Good Morning  

Just remind 

Don't forget to vote 

NOTE

Website voting will start on 9 Dec which you can vote multiple times. Keep a lookout for this. 

BE ALERT !

METRO BEST KDRAMA AWARDS PEOPLE'S CHOICE UPDATES 

FB: HB 3.8k, 2nd 2.9k
Twitter: HB 795 votes, 1st 2726
Kdrama Club Pvt FB: HB 988, 1st 2950 (1 entry = 2 votes)

Gap: 2993 votes

Our love, Hyun Bin, who makes our hearts flutter was interviewed by Metro.style a few times so this voting is legit. 

Voting period started on 5 Dec (1200h KST) and ends on13 Dec (1159h KST)

Winners will be presented on 16 Dec, 8 PM during the Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020 Event on Facebook. 

Note: Website voting will start on 9 Dec which you can vote multiple times. Keep a lookout for this.

Best Actor: Hyun Bin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044232852723730&id=309680972845592

Best Drama: Crash Landing on You 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044234646056884&id=309680972845592 

Best Couple: Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044231902723825&id=309680972845592 

Best Kiss: Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044230906057258&id=309680972845592 

Thank you very much.

If you are interested to vote on other platforms: 

Join the Private Group Kdrama Club & vote on pinned posts.
One entry = 2 votes 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/metrokdramaclub/?ref=share 

Like and retweet: 

Best Actor

Best Drama 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335079243156344833/photo/1 

Best Couple 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335074230048735232/photo/1 

Best Kiss 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335072961338855425/photo/1

FIGHTING ..

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

@eLizzalove how you summarized the CLOY journey this past year. I remember, as if it were only yesterday, those comments in this very thread doubting the impact of CLOY. And look where we are today - so much recognition. Usually shows that end their run at the beginning of the year are long forgotten by the end, but CLOY has had legs and will be remembered for its Hallyu impact in 2020. 

Gotta bring back my fave moment of the presscon. SYJ's face during this question is literally the "unamused" reaction here on Soompi -_- But she eventually remembers to laugh so HB can deliver his carefully prepared line about them "laughing" it off. B)

Also during the day's media interviews, HB is super pleased with himself after answering that the reason to watch CLOY is because SYJ is in it :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Blob 6

12/9 ~ HAPPY 1st Anniversary to CLOY Presscon held at Four Seasons Hotel, Gwanghwamun Seoul.  They had a busy tight schedules that day from CLOY presscon to NETFLIX Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand recordings to Kakao Live Talk.  

Loving these PINK BUBBLES...

:Ohboy3::ohboy2:

AA82-ED88-7-EA6-4595-A773-6-A43306-A7-E0

LOVE in the air.... :wub:

D2425-B7-D-398-C-4-A51-AEDB-FCDF5-F57-A6

5-B050723-5292-4-E62-B893-DB003873-B8-D6

F5-F4465-F-D9-C3-4220-89-B2-D9-F0796-D6-

Spoiler

CEAF2-A5-B-F1-C4-4-CF2-86-D0-702465-E126

6-E1-FEE09-FF9-A-46-E4-B9-F8-156-F1-EEDC

D906-D1-D0-2-DA2-4-ECC-8-F66-3-D6076-F18

7127-FD06-1733-43-F2-B1-C8-C311264-F20-B

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hello everyone! I hope i am welcome here. Sad that my first post here got deleted when i did not have the intention to intrude or disrespect your thread. Though i am more of a Gong Yoo and Son Ye Jin suppporter, i am also supporting BinJin. I love all your banters, great crumbs , great theories and analysis which is seem to be so REAL and not from figment of imaginations. I love the fun loving atmosphere here. 

Anyway i was browsing twitter and i saw this. That subtle flirting was cute! They are really in love!

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 7

Hahaha I love the competition tonite .... CLOY Gangnam Reunion vs Swiss Reunion.  Whats ur vote?!?

30-DBED83-5-FB5-4364-80-D2-7815-C5-F7-A8

GANGNAM REUNION - look at their softness and hugs :wub:

697618-FA-65-FC-4861-A143-C53-BC724-C9-A

SWISS REUNION - HB FRENCH KISS (unscripted) YJ  :wub:

BA12-F641-F720-4344-8-CBF-CBF6915713-E2.

