• Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

2 hours ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

Yeay another CLOY nations winning. CLOY is not only a great masterpiece but was a great idea of love unification between different borders.. so the multiples winnings and recognitions from all over the world are well deserved.

I wouldn't mind to repeatedly remind others and especially self, to choose the right battles to fight. Sometimes it's better let the universe do the job. In this case, VAMS might get the sign from above to handle and answer back to antis. :glasses:

So, do not respond to antis. Keep calm and stay classy. 

My heart skipped a beat with Binnie's OMEGA pics. Blessed end of working days with a very smart pictorial for 2020. Day by day isn't he look very alike Yejin. I can see Yejin in Bin, and vice versa. Manifesting Binjin in one frame. So I look for FMV content.

Some present facts and findings through writing. And they were beautifully written. While some choose to put their facts and findings through videos. Here's another reason as to why you should keep your belief.

Let's enjoy this FMV. Nicely compiled from Baeksang moments to beautiful November. This ship is definitely sailing smoothly.

since we are talking about coincidence binjin fans are prepared on that hahaha we don't just sat it we prove it..  :hwaiting2:

of all the cf coincidence my favorite is november 18 

:gangnamstyle:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
4 hours ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

Yeay another CLOY nations winning. CLOY is not only a great masterpiece but was a great idea of love unification between different borders.. so the multiples winnings and recognitions from all over the world are well deserved. :partyblob:

I wouldn't mind to repeatedly remind others and especially self, to choose the right battles to fight. Sometimes it's better let the universe do the job. In this case, VAMS might get the sign from above to handle and answer back to antis. :glasses:

So, do not respond to antis. Keep calm and stay classy. 

My heart skipped a beat with Binnie's OMEGA pics. Blessed end of working days with a very smart pictorial for 2020. Day by day isn't he look very alike Yejin. I can see Yejin in Bin, and vice versa. Manifesting Binjin in one frame. So I look for FMV content.

Some present facts and findings through writing. And they were beautifully written. While some choose to put their facts and findings through videos. Here's another reason as to why you should keep your belief.

Let's enjoy this FMV. Nicely compiled from Baeksang moments to beautiful November. This ship is definitely sailing smoothly. 

:yay:

That FMV is my favorite among the FMVs being made by co- fans. Really love it.Please let me know whats the title of the song.

Congratulations Hyun Bin for being awarded by the latest Japan awarding ceremonies. Sorry i forgot the name of the award..

And For CLOY for winning the  Best Drama at  AACA..Congratulations.

And for BinJin as the Best Couple 2020 accng to Allure Korea. Congratulations.

All of us are getting ammused from the awards after awards received by the couple and their drama Cloy from overseas...How we wish to see them together again.

HyunBin and Son YeJin, take care!

We are here to support you..

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Guys let's vote for Team CLOY and BinJin our OTP on @MetrodoStyle they need our support. As of the moment they are on the 2nd spot all that categories below. Team TKEM are leading now in all categories. 

https://bit.ly/MetroBestKDramaAwards…

Best Drama: https://twitter.com/metrodotstyle/status/1335079243156344833?s=21

Best Couple: https://twitter.com/metrodotstyle/status/1335074230048735232?s=21

Best Actor: https://twitter.com/metrodotstyle/status/1335075866284474369?s=21

Best Actress: https://twitter.com/metrodotstyle/status/1335077239147225089?s=21

Best Kiss:

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

@KimDdalgi

voting process pls.  im raring to vote for hb.  he has been robbed so many times.

So, how to vote? Find out below.

METRO BEST KDRAMA AWARDS - PEOPLE'S CHOICE VOTING MECHANICS

• Voting period will be from December 5 (12 NN) until December 13 (11:59 AM)
  • The People's Choice category winners will be a combination of Social Media votes from Metro.Style Facebook, Metro KDrama Club Facebook Group, and Metro.Style Twitter and Metro.Style website.
  • The votes will be counted every day by 10 AM and announced via Metro.Style website with the corresponding tallies.
  • You can only vote once per social media platform (Metro.Style Facebook Page, Metro KDrama Club Facebook Group, and Metro.Style Twitter) starting December 5.
  • Website voting will start on December 9. You can vote multiple times.
  • Winners will be presented on December 16, 8 PM during the Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020 Event on Facebook.

TO VOTE ON METRO.STYLE'S FACEBOOK PAGE

1. Go to Metro.Style Facebook Page and look for the KDrama Awards 2020 Photo Album. (You will find one album per category.)
  2. To vote, click LIKE or react HEART on the photo of the nominee.
  3. Only likes and hearts reactions will be counted.

TO VOTE ON THE METRO KDRAMA CLUB FACEBOOK GROUP

1. Join the Metro KDrama Club Facebook to become a member.
  2. Look for the pinned post. (Pinned post with links to poll threads.)
  3. Each member can vote once per category.
  4. One entry is equivalent to 2 votes.

FB GROUP:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/metrokdramaclub/?ref=share

TO VOTE ON METRO.STYLE'S TWITTER PAGE

1. Go to @metrodotstyle on Twitter.
  2. Click the link on the pinned tweet on how to vote.
  3. Only likes from the official tweet will be counted.

And that's how you'll be voting for your favorite dramas, actors, actresses, songs, and even kisses! Are you as excited as we are?

Stay tuned to this space for more info and updates as we reach the absolute peak of our K-fever in just a few days! 

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1