene is sooooo heart melting and I know they are great actors but this scene gosh felt so real. Here I see BinJin couple, not Cpt Ri or Seri. 

My excuse for watching the same scene a few times, was because I couldn’t see the English subtitles through my tears.

BinJin look what you did, our poor puffy eyes :lol:

maybe they were drawing from real life experience of not being able to open up about their relationship, like not officially be together :(

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

I actually have seen posts on IG and Twitter asking fans to vote not only for YJ but also for HB and CLOY.  I think the reason why this is not being actively promoted is that the fans are kinda tired of all these voting activities like AAA and APAN. I myself admit that I am done actively voting for now after spending a lot of time, energy and money voting for our OTP on AAA and APAN. 

I agree with you @Beadharmony. I did spend much not only time but money as well for voting both our OTP. While Binjin didnt make it in the Most Popular Actress/Actor in APAN, SYJ atleast grabbed the SEEzN which i think for me has a bigger wave..For that NETFLIX and METROSTYLE POLLING, i think most of the BInjin fans has less enthusiastic to participate in these especially that metrostyle. I have a big group here at my work place but we decided to minimize then our participation since it consumes a lot of time.  We did prove already in many ways for binjin and they were the winners in baeksang, kingchoice, and a lot more. Metro is like repitition of titles that both our otp garnered in the earlier other polls. Still congratulations for BOTH Hyun BIn and Son Ye jin for all their wins and untill today, their names are still visible in coinciding with kpop stars and younger generations...proud of them.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Sari said:

Hi Guys, I created this account just to ask why Son Yejin's Best Actress Nomination is not being actively promoted? Has she been declared the winner already or is there a voting strategy behind this? I thought she's not nominated at first, but when I clicked the link for Best Actress in Metrodotstyle's twitter account, she's in the list. Am I mistaken?

She's nominated but Yejin stans are ignoring it because Metro is not a prestigious award giving body. We will not get anything even if she wins this unlike in seezn and Apan. We gotta choose our battles. Hehe.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, The Negotiation said:

I agree with you @Beadharmony. I did spend much not only time but money as well for voting both our OTP. While Binjin didnt make it in the Most Popular Actress/Actor in APAN, SYJ atleast grabbed the SEEzN which i think for me has a bigger wave..For that NETFLIX and METROSTYLE POLLING, i think most of the BInjin fans has less enthusiastic to participate in these especially that metrostyle. I have a big group here at my work place but we decided to minimize then our participation since it consumes a lot of time.  We did prove already in many ways for binjin and they were the winners in baeksang, kingchoice, and a lot more. Metro is like repitition of titles that both our otp garnered in the earlier other polls. Still congratulations for BOTH Hyun BIn and Son Ye jin for all their wins and untill today, their names are still visible in coinciding with kpop stars and younger generations...proud of them.

I agree with you but if we vote it won't hurt either, right? If I'm not mistaken, the metro has an interview with HyunBin before right?  with whose poling vote this time I mean right now Who knows if hyunbin wins Metro can interview again. For AAA and SEEZN voting I also have experiences like you spend time, spend money, lack of sleep and lack of rest but i feel happy (the moment happiness is when my bias or my OTP win everythings although no awards ) . I Hope here to keep giving a little time to keep voting, (bowing mode on) since the polling website has started please give more attention ..

(im so sorry I didn't force it)Just please ...

Directly link (you can vote as much as ..please give your time ) Thank you very khamsa 

https://metro.style/culture/spotlight/metro-best-drama-awards-2020-vote-best-actor/28399 

5OtdSbY.gifBhqFXWs.jpggPhwRso.jpg

Always think voting is just for fun (fun doesn't meant no meaning just enjoying to voting ) because ours OTP are in there, don't torture yourself if our OTP know I'm sure they are also unhappy. Keep yourself healthy n Fighting. I m so sorry for being noisy n hope you guys understand what I mean my english was so limit , but still ..I hope we can make it happen Fighting 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just a quick note on the MetroStyle polls. I believe one reason many Binjin fans are not interested is because in a previous poll for Actress, we have bad experiences with the voting where they extended the voting days (while Yejin was winning) and on the last day of voting (when YJ was #2) the site was not working well and froze most of the time. I was also voting and got really frustrated. So I guess many fans felt mad and even think the poll could have been rigged (not proven, just fans theory). 

After this incident, many fans vowed not to have anything to do with MetroStyle polls anymore. It's unfortunate but this happens a lot in voting.

Whoever wants to vote for HB, SYJ and CLOY for this poll, please go ahead. Some are too tired to vote anymore, so they pass the baton to others LOL!

All the best for the voting!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1