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Blob 2
31 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

i chose gangnam.  binjin esp hb are still in character. and im a sucker for capt ri.  swiss reunion its binjin already.

Haha, same here.  I feel the North Korea part is well written.  The second part is not well planned, so the writers just based on BinJin

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Shippers are stating the obvious after the latest MS Team Manyo video release.  Yup, these late CF postings are becoming the MO of our OTP and their agencies. What gives?  Wink wink :kiss_wink:

Translation:  Don't give yourselves headaches. When were these CF shot? As for me, there aren't any more CF shots that are super updated. Even the stylists post late.  Just enjoy whatever comes out. 

Screenshot-2020-12-09-090158.png

This man is whipped. See how much he admires "THE BEST ACTRESS FROM DAEGU".  HB's words, not mine. 

BinJin11.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1
2 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

Shippers are stating the obvious after the latest MS Team Manyo video release.  Yup, these late CF postings are becoming the MO of our OTP and their agencies. What gives?  Wink wink :kiss_wink:

Translation:  Don't give yourselves headaches. When were these CF shot? As for me, there aren't any more CF shots that are super updated. Even the stylists post late.  Just enjoy whatever comes out. 

This man is whipped. See how much he admires "THE BEST ACTRESS FROM DAEGU".  HB's words, not mine. 

That was I am thinking too their CF's shoots seems like taken 2-3months ago and those virtual interview speeches. Lol. I feel like our OTP is preparing for something that will shocked us supporters and shippers, and soon we will celebrate for these. (A big wink wink for our OTP BinJin Couple) 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2
4 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Sorry but I disagree with what that IG page is suggesting. Just like the earlier photo that circulated in Jan/Feb, there is no way to be sure there is any handholding going on so what is the point of continuing to spread this narrative?  We know the agencies made a point of issuing a denial last time because they were bothered by it - probably not even so much because of the dating rumour itself (they were used to those by then) but because it came across as potentially unprofessional and we know HB and SYJ are far from that. No matter the nature of their relationship, they were always total pros on set. What makes anyone think they would be lounging around holding hands when not filming?

Thanks @QueenieBee for your excellent post! 

Please let’s not have a repeat of Jan/Feb, if one backreads the posts here from that time, that incident was upsetting for fans and shippers. 

People don’t hold hands or flaunt their relationship at their workplace, right? So why do people think BinJin (both highly respected and top class actors) would do that? 

5 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

esp the part when seri woke up and called him.  his running was so swoonworthy . even the way he answered "im coming" in korean  almost made me faint ha ha. wishing i was the one hes running to.

@fangirl101 funny you mention it as I just rewatched that scene recently, 100% agreed with everything you said!  

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

@QueenieBee agreed with what you said.

There’s are some stuffs I need to rant.

I came across several BJ shippers and also other Inetizens saying they do not understand why is dating a scandal when there are idols dating.There is NO NEED for you to understand because you choose to ship a couple or follow idols from KOREA and this is how Kent works. Take it or leave it. If your country support love team then good for you, why put your country standard on Kent? :phew:

The KOREAN example quoted in that IG post was quite pointless based on what was stated. That couple were holding hands while waiting in between their scene. Whereas for BJ, they were watching the squad filming. See the difference? If you don’t then I’m quite speechless.

And why keep raising the hand holding controversy which had a denial issued? It’s like I’m trying to bury some RickRoll'D and you guys keep digging out and make the whole place smelly again. :blink:

:smort:

Just a disclaimer before any famous shippers bash me. I’m sure all of us (except for some trolls) be it here or over at other social medias LOVE BJ. It’s just that I don’t agree to some shipper posts that’s all. 

Bye.:Megathanks:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

@QueenieBee @Onewaytrain completely agree with you guys 

Continuing to press this hand holding issue (which btw to me it is clear as night and day that they were NOT holding hands in this particular BTS) is failing to respect that K-ent culture is different from that of our own. Filipinos may love their “love teams” and so does Hollywood (where being part of a couple oftentimes generates more publicity in a field where ANY publicity is considered good publicity). But from what I’ve learned about K-ent, it is incredibly conservative - so much so that merely dating is considered a “scandal” and although it supports marriage between couples, it generally does not support those couples working together. Thus, I don’t see a point in continuing to push this hand holding narrative and using couples from other cultures as support for this agenda. We don’t have to perfectly understand Korean culture to respect it as what it is, different than our own

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2