[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Don't know about you guys but my entire childhood was spent watching cartoons like Doraemon, Shinchan, Pokemon etc...

Infact i still watch them from time to time..

Okay..before i get flagged for posting off topic contents, here is another good news regarding CLOY's impact in Japan...So next week we are having a CLOY inspired episode of the world famous cartoon Crayon Shinchan..

From the preview it looks like Ai -chan who is Shinchan's classmate and kind of has a crush on him, crash lands on him while paragliding..

Isn't it iconic..??:rickroll:

The show which made my childhood memorable mentioning my all time favourite show , what else can I wish..??:gangnamstyle:..

Anyways i will be tuning in to watch this latest episode..u can do too if u are into animes or cartoons.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I am not feeling that Esquire cover. HB is gorgeous, but I feel like they airbrushed him too much to make him appear boyish (similar to Bench shoot)? Or maybe it's his hair that is too poofy (is that even a word? lol) And I get that they need to display the watch, but surely there are better ways other than holding a glass like that. His recent Omega shoot was probably one of his best looks ever so I feel like this could have been better. 

His Esquire cover last year was: 

:heart2beat:

20201215-100255.jpg

But cover aside, I hope we get a good interview. His Esquire interview last year was fantastic. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I am not feeling that Esquire cover. HB is gorgeous, but I feel like they airbrushed him too much to make him appear boyish (similar to Bench shoot)? Or maybe it's his hair that is too poofy (is that even a word? lol) And I get that they need to display the watch, but surely there are better ways other than holding a glass like that. His recent Omega shoot was probably one of his best looks ever so I feel like this could have been better. 

His Esquire cover last year was: 

:heart2beat:

20201215-100255.jpg

But cover aside, I hope we get a good interview. His Esquire interview last year was fantastic. 

Yep, I actually really am waiting for the interview.  The visuals are mighty bonus :))

• Like 4
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I am not feeling that Esquire cover.

I think they made it a simple cover because it really should be of HB promoting OMEGA watches as the ambassador. It's interesting how simple the cover was though. Instead of holding a champagne glass with wine or something like other actors.. he is holding a glass of water instead. This made me laugh again. In his seasons greeting he was holding a glass with ice cubes - Maybe he did that because he can't assume what kind of drinks we would like to drink for the holidays LOL.. Now on the cover, he decides on water :lol: because everyone drinks water?! Or is it related to the OMEGA watches because most of the watches are from the DIVER collection. Who knows. 

The cover doesn't even hint an interview though. So is there even an interview? The cover is so basic. there was even more on the covers with other actors who were wearing watches and jewelery for December. 

The Seamaster watches are water resistant. Also the Anniversary Snoopy Award Co Axil watch he is wearing is also water resistant. So if Hyun Bin wants to pour the glass of water over the watch, the expensive luxury watch will be ok LOL!

The seamaster /diver watches makes me think of swimming and how Son Ye Jin also loves to go scuba diving. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I think they made it a simple cover because it really should be of HB promoting OMEGA watches as the ambassador. It's interesting how simple the cover was though. Instead of holding a champagne glass with wine or something like other actors.. he is holding a glass of water instead. This made me laugh again. In his seasons greeting he was holding a glass with ice cubes - Maybe he did that because he can't assume what kind of drinks we would like to drink for the holidays LOL.. Now on the cover, he decides on water :lol: because everyone drinks water?! Or is it related to the OMEGA watches because most of the watches are from the DIVER collection. Who knows. 

The cover doesn't even hint an interview though. So is there even an interview? The cover is so basic. there was even more on the covers with other actors who were wearing watches and jewelery for December. 

Are you sure it is not Soju?  :glasses:

• LOL 10

To go with the watches HB is wearing so far for OMEGA :P 

Son Ye Jin scuba diving in the Philippines

phillipines.jpg

Son Ye Jin wearing a Snoopy t shirt LOL

snoopy.jpg

Son Ye Jin wearing Pandora Capricorn constellation charm bracelet - the 3 charms she finds important - love, freedom and wisdom

pandora1.jpg

Son Ye Jin loves to play Silent 007 Bang

Spoiler

game2.jpg

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

I too am looking forward to the Esquire article! hopefully there is one!

My theories on handsome HB’s new Esquire cover: 
(a) they asked the photographer to take a Binnie thirst trap photo, so they did... like literally. 
OR
(b) during this drought period, Binnie is thinking about watering his tomato plant.

OR

(c) in line with @ElectricHearts theory it was to test the water resistance of those beautiful omega watches, for when BinJin goes on their beach / scuba diving honeymoon trip.

please don’t take these theories seriously B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

6 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

You better watch this Review of #CLOY!!! Ahhh WORLD DOMINATION! 

She's so cool and cute! I really loved everything about what she said, most especially the part where CLOY is the best kdrama that ever exist! 

Welcome to the club, Jessica! :heart1:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

whats the category?  i saw it in ig but texts are in korean.  no translation.

@fangirl101 I don't know what category but I used Papago App to translate what does written on the photo. 

윤세리   -   meaning Yoon Se Ri

윤세리 (손예진) tvN <사랑의 불시착> 평양을 뒤집어 놓으신 프리티 재벌녀

Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) tvN <Love's Emergency Landing> Pretty Chaebol Girl Turned Pyongyang

• Like 4

If we are to write down articles, recognitions, recommendations, awards & accolades Binjin and CLOY received throughout 2020 the whole pages won't be enough. Might as well file and documented in PDF. Amazing achievements despites challenging year 2020. 

For sure there's anti and bashers trying hard to find ways to fit in their narrative. Don't fight them. Our OTP know the exact time when to respond to this antis. 

Well of course with their synchronized updates again. Their chemistry is just exploded even both had different pictorial shootings. 

:happydance::smooches2:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

Let's support and vote again just like Swoonworthies. This time is for CJ Entertainment. 

https://t.co/V9QryZgF3C?amp=1

Plz pls vote for Yoon Seri ..It is written in Hangul but u can just click on the RIGHT side button .

Her competitor is from a 4year old drama and we are still lagging..

It would be appreciated if you could vote through ur ig..It won't take more than a minute.

Thanks!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

im confused? he he. shes up against kge and another one whom i dont know.  guide pls. i might click the wrong button.  thanks

@fangirl101just memorized these Hangul  윤세리  (Yoon Se Ri) so you cannot confused when voting on stories. 

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

and oh guys i just saw on twitter,  japan will hold a cloy exhibit jan to feb 2021.  details are in twitter.  sorry dont know how to post the article or its link here  

im curious and interested about the 250 never shown pics and footage which will be featured.  if not for the pandemic i will surely schedule my visit to my daughter and granddaughter on those dates.

truly cloy fever rages in japan.

I've brought over the tweet. This is truly amazing! A year later and its still having this kind of impact. They will have items from the set on display (clothing, props, etc.. ) Lucky Japanese fans! If COVID wasn't a concern, I'm sure there would be a huge fan meet as well. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1