[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12/11 ~ YJ updated her ig with video of a lovely cake. The cake is a gift from the international voting teams from Japan, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan & Thailand congratulating YJ won the APAN Seenz Star Award.

:transforms::lollipop:

E59-D68-E0-16-C7-4-EEA-A8-EA-20-D71-EDFF

394619-FE-9210-42-FD-9-CF1-9886-F586-C1-

54-DE6615-A179-4-C46-8-EF3-700-B6-F7-A19

C750-C9-D8-9-B9-C-4-EE6-B600-CA7-AB2-C9-

YJ ig post is currently trending in naver :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Blob 1

To mark the success & recognitions of CLOY 1st anniversary, tweeter SonHyun started a fundraiser proj few weeks ago to run a CLOY LED billboard at COEX SEOUL on 12/14 fm 5:00pm to 12:00am SKT.

The donations was overwhelming and with the remaining funds the fundraiser team decided to put up a 2nd part of 29 Panels Electronics LED Display Seoul Subway Line 1 - Seoul Station from 14-28 Dec on 24hrs AND also getting gifts for Writer Park, Director Lee and the casts.

Part 1 ~ 29 Panels Electronics LED Display Seoul Subway Line 1 - Seoul Station from 12-28 Dec on 24hrs

Part 2 - MOCK UP OF CLOY LED Billboard at COEX SEOUL on 12/14 fm 5:00pm to 12:00am SKT.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

12/11 ~ GOSHHH, this is DEFINITELY NOT COINCIDENCE anymore... same pattern keeps repeating like how it does on 10/22 (YJ BAU x HB Season Greetings)  & 11/18 (YJ ELLE x HB OMEGA).  BOTH HB & YJ are feeding us updates on their IGs, same day, almost same time.

VAST just posted ig update on HB and YJ has updated her ig 2 hours ago.  

LOL didnt VAST posted Day 1 HB Profile Shooting on 12/1?  Thanks VAST!!!!

:selfie::elated:

AA5-AF59-B-8844-48-D5-9-B84-9-A38-CBABD7

E59-D68-E0-16-C7-4-EEA-A8-EA-20-D71-EDFF

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Friday updates. There's so much content for us to appreciate and go on hype. This is love.

BinJin said let us do all the job. Universe together with us. Need to say more. Shhh. :happydance:

Latest update : Round 2 voting on The Swoon Netflix is going to starts soon. BinJin and CLOY still have a chances to win. As the contender only 2 for each categories. Go go go and check The Swoon Netflix IGs now. In times of drought seasons, we did check their YT for BinJin contents. So we should show our support and extend our love. 

BinJin nation is the best. 

:heart1:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

HB is such a gentleman.. always letting Yejin post first before following with his post.. :D 

:happyshakes:

Just when we get "hungry", they would always "feed" us.. :lol:

Kudos to the CLOY anniversary COEX campaign teams for the huge effort. and to those that sent the flower cake to Yejin with her beautiful face.. Yejin was so happy :)

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

What a coincidence again :loolz: If I'm not mistaken the last time yejin post on her ig there is a hb post also by vast :love:

Good job binjin fans sure that HB and yejin are proud of us.. more gifts and surprises to come for our dear binjin.. it's a simple way to show our support :happydance:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Mom and Dad why are you so obvious?

SYJ: (IG Posting Video OFF Sound)

(my got feel):

1. Mina (puppy dog) is barking.
2. Binnie (lover boy) is talking.

3. Flower Cake. 

HB: (V_@st IG Posting Photo of 11th Day)

1. V_@st waiting for 2hrs. to post photo of Binnie.
2. Jinnie and Binnie Synchronisation.

3. Real Flower. 

What a Christmas gift from our OTP! Yahoo!!! 

(WINK WINK WIN)

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

my goodness. can i predict what will happen now?  

i said in my post a few pages ago binjin might surprise us.

then a few hours ago syj updated her ig and i commented could hb be far behind?

lo and behold here comes vast ig update on hb at day 11.  

so uncanny.  and i dont usually give meaning to numbers.  but 11? 

Vast update hyunbin photo's at the 1 day and 11 day...it's close friends's birthday...it is coincidence?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

When she updates, he updates. Oh BinJin how come you keep teasing us? But we are loving it actually. More! :joy::heart:

And wow! Kudos to each and everyone who initiated and supported this beautiful and awesome project for CLOY first anniversary! Thank you for all your hardwork. CLOY and BinJin nation you are truly amazing! Best fandom ever! I wish Binnie and Yejin and the whole casts would be able to see this especially the COEX ad on December 14. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

How amazing are those digital subway ads? :wow2: 

I love that several of the supportive characters are featured, not just first and second leads. CLOY's success is really due to the entire ensemble  cast so they should all be recognized. Well done and I hope they all get to see it! 

Yejinhand update :wub: She really does seem overwhelmed by it all, doesnt she? Obviously she has experienced much success over her career, but most of that was limited to SK and a few other Asian countries where her films have done well. But CLOY amd Netflix has really brought a whole other level of international attention and I really do believe her when she says how grateful she is. Her including English captions to her recent posts really shows that. And that cake is truly beautiful, how do you dare cut into it? :)

Have you seen this article about the youth in NK watching CLOY? I suppose CLOY world domination isn't complete without NK B)

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2