8 hours ago, Sari said:

Sorry, I'm new here and I'm just starting to learn to quote. Like I said in my previous post...I created this account just to ask why Son Yejin's Best Actress Nomination is not being actively promoted? Has she been declared the winner already or is there a voting strategy behind this? I thought she's not nominated at first, but when I clicked the link for Best Actress in Metrodotstyle's twitter account, she's in the list. Am I mistaken?

I actually have seen posts on IG and Twitter asking fans to vote not only for YJ but also for HB and CLOY.  I think the reason why this is not being actively promoted is that the fans are kinda tired of all these voting activities like AAA and APAN. I myself admit that I am done actively voting for now after spending a lot of time, energy and money voting for our OTP on AAA and APAN. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

4 hours ago, LavenderVirgo said:

@gayyoxx this scene is sooooo heart melting and I know they are great actors but this scene gosh felt so real. Here I see BinJin couple, not Cpt Ri or Seri. 

My excuse for watching the same scene a few times, was because I couldn’t see the English subtitles through my tears.

BinJin look what you did, our poor puffy eyes :lol:

maybe they were drawing from real life experience of not being able to open up about their relationship, like not officially be together :(

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
5 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

I actually have seen posts on IG and Twitter asking fans to vote not only for YJ but also for HB and CLOY.  I think the reason why this is not being actively promoted is that the fans are kinda tired of all these voting activities like AAA and APAN. I myself admit that I am done actively voting for now after spending a lot of time, energy and money voting for our OTP on AAA and APAN. 

I agree with you @Beadharmony. I did spend much not only time but money as well for voting both our OTP. While Binjin didnt make it in the Most Popular Actress/Actor in APAN, SYJ atleast grabbed the SEEzN which i think for me has a bigger wave..For that NETFLIX and METROSTYLE POLLING, i think most of the BInjin fans has less enthusiastic to participate in these especially that metrostyle. I have a big group here at my work place but we decided to minimize then our participation since it consumes a lot of time.  We did prove already in many ways for binjin and they were the winners in baeksang, kingchoice, and a lot more. Metro is like repitition of titles that both our otp garnered in the earlier other polls. Still congratulations for BOTH Hyun BIn and Son Ye jin for all their wins and untill today, their names are still visible in coinciding with kpop stars and younger generations...proud of them.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Sari said:

Hi Guys, I created this account just to ask why Son Yejin's Best Actress Nomination is not being actively promoted? Has she been declared the winner already or is there a voting strategy behind this? I thought she's not nominated at first, but when I clicked the link for Best Actress in Metrodotstyle's twitter account, she's in the list. Am I mistaken?

She's nominated but Yejin stans are ignoring it because Metro is not a prestigious award giving body. We will not get anything even if she wins this unlike in seezn and Apan. We gotta choose our battles. Hehe.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
3 hours ago, The Negotiation said:

I agree with you @Beadharmony. I did spend much not only time but money as well for voting both our OTP. While Binjin didnt make it in the Most Popular Actress/Actor in APAN, SYJ atleast grabbed the SEEzN which i think for me has a bigger wave..For that NETFLIX and METROSTYLE POLLING, i think most of the BInjin fans has less enthusiastic to participate in these especially that metrostyle. I have a big group here at my work place but we decided to minimize then our participation since it consumes a lot of time.  We did prove already in many ways for binjin and they were the winners in baeksang, kingchoice, and a lot more. Metro is like repitition of titles that both our otp garnered in the earlier other polls. Still congratulations for BOTH Hyun BIn and Son Ye jin for all their wins and untill today, their names are still visible in coinciding with kpop stars and younger generations...proud of them.

I agree with you but if we vote it won't hurt either, right? If I'm not mistaken, the metro has an interview with HyunBin before right?  with whose poling vote this time I mean right now Who knows if hyunbin wins Metro can interview again. For AAA and SEEZN voting I also have experiences like you spend time, spend money, lack of sleep and lack of rest but i feel happy (the moment happiness is when my bias or my OTP win everythings although no awards ) . I Hope here to keep giving a little time to keep voting, (bowing mode on) since the polling website has started please give more attention ..

(im so sorry I didn't force it)Just please ...

