• Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

been long time not here and it's almost the second week of december. :blush: counting down to the day when CLOY first airing and how it changed our life :heart:. lets make this december more meaningful by giving and showering our binjin our endless love, pray and support. and not to forget appreciate the present circumstances and what we've been blessed so far (the crumbs and everything in between), ignore what makes your heart torn.

antis will forver be antis. jealousy, might spur some people to act rashly, with disastrous results.

thats not us and will never be us.

classy is the word. our couple is classy. their inner circle is classy. their achievement is classy.

this fandom is classy. what is meant to be will find its way in no time.

stay positive and keep praying for our binjin. :heart:

PS : lets enjoy this fun and cute clip (credit to ig tammytong). have a great weekend everyone!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIaD5fupVyl/?igshid=142php97r7vf9

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, The Negotiation said:

That FMV is my favorite among the FMVs being made by co- fans. Really love it.Please let me know whats the title of the song.

I love you by Yoon Mi Rae. OST from It's okay that's love drama played by JIS & GHJ. Fans spotted Yejin put this lyrics in her phone as a note dated October 2018. If I'm not mistaken fans spotted from a tv show where Yejin is the guest for the show. 

Perhaps somebody else can enlighten us more the interesting facts behind this chosen song. 

:getmygrooveon:

• Like 3
On 12/2/2020 at 8:52 PM, Sun-shine said:

Is there anyone here who denies that Bin finished school?

no one seems to think that here.

If someone provides more correct information about something with a solid basic, for example, about the year etc, wouldn't it be great to be thankful for being better informed?

Isn't such things more beautiful than arguing over and over?

Can't believe there was a big discussion on HB's education LOL - Sorry I don't really read all the posts anymore. I only had briefly saw part of it since one of my last posts was on that page.

He enrolled in 2001. Sometime he took off to film Shower and since Shower didn't finish production - HB felt embarrassed so he decided to focus on his career more. During 2004 - he updates on Chung Ang University education with a couple of interviews he had did then - from taking breaks.. it is confusing.. Maybe why 2004 came about to begin with. Who knows when HB actually graduated but he did graduate. Since he wouldn't talk so much about his education in several interviews in his past. Some say he did his masters but I don't know when or where he had the time to do that. If true, he kept more to himself.

Also since SYJ's agency website upgrade, both their agencies sites look the same LOL At least the theme set up is different :lol: Same script configuration lol. Also goodbye to all SYJ's pics that use to be on there. Now there are barely any pics of her. Basically her fan club stuff are gone? So is she is going to relaunch her fan club on the site lol.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

CEDF1-B85-5466-4704-ACE5-C2-A8-AF99-DC28

2020 APAN Star Awards is happening on 12/20 and HB & YJ are nominated based on the poster.

12/20 SUNDAY

18:00pm KST - Red Carpet

20:00pm KST - Ceremony

Streaming via AMAZER apps

(English subtitles will be provided for IOS 11+ & Android 4.1+)

Online Ticket available fm 12/14  (next Monday) 2:00pm KST for International fans via 

mobileticket.interpark.com/goods/20010701

Lets hope & pray BinJin will attend the event which is just 4days to Xmas Eve.  Perhaps we may get a new BINJIN update in YJ ig on 12/24:wub:

94-E88-E9-E-B76-E-4-F22-8-FF8-34-C8-BE15

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Captain Pyo walking red carpet of 2020 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) tonite & CLOY was mentioned by PHS.:P 

Park Ha Sun: I really enjoyed CLOY, so if it's not a burden can you tell us how you feel about being here in Pyo Chi Su tone?

Yang Kwong Won (note how he switched to North Korean accent): Even in my dreams i didnt know I'd come to this South Korean Award show. but now that I am here, I think Capitalism is a good thing :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Another CLOY well deserved winning again!!! 

CONGRATULATIONS to writer Park Jin Eun for 2020 Visionary award at tonite MAMA!!

:partyblob:

With CLOY winning these few days, can we look forward to BinJin also winning the Best Actor & Best Actress in coming APAN awards.:rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Good afternoon my dearest Buddy, how are you guys today? Hope all of you are always in good health.

First I wanted to say Chukahae :rickroll:

Congratulations for everything , for Whinning , Cloy Deserves all Once again Chukahae :partyblob::glee:sorry Skipped I'm not good on words just in case if any buddy haven't vote here we go 

METRO BEST KDRAMA AWARDS BEST ACTOR UPDATES

7 Dec, 0010h kst
FB: HB 2.1k likes, 2nd 2k - YES
Twitter: HB 640 likes, 1st 2363 TRY HARDER
Kdrama Club Pvt FB: HB 307 likes, 1st 1004 STILL POSSIBLE

Winners will be presented on hb 16 Dec, 8 PM during the Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020 Event on Facebook.