Directly link (you can vote as much as ..please give your time ) Thank you very khamsa 

https://metro.style/culture/spotlight/metro-best-drama-awards-2020-vote-best-actor/28399 

5OtdSbY.gifBhqFXWs.jpggPhwRso.jpg

Always think voting is just for fun (fun doesn't meant no meaning just enjoying to voting ) because ours OTP are in there, don't torture yourself if our OTP know I'm sure they are also unhappy. Keep yourself healthy n Fighting. I m so sorry for being noisy n hope you guys understand what I mean my english was so limit , but still ..I hope we can make it happen Fighting 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just a quick note on the MetroStyle polls. I believe one reason many Binjin fans are not interested is because in a previous poll for Actress, we have bad experiences with the voting where they extended the voting days (while Yejin was winning) and on the last day of voting (when YJ was #2) the site was not working well and froze most of the time. I was also voting and got really frustrated. So I guess many fans felt mad and even think the poll could have been rigged (not proven, just fans theory). 

After this incident, many fans vowed not to have anything to do with MetroStyle polls anymore. It's unfortunate but this happens a lot in voting.

Whoever wants to vote for HB, SYJ and CLOY for this poll, please go ahead. Some are too tired to vote anymore, so they pass the baton to others LOL!

All the best for the voting!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

12/11 ~ YJ updated her ig with video of a lovely cake. The cake is a gift from the international voting teams from Japan, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan & Thailand congratulating YJ won the APAN Seenz Star Award.

:transforms::lollipop:

E59-D68-E0-16-C7-4-EEA-A8-EA-20-D71-EDFF

394619-FE-9210-42-FD-9-CF1-9886-F586-C1-

54-DE6615-A179-4-C46-8-EF3-700-B6-F7-A19

C750-C9-D8-9-B9-C-4-EE6-B600-CA7-AB2-C9-

YJ ig post is currently trending in naver :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Blob 1

To mark the success & recognitions of CLOY 1st anniversary, tweeter SonHyun started a fundraiser proj few weeks ago to run a CLOY LED billboard at COEX SEOUL on 12/14 fm 5:00pm to 12:00am SKT.

The donations was overwhelming and with the remaining funds the fundraiser team decided to put up a 2nd part of 29 Panels Electronics LED Display Seoul Subway Line 1 - Seoul Station from 14-28 Dec on 24hrs AND also getting gifts for Writer Park, Director Lee and the casts.

Part 1 ~ 29 Panels Electronics LED Display Seoul Subway Line 1 - Seoul Station from 12-28 Dec on 24hrs

Part 2 - MOCK UP OF CLOY LED Billboard at COEX SEOUL on 12/14 fm 5:00pm to 12:00am SKT.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

12/11 ~ GOSHHH, this is DEFINITELY NOT COINCIDENCE anymore... same pattern keeps repeating like how it does on 10/22 (YJ BAU x HB Season Greetings)  & 11/18 (YJ ELLE x HB OMEGA).  BOTH HB & YJ are feeding us updates on their IGs, same day, almost same time.

VAST just posted ig update on HB and YJ has updated her ig 2 hours ago.  

LOL didnt VAST posted Day 1 HB Profile Shooting on 12/1?  Thanks VAST!!!!

:selfie::elated:

AA5-AF59-B-8844-48-D5-9-B84-9-A38-CBABD7

E59-D68-E0-16-C7-4-EEA-A8-EA-20-D71-EDFF

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Friday updates. There's so much content for us to appreciate and go on hype. This is love.

BinJin said let us do all the job. Universe together with us. Need to say more. Shhh. :happydance:

Latest update : Round 2 voting on The Swoon Netflix is going to starts soon. BinJin and CLOY still have a chances to win. As the contender only 2 for each categories. Go go go and check The Swoon Netflix IGs now. In times of drought seasons, we did check their YT for BinJin contents. So we should show our support and extend our love. 

BinJin nation is the best. 

:heart1:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

HB is such a gentleman.. always letting Yejin post first before following with his post.. :D 

:happyshakes:

Just when we get "hungry", they would always "feed" us.. :lol:

Kudos to the CLOY anniversary COEX campaign teams for the huge effort. and to those that sent the flower cake to Yejin with her beautiful face.. Yejin was so happy :)

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

What a coincidence again :loolz: If I'm not mistaken the last time yejin post on her ig there is a hb post also by vast :love:

Good job binjin fans sure that HB and yejin are proud of us.. more gifts and surprises to come for our dear binjin.. it's a simple way to show our support :happydance:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2