And how to vote ...

3 ways to vote & total votes will be tallied for winners. 
HB is leading in 1 marginally and tailing in 2 platforms!

Best Actor: Hyun Bin https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044232852723730&id=309680972845592

Best Actor 

Click the link and Join the Private Group Kdrama Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/metrokdramaclub/?ref=share

Don't forget to give more attention .

Fighting ..

BinJin National Fighting 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Congratulations again to CLOY and squads who are brought home awards for rising stars. 2020 indeed the best for them to shine despites this coronavirus challenge. Wish them more success and happiness. 

:approves:

Feeling drought of no Binjin updates? They are still in talk in SK articles even it's for an individual news. 

Son Yejin the goddess indeed the Queen.

Guess who loves a woman who eats well? And we knew someone who can eats so well too. 

There are still few shootings are on going. Perhaps Binnie and Yejin are busy preparing something for us especially to celebrate this coming Christmas. Wait patiently and pray hard. Keep pour loves to all. 

:transforms:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

We know beauty is subjective..but as fans we will cherish every recognition that Yejin gets..

PS: I m glad that Yejin's talent is not overshadowed by her beauty...

Yejin is goddess level pretty with her eye smile being a bonus..But when you hear her name..the first word that would come to ur mind is " the talented actress" Yejin before anything else..How glad we are to stan a beautiful actress with amazing skills.

Congratulations Son Ye Jin for featuring in this list as the only SK actress..BTW this was NOT fan - voted.:rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 6
4 hours ago, eLizza said:

We know beauty is subjective..but as fans we will cherish every recognition that Yejin gets..

Yejin is goddess level pretty with her eye smile being a bonus..But when you hear her name..the first word that would come to ur mind is " the talented actress" Yejin before anything else..How glad we are to stan a beautiful actress with amazing skills.

Congratulations Son Ye Jin for featuring in this list as the only SK actress..BTW this was NOT fan - voted.:rolleyes:

Wow wow..She's in line with all those popular hollywood actresses and singers...

She is really world known as First Nation Love....The Term "1st Nation Love"  is already connected to her name.! Bravo Jinnie, you are heavenly recognized with that title...a multi-awarded actress of South Korea both in acting skills and popularity until today..No one is like her. Koreans must be so proud of her more so with Hyun Bin!.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
2 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

Wow wow..She's in line with all those popular hollywood actresses and singers...

She is really world known as First Love Nation....The Term "1st Love Nation"  is already connected to her name.! Bravo Jinnie, you are heavenly recognized with that title...a multi-awarded actress of South Korea both in acting skills and popularity until today..No one is like her. Koreans must be so proud of her more so Hyun Bin!.

Congratulations Yejin!!!

These are beauties with substance.…not just the facade like others could only define with their limited knowledge of what beauty is.  --Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Blake Lively, Adele, Son Ye Jin, Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Aniston, Tyra Banks, Amy Adams, Alicia Keyes, Jennifer Lopez, Natalie Portman, Miranda Kerr…plus a few k-pop singers but Yejin is the only SK actress included indeed. That speaks a lot, I’m sure Hyun Bin is so proud of her, the rest of South Korea and International fans.

:issohappy:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2
6 hours ago, eLizza said:

That's a nice list to be a part of, but I agree it's better to be recognized for talent rather than beauty (which eventually fades, and then there is always someone younger and prettier). SK culture is obsessive over "visuals". I honestly kind of cringe at some of the Naver headlines whenever there is a new photo released of SYJ / HB or other Korean actors . Like, they are good looking people I get it :lol: Ultimately you have to provide something more substantial to keep people's interests. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing all the CFs and from an actors perspective, they pay well;  but as a fan I'd rather see their acting. 

Not sure if I saw this posted, but here is the moment CLOY won Best Drama at the Asian Academy Creative Awards, and director Lee is in the top right corner. He seems a bit shocked? I'm so glad he received this recognition, as well as writer Park receiving the Visionary Award on the weekend during the 2020 MAMA :heartxoxo:

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Dear friends,

If you still don't know what to wear during Xmas, why not shop for clothes here? Seri's choice fashion range, legitimate website & the price... well, really really special :D

https://eenk.co.kr/serischoice

If you can pull this look off, then it's US$920

Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-9-51-26-am.png

Check out other pieces in the lookbook:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-10-15-44-am.pn

May your choice is as unique as Seri's choice :